My Sons Teacher

By Ninja30er

Emma Swan is a single mother working two jobs. Her 15 year old son Henry starts to fail one of his classes. W... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
SO SORRY
Small Update

Chapter 1

4.4K 145 39
By Ninja30er

Authors Note: Okay this will be my very first SwanQueen book! I hope you enjoy it!

_________________________

*Emma's POV*

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I slam my hand on my alarm and slowly rose from my bed. I stretch and get out of bed. I wince at the cold floor under my feet.

I walk into Henry's room and open the door. He is already up and changing clothes. I walk back into my room and get ready for the day.

I get changed into my Spa uniform and walk into our very small kitchen.

Henry and I live in a very small apartment with only 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, a small living room, and 2 small bathrooms.

I grab an apple and bite into it. Henry walks out of his room and grabs his bag and keys.

"Gotta go bye mum!" He yells walking out the door.

After I finish eating my apple I head out as well. I get in my yellow bug and drive to work. On my break I got a phone call.

_______________________

"Hello is this Emma Swan."

"Yes, who is this?"

"This is Henry's teacher Miss. Mills. Your son has been failing my class."

"Oh, he is? He told me he had a A in your class."

"He did. But he just randomly stopped trying. I would like to see if after school you could come by my class and we can talk about his grades more."

"Yes of course. I'll see you then."

________________________

I hung up the phone and sighed. I definitely don't have time to meet her. I have to go to my second job as a bartender. But this is about Henry so I will go.

*Regina's POV*

I've been waiting for Henry's mom for over 30 minutes. I still have to pick up Roland. So I call Tink, one of my closest friends to go pick up him for me.

I waited about 10 more minutes then a blonde headed lady ran inside my class.

"I'm so sorry I'm late!" She said.

"Ah you must be Mrs. Swan." I said.

"It's Miss, and Emma is fine." She said.

"Okay Miss Swan, as I said your son is failing. Do you happen to know why?" I ask.

"No actually." She said sitting down.

"So nothing is happening at home that might cause him to lose focus?" I ask and Emma scrunched her eyebrows.

*Emma's POV*

Shit. Henry has been down ever since I told him the truth about his father. How he left me pregnant to rot in jail.

"Um ever since I told him about his father he has been upset." I said looking down at my hands.

"Oh well.... Um maybe you can talk to him about his grades. He is a really smart kid." Miss Mills said.

"Yea he is. And I will." I said standing up holding out my hand to her.

She shook it.

"It was nice meeting you Miss Mills." I said.

"It's Regina."

"Okay Regina it was nice meeting you." I said and walked out of the class.

Wow Regina is so sexy. Wait what?

*Regina's POV*

Wow Emma Swan is so sexy. Wait what? I shake my head and grade some papers.

I then grab my things and head home. I get to my apartment and open the door and see Roland and Tink watching Paw Patrol.

I smile and take off my heels and walk over to them. Roland looked up and ran to me.

"MAMA!" He yelled jumping into my arms.

I lift him up and kiss his cheek.

"How was your day?" I ask tickling his belly.

He pushed my hand away giggling.

"Good! I pwayed with twucks and took a nap!" He said.

Roland has troubled with his r's but it's adorable. He goes to a private preschool right next to our apartment. It's called "Sunny Side".

I set him down and he runs back to the tv. Tink walks over to me and smirks.

"What?" I ask.

"You seem smitten." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"I am, I get to come home and see my son." I said.

"No you look like your in love. I haven't seen you look like that ever since R-"

"Don't even say his name." I say in a harsh whisper.

"Sorry." She mumbled.

"Anyways I have to head out see you later Gina."

"Bye Tink!" Roland yelled as Tink walked out the door.

I smiled at Roland. I sit down on the couch next to him. He crawled into my lap and snuggled against me.

I kissed his very curly hair and smiled.

"Momma?" He asks.

"Yes baby?"

"Today we talked about famiwy and Dads. Miss. Wucas said everyone has a Dad. Do I have a Daddy?" He asked.

I sighed. He was too young to know the whole truth about his father.

"Yes you do have a father." I said.

"Welly? Why he not here?" He asked.

"He left." I said trying to hold back tears.

"Why? He not wuv us?" He asked tears pooling in his eyes.

"Baby he dose love you." I lied.

"Okay." He said and turned his attention to the tv.

If only he knew he truth.

-flashback 5 years ago.

(warning there will be rape in this you've been warned!)

I look at the object in my hand. Positive! I'm pregnant. Robin will be overjoyed! I hear the door open downstairs. I hear footsteps and hide the test.

I go and sit down on my bed. I see Robin walk in. He looks mad about something.

"Hey babe how was work?" I ask.

He glares at me.

"I fucking got fired!" He yelled making me jump.

He scared me right now. His facial expressions softened.

"I'm sorry I snapped." He said walking over to me.

I flinched when he touched my arm. He sighed. He sat next to me and wrapped his arms around me.

I lean my head on his chest. I look up at him.

"Babe I have some exciting news!" I said.

"What is it?" He asks.

"I'm pregnant." I said smiling.

His reaction wasn't what I hoped for. His face turned red and he clenched his fists.

"YOUR PREGNANT I THOUGHT YOU WHERE ON THE PILL!" He yelled standing up.

Tears started to run down my face.

"Get rid of it." He growled and my eyes widened.

"NO!" I yell and he growls lowly.

Okay the rape will be right now. If you don't want to read it then look for the next black bold letters.

He pins me down on the bed with my arms above my head. I was crying histaricly.

"Well since you want to disobey me I will just have to punish you." Robin growls and I start shaking.

I was scared of what he was going to do. He was straddling me and let go of my arms.

"Don't fucking move." He growled.

I was too scared to move. He grabbed something out of his drawer. It was handcuffs. Now I was really scared.

He handcuffed me to the bed. He then ripped off my dress. No no no! I wasn't going to let him do this.

I kicked him and realized that was a HUGE mistake. He narrowed his eyes. He slapped me across the face hard.

He ripped my panties and undid his belt. He pulled out his cock and plunged it deep into me. I screamed out in pain. 

He smirked. He started pounded into me. It hurt like fuck.

"You like this?" He asked.

I spit on him and he dug his nails into my hips.

"You bitch." He growled and slid out of me.

He then he shoved his dick in my mouth. I fucking wanted to die as he started to fuck my face.

After about an hour of him raping me he got off me and I uncuffed my hands. He ran out of the house and never returned.

END OF RAPE!

-End of flashback-

I did know I was crying until Roland wiped some of my tears away.

"What wong momma?" He asked.

"Nothing baby. Do you want pizza for dinner?" I ask changing the subject.

He nodded his head making his long curls hit my face. I chuckled and kissed his forehead.

*Emma's POV*

It's now 12:45 p.m.  And I'm driving home. I just got off work and I'm ready to go to sleep. I get home and go straight to bed.

I wake up early then normal and cook Henry breakfast. Henry walks in and furrows his brows.

"I made breakfast." I said smiling.

Henry sat down slowly. I sat down a plate in front of him. I sat across from him as he ate.

"So your teacher called." I said and he froze.

"Your failing her class." I said narrowing my eyes

"I am." He mumbled.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask.

"I didn't want you to be upset." He said.

"Kid you used to be one of her top students what happened? And yea I am upset because you didn't tell me." I said crossing my arms.

"We'll ever since I found out about Dad it's been hard to keep my focus." He said and I nodded.

"Kid I understand but please try and bring up your grades." I said and he nodded.

He got up and gabbed his things.

"Bye mum." He said walking out the door.

I sighed running my hands threw my hair. I drive off to work and check in.

*Regina's POV*

I'm so happy. I don't have to go to work today because it's my birthday. Yay. So I'm going to go to a much needed spa day.

I drive downtown to the nearest spa and walk in. After I pay for my things they take me back to the massaging area.

I then see Emma? I look at her and she smiled.

"I didn't know you worked here?" I said.

"Yep I've worked her for 4 years." She said and I nodded.

As she did my massage I couldn't help but feel safe. Her fingers made me feel at home. I know it sounds weird.

After my massage I pay and leave. Right before I got in my car Emma yells my name.

I turn around and see Emma running towards me.

"Regina I need to ask you something." She says out of breathe.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Would you mange want to go on a date tonight? For your birthday? I mean not a date but you know like hang out." She said sheepishly.

She knew it was my birthday?

"Um yea I would love to "hang out" with you tonight." I said and she smiled.

"Okay I'll pick you up at 7." She said and handed me a price of paper and ran back into the spa.

I looked at the paper. It was her number. I smiled and got in my car. This is not a date it's just us hanging out for my birthday. Right?

________________________

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 404 21
Regina Mills is a local shop owner. When Emma Swan enters her store on a random Wednesday, Regina's life falls apart.
189K 4.7K 26
Emma Swan. She has a g!p. Which is girl penis. Because who doesn't want babies. Especially Swan babies. :) And what's even better? Swanqueen babies...
163K 6.7K 50
Regina Mills is an extremely rich woman who lives in a life of luxury. Her only problem is her nagging parents wanting her to get married. In a last...
190K 7.1K 22
Regina use to be Emma's baby sitter, and Emma had the biggest crush on her. But Regina ended up moving away and lost connection to Emma. It's 10 year...