CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 14

*ALEXAS POV* 😱😱😱alive!?

I was in this weird room and it was all white ...come to think if it I was also in a white dress..wtf!? I don't remember changing

I was shocked to see my wolf standing in front of me with a women petting her..."mind telling me what's going on here lady?" She didn't move but only smiled "my dear child don't you know who I am? " " um ..no if I did I wouldn't be calling you lady" she just smiled at me and said " well I'm the moon goddess and it has come to my attention that this is not ur time to go ...I'm sending you back but I have to warn you, it's ganna sting a little" " what-" I didn't get another word out because my wolf ran straight at me in full force ...

When I woke up I bumped my head on some bored above my face.."jezz could have been a little more careful , that hurt like a bitch!....wtf!?! Is this a coffin!!!??!?!? "Help!! Someone please help me!!" I was banging on this thing like crazy! But heard no one ...great I'm in some deep shit now. "Mind link mate !! Need mate!!!"good idea ...when I mind linked jake he sounded as if in disbelief! Really jake? Really?

"Lex!? Is that you!? But how!!! Ur dead!!"

"Jake what's the matter with you? I'm not dead stupid now come here and help me out of the box! I'm freakin out! And It getting really hard to breathe"

"I'm coming...I'm sorry lex but we thought you where dead and we kind of ..um ..how do I put this.." "Wekindofputyouinacoffinandhadawholeceromeyforyourdeath"

He said that so fast it was hard for me to even understand but I managed and now I'm going to kill him when he gets me out of here! "Jake just plz hurry"

Within about 30 minutes I heard something hit the box I was in but I was so sleepy ..I guess from not having any GOOD air I was passing out. When jake opened the dam thing I gasped for air..it was like I was breathing for the first time in years. "Lex! Thank God, I'm so sorry babe..I should have protected you I should have-" he didn't finish his sentence when he was picking me up, I smashed my lips in his craving for his taste again and then it hit me ..my heat is coming back.

"Jake my heat , it's going to hurt soon ... And you didn't mark me yet" "I know but I want it to be special and not just because your in heat...ok?" I gave him a simple nod and he walked me back into the pack house. Everyone was crying and when I walk in the living room no one looked to see it was me ..so I decided to make my self notice ..

"Hey guys! It's your luna here! ...who died?" I had a smirk in my face and it was priceless to see all there shocked faces. But I was some brought to the ground from the little kids jumping on me and hugging me with happiness...I missed my pack...

_____

It's been about a a month since the whole stuck in a coffin thing and so far the pack as been awesome! Brooke and I are help with the kids and Paige is helpin with the elders ...we're close but , I hate to say it , I kind of miss Jacob ...even though he hurt me too much to forgive him I miss the friendship we had. Every time I was down we would help me up and I would have done the same for him. I wish things didn't end this way but hey ...I rather be in this pack with my mate then a crazy person any day.

"Mate!! Need mate!! Hurts need mate ! "

My wolf wouldn't shut up about wanting or mate with us. See our heat is here yet again ( jake won't mate with me! )but I learned to control it ...god I can use a cold shower right now. I was in the back yard so I just thought it was best to stay in jakes room...the unmated wolfs are starting to look at me with lust (ew!)

When I got to his room I decided to take a shower and pray that my heat goes away. So went into the bathroom stripped and hopped right in ..I should be taking a cold shower but I HATE cold showers! So I'm taking a nice hot one. I feel my heat becoming worse to the point where in actually think of just pleasuring myself. But before I could do anything I here jake banging on the door ..when I didn't answer he bursts though it and slams the door shut right behind him locking it.

"Lex you know your suppose to take a cold shower ..I can smell you from my office.." I didn't respond, I couldn't ..the smell of his sent hit my nose I wanted him and I wanted home NOW. I slowly got out of the shower dripping wet and made my way to him ...slowly so he could have a good look. And it worked , I got an approving growl from him

"Lex stay back, you know your not ready for this and you showing me your sexy ass naked body like this isn't help" "you think it's sext huh?" I was fulling in front of him now and had him against the door leading my fingers down this chest and stomach trying to sound suductive and it worked. His eyes where changing from blue to black , I knew it was close to where I wanted him so I decided to do something a little more..

At first I kissed his lips quickly and made my way to his jaw line then his neck where my mark is. When I left open kisses and sucked on it he tensed up but soon relaxed and went with it. I heard Him moan every time I sucked a little harder on his mark

"Lex your not playing fair.."
I smirk before smashing his lips on mine ... Finally , right where I want him

Jake pushed the bathroom door open and moved us quickly to his bed. I whimpered at the loss of touch when he went to lock the bedroom door. But he quickly was in top of me putting his lips back on mine.

He took off his shirt and I licked my lips at the site In front if me "like what you see" I blushed at the fact that he caught me staring... He tried to make me moan by kissing my neck but I wouldn't let him win so easily

"Come on babe... Moan for me"

I didn't answer and he grinned his lower body on me I couldnt hold back the moan that escaped my lips, god I want him so bad. I took off the rest of his cloths and finally our bodies where fully touching.

I wrapped my legs around his waist pushing him down . I felt his erection at my core and my wolf took over and moaned. jake was pinned down bellow us in seconds ..he had a shocked looked on his face and 'i' just smirked down at him. I kissed him all over his face and lips and then moved down to his neck bitting his mark all over again. When a she-wolf bits her mate again it's showing that they want the mating process to be complete AND it also puts the male into his own set of heat but only for that period of mating. I knew I got him good and I was pinned with my hands over my head in seconds. he put his lips on my neck and bit down HARD. I gasped and whimpered in pain and pleasure ... When he licked the wounded I moaned at his hot breath on my neck and grinned up word to him ..he groaned and placed him self between my legs. My heart was beating so much I thought he could hear here it!

"Lex are you sure your ready? I can feel how nervous you are"
In since my wolf was in control just wanted to finally mate with him! So she spoke instead
"Jake be a man a take what's yours" 'i' said suductively and he growled. He didn't know my wolf was out until he looked down at me. His eyes where changing color and it finally settled to black... His wolf. He moved down to my ear and whispered "listen good mate..ur mine I already have you"
I smirked " then stop talking and show me who I belong to" I nibbled on his ear and he growled in approval.

He move kissed me with such passion and love , entering into me slowly as to not hurt me. I hissed at the pain and jake pulled back on the kisses looking down at me with a sorrow face. I smiled so he knew I was ok and put my hands on his neck pulling him closer kissing his lips. When he started to move his lower body i moaned into the kiss but he thought I was still in pain and stopped.

"Jake I'm ok now..it's start to feel kind if good" he smirked down at me and began to move in and out as he sucked on my mark. I couldn't control the moans coming from my lips and i dug my nails in his back. Meeting his thrust he groaned and that just made me turned on even more .. He murmured something but I didn't catch what it was. I smashed my lips on his and he shoved his tongue in my mouth with me moaning at the action. I couldn't get enough of him. For the rest if the night we made love and it was the best experience in my life....I truly love jake