My Teasing Alpha Mate

Par selenia425

Plus

My Teasing Mate
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6; part 1
CHAPTER 6; part 2
CHAPTER 7
please read !
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
please read !
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
Sorry guys !! Not an update
CHAPTER 13!!!
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
Im sorry !! Plz read..
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 part 1
chapter 18 part 2 !!!!!!!!!!
please read !
Chapter 19
Hello everyone
new story is out !!
ALL FOLLOWING PLEASE READ

CHAPTER 12

40.4K 1K 88
Par selenia425

CHAPTER 12

*ALEXAS POV*

I woke up chained to a bed. this place looked different from anywhere I knew. all the memories came rushing back to me- rouges , the little girl, my mate, and ...my father. I tried to pull myself out of the ropes that where holding my arms and legs but it was no use. all I was doing is making ropes burn. I tried to listen from behind the door in front of me but I couldn't. my wolf was still asleep from the wolf-vein so I didn't have the extra earing power I normally do. I just stood there laying on the bed waiting for something to happen. I wish I was with my mate, I miss him and my heat is coming soon. now that I marked Jake as mine he NEEDS to do the same, if not I can die from the pain of my next heat!

I felt someone trying to mind link me but my wolf was to weak to open it up "come on! you have to try! if we can get someone to mind link maybe-" "MAYBE WHAT! we tell them we're in a room but don't know the location?! or how we got here?! or even WHO has us?! yea cause that will really help them to find us! " my wolf was being sarcastic! that's not what we needed right now but she was right, we should save our energy till we get a good lead on where we are... I heard someone coming towards the door, when they came in I couldn't see there face. it was to dark "who's there?!" this person just laughed , from the laughter it seemed like a female.

"what do you want?! let me go! my pack will come find me and you will regret this!" she just laughed again and this time coming into the light...Jen. "Jen?! what are you doing here? come on let me loose... did they get you too?" "oh sweetheart your funny... no they didn't get me I'm with them." she had an evil smirk on her face and I was for the fist time scared of what she might do. how could she do this to her pack!? I know she wanted my mate but this has gone to far! how could she?! "stupid she wants revenge! she wants OUR mate and she obviously will do anything to get him!" my wolf yelled this in my head only making her grow weaker "shut up will you! your going to loose more energy doing that!" she just stayed quiet will I stared at Jen.

"Jen your betraying your pack... " "does it look like I give two shits about that pack?! I wanted Jake and you took him away from me, now you pay " with that she took a knife from the table next to me cutting across my stomach. I screamed in pain and she left without another word. SHIT! that hurt like a mother!....the wound was slowly healing but by the looks of it she'll be back for more...god help me.

*JAKES POV*

Only a few hours ago my mate was taking from me..i tried to mind link her but the mating process wasn't complete so I couldn't. I told Brooke and Paige to try but they said her wolf wont let the link through, most likely from weakness. I was going crazy try to find my  poor mate, I had my best trackers looking for any sent the rouges could have left but so far they came up with nothing! who could they hid there sent !? I was in the office looking at a map of the 3 wolf packs around the area. there was no where any pack of rouges that big can hid in such a small area between each of the packs...one of them where working with the rouges, that's the only reasonable explanation. I told my father and mother to come , that the future Luna has been kidnapped. when they get here my mom will take care of the family and kids while my dad helps me with the rest. I hope I find my mate soon, her heat is coming sooner then planned now that she marked me.

my dad came in the room and I stood up to great him but once I was standing I fell to my chair holding my stomach in pain. it wasn't my pain but lex's. "son  what's wrong?" "its lex..THEIR HURTING HER!" I flipped the table in  anger and shifted to my wolf  running out the door and into the woods.. my father was right behind me trying to stop me from doing something stupid, right now I want to kill anything that walks! my father mind linked me "son stop! right now your not helping the Luna by shifting and running off! so change back so we can find her before its too late!" I growled shifting back and graving some pants from behind a tree. we better find her.....

Its been hours since they hurt lex but I can feel that she's scared. I heard a knock on the door and yelled for them to come in, it was Jacob...what does he want? "alpha I wanted to help find the Luna" "denied , now leave! " he looked shocked, then angry and just left the room slapping the door. my wolf wanted to take his head for the disrespect but I cant waste anymore time, I need to find our mate. looking at all the maps and talking with the tractors all they found where some foot prints and a piece of lex's shirt...she had another sent on her, it smelled so familiar though.. just then it hit me , Jacob sent is what I smell. she didn't go near him during the fight.. so why is his sent on her?! I stormed out of the room and out the door looking for Jacob. just then I saw him shift and head for the woods. I told my best fighters and tractors to follow him and report back everything they see.... if he is the one behind this I want to kill him myself!

*ALEXA POV*

I have been laying here for hours! and no one has come in.. not that I want someone to but I really have to pee and I'm starving ! My wolf was fully awake and trying to mind link someone , anyone from our pack but we couldn't! I don't understand but my wolf and I kept trying...I heard someone unlocking the door and I pretended to be asleep "wake up alexa ...its time we had a little talk" "dad?" "ding ding ding! look who get a sticker!" note his sarcasm... "so alexa care to explain why you ran out on our pack? we enjoyed having our very own life size punching bag." "kiss my wolfy ass ! your a piece of shit! and im glad I ran away....better then staying here with you ass holes!" I don't know where all this was coming from , my mouth had a mind of its own and I couldn't control it. next thing I know my dad was coming towards me and he smacks me across the face ..HARD. "IF YOU EVER DISREPECT ME AGIAN I WILL BEAT YOU TILL YOU DIE!" with that he left the room and I heard him yelling through the door " torture her until she begs for her life!" my heart was beating fast and a big tall man came in the room with a bag..."w-what is t-that" I stuttered scared out of my mind! the man just chuckled pulling out a whip and hitting me right on the legs and stomach...

the pain was to much... he has been hitting me for over an hour , tears in my eyes yelling for him to stop. finally he did and just walked out the room like nothing. "it is done, if i beat her anymore she will bleed to death.. master wants her ALIVE"  master? who is this 'master' person? i waited till i didn't hear anyone and cried wishing to be home where Jake is and the pack. I was covered in blood and it hurt to even move an inch!

3 days later

i heard foot steps and in came the same tall man from the other day , he injected me with wolfs-vein but only enough to make me dizzy. after it fully settled in my body he carried me out side and into a car. i tried to speak or yell but it didn't work, i was tied up and when we arrived to our destination another guy put my on his shoulder and carried me inside a school building. from the looks of it , it was abandoned. this guy smelled so familiar but he was covering his face with a mask so i couldn't see his look. we went all the way to the 3rd floor and he tied me on a chair. "hello alexa ..." this stranger said and he took off his mask. i gasped at who it was ....JACOB

*JACOBS POV*

last night my father made me go to bed for the fact that i did not sleep for 2 days straight. he came in my room to fill me in on the status. so far we ruled out the north and south packs. now we are looking at the pack to the west of us. the tractor and fighter i sent to follow Jacob lost him in the middle of the wood and now he is now where to be found. i have a really bad feeling with him but i cant really think abut it now.

my wolf is going crazy because tomorrow starts lex's heat and we do not want any unmated wolfs around her! if an unmated he -wolf smells a she-wolf heat they have no control of pleasuring her. my wolf growled at even the thought of someone taking our mate but im trying to think positive. i took a run and as i was running i sat some car tracks...following them they led to some sort of back road and it was full of my mates sent. i wanted nothing more then to go follow it but i had to think of a plan. i mind linked my father and he brought some men with him. we ran in our wolf form till the end of the back road and saw that it led to an abandon school of some sort. my wolf was going crazy because he could sense our mate. ironic how i was just going for a run and i found the most important evidence! my trackers will be hearing it tonight!

luckily for me , we had already made a plan of attack in the beginning of the search for my mate so we would be prepared when we found her. now all we need to do is suit up. running quickly to the house my mother is settling the families in the safety area of the house. its like a basement but much bigger to fit everyone in, the only reason we are putting them in there is just incase we lose the fight our families will be safe from harm. i decided to stay in my human form for the fight  so when i find my mate i can carry her and not hurt her if she's in pain. i can only imagine what they are putting her through.

as we drove and some worriers ran in wolf form we finally reached the abandon school. i smelled my mates heat. shit...its going to start soon. it if don't get her in time- NO! Jake she will be fine , u will get her in time...after giving my self a little talk i signaled my pack to attack. almost instantly your heard gun fires and wolfs screaming in pain..i led some men in with me to look for lex. luckily there where only 3 floors...we finally reached the 3rd floor where most of the guards where to keep my mate from escaping. my men went ahead dealing with the guards as i turned the corner only to be pushed on the floor by a wolf. i quickly graved a hold of its neck and twisted it making the wolf scream in pain. as i got uo from the floor i heard lex crying and ran...when i found what room she was in , she was tied to a chair with jen on one side and Jacob on the other. "well Jake ..so nice of you u drop by"

***************************************

******************************************

SORRY IT TOOK ME LONG TO UPLOAD !!

HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT !! I KNOW I KIND OF LEFT IT AS A CLIFHANGER ;)

VOTE + COMMENT !!!!!!!            PLZ!!! THX !!!!

***S.C

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

33.6K 1.1K 26
It has been nearly two years since Caspian X was crowned high king of Narnia. Allies have been formed, enemies defeated and Narnian Sovereignty rees...
264K 40.1K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
408 103 22
It has been almost three years since Aurora's return, and things are changing faster than everyone expected. With the witches and dark elves allied t...
253K 12.9K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...