My Gangleader!

By 00Air_Bear00

Okay this is book two of my gang leader series. Book one you should read first~The Gangeleader Wants Me?!?. T... More

Chapter 2- Luke
Chapter 3-Lilli
Chapter 4-Lilli
Chapter 5- Mike
Chapter 6- Luke
Updating/New book
Chapter 7
Chapter 8-Lilli
Chapter 9-Luke
New book
Chapter 10-Lilli
Chapter 11-Charlie
Chaper 12 ~Luke
Chapter 13~ Lilli
A/N
Chapter 14~Luke
A/N
Chapter 15~ Matt
Chapter 16~Lilli
Chapter 17~ Luke
Chapter 18~Lilli
Third and Finally Book

Chapter 1- Lilli

8.3K 186 11
By 00Air_Bear00

(This is left off from the first book.) *Recap...Lilli and Luke were just about to get married when someone objected.*

"I object!" I gasp and stare at him.

"You're dead." I say shaking my head confused.

"No when he shot me he missed my chest, then he came down and healed me. I'm back and I'm stronger. Guys get in here!" I look around as men swarm into the church.

"Faith, Daniel come here!" They run to me and I hug them.

"Luke do something."  He nods and the rest of our gang draw out their guns and two gangs were having a showdown.

"Mommy  I'm scared." I hug faith closer to me and kiss her head.

"Leave and don't come near us again.

"Fine I'll leave but I'll be back."

I rest my head in my hands. After we had the wedding everyone left. I pick up Faith and Daniel up and put them to bed. "Luke!" I call as I go to our room.

"What Lil?"

"What are we gonna do?" He sighs and pulls me into his lap.

*He kisses behind my ear. "Mmm Lilli, it's been so long since we've done anything." He says as his hands run down my sides. I bite my lip when I felt him kiss my neck.

"I know it has." I say turning to face him.*

There's a knock at the door and he groans. "Mommy, daddy?" Faith and Daniel walk in.

"Yes?"

"Who was that man?" I sigh and get off Luke's lap hugging them.

"That man was Hunter."
---------------------------------Mwhahahahaha, I'm back readers with book number two! Lets just say there will be more gang action now since they have a rival gang and that Hunters alive. Well chapter is up enjoy.~ Erica

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 63.1K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
181K 5.7K 64
**COMPLETED** Lily has been tormented by the memories of her mother's murder since she was eight years old. She's spent years terrified that the men...
643 52 25
Organized crime and gangs run all over the world. So how did Rachel Conners end up in the grasps of one of the strongest in the nation? Her father d...
67K 1K 36
Cindy Elleb is a misunderstood girl who is abused from her father with her sisters help, and has been alone since her mother died when she was six. B...