If Only i Could⇨Seventeen Won...

Oleh Soonyoungmin

(Little note: I don't really like this story, and i want it GONE but imma just let you guys just read >:[ do... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
1-New
2-The Unexpected
3-Detention
4- "Is it True?"
5-Competition
6-Kisses
7-Hanging out
8-Hanging out (Part 2)
9-Oppa
10-Should i?
11-Jealousy
12-What?
13-Pabo!
14-Why?
15-Why is it so Hard?!
16-Crush
17-Disguise
18-Confession~
19-Flirting
20-Mingyu
21-Rest stop
22-Surprise
23-Memories
24- Mansae
25-Wonwoo
26- Dream
27-Pillow Fight
28-"Salute!"
29-Bubble tea
30-Ghost buster
31-chocolate
32-17 july
Author's note
34-booseoksoon
35-Him
36-what's more important?
37-Drama
38-Harsh
39-holy water
40-Parents
41- Day
42-Girlfriend
43(epilogue)
♡Bonus chapter♡
Appreciation for 17k
1st bonus

33-Emergency room

2K 57 5
Oleh Soonyoungmin

Seokmin's Pov

BANG!

"Oh(o) shit" mingyu swore. I hope it's not something terrible but I think it's always been terrible but not that terrible like really terrible. Aish... what's wrong with my head?

when we almost at the door, someone open it and it reveal wonwoo carry hyejin bridal style. Oh no, are we too late?

"Hyejin-ah, hyejin-ah" mingyu tap her cheek but no respond. I saw blood dripping from her stomach. Mingyu carry her and run to find the doctor. S.coups, dino, The8, Jun, seungkwan and vernon follow mingyu to help. Wonwoo was about to run but i hold him to not to.

" i need to be with her!" He yelled. Hoshi hyung hold my wrist and we made a little eye contact. I hope woozi didn't see it but he did. i understand that hoshi telling me to let go.

"Arraso but we'll be with you. Just in case you'll fall or something" i sigh at the end as he nodded his head. He run to where mingyu bring her as me, hoshi and woozi guide him and hoshi decided to call minghao.

"Where are you at?" "Oh ne... arrsso" "we'll be there. Gwenchana, don't worry"

He ended the call and i just raised my brow. "Their at the emergency room at floor 5" he said and my jaws drop.

"They're so fast. How come they can get there fast?" I said, still with my jaws drop. he just shrug.

"Elevator or stairs?" Wonwoo asked.

"stairs" woozi and hoshi said in the same time. we both look at them as wonwoo nodded.

"Are you sure?" I asked wonwoo and he nodded. I made the 'o' mouth and smile. Then we ran up the stairs.

Jeonghan's Pov

"Why are we the only one who's here?" I asked josh and he shrug. He walk in the room and i was shocked to see Kang Hyejin in there, sitting on the floor while hugging her knees, crying.

"Why are you crying? Huh?" I asked harshly. She lift her head up and wipe her face. Her mascara already ruined and she look really ugly. compare to me and her, i'm more fabulous *flips hair*.

"Why are you even here? Don't you wanted to see that bitch that probably dead right now" she hiss.

"It's wrong for you to curse the one who isn't do any problems. and don't even said dead to people when you didn't even know when will you die. You should thank god because you exist in this world and find your dreams. But you just waste your life for just a man that doesn't even like you" josh explain or maybe advise or something. I don't even care. I'm tired to hear his league all day.

"At least that i'm pretty" she flips her hair. Ew..."compare to him" she smirked while pointing at me.

"who says you're pretty? A pig? If you're saying that you're pretty as slut, that suit you" i fight back while fliping my hair to show i'm more fabulous.

"You're the pig. Bitch" she glare at me as i groan and i wanted to kill her so bad. jisoo stopped me from doing it and i just glare at her. Then i saw a phone and it's looks broke. I pick it up and turn it on. It was hyejin's phone. that slut must be throwing this.

"What you got?" Joshua asked which taking a peak. i mouthed 'hyejin's phone'.

"Hmph..i'm going now" she said while waving. Jisoo grab her wrist and said "you're not going anywhere".

"Why would i listen to—fine" she sigh to see him holding a gun and sit on the bed.

"you should apologizes to hyejin. If not, you're going to risk you life with a badluck. God will make you more uglier, your parents will die, you're poor and most of all...nobody's like you" he advice and fold his arm. She roll her eyes and cross her legs.

"You think i'm afraid of that. Well i will be perfect from born to death" she hiss. this slut is a bitch after all.

"Well suit yourself. If you need help, no one will help you" he smirked and left the room. She laugh sarcasticly as i walk out from that room because her face and voice creeps me.

"Yah shua, what should we do now?" I asked while standing beside him, who was texting someone.

"Let's go to floor 5. Where the others are" he said calmly. I nodded and walk with him.

Wonwoo's Pov

"How's hyejin?" I asked when the doctors out from the door.

"we already took out the bullets from her stomach and she was okay. she still unconscious and about a day or hours she will woke up" the doctor explain with a smile. I shook his hand and thank him.

"can we look at how's she was?" Mingyu asked as the doctor nodded. We all bow at him and enter the room.

"Wow, her room was my b'day number" hoshi pointed at the doors number. 

"Yeah hyung" dino smile.

"Not the time for that" mingyu said and tap his shoulder. I take a chair and sit on it. I hold her cold hand and put it on my cheek.

"I hope you wake up soon. Saranghae" i whisper to myself and peck her forehead. I turn around and they all just standing, staring at me like there's nothing to do.

"What?" I asked while raising my brows.

" Don't you wanna rest?" Coups hyung asked. The others agree with that.

"Gwenchana"

"Your face is pale hyung" dino said. I smile at them and tell them that i'm okay.

"Oh, btw. Can i move here?" I rub the nape of my neck.

"We'll asked the doctors" s.coups said and jeonghan wanted to help him to with that.

"So can you tell me what just happens?" seungkwan asked.

"Ok so.."

Flashback~

"You've got a gun huh?" jagiya raise her eyebrow.

"If you move I'm going to press it" kang hyejin said, smirking. Oh no, come on wonwoo, you better go to your body.

"I knew you would call mingyu for help" she pick her phone in her pocket and throw it away. Why does this body attach so slow?! Aish!

"Any last word?"

"Have fun living" jagiya stopped and look at me but then at her. "Slut"

"sht this girl" she push the gun more on her back. my body attach already and all i have to do is save her.

"Stop" i whisper to kang hyejin. She turn her head around and her eyes widened.

"Won-wonwoo o-oppa" she stuttered and her hand are all shaky so she grip the gun more. She was about to pull the trigger but i hold her hand.

"Let me go" she yelled. Jagiya turn around and sees me. I think she wanted me so bad.

But the thing was that bitch pull the trigger and

BANG!

the bullets hit hyejin's stomach. I push her and throw the gun away.

"Jagiya. Jagiya. Jagiya!"  I shook her body. She was breathing so hard. I cover the blood that came out from her stomach with my hand.

"Happy b'day pabo" she smile weakly then she faint.

"jagiya!" I shook my body and i turn my head to kang hyejin who look at me, speachless. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT BTCH! I HATE YOU!" i yelled at her. She hung her head down and probably crying, idc.

then i carried hyejin out of the door and stopped when i meet the others.

End of flashback~

"Oh..that's why she cried" joshua said, nodding his head while crossing his arm. "And here... Hyejin's phone. It's broke, i know. Jeonghan found it" he handed it to me or mingyu so mingyu just take it. Then a door slam heard.

"Wonwoo you can sleep here, says the doctor"

My exams are already over and yay... i can write my stories with/without anyone bothering me.

ヽ(´▽`)/ this book is almost to the end *i think*. be happy y'all and please do vote and comment

Ilyreders

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

269K 10.9K 51
𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 / 𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘶 ! He was living as a forced killer by night and an ordinary student by day. Being a secret son from the richest- an...
47.8K 4.5K 55
Kim Seokjin and Kim Jimin, brothers with different goals in life. Kim Jimin married right after college, while Kim Seokjin hoping to finish college a...
55.1K 2.2K 33
COMPLETED Wonwoo is quite different from everyone else. He is... gifted. That's what his parents told him. But he called it's a curse because only he...
89.5K 4.2K 68
Y/N gets tangled up in Seventeen's lives of illegal racing, while also dealing with her own, not-so-legal past. She is forced to face the most painfu...