Love Isn't Always Perfect (Pe...

By VastDelusion

✧Love isn't always perfect, but maybe ours can be perfectly imperfect.✧ A book of oneshots, featuring my two... More

Introduction
Yoga Class
New Neighbors
Morning Cuddles
Smoking Habits
Sea Puns
Percy's Birthday
Mission: Date Night With the Best Boyfriend Ever
First Time (Smut)
Nico's Birthday (Smut)
Grocery Shopping
Sexting (Smut)
Jealousy
Video Games
Piano Lessons
Sick
Free Time (Smut)
Valentine's Day
Condom Advice
I Drew This :D
FALLOUT AU
THE FALLOUT AU IS OUT
FALLOUT AU RESTART

Netflix and Chill (Smut)

6.4K 107 164
By VastDelusion

A/N There is smut in this. If you don't want to read it, and keep your innocence, just skip over this. This is a warning, but I bet most of you will just ignore it and proceed to read the oneshot. I'm a girl writing in a guy's POV, and I'm not very good at writing sex, but I tried my best. This a prompt people normally don't write in the Percico/Pernico field, so, yeah, let the gay smut commence!

It was Friday night, also known as movie night, and I was sitting in my living room, on my comfy couch. Nico, my boyfriend, was sitting next to me; he was leaning against me at the moment. My arm was wound around his back, rubbing lazy, absent-minded circles into the pale skin on his side, beneath his black, oversized My Chemical Romance t-shirt. He leaned his head on my shoulder, his beautiful chocolate eyes still focused on the television screen. I turned my head and kissed his dark, silky hair, causing him to smile and look up at me.

"Hi," I said, gazing into his eyes.

"Hi." He scooted in closer to me and gave me a loving peck on my lips.

"So, how's the movie?"

"It's good," he replied, placing his hand on my thigh. His enchanting brown eyes twinkled suggestively with mischief, and his tongue traced around his lips before they settled in a playful smirk. "I kinda wanna do something else, though."

If you know me well, you would know that I am a man of opportunity, and seeing the way he was looking at me, I wouldn't, or couldn't, pass this up. I know, my self-control is lacking, but if you saw how hot he looked in loose shorts and an oversized t-shirt that was no doubt from Hot Topic, you would probably cut me some slack.

We both leaned in until our lips met and moved against each other, but it was in no way a chaste kiss. One of his hands moved to the back of my head, his fingers tangled in my hair to pull me closer, the other cupped my cheek, so he could deepen our kiss. He then moved his body so he was straddling my lap. I placed my hands on their usual place on his hips as he kissed my lips hard and tugged on my hair. A surge of motivation flooded through me as I swiped my tongue across his lower lip, asking him for permission. That was when he decided he was going to be a tease and denied.

"Two could play at that game," I thought. "He is going to regret making that decision."

The hungry kiss grew even hungrier and more lustful. I once again licked his bottom lip, and he finally let me enter. I slid my tongue into my mouth, licking around and flicking his own occasionally. He began to move his warm tongue against mine, making me moan into his mouth.

My hands wanted to wander and found themselves on Nico's ass, but he didn't protest. I decided to test my luck and squeeze it. He moaned in my mouth, which made me smirk briefly before continuing. Not breaking the kiss, I lied him on his back on the couch. His legs moved so that his knees were bent by my waist, his daring hands exploring beneath the fabric of my orange camp T-shirt. He felt my chest and abs before moving to the skin on my back as I continued to tongue him. His fingers clutched the hem and began to bring it upward until I had to disconnect the kiss temporarily to bring it up over my head.

Instead of diving down to meet his lips, I kissed along his jawline and his cheek, clenching a soft earlobe in my teeth, sucking and nibbling on the soft skin. He let out a moan, and I felt a shiver of anticipation course down my spine as I continued to nibble on it.

Wanting to go further, I kissed down the side of his face, moving back along his jawline, and began to venture down his neck. Nico's neck was one of the most sensitive places on his body, and I enjoyed the sounds he made, and his reactions altogether, when I kissed, sucked, licked, even breathed on the area. I placed a kiss on his jugular, his pulse point, and, to tease, several around his sweet spot. He was panting and whimpering, wriggling occasionally under me, which caused me to smirk against his skin and finally give him what he wanted. I leaned down and sucked on his sweet spot, which earned a loud, wanton moan that went directly to my groin, which was now uncomfortably pressing against my jeans.

I kissed, sucked, and licked down his neck and chest, and along his collarbone, straying from the trail I was making and capturing one of his perfect nipples in my mouth. Nico groaned as I sucked on it, moving my left hand up to play with his other. His back arched off the couch in pleasure, his body pressing flush against mine. He whimpered when I pulled off. I kissed down his stomach, taking a moment to dip my tongue into his belly button, before meeting the hem of his shorts. I hooked my fingers in the elastic and pulled them and his boxers down at the same time, being greeted by the sight of his fully-naked body. I groaned at the sight, which made me harder instantly.

Nico put his hands between us, unfastening the button on my jeans and unzipping them, pulling them down. I shook my legs to help him, so that my pants would fall onto the floor. I moved my hips down onto his, causing a loud moan to erupt through his parted lips. I crashed my lips down on his neglected ones, earning another muffled moan. I forcefully kissed his lips as I ground my hips against his, enjoying the friction my member was receiving.

I disconnected our lips momentarily as I pumped his member, reaching for the lube that I kept in the drawer of the side table. Once my fingers met with a blue bottle, I grabbed it and opened it, squirting some of the transparent goo into my hand and applying it to three of my fingers. I took his knees in my hands, spreading apart his legs even wider so that his tight, puckered entrance was visible to me.

"Relax, Nico," I told him soothingly.

He squirmed, wanting friction, and wanting me to get in him already, but I wanted to be a tease. Also, I wanted to prepare him, so I wouldn't hurt him. Once he relaxed, for the most part, I traced his entrance with my index finger, coating the pink hole with the cold lubricant, which made him shiver slightly at the contact.

"P-Percy, please," he whimpered, squirming again.

I smirked and pushed my fingertip inside, which was greeted by his tightness and warmth. I thought of how good it felt to be fully seated inside him, and it made my already throbbing member press up against the fabric of my boxers even more so. I groaned at the discomfort. Once used to my fingertip's bending, poking, and tracing the ring of muscle guarding his entrance, I pushed my finger deeper inside him, until it was buried to the hilt, wiggling it and bending it until he got used to it. When he did, I began to poke my finger around, bending it and wiggling it in different angles, trying to find his good spot, causing him to emit a quiet moan.

When he got used to my single finger, I prodded my middle finger against his hole before pushing in. I began wiggling, bending, poking around, and scissoring my fingers, stretching him out and preparing him for what was to come next. His face contorted in pleasure, he began rocking his hips against my fingers, signaling what he wanted. I obeyed his wishes, beginning to thrust my fingers in and out of his hole, slowly at first, then gaining speed as I continued, soon thrusting them in at a brutal pace, provoking him to rock his hips faster and let out wanton moans as my fingers went in and out of his warmth swiftly.

Then, I added a third finger, which he needed a little more time to adjust to, but he did quickly. His warm, moist hole was filled with my fingers, thrusting deeper, harder, faster, and in different angles. I brushed them against his prostate, causing a shaky moan to fall from his lips. Oh, how this boy affects me. I decided to try something new and add a fourth finger, lubricated from my others, which he welcomed greatly with his heat, sucking it in to his warm, tight abyss.

I thrust them in slowly this time, stroking his hard shaft with my other hand. He moaned loudly at this, burying his long, dainty fingers into his silky, midnight locks in ecstasy. I stilled three of my fingers inside him, taking the fourth one out in consideration, and lowered my head, so it was hovering above his leaky member. He whimpered, rocking his hips against my fingers, physically telling me to move them. A bead of precum formed on his tip, and I swiftly leaned in, my tongue darting out to lick it off. He moaned, moving his hands from his hair to mine, pressing my face into his crotch.

I took it into my mouth as I thrusted my fingers in and out of his hole, sucking the head and twirling my tongue around it. He moaned again, his erotic sounds fueling my arousal, and made me suck faster. He let out desperate sounds, shoving his hips up, but I pushed them back down with my free hand. I could tell he was close to his orgasm, so I pulled off of his member with a pop and took my fingers out of him, which made him whine from the emptiness, but he knew something better was coming.

I took off my boxers slowly and teasingly, causing him to whimper. "Please, P-Percy," he begged, his face flushed and his legs spread wide, expecting me to be quick to enter him, and it took all of my willpower not to just shove myself inside him. I wanted to show him how it felt when he constantly teased me.

Discarding the cloth and throwing it aside, I leaned in and kissed him slowly on the lips, which he tried to deepen by biting my bottom lip. I smiled against his lips before pulling away. I took the blue bottle, squirting some of its contents into my hand and began to coat my member.

"No," Nico said, sitting up.

"Um, what?" I asked.

"I want to do it," he whined.

Before I could protest or utter a single syllable, Nico took my hand in his, getting as much of the lube on his hand as he was allowed. He rubbed his hands together and began to stroke me, slicking my shaft with the cold substance, which caused me to let out a moan. I gyrated my hips into his hand for friction, for which he gave me a jerk as a reward. I groaned again, my breathing picking up. He looked at me with a impish look in his eyes, which were dark with lust. I couldn't take it anymore, leaning in to kiss him.

He pulled away from me, let go of my member, and lied back down on the couch, with the same sexy look in his eyes. He placed his wrists on either side of his head, which drove me crazy. I swooped down and connected our lips in a passionate clash of lips, tongues and teeth, pinning his wrists down with my hands.

Nico moaned in my mouth, a pleasant-sounding, "Mmm!", and I pulled away, leaving him breathless. He slowly opened his dilated eyes from the dazing kiss, looking softly into my own, and with a tone that was too innocent for such a dirty time, he said, "Fottermi."

"What?" I asked, although I found the Italian he spoke very sexy.

"Fottermi," he repeated in a whisper. "It means 'fuck me'." I groaned once more, diving down to kiss and suck on his neck. "Please?"

I smirked as I moved up to kiss him, aligning the head of my member with his entrance. He gasped into my mouth. I continued kissing him as a distraction as I slowly pushed in his tight, puckered hole. I stilled in half-way, letting him adapt to the intrusion. He rocked his hips with a whimper. Taking that as a signal, I pushed in all the way, his warmth and tightness embracing my length. I groaned at the feeling, desperately wanting to thrust in rapidly, but I cared about his ability to sit down.

I disconnected our lips, tightening my iron grip on his hips. "You can move now," he gasped. I nodded, pulling myself out of him except for the tip, then slammed back in. His head fell back on the couch in bliss, with a loud moan. I repeated the action, pulling myself out and slamming back in. "F-faster, please," he said, after another loud moan.

He didn't need to tell me that, because I was just going to do it anyways. I moved faster, using the sounds and facial expressions he made as fuel for me to go faster. He moaned loudly, a few octaves higher than his normal voice. I rapidly plunged into his heat, grunting repeatedly, until I paused for a second to throw one of his legs over my shoulder, then continuing to thrust, harder and faster, as Nico screamed incoherent words in Italian, which only encouraged me. I hit his prostate over and over, earning erotic cries from him.

"Ahh, Percy, I-I'm gonna-" he said, in between moans.

It took only a few more hard thrusts to his prostate to push him over the edge. Screaming my name, he ejaculated a stream of white onto my chest and his stomach. I continued, although my member throbbed and my thrusts were getting sloppy. With one last hard thrust, I buried myself deep into his warmth and let out my load, shouting his name as well.

I pulled out and plopped next to him on the couch, holding him close to me. I swept a strand of sweaty black hair aside and kissed his forehead lovingly with my kiss-bruised lips. He gave me a sleepy smile, lazily wrapping an arm around me and curling into my chest. I raveled my arms around his thin frame, burying my nose into his hair, which smelled of pomegranate shampoo and sex, which was very satisfying.

"Did I do okay?" Nico asked me, his voice slightly hoarse.

"Yes, you were amazing," I replied. "You get an A+++++."

He gave a light laugh before his eyes fluttered shut, and it was only a couple of minutes until he fell asleep, as I watched the jumbled, white words of the credits move up the black screen, meaning the movie was over.

The next day, Nico and I sat with each other at the table our friends usually sat at. Since the war ended and the camp was rebuilt, the parent-table rule was revoked ever-so-generously by Chiron. As a result, the rest of the seven, excluding Hazel and Frank, unless they were visiting, Nico, and I sat at a table in the corner of the pavilion.

"So, what were you guys doing yesterday?" Piper asked me, eating her peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwich. "We didn't see you at the beach, or at the training center, or anywhere yesterday, except for breakfast and lunch."

"Oh, nothing much," I responded. "We just watched Netflix and chilled."

Nico gave me a sly sideways glance, and I returned a wink at him as we wished for our breakfast and ate, laughing and joking with our friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612 11 7
welcome to my percabeth one-shots collection! here you will find short(ish) fics I've written about my #1 ship ♡ will update whenever I get the inspi...
318K 5K 31
Anything can happen in one shots, especially if it's Percabeth - written by 2014 madison. THIS IS SO OLD OMG. - all characters are rick riordan's :) ...
301K 3.7K 60
Just a bunch of bughead one shots. (And do you spell it oneshots or one shots? sorry. Well.) • Fluff Fights Angst Smut • The chapters with this ⚠️ e...
1.1M 15.6K 100
Just a bunch of random Percabeth! One shots, fluff, AU's, meet percabeth. Plenty of mature content too. The first few chapters are a little cringy...