CHAPTER 15

Chapter 15

*JAKE POV*

Yesterday....I made love to my mate lex and the mating process is complete. My wolf and hers are now fully connected and will be together forever. She is my one and only I will do anything to protect her. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her. But I'm nervous when she wakes up..I said something that I don't think she's ready for. I practically asked her to marry me! But I murmured it so I doubt she heard it. In a way I wish she did but another part of me is say that it's not the best time to ask that. When I ask her I want it to be special. I was brought back from my thoughts when I felt lex sucking in my neck. It was only then that I realized she was up and straddling me while I was laying in the bed. Lex is still in heat which is normal for two mates that just completed the mating process , but lex is on extreme over drive... "Shit lex! That hurt" dam she bit my mark hard this time. What gotten into her? "Omg I so sorry baby..my wolf was in control. For some reason she really wants your wolf and when she knew she hurt you she kind of just left" I knew why her wolf wanted mine but I can't tell lex just yet ..she not ready for it but her wolf is , that I can see... " It's ok babe.. Hey want me to get you some breakfast?" "Yea sound good" with that I left my mate so she could shower while I go make breakfast. I just want to stay home and spend time with my mate after all that happened. After making breakfast I realized lex was still in the shower...so I went up the stair and smelled the steam from the bathroom *knock knock* "lex you alright?" I didn't hear anything so I kind panicked *BANG BANG* "lex! Are you ok!?" A few second went by and she finally answered "yea! I'm good" then the water turned off and she opened the door only in a towel. I scanned her bony I knew my eyes where black.. God she was so sexy, but why didn't she hear me knocking? " Lex you didn't hear me banging on the door?" "No sorry I just um ...daydream" "oh alright well breakfast is ready" with that I gave her a quick kiss but she grabbed my neck pulling me back to her lips. I couldn't push away cause I wanted this to but I had to stop it now before my wolf takes control.... Now that we have fully mated her wolf wants to go that extra step and have a pup. I know lex isn't ready...

*Unknown POV*

I can't believe that whore is still alive! I asked one thing and one thing only ! MAKE SURE SHES DEAD! and what happens?! She fucking still alive ...well like they say if you want something done you better do it yourself...I'll wait for the perfect moment to strike. Now that I have news that she has fully mated I will wait for just the right moment to get what I want ... What I deserve.

****************************************************************************************************************************

I know it's a short chapter ...but who do think the NEW UNKNOWN POV is !?! I will dedicate my next chapter to the first person that gets it right ! (That's if u comment) and thank u to the people who have voted, commented, and who are reading my story ! Love u all !!

Plz guys !!!! VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!

-s.c