Manan ff- Eternity

By tweetie1005

Love isn't easy.. What's most beautiful is most complicated too.. Follow the story of Manik and Nandini where... More

Prologue
Chapter- 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 4
New story
Chapter- 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter- 8
Chapter- 9
Chapter- 10
My new one shot
Chapter- 12
Chapter- 13
Note
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Story going private
Chapter- 17
Note
Chapter- 18
Chapter- 19
Chapter- 20
Note
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter-23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter- 30
Happy New Year
Chapter- 31
New Cover
Chapter- 32
Sorry
Chapter- 33
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35
What actually is wrong with the viewers??
Chapter- 36
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 38

Chapter- 11

1.6K 122 6
By tweetie1005

"Manik I can't believe you are kicking me out of your room man." Cabir whined while Manik just shrugged.

He had come over to stay at Manik's house for the night. This was a usual thing for both the best friends. Cabir and Manik shared a bond that was beyond fab5. They were more like brothers to each other. After spending the day with their friends, they would usually end up landing up at each other's house in the night owing to the alone time they liked to spend sharing every happiness and miseries of their lives. They would even end up staying in the same room, sleeping in the same bed. But today seemed to be different.

"Dude what's wrong with you? This is not the first time I am staying in your room." Cabir was annoyed.

"But earlier I never knew that you were measuring my hotness in my bed." Manik hissed.

"Oh cmon bro. You are still stuck up on that thing. You know that I was just teasing you guys." Cabir tried to justify himself.

"That's what is your problem dude that you can't just stop fooling around. It was so embarrassing. I can't even imagine what all conclusions she will draw if she comes to know you are sleeping in my bed." Manik said worriedly.

"Oh.. So all this because of that. Now don't tell me that you don't know that she was just playing along. I mean she obviously doesn't consider you a gay. I mean I am not dying to sleep in your bed but then you are just behaving ridiculous." Cabir said exasperated.

"Ridiculous!! Really Cabir? Here I am going all mad about a girl and that girl just tagged me a gay. And you are trying to reason with it." Manik spoke angrily.

"Oh please Manik.. Even I am not some gay trying to hit on my very own best friend. So stop behaving like..." Cabir just trailed off..

He went quiet for sometime replaying Manik's lines in his head. And the corner of his lips turned up forming a huge smile.

"Eureka.." Cabir shouted and Manik cringed at his loud voice.

"What?" Manik asked raising his brows.

"Dude you just confessed that you are going mad about Nandini." Cabir said happily.

Manik went numb for a few seconds realizing what he actually said. The confusion clouding his mind finally seeping away while he repeated his own words in his head. He was finally making peace with his feelings. But then he looked at an ebullient Cabir and replied confidently.

"It was pretty obvious I think. I have always wanted to sleep with her, you know that..Why are you jumping like a frog over this?" Manik shrugged nonchalantly.

"Oh stop it Manik. Now don't go back on your words. I know sleeping with her is not what you meant. I know you very well. I mean you are actually falling for her. I am so happy for you bro." Cabir beamed happily.

Looking at Cabir's excited face, Manik finally gave up his pretense of it being about his lust. He knew it was way deeper than that. So he smiled back at Cabir sheepishly while ruffling his hair.

"Yes Cabir.. I think I like her." He finally confessed.

Cabir immediately hugged him out of pure and blissful happiness and patted his back assuringly. After a while when they broke the hug, Cabir looked at Manik mischievously while Manik just gave him a 'not again' look.

"So are you trying to tell me that the Manik malhotra is ready to quit his freedom and be tied up in a relationship?" Cabir teased.

"I don't know Cabir. Its just that I want to be with her and if this is what it takes, then I want to give it a shot." Manik said earnestly.

"Fine dude. I better move to another room. Its not safe to sleep in your bed as it is." Cabir sighed dramatically.

"What do you mean?" Manik asked confused.

"You know.. God knows what all you might be dreaming about Nandini and if you mistake me to be her in your sleep... No no no..I can't risk it.." Cabir said with mock horror.

"Like really Cabir.. Look at yourself. I can't mistake thorns to be a flower even in my sleep." Manik retorted.

"Flower...ahaan.. Nice.. I can see a reformed man whore." Cabir winked at Manik and took off running for his dear life leaving a chuckling Manik behind.

Manik laid on his bed feeling really happy. Now that he had finally made peace with his feelings, he was really relieved. He felt lighter, an ecstatic feeling flowing through his nerves making him feel like he was floating in air. All he wanted to do was to see Nandini and hold her in his arms. He chuckled at his thoughts that how things had changed just in the last few days.

When he had first met her, all he wanted to do was to fuck her. When she humiliated him, he wanted to get back at her. When she apologized, he found some feelings brewing inside him but he never acknowledged them. He befriended a girl for the first time but lust still occupied a major portion of what he felt for her. But now that he has realized his feelings, that lust has been replaced by some unknown feelings, the feelings that are so pure.

He wanted to see her, to drown in her big doe eyes, to inhale the smell of her long, silky hair, to cherish her beautiful smile. Not that he didn't have desires for her. He knew that she still would have the same effect on him. Even an innocent touch of hers would awaken his sleeping desires. But now he felt that it would be wrong if he says he wants to fuck her. He wanted to make love to her. Strange, the two phrases always felt the same to him but now he could feel the difference.

He picked up his phone, hesitating for a few moments and then dialled her number.

"The number you have dialled is currently busy. Please try again after sometime." Manik heard the recorded computerized voice and frowned. He looked at the wall clock. It was half past ten.

"Who the hell is she talking to at this time?" He thought to himself. He could feel an uneasiness settle in the pit of his stomach over the thought of her talking to some guy this late.

After a few minutes, he again dialled her number out of restlessness. This time it connected and he sighed in relief.

Nandini was as usual engrossed in reading a novel sitting on her bed when she got a call from Navya. As soon as she picked it up, Navya started ranting about how Madhyam was sleeping in her room and refused to take another room.

"Nandu it was the nicest room. And now he is asking me to take another room. Can you believe it that shameless creature is sleeping peacefully in my room and I am left with no option but to take this dingy room. I am gonna kill him.." Navya spoke gritting her teeth.

Nandini could imagine the sight at Navya's house which would be no lesser than a world war. She really felt sympathetic towards Madhyam who for now was sleeping in Navya 's room just to annoy her but later would have to bear some dire consequences owing to the volcano boiling inside Navya.

Navya was still blabbering non stop when Nandini's phone beeped indicating another call waiting to connect but she just ignored and continued consoling Navya.

After few minutes, when she hanged up, her phone started ringing again immediately. She looked at the screen to see Manik's name flashing. Confused as to why he would be calling at this time, she picked up the call.

"Hello.." She spoke a bit hesitantly, her heart beating fast just as it does in his presence.

Manik listened to her voice and felt like a melody playing in his ears. He smiled to himself and sighed contentedly. But then something hit his mind and his smile vanished.

"Who were you talking to at this time?" He asked annoyed.

"You have called me to ask this?" Nandini replied sarcastically.

"Don't act smart.. Just answer me." He spoke in a bossy tone.

"It was Navya.." She replied somewhat feeling the need to tell him.

She didn't know why but she liked the way Manik used to go all possessive about her, the way he used to behave like he had all the rights on her. Even now when he asked her in a bossy tone, she felt like she owes an answer to him. It was so unlike her to be dominated by somebody.

"Okay.." Manik 's tensed body relaxed.

"So why did you call me?" Nandini asked narrowing her eyes.

Manik grinned wickedly as an evil thought came in his mind.

"Umm you know I was getting really horny.. So I thought to have phone sex with you. What's say?" Manik said huskily.

"What?" Nandini almost screamed. She was shocked was an understatement. Manik could imagine her already big eyes go round and wide.

"Yeah nandu. Since you are not ready for the real action, I thought to have some virtual action." Manik teased her trying hard to not break into laughter.

"What? Are you mad? I mean how can you.. I mean how can we.." Nandini was so shaken that she felt herself short of words..

"Okay okay relax.. I was just kidding." Manik said chuckling.

Nandini sighed relaxedly.. She felt heat rising to her cheeks as she blushed profusely. But composing herself, she again asked.

"Then why did you call?" She almost whispered.

"Nandu.. Why do I feel like you are disappointed that I was just kidding? I don't mind getting serious.. Do you want to..." But he was cut off in between.

"Nooo...Maaanik please.. Stop it please." Nandini huffed.

"Okay fine. I called you because I was missing you." Manik said smiling.

Nandini rolled her eyes considering it to be another one of his flirtatious comments.

"Stop rolling your eyes. I am serious. I was missing you." Manik said in a serious tone.

Nandini was stunned as to how he knew she was rolling her eyes. She started looking around if he was there.

"Now stop looking around. I am not there." Manik said chuckling.

"Then how do you know what I am doing?" Nandini asked confused.

"Maybe because I can feel you." Manik said huskily making her blush.

"I don't need to be there to see what you are doing. Though I would love to. You know.. Your bedroom. Just the two of us. And I would not even tie you to the bed." Manik teased her.

Nandini smiled shyly but then a question crossed through her mind and unable to stop herself, she decided to ask Manik.

"Manik can I ask you something?" Nandini said hesitantly.

"Yeah.. Go ahead." Manik said casually.

"After what all happened...you know what I did.. Why would you just let it go? I mean even mukti said that it is so unlike you. Why wouldn't you get back at me? Or is that what you are doing?" Nandini asked speaking the last part in a low whisper afraid to hurt his feelings. Though her heart told her that Manik wouldn't do such a thing. But her mind refused to agree that Manik wouldn't take revenge for his humiliation.

Manik sighed a breath. He knew the answer. He knew that she was someone he couldn't hurt ever. But he just couldn't form words to explain himself.

"Nandini.. I don't know what to say. But trust me I was over that the moment you apologized. True I wanted to get back at you as you had hurt my ego. But once you said sorry, I don't know why but I couldn't think about hurting you. Nandini I feel protective of you, I feel possessive of you. I would never hurt you. I want you to trust me." Manik said honestly.

"I trust you Manik." The words came out of her mouth even before she realized.

Manik was so happy after hearing this. He was over the moon, his heart swelled with ecstasy. None of them spoke for a few moments. They just stayed quiet drinking in each other's silence.

"So you were awake till late. What were you doing?" Manik asked breaking the awkward silence.

"I don't sleep until 1 or 2.. I love reading at these hours of the day when its all quiet all around. It gives me so much peace." Nandini sighed.

"Okay.. So what were you reading?"

"You must have heard of this book.. PS I love you. You know I have read it so many times but I just can't get enough of it."

"Umm to be honest.. I have heard the name. But I have no idea about it." Manik said scratching his head.

"Don't tell me. You know Manik its an epic love story."

"That's what the problem is. I really don't read much. Its once in a blue moon. And a love story is just off limits for me."

"But Manik you should read it. I am telling you, you would love it. And you wouldn't be a lesser man if you read a love story."

"Okay.. So what it is about?" Manik asked curiously.

"That you should read for yourself. All I can tell is its about true love. That true love remains alive till eternity. It doesn't die with a person. No matter if two people are together or not, the one who loves you is always looking for you even after he dies. His love gives you the strength to overcome every difficulty." Nandini said in a flow smiling all the while.

"Nandu.. What kind of logic is this? I mean for a love story to happen, two people need to be together." Manik contradicted.

"Manik.. Love is beyond logics. Its about emotions. And emotions are like a flowing stream. You have no control over them. When you truly love someone, you are ready to do anything for them. Because 'you' comes before 'I' in love. In love togetherness is blissful but separation doesn't mean the end. Because love stays with you forever. It never leaves you. Soulmates can be separated by death, but love binds the two souls together. And even death can't separate them." Nandini explained.

Manik was dazed for a few moments. Her words had struck the strings of his heart. He was lost, lost in his thoughts, thinking if such love really exists..

"Manik you there?" Nandini's voice broke his trance.

"Umm yeah.. Nandini, but does such love really exist? I mean books and movies are all about fantasies. But real life is different. And if it does then how do we recognize our soulmate? I mean out of all the people how are we supposed to find that person?" Manik asked curiously.

"Manik.. Such love does exist in real life. You know my parents, they were madly in love. My mom died when I was three. But my dad still loves her the way he loved back then. He says that she is always with him and is watching us. My father doesn't cry because he knows that my mother would always want to see him smiling." Nandini said with a sad smile, her voice breaking at the end.

It was the first time she was sharing something like this with someone. She didn't know why but it just felt right with Manik.

"Nandini.. Are you okay?" Manik asked concerned.

He could see a new side to this girl. The smart and bold Nandini Murthy had another side that was as soft as a cotton ball. She was one strong girl who could face the whole world without losing her innocence. Manik always thought that one has to be a monster to face this cruel world. But he was proved wrong today. And he was more than happy to be proved wrong by her. She was like a breath of fresh air in his suffocated life who was slowly making her way to his heart and taking away all his darkness.

"Yeah I am fine." Nandini chirped in a happy tone. "And about finding your soulmate, then you don't have to do it. She would herself walk into your life. And when that happens, your heart will tell you. She will drive you insane. And you would start doing crazy things. But most importantly, you will feel like the happiest person in the world." She added smilingly.

"By the way nandu.. Even you have driven me insane. And I have also started doing crazy things like befriending a girl who kicked my ass. And trust me, I feel really happy these days." Manik said in a flirtatious tone, but his heart telling him that it was actually true.

"Haha..very funny." She dismissed his comments, though blushing like anything.

"Okay so tell me. How many guys you have tried for looking for your soulmate?" Manik asked teasingly.

"I have never been in a relationship Manik. And I am not gonna go date different guys in search of my soulmate." Nandini huffed.

"Okay. So have you ever done it?" Manik asked curiously. Though he knew she wasn't a girl who would get intimate with someone she isn't head over heels with. And her never being in a relationship confirmed everything. But he still wanted to hear it from her.

"Done what?" She asked confused.

"You know.. Sex.." Manik said casually.

"Manik how am I supposed to do that when I have never have had a boyfriend." She hissed.

Manik felt really happy hearing this. He knew that he was behaving like some stupid eighteenth century oldie and a girl's virginity has nothing to do with her purity. But he just couldn't help himself. The thought of someone else touching her felt like a punch in his gut, let alone knowing that someone else had cherished her.

"Why not? Even I never have had any girlfriend. But I have done it god knows how many times." Manik shrugged.

"That's because you are a man whore." Nandini said with a bad taste in her mouth.

"Yeah whatever. You are allowed to call me anything you want, friend." Manik chirped.

"Wow.. I am previlidged." Nandini said chuckling.

"So you are.." Manik said boasting himself.

"Manik its late.." Nandini said suddenly realizing the time.

"I know.. But I am not sleepy. And I just love hearing your voice."

Nandini again rolled her eyes and Manik sighed.

"You never take me serious nandu. Everytime I say something, you just roll your eyes. I am really serious nandu. I love your voice. It gives me peace." Manik told her.

Nandini smiled heartily, her heart warming up to his words.

"Good night Manik.." She said smilingly.

"Good night Nandini.." He said and hanged up the call with a contented gleam on his face. He smiled to himself and slept peacefully.

Nandini was still smiling whilst blushing deeply. She replayed her conversation with Manik in her head. She knew she could trust him as a friend. But could she trust him with her heart? Could she give him her heart and trust him enough that he wouldn't shatter it into pieces later? The fear was still there in her heart, but love was slowly overcoming it.

Giving a break to her thoughts, she fell into a deep slumber.

NEXT MORNING

SPACE ACADEMY

Manik and Cabir walked out of Manik's car together only to hear some screaming noises from nearby. They looked around and found Navya standing there with a guy, apparently shouting at him. They moved nearer to look into the matter.

"Madhyam.. You will better not follow me around. I don't want anyone to know that I have a stupid ass of a brother like you." Navya shouted.

"Cmon Lizzy.. I am new to this college. You can at least show me around. What if I get lost?" Madhyam said feigning a scared expression.

"You.." But she was cut off by Cabir who had just reached there along with Manik.

"Hey Navya.. What happened? Is he troubling you?" Cabir said standing in front of Navya and shooting a glare in Madhyam's direction.

"Wohoo man.. Nothing like that. I am her brother. Cmon Lizzy tell him na." Madhyam said raising his hands in defence.

Cabir turned to Navya for confirmation who nodded reluctantly.

"Unfortunately.." She muttered to herself loud enough for other three to hear.

Cabir looked at the two of them confused and then turned to Madhyam.

"Hey bro.. I am Cabir.. Navya's friend. And this is Manik." Cabir said pointing at an uninterested Manik standing there and forwarded his hand for a hand shake.

"Madhyam.. You can call me Maddie." Madhyam took Cabir 's hand and then smiled at Manik who gave him a reluctant faint smile.

"By the way dude.. What's this Lizzy thing?" Cabir asked casually.

Navya looked at Madhyam warningly while he shot her an evil smirk.

"Bro.. Lizzy stands for lizard. She looks like one and even behaves like one.. Annoying." Madhyam said making a bad face.

Hearing this Cabir broke into laughter much to Navya's annoyance. She shot Madhyam an 'I will see you later' look while he just shrugged casually.

Manik was not at all interested in the drama going over there and just wanted to see Nandini. He was getting really impatient. His thoughts were broken by the sound of a car pulling up there and he turned back to see Nandini getting out of her car looking beautiful like always.

Manik was dazed for a moment. He was lost in her beauty. As Nandini turned around, she saw Manik standing there staring at her intensely. His gaze set her body on fire. She felt herself burning under his gaze, heat rising to her cheeks, turning them into the darkest shade of red. Their trance was broken by Madhyam's voice.

"Hey baby doll.." Madhyam called for Nandini who then spotted him standing there and gave him a huge smile.

Manik's eyes widened hearing this and he looked at a smiling Nandini. Manik felt his insides churning at the sight. He just stood there watching them.

"What the hell? Baby doll.. Like really? She has a name for god's sake. And why the hell is she smiling like an idiot?" Manik thought to himself, hell irritated.

Madhyam walked towards Nandini and took her in a hug who reciprocated it happily. After a while they pulled out of the hug..

"I missed you so much baby doll. And my god.. You have got even more beautiful." Madhyam chirped happily while moving back at an arm's distance and looking at her from head to toe holding her shoulders.

"I missed you too.." Nandini said smilingly.

Manik was standing there watching everything silently. His face changing into different colors, first turning white in paleness, then going green with jealousy and finally turning red in anger. He felt a rush of adrenaline in his blood and a sudden surge of anger rising through his veins. His eyes turned blood red spitting fire and his hands clenched into fists. Cabir was watching Manik closely and he knew that the monster had walked out of his den.

Manik walked towards Nandini and gave Madhyam a death glare. If looks could kill, Madhyam would be dead then and there. He grabbed Nandini's wrist and dragged her inside the college leaving a confused Madhyam, shocked Navya and a smiling Cabir behind.

Jealousy- it is such a powerful feeling. Though excess of it is venomous and may burn down relations. But sometimes it helps you realize your feelings and their intensity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mr & Mrs By Tara

Fanfiction

8.1K 858 11
A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first one. Now what will happen when one wants...
181K 8.9K 13
Another Manan story This story starts from talent hunt. Fab4 asked manik to choose Nandini and Fab5 whom he will choose.......? To see let's peep in...
154K 7.9K 30
Manik and Nandini were in love with each other ... they were inseparable. After so many difficulties and problems they had came together but sometime...
527 50 10
🌟 Hello, beloved readers! 🌟 I'm absolutely thrilled to embark on this enchanting journey with you all! If you're a fan of the heartwarming and capt...