NSN Chapter 7

(Gold's POV)

I woke to my alarm blarimg. That's unusual. This is the first time in years that it was my alarm and not my leg to wake me up. My phone beeped from the bedside table. I opened it to see a message from Belle. 

Good morning, Ryan. 

I smiled and responded with:

Morning beautiful 

A small, non-dominant part of me thought about how nice it would be to wake up to Belle's face in the morning. To hear her voice waking me gently. But I ignored it. I will go slow with Belle, I'm still amazed she would go on a date with me then agree to another one. She may just be trying to be nice to an old man for charity, but I feel like she genuinely enjoys my company. 

My phone interrupts my thoughts.

If you need another book feel free to stop by Mysterious Love on your way to work 

I smiled. 

Of course, but is this for me or for you ;)

I got up and had barley finished making the bed when her reply came. 

Me

Running into my bathroom, I showered. Walking into my closet with just a towel wrapped around my waist, I spent a good ten minutes matching my tie and my socks. This is the most effort I've ever put into my appearance. Entering my kitchen, I remembered the day I almost kissed Belle on that barstool. Then Emma had to come and ruin it. I sighed but nevertheless got in my car and drove to Mysterious Love.