CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 11

*ALEXAS POV*

I let out a moan when I felt his lips on my weak spot of my neck...I couldn't control the pleasure feeling of him touching my skin. i wanted more... "please Jake i cant wait any longer" "no can do princess, i wanna tease you some more before i mark you and then im going to-" "Jake!" i wined his name when he was telling me everything he was going to do to me..i didn't want words, i wanted action! and he wasn't giving it to me! i was brought back when my wolf took control. she flipped us and our mate over so we where on to of him. he tried to push us over again but i growled in warning and i grinned on his manhood sucking on his neck where i would mark him. he growled " lex! don't do it..i wont be able to-" he didn't even get to finish his sentence when a moan came from his lips as i marked him as mine, hes mine and no one can take him away now...Jake flipped us over once i healed his wound , instantly he marked me,  i moaned just as he-

***end of dream***

I woke up sweating and panting from the dream i just had. i groaned as i layed back down forcefully on the bed and tuned my head to a very wake Jake smirking at me. "what are you looking at " i snapped. i knew he put the dream in my head. see when mates have not mated after the first heat they can put images into each others head while the other is sleeping but with Jake being alpha and me having alpha blood we can turn it into a dream. "Jake why would you do that! now im a frustrated and plus my heat is coming soon ..AGAIN! " "sorry love i couldn't help myself..my wolf wants do all sorts of thing to your body" he growled inching closer to me, i shivered at the thought of what he could do to my body right now. well if he wants to play games lets play.. i smirked moving on top of him kissing him passionately. he was shocked at my action and tensed up when i kissed him but soon he returned it..i waiting for just the right moment and moved quickly to his neck. he groaned graving my waist tighter every time i sucked a little on his neck. when i heard his growl sounded more animalistic i knew i got his wolf to come out. i looked up into his black eyes as he stared into mine "well mr. alpha ..having fun been teased by your mate?" i had a smirked on my face and he only growled in warning." don't test me mate" he growled and was going to flip us over but i was to fast and pinned his hands above his head.. his eyes snapped to my direction and i only smiled at him as i began to make my way to his neck again. i left open kisses all over his neck a shoulder and when i found the spot i would mark him i couldn't control myself, i had to....my wolf took control and i sucked on this spot hard, bit down before i had a second thought marking him as mine. Jake was shaking under me and i gained control over my body once again only to see Jakes eyes fully dark. i panicked , i knew he was seconds away from graving me and completing the mating process. i had to think quick...run! i got off of the bed with Jake high on my tail. it hurt to be away from him now that i marked him. he needs to mark me before my heat comes or it will be extremely painful for me. i didn't know what i was thinking! how could i be so dumb as to mark him! "this is your fault " i told my wolf "if u didn't take control we wouldn't be in this mess!" before my wolf could reply i was pushed into what i think is a guest room. Jake pinned me to the floor of the room and with on of his legs kicked the door closed making it crack on the top. "you shouldn't have run away mate, now its my turn to have some fun" its his wolf taking ...i can see his eyes changing from his natural blue to black like the night. he growled and kissed me forcefully , i couldn't keep the moan that i let out when he started kissing down my neck. my heart was beating, i was nervous of what he might do scared and happy at the same time. just as he was about to mark me as his we heard someone scream..

"ROUGES !!"

Jake growled "this isn't over kitten" and with that he commanded me to stay in this room until he came back and it was safe. i couldn't say another word as he slammed the room door yet again shifting into his wolf to fight. i ran to the window and saw Jakes wolf jumping on top of a rouge killing it instantly..i smiled at how brave he was but my smile disappeared into panic as i saw a little girl running towards the woods with a rouge on her tail. no one seemed to notice so i did the only thing i could this of. i shifted into my wolf breaking through the window glass and running to help the little girl. when i caught up to them the little girl was on the floor cry for help as the rouge was on top of her growling ready to kill her. i ran behind him tackling him to the ground biting his arm. he whimpered in pain and push me off. at the corner of my eye i saw the little girl hiding behind a tree watching us. the wolf circled around me, i only growled waiting for him to make his move. he jumped towards me and pushed me to the ground. he was on top of me in seconds trying to bit my neck but i kicked him with my back legs wounding him on the stomach . he hit a tree and next thing i know Jakes wolf was on top of him snapping his neck in seconds. i didn't wait for him to turn around as i ran to the little girl. she was crying and had a bruise across the left side of her face that looked like a hand. i growled to myself as to not scare her. "don't worry every-" i couldn't get the sentence out as i started to feel dizzy and sick to my stomach. i looked back at Jake and he was on the floor being pinned by other rouges...to many for him to push off. i feel to the floor looking at the little girl do the same. on my arm i saw a tranquilizer, it had wolfs-vein...shit. "ah look at what we have here...time to come home alexa." it was my father, he found me i couldn't believe it! he found me! no what am i going to do!? i tried to push him away as he picked me up over his shoulder but i was too weak... looking up my mate was on the floor sleeping with a tranquilizer dart on his arm  , the little girl the same way, and the pack house where everyone was still fighting. this was the last of my freedom i was looking at when i fell into a deep sleep...

*********************************************************************************************************

im so sorry it took me so long to update and that this is a short chapter but trust me the next one will be supper long! I promise! I hope you guys liked this one bye!!!

VOTE + COMMENT !!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ !!!!!!!!

-S.C