YJ:Boyfriend scenarios

By alleycatbookstore

Again, I got bored and I didn't see a lot of these so I thought why not? So, enjoy! And please comment vote... More

A/N
Introduction
First Meet Up
What You Both Thought About Each Other
Meeting Again
Asking For Your Phone Number
Asking You Out
First Date
First Kiss
First 'I love you'
Meeting The Family
Finding Out Who He Really Is
Bullied
Your Birthday!
Prom
Prom Night
They Cheat
How You're Dealing With The Breakup
How He's Dealing With The Breakup
Your New Boyfriend
Your Boyfriend Takes Advantage Of You
Getting Back Together
Nicknames
PDA
Graduating From High School
Superhero You!
Proposal
Wedding Day
A/n
A/n

Family Problems

4.1K 68 1
By alleycatbookstore

This is like, before you graduated from high school

______________________________________________________________________________

Kid Flash:Wally West

My parents are hardly here, I consider Barry and Iris as my parents. I rested my head against Barry's chest since Wally isn't here right now, Barry chuckled and ran his fingers through my hair "you miss him," Barry said "of course I do, Barry, he's my boyfriend," I said, we heard knocking, Iris opened the door to find my parents, "Mom, Dad, I thought you were on your business trip," I said sitting up, "we were and we're going home," Mom responded "we're also moving," Dad added "what?" I asked "we're moving." Dad repeated, both came in, "no, I'm not leaving Central City," I said, Wally came in, "what's going on?" He asked, Wally walked over to me, "I'm not leaving." I said again "Y/n, you're our daughter not Barry and Iris'." Mom argued back "that doesn't mean we can't fight for her," Barry said, he placed his hands on my waist, "we'll let the court decide." I gulped, oh boy.

*time skip to court date*

"the Allen's have won the court," the Judge said, I happily hugged Barry by the waist "thanks Barry and Iris," I said, Barry kissed my forehead, "anything for you Y/n," Barry said, Iris too hugged me, "we love you Y/n, you always have been a daughter to us," said Iris, I pulled away from the hug and hugged Wally, he hugged me back tightly, "I'm glad we won." He said "me too Walls, me too."

Nightwing:Dick Grayson(5 years have passed by alright? Good)

Joker kidnapped my parents from work. I quickly changed into Black Raven, Nightwing and I quickly headed to the warehouse they're being held. Nightwing and I quickly took the goons out, I kicked the door down and hurried inside, I found my poor parents tied up and gagged "crap," I muttered, I quickly freed them both, "thank you." Mother said "you're welcome M/n." I said, I can't say 'mother' unless I want them to know who I really am, I heard laughter, Joker, I threw my bo staff at him but ended up missing "where are you, Joker?" I asked. I heard gunshots, two of 'em, I turned to find both Mother and Father on the ground with bullet wounds, I heard another gunshot coming straight at me but I dodged it, I threw a birdarange at Joker knocking the gun out of his hands, he laughed, "poor, poor, Black Raven, were those her parents?" He cooed, I saw movement and Nightwing knocked him out cold. Nightwing quickly tied Joker up while I took care of my parents "M/n, F/n, stay with me," I demanded, Father reached up to my mask and peeled it off, I let him, "Y/n, I'm proud of you. Don't fall into depression, be the girl you are now, run the company, help Bruce." Father whispered, his hand went limp, "Father? Father!" I shouted, tears poured down my cheeks, my mother has already left. I buried my face into my father's chest as I sobbed, Nightwing pulled me to him, "I'm sorry, I really am," he said, I sniffed again, "it's okay," I said "I'm going to do what my father asked me to do. I'm going to run the company and help Bruce." I said "I'm sure you'll do great." Nightwing said, I pulled my mask back on and we both left. Commissioner and his men found my parents' dead bodies and dragged them to the cars, Bruce already knows and agreed for a proper burial for them both.

Superboy:Connor Kent

Well, my parents abandoned me the minute they had when they found out I had the power of telekinesis, none of you know what my name is because the author obviously forgot to add it in the last chapter(Me:Hey!) anyways, my name is Yin Yang which means push and pull in Chinese. Martian Manhunter found me when I was a young girl fighting off a gang in Happy Harbor, he brought me to the Watch Tower where he raised me and trained me. I guess I really don't have any family problems, other than coming back from a mission injured. (There wasn't any family drama from here I know, but hey, you're adopted by Martian Manhunter and have M'gann as a sister figure, no biggie.)

Aqualad:Kaldur'ahm

Somehow my family resort was burnt down to the ground, my parents didn't make it, all of the children made it out including myself. The police questioned me for a while, a detective found out what caused the fire, someone poured oil in every room. Kaldur found me alone looking at the beach, he sat down next to me. I threw myself into his arms as I cried. I have no one but him now. (Short, I know)

Red Arrow:Roy Harper

Well, I don't really remember my parents very well. From the scars that I have on my back I'm guessing they were pretty abusive, Oliver and Dinah told me everything when I asked. My father murdered my mother when I was born, he waited a few years for me to grow up before he started whipping me horribly, when Oliver and Dinah found me they had Martian Manhunter alter my memories so it made it look like I was actually they're daughter. Roy pretty much stayed away from me when I came here so I didn't really know him very well till now.

Robin:Damian Wayne

No problems for me I guess, other than Tim staying up really late almost every frickin' day. I marched straight to his bedroom and walked right on in without hesitation, I found Tim asleep on his desk with a book underneath his head. I rolled my eyes before yanking the book out causing him to jump and wake up "how many times do I have to tell you not to do that?" He asked "how many times do I need to tell you to get some sleep?" I snapped back "Tim, you're killing yourself," I said "look at yourself!" I went on "you have dark bags underneath your eyes!" I added and I'm not kidding, he really does have them, "I'm fine, Y/n," Tim argued back "no you're not. Tam's worried about you," I said, Damian came in, "what's going on here?"He asked "Tim here is not getting enough sleep," I responded, "Drake, get some sleep," Damian ordered "I got a better idea, you won't like it though," I said "what?" Both Damian and Tim asked "I'm going to sleep Tim for the night." Damian was not happy but agreed for my own sake. I cuddled into Tim's chest even more, Tim's arms were protectively wrapped around me as he slept 'I should've done this earlier.' I thought.

Red Hood:Jason Todd

"Jason!" I shouted, the building exploded knocking me back. Dad quickly shielded me, once the explosion cleared up I started searching for Jason, I found him "Dad! Help me!" I yelled, Dad helped me push the rock off of Jason, I checked for a pulse but found nothing "no," I whispered, Dad picked Jason's burnt, bloodied and dead body up "I'm sorry, Jason." He murmured, I broke down. Dad pulled me up to my feet and helped me my bike. We drove home, my mind kept playing the explosion that killed Jason.

Robin:Tim Drake

Father won't drop the subject about Tim and me, he kept blaming Tim for Matt's sentence in jail. Father even threatened about divorcing, he kept saying he'll take me with him rather than having Mother take care of me. Father wouldn't let me leave the house so he locked the door while he and Mother argued, that didn't stop Tim from visiting me. I rested my head against his chest while he played with my hair, the yelling got louder causing me to hug Tim even harder. Tim kissed my forehead softly. The yelling got louder as footsteps got closer to my bedroom, Tim quickly slipped himself into my walk in closet, the door unlocked and was thrown open. Father's face is filled with rage and anger "for the last time, M/n!" Father roared "I'm taking her!" Mother shook her head, "the only thing you'll do is force an arranged marriage!" Mother argued back, I pulled my knees up to my chest in fear, "why can't you you see Tim and Y/n are madly in love?!" Mother shouted, Mother looked at me, "sweetie, I know Tim's in here somewhere so, Tim, honey, can you take Y/n back to the Wayne Manor?" I stared at my mother, the closet door opened and Tim stepped out, "come on, Y/n, let's get going." He said, I nodded and took Tim's hand, Tim led me to a bike and I got on. Tim drove off.

Blue Beetle:Jamie Reyes

Ever since Tye went missing, the creepy guy has been yelling at me more than ever! Jamie of course snuck into my room from my window, he's currently watching me brush my hair as I rambled on about the creepy guy "I hate him," I said "I've always have," Jamie got up and took my brush, "hate, is a strong word," said Jamie, I turned around to face him, Jamie scooped me up in his arms since I'm really short, "I wish Tye were here," I said, Jamie placed me on the bed and pulled the covers up, "he always makes my day before I met you," I went on, Jamie kissed my forehead before getting in himself, "I know you miss him, Y/n, I do too," I hugged Jamie by the waist "don't leave me." I whispered, Jamie hugged me very tightly, "I'll never leave you." Jamie declared.

Kid Flash:Bart Allen

Every time I look at Bart I see Wally, it hurts to look at him. After patrol I got changed and headed home, I went to my room and stayed there. Mom and Dad tried getting me to talk to them but I wouldn't say anything, I laid on my side as I thought, the bed sank, strong arms pulled me close to a very toned chest. Bart. I turned around to face the speedster "you alright?" He asked, I shook my head, tears pouring down my cheeks. Bart kissed my cheeks, before kissing me very softly "tell me." And I did, all Bart did is comfort me, telling me everything will be fine "it hurts Bart," I sniffed, "what did he do to deserve this?" Bart kissed me again "he did nothing Y/n, he save the world," Bart said "he saved us." I nuzzled my face into his neck, "I guess you're right." I said, Bart stayed with me till I fell asleep, once it was morning Bart was still with me, I'm glad Bart understands what I'm going through.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 654 30
Kᴀᴛʀɪɴᴀ ᴡᴀs ɴᴏᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ. Sʜᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ᴋɪɴᴅ. A ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ, ᴀ ʀᴜʟᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ. Eᴀʀᴛʜ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇs...
4.7K 184 24
Another of these full trigger warnings. I don't own DC and all that jazz...so yeah enjoy. Sorry if it sucks. Started 07/24/2020
24.1K 548 13
Aurora has been here longer then others think, she has seen more then what others think and she has handled more them others would every think. ---- ...
21.8K 1.7K 54
(T- Tim Drake. J-Jason Todd.) T: What do u think would happen if I put coffee instead of milk in my cereal J: It's 2am, fuck off. ---- J: LOG OUT Y...