CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 9

*Jens pov*

I cant believe that bitch won. I would have got her if Jake didn't mind link during the fight to make me stop. I hate when he uses his alpha voice! and once the fight was over I went straight to the pack doctor for him to patch me up. when he was done I felt dizzy and I had a pain on my side. I looked down and I see a tranquilizer with wolfs-vein...shit. wolfs-vein is a deadly venom that can either put a wolf to sleep for a good time or kill them. luckily I don't think I had enough in my system to kill me but good enough for me to be passed out for a few minutes.  I felt someone pick me up and saw it was a pack worrier. I wanted to know where he was taking me but I couldn't think much about it as I passed out.

I woke up cold and on a dirty floor... ew. when I finally got up I realized I was in the prison cells of the pack. I began to worry and screamed for help, that there's some sort of mistake but know one answered. I saw a guard walking by and begged him to let me out but he just laughed and kept walking. I wish I knew what the fuck was going on!! I knew there was no use so I just sat on the corner waiting for someone to let me know what the fuck was going on. hopefully I can mind link Jake to let me out. all orders to put someone in a cell has to go through the alpha first....lets try  

*ALEXA POV*

"Jacob!!!!!" I ran to him not caring if Jake would get jealous I missed him! when I ran to him he already had his arms open waiting for me. I jumped into his arms giggling when he picked me up and spun me around. god I missed my best friend. when Jacob put me down he looked back at Jake a little scared. Jake growled and I rolled my eyes telling Jacob that he was my mate. I walked back to Jake and he pushed me away when I tried to touch him. I was in shock...he never looked so mad over one little thing and I was worried. "Jake please relax, that's Jacob the one who helped me escape my old pack ..I told you this remember?" I walked slowly back towards him and he growled in warning....what the fuck is wrong with him!? I was beginning to back away when he graved me into a hug putting his head on the crook of my neck inhaling my sent. I just stood there in confusion to how he was acting. I looked back at Jacob and he had the same expression on his face. "um.. Jake what's wrong? your scaring me." I felt him sigh and pull away. his eyes where back to his light blue and acted like nothing just happened , went to Jacob to introduce himself . "sup I'm Jake , alexa's mate" Jacob looked surprised when Jake confirmed it and he didn't seem to happy but that was quickly covered by a smile  "I'm Jacob a friend of hers"

We walked back to the pack house laughing and Jake even agreed to let Jacob in the pack! Jacob told us the pack is now less than half as many as before. there was an attack from a group of rouges and that the pack almost lost but some how managed to pull though. Jacob left from the pack looking for a new one he can join to start fresh. its ironic how he dumbed into my pack though ..haha!

*JAKES POV*

I looked at my mate smiling as she talked to her friend Jacob. I only wish she would smile at me that way or more. I can tell she loves him, not in anyway like that but she loves him and cares for him. when she smiles at me I can tell she doesn't love me...yet. its all in the smile that a woman gives you that you can tell if they love you and my mate doesn't love me. my wolf whimpered but understood it takes time. I almost shifted into my wolf in front of her and Jacob back there! Jen was all in my head trying so hard to break the block I put up between our mind links. I was getting pissed off and she finally managed to break it ,putting stuff in my head. First she begged me to let her out of the cell but I wouldn't allow the guards to and I don't plan to any time soon. she gave up the plan quickly and started telling me that my mate was cheating on me and that she will find someone better to take of her. I wanted to rip someone's head off just thinking about another man stealing my mate. I blocked her out again making sure it stuck this time. I also told the guards to tranquilizer again so it lasts a few hours.

Jacob was an interesting character but my wolf is really alarmed by him. he said he can sense his wolf and that there up to know good. I didn't really want to listen to him but I had to because it could be important for the safety of the pack and my mate. i agreed with my wolf to keep an eye on him , i did notice something in his reaction to alexa being my mate. it wasn't like he was jealous about us but as if he was angry that i said i had a mate...but besides that he seemed like a good pup...SEEMED is the key word here.

*UNKNOWN POV*

i cant believe this! out of all people alexa had to be his mate!? this is not going to be easy for me at all. she is my best friend and i cant imagine  life with out her! i love her and i wanted her to be mine but she had to run into this pack out of all packs.....I, Jacob, have to kill my best friend alexa the love of my life to succeed with my plan to rule all.

***************************************************************************************************************

OK  that the end of this chapter! what did you think!? did u expect Jacob to be the master mind of the attack?! lol let me know !

thank you everyone who is reading my story and voting for it!

VOTE + COMMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-S.C