CHAPTER 16

Chapter 16 -

dedicated to...mm2004 🎉🎉😱😱😱🎁🎈🎉🎊🎊🎁🎉🎈 yay!

Alexa's fathers POV ----this was the unknown POV guys !!!
Iv waited to long to get Alexa back and I can't take it anymore! She's suppose to be here ! With me ! She is an image of her mother and my mate. I need to see her face again I can't stand it.

I'm going to her new pack house today and kidnapping her ...when their both sleeping and most venerable I'll take her.

Right now I'm out side the pack house watching to see what exactly when is the right time to steal her away. I see her through the window in her mates office looking through his stuff ...well shit maybe she will know a few things I can get out of her but I really don't care about that. I just want her back home. When I saw that they where mating or whatever I knew it was the perfect time ...when there tired and sleeping she won't wake up but her mate on the other hand might be a different story.....

**Alexa's pov**

So my wolf and I have been thinking for the past few weeks that we are ready ...ready to have pups and start a family. I know it's a big step but jake is the one person I will spend the rest if my life with ! There is just one problem ...he hasn't proposed to me yet. I know he might not be ready but come on! He knows I'm his one and only weather he likes it or not so what's the hold up?! And i don't know but he's been acting weird lately ...most nights he comes home so late the the sun is coming out for a new day! And I have about had it....what could possibly be that important ? More important then spending time with me ? I know I sound selfish and all but it's true . We haven't spent that much time together lately and I'm worried about him and about us. So I decided to take it upon my self to investigate ..."is a bad idea! Mate won't like this!" " oh shhh ...you know ur wondering why his wolf is being distant too!" With that my wolf agree and we where off to his office.

When I entered into his office room I saw so many papers I didn't know where to start looking! So I just went straight for the papers on the desk first..when I didn't find anything I tried checking the draws the the bottom left draw was locked. I tried looking for the key but I could when I heard someone coming into the office ...shit. Ok do not panic! I did what I saw in the movies ....I hid under the desk. I know stupid ! But it was the only placed where I was completely hidden so I took my chances.

"Lex! I can smell your sent all over the room. Come out where ever you are and tell me what are you doing here." Jake spoked calmly but I could tell in his face when I got out that he was mad ...maybe more than mad "well answer me lex! What are u doing in MY office?" "I- um I was just looking for you and um ..yea" he just looked at me and didn't move " I'm going to tell you this once and only once ...don't ever come into my office again unless I say for you too and if I ever find out you have been in here without me knowing you will regret it " my wolf whimpered on how our mate was talking. To us but I was just furious ...what give him the right to talk to me like that!? "Jake DONT talk to me like that ever again...you have no right to talk to me like that especially when I haven't done anything wrong by you" "I'm alpha and what I say goes...now get out " I was shocked when he said that. Jake hasn't talked to me like that before so why now? Well I may not know but there is no way in hell he's getting away with it! "Jake I said don't talk to me like that. I didn't do anything wrong and your treating me like some disgusting rouge you found in the woods!" " You where a rogue!" Those words that came out of his mouth hurt so bad and here i thought I wanted to start a family with him . I was wrong...I ran passed him not bothering to stop when he called my name and yelled that he didn't mean it. Two can play at that game...

JAKES POV

I feel bad for fighting with her...it's just that a lot is going in but I know I shouldn't have yelled at her. Wen she ran in tears I was full of regret. I don't want to see her so unhappy but I have to protect her from what's in the draw! I know she was snooping around and she realized that one draw was locked, thank god I have the key around my neck in a chain ...I don't want to hide what's in there from her but I have to. It's for her own good! It's my duty to protect my one true love. Plus iv been trying to find the perfect ring to propose...but I can't think if any of this right now. I need to find my mate and make things right.

I followed her sent to our room in the pack house and she was on the bed laying down curled up in a ball crying. My wolf hasn't talked to her in a long time and is trying to get though but spacing himself from her so long it's hard to reconnect the link back.

"Lex.. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean what I said it's just a lot has been going on and-"
"It doesn't give you the right to take it out on me!"
Her face was full of sadness and I wanted nothing more then to just take her in my arms. When I tried to move towards her she got off the bed to the other side of it.
"Don't! Don't you dare!"
"Lex please!"
I tried moving around the bed but she backed away again until she hit the side table. I was I front of her by now and I moved her so she was against the walk instead.
"Lex babe please...I'm sorry and your right I shouldn't have taken it out on you. I never want to see a tear from your eye to be because of me"
"Jake what's going in with you? Your really scaring me how you have been acting and I just need to know...is it me? Do you not want me anymore? "
My eyes widened ..how could I Not want her!? She's my mate of course I want her I love her! Oh god is this what she really thinks?
"Babe of course I want you! Your mine and only mine and I fucking love you to no end...I never want to lose you lex" she just kept her head down but I wanted her to look at me "lex look at me" she didn't move but just bit her lip, I groaned. I hate/love when she does that. I just couldn't take it anymore...I lifted her head up by her chin and kissed her forcefully. My wolf and I missed her and this. I can't believe I ignored my poor mate for so long! God I forgot how good it feel to have her so close and her lips on mine. As I kissed her I moved my hands to her hips pulling up her shirt a little so I was touching her bare stomach and sides. She moaned at my action and I knew she wanted this as much as I did. I licked her bottom lip but she denied , I tried again and she still denied .. I was frustrated and I just wanted her to give in. So I smirked and grinned my lower on her making her gasp and I took that opportunity to shove my tongue in her mouth. Our tongue moved as one and we both moaned ...I carried her to the bed and took of her shirt off as she took off mine. She was trying to take off my pants but I didn't let her. I want her to wait ..to go slow, I'm gonna sound like a girl but making love and having sex is two different things and right how I just wanna love her. I heard she groaning in frustration "be patient my dear mate...we love kissing you too much" "well can we kiss and take our cloths off... I want you jake" I growled because my wolf is taking control but agreed anyway. I stood up and took of my pants and boxers leaving me bare and she took all hers off too.I look at lex and her eyes were full black! I never saw her wolf on FULL control before but I have to say it looks fucking sexy. I didn't get to think much of it though cause lex graved my neck and flipped us so she was on top. She kissed me forcefully and grinned on me... I groaned how good the feeling was and she just made it even better when she sucked and left open kiss all over my neck...I'm trying to hold my wolf but I can't anymore and with that he took FULL control. I flipped her over looking into her eyes and just leaned in kisses her and entering her slowly as to not hurt her. I heard her moan and she started meeting my thrust and it felt 10 time better then ever before ! I bit her neck as she bit mine and our orgasim's hit us both at the same time and we could feel each other's moan on our neck. We released at the same time and I healed her wound with me still inside her. She healed my wound too but sucked on it and began to grinned making me hard again and hearing her moan after turned me on even more. She and I was still panting from the first round and now she wants to go again! Dam ...not that I'm complain but ....dam. She flipped us over so she was in too again and she left love marks all over my chest and stomach and with her grinning in me ..yet again she and I was close to our release...after that she laid on me panting as much as I was.
*panting* "Dam lex.." *panting *panting * "jake ... I want a pup and I don't know how oh feel about that" *panting some what*
My eyes widened I didn't think she was ready as I was ...but she can surprise me sometimes. It was silent as we tried to catch out breath. After I was able to breathe right I broke the silents.
"Lex ..I want one too but I didn't think you where ready and my wolf is ready as well"
"I know my wolf told me ur was and that she wanted one too. I'm not ganna lie I had to think about it but I do want one with you."
"Ok lex ..we can try" with that she smiled looking up to me with tired eyes.
"But first lex get some rest "
She nodded going into a beep sleep and I soon did as well.

However when I woke up I wish i never did...