CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 10

*ALEXA POV*

iv been at the pack house a lot lately. Jake has been busy with pack business now that his father is going to give him the title soon. and everyone knows what this means...I will have to complete the mating process with him before he receives the title. I am still not ready for Jake to have that part of me but my wolf is all in it! she has been putting A LOT of dirty things in my head and all I can say is thank god that Jake cant have a mind link with me yet. I barely get to see Jake and when I do all he wants to do is kiss me. I still want to get to know him so instead of asking him I been asking my friends I made here at the pack. Brooke and Paige have been so nice to me since day one. they are sister, Brooke has brown long hair and brown eyes and Paige has blonde hair with blue eyes. they are really funny fighting all the time over the littlest thing but they also have all th gossip of the pack. so far I learned that Jake used to play football and was a straight A student but once he had to practice for his role of Alpha, he was home schooled ...I wish I knew what high school was like. I never was able to got out of my old pack house because I was a "loser" but Jacob used to teach me whenever he could. speaking of Jacob I haven't seen him in over 3 hours and all he said was that he was going into the kitchen. i was in the living room with Brooke when i heard a window break from the kitchen. we went to check it out and the was a little girl holding something "what you got there sweetie?" that was all i remember before blacking out...

when i woke up i was in the hospital room with that dam beeping sound again...why cant i stay away from the hospital? i looked around and saw Brooke sleeping on the other bed next to me. i got worried "hey ..Brooke wake up. what happen? why are we in the hospital?!" "hey alexa ! your awake!! oh my god are you ok!? how do you feel!" Brooke was going to be no help screaming in my ear so i called for the doctor. he was here in seconds with a very angry Jake. "lex! what the fuck did you think you where doing?!" ....what?

*JAKES POV**

i was in my soon to be office when i hear my mate screaming for help. i run as fast as i can just in time to catch her from falling. i looked around and saw the kitchen on fire and lex holding a little girl scared and sobbing. Brooke was on the floor across the room and not moving. "hey little one... stay with the Luna at all coast ok?" she just nodded and i moved her and lex to the couch graving the fire extinguisher taking out the fire that was left. i had already mind linked the pack doctor and tractors to see what happened here. i looked back and say the little girl trying to see if lex was ok ..i ran to Brooke picking her up in my arms an caring her to the love chair. i told the doctor to check on lex first. the assistant he brought checked on Brooke and said she will be fine just a little bit of cuts. when i looked at the doctor with lex he seemed to be calm as well. " alpha she is fine but i need to know what happened ..the Luna has some burns but not to bad. it will heal soon." "i don't know what's happened and that what i need to figure out!" just then the little girl came to me and told me the whole thing. i didn't know weather to be mad or happy about this situation. Jacob came running in as if his as was on fire and headed straight to the kitchen. then came into the living room "is alexa ok?! that bomb can from no where ! " i looked at him suspiciously ....how did he know it was a bomb ? the tractors haven't arrived yet and no one can tell with all the smoke. i think its time i look  at Jacob a little more closely.

*JACOBS POV*

I cant believe my men through the fucking bomb in the kitchen of all places! this is what i get for working this rouges. they were suppose to make sure no one was there! and to top it all off alexa of all people was the one there with a little girl and some other chick.. i almost lost my cover because of these stupid rouges! when i went to check if alexa was ok Jake was already there .. when i mentioned the bomb he looked at me weird but then i realized no one new yet....shit. i have to be careful with my words next time. now i have little Alpha on my case. i looked at alexa and she seemed ok. i did here that she jumped in front of the girl to stop the bomb from hitting her. no wonder the girl had no cuts on her! alexa saved her ass and now she's in pain because of it! i cant wait to end this pack for what they did to me and im taking alexa with me. i don't have the heart to kill her and who know... maybe she will want to come with me when its all over. Jake went with alexa to the pack hospital and i just snuck away trying not to be noticeable. but then again no one is really paying any attention while their trying to figure out who set the bomb. its not like it was a huge bomb, just a little one to ritual them up a bit. i ran to alexas room that she has in the pack house and wrote a little note on the mirror for her to find when she gets back....

*********************************************************************************************************

I know its not my best and its really short but I have so much test to study for! im sorry guys !

ok talk to you later!!!!

VOTE + COMMENT