Chapter 18 part 1

Chapter 18 part 1

Jakes POV

I woke up right at the border line of my packs territory. I tried to stand up but my Body was too weak from so much wolf vein. I mind link my dad to help me. Oh so NOOOW it works 😠😒 why couldn't it work when I wanted it to!! I tried mind linking my mate but I couldn't get anything...I still remember the last words she mind linked me..
jake..
love..
heat...
mark..
cut..
Preg-..

I'm still trying to figure out what the hell she was ganna say last! When my father got here he put one of my arms over his neck and we walked to the pack house. I didn't want to but he took me to the pack doctors office."dad I need to find Alexa! I can't waste time in a fucking hospital bed!!!" "Son! What good would you be to her if your barely healthy yourself!! Get your act together and let the doctor heal you before you do something stupid!" I was taken back but I stood quiet. He was right.

After the doc did he his job I went straight to the office to find the location of my mate whereabouts and that little girl. Looking at the map i call in my best worriers to develop a plan of attack. But I was mind linked that someone is heading towards the border lines from Alexa's old pack territory. They identified it as a girl but are unsure who it could be. With that I shifted running into the woods to meet this soon to be trespasser.

When I got there the wolf stopped at it's border line. It's a pup...it's very unusual for a child to be able to transform but possible. Looking back at the pup it whimpered so I lowered my head as a sign of peace. It shifted back into a human form and turned out to be the little girl from the cells! I quickly shifted my self and graved some shorts from behind a tree. I also found a large shirt ...perfect for her to wear as a dress. I put the shirt on the border line and she took it. Before I could speak she cleared her throat about to speak
"Um..mister alpha sir? Pro-
pro mission to- to cross into your land?" She was nervous as if I would say no ..."granted" was all I said before opening my arms to her and she ran to them. She cried as I picked her up and started walking back to the pack house. "Hey kid..uh..Elizabeth correct?" She just gave a simple nod and I continued "how did you get out? Did they let you go? Are u
You hurt?" She lifted her head from my shoulder to look at me as I was walking "all I know is that after you left they told me to go to a girls room and feed her.the girl told me a message but I can't tell anyone , only the one she wanted the message to be to...when I closed that door the scary man was there and he gave me a shot. It made me really sleepy and when I woke up I was in the woods. Then I heard something coming to me so I ran away." I found the Storting interesting, especially the part about a girl and a message. " Hey Elizabeth ..can u tell me what was the girls message?" She shook her head and I frown opening the door and sitting her on the couch. I sat next to her "please...I think it's important. I think I might be the one this girl is talking about. Did she at lest give you a name of herself or the person she wanted the message to?" She nodded " yea so said to tell a boy named...um... jake! Yea that's it..jake" I smiled..it was my mate who sent the message. " Well you found him! My name is jake now can I please know what was the message?" She nodded but I heard her stomach and lifted a brow. She gasped and held her stomach. I chuckled graving her hand and sitting her in the kitchen while I made her a sandwich she began telling me the message. "Ok mister alpha jake sir...she said to not worry and that her is healed from what they did, but that her marky thing on her neck is gone...um...she said that means her heat will come soon and you need to get her before that cause it's worse now....um..." I wasn't likening the message but I'm glad to know. I placed the sandwich in from of Elizabeth but she didn't notice it with her hard thinking. "Hey eat it before I do kid" "huh? Oh sorry alpha..I'm just trying to say this word she said last and I can't seem to remember how to say it" she pouted but took her sandwich. "Listen Elizabeth you can call me jake...I want you to ok ?" She nodded. When she finished taking off the crust and was about to take a bit of it she jumped " ah ha!! I remember now !! Alpha ...I mean jake! I know what she said now!" " So tell me" I was desperate to find out " she said that she is prrr... prregg... prrreee..Pprrreeeggg...pregnant ! Yea that's it ! Pregnant" I stood in place ...I couldn't process what this little girl just told me.

...I'm going to be a father...

IM GOING TO BE A FATHER!!

***********************************************
I'm SO SORRY that I haven't updated! I'm not one to NOT update for so long. My apologize!!! I dislike it when people take long to update there story and I didn't want to be one of those people...I'll be sure to update more now that my school vacation is over. I'll be back in schedule so expect another update soon !!!

-s.c