Typing | e.d

Av ChrisHere

Everything starts from something. At first she thought she was just texting another fangirl. Turns out she wa... Mer

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
Ashkizikeshfd<3
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 38
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 37

11.1K 268 456
Av ChrisHere

THERE'S SEX IN THIS
YAYYY😁

Ethan's POV

I was laying on Sam's bed waiting for her to get out of the shower.

I finally heard the door opening and Sam got in the room wearing her short red Mickey mouse robe. I remember her wearing it when i surprised her on her birthday. How can I forget it? We kissed for the second time that day.

She closed the door and stood in front of me. I looked at her from the bottom to the top. This robe is so short and her hair dump making her look very sexy.

I bit my lip at the sight of her half naked body knowing that there's nothing underneath that robe. I knew i was staring but no matter how hard it was for me I had to stop. She makes me sexually frustrated but I'm not gonna make a move tonight because I respect the fact that she is going through a lot lately. I'm willing to wait until she's ready. I really want to be her first. I dont know why but I truly believe that i'm the one who knows what she likes. I'm the one who will give her what she wants and deserves.

I shook my thoughts sway when I saw a drop of blood rolling down her leg.

Sam's POV

When I got in the room I saw him lying on my bed shirtless.

Damn look at my guy. He's so handsome. I want him more than I have ever wanted a person. My body craves him more and more everyday. I can't wait another second. I want him right now.

"Baby you're bleeding." He said standing up looking at my leg.

"What?" I looked down at my thigh and saw there was a small cut on it.
"Oh yeah...umm...Yeah i shaved."
(Told you😉😂)

He giggled. He opened my drawer and pulled a tissue out of the tissue box. "Let me help you."

He sat on the bed. "Come here." I did as he said. He lifted up my robe a bit higher and wiped the blood off the cut on my thigh. Once it stopped bleeding he kissed my thigh. I felt goosebumps all over my body when his lips touched my skin.

"Thank you." I said as he lied back down.

I sat down next to him. Silence filled the room because I had no idea what to say or what to do.

I won't deny it. I'm really nervous. I've never done this before. It's my first time with the guy I love and I'm freaking out. I dont know if he will like it. I dont know If I will like it. I dont even know if he will like my body. I just dont know. Honestly I'm so nervous that my heart will beat out of my chest.

I took a deep breath and let it out before looking at him. He was already laying on my bed, his back resting on the pillows. I got on top of him and sat on his lap, his member between my thighs and dangerously close to my core.

I was wearing nothing beneath my short robe hoping that I would turn him on. He frowned his eyebrows looking at me.

A small smirk appeared on my face. "What?" I said running my hands up his chest slowly until they cupped his face and pulled him close to me. He didn't hesitate placing his hands on my hips as he leaned in.

I could feel his hot breath on me which made me want to kiss his plump lips even more. I looked in his eyes and then back at his lips before licking his bottom one with the tip of my tongue to tease him.

He pushed his lips on mine as his hands moved lower to my butt then my thighs and gripped them pressing my body on his. Suddenly his breathing got heavier and faster and his kisses hungrier.

His lips left mine only to kiss my jaw and then my neck. He sucked on my skin forming bruises on it.

I run my hands down his abs and reached for the waistband of his pants and boxers.

I think he knows what I want by now.

"Are you sure about this? I mean...y-" He spoke but I cut him off.

"I want to make love to you Ethan." I whispered.

"Make love?" He giggled.

I slowly lowered my gaze because I felt kinda embarrassed to be honest. "Oh umm. .Yeah sorry I didn't mean to say it like that...i meant..you know. .s-sex."

"No no Sam. I liked the way you said it before. You don't have to be sorry. It's just that I haven't done this before." He muttered, his hand cupping my cheek.

"But..i thought you've done this many times.." i said trailing off.

"No you don't get it. I used to fuck around. When I first saw you all I really wanted was to fuck you hard. When I got to know you more... I still wanted to fuck you hard. But now..after all these months...i want to be gentle and careful, to show you..."He took a breath in looking at my lips placing a strand of hair behind my ear slowly. "How much i love you." He said breathing out. "To make love to you Sam."

My hand reached for his, the one that was cupping my cheek, leading it to my shoulders slowly sliding down the sleeves of my robe a bit lower revealing my cleavage.

He looked at me with a look full of last and desire as he breathed heavily. He wants me and it feels good knowing the guy you want wants you as much as you do.

He tangled the fingers of his one hand in my hair as he yanked my head back in his fists. He slowly leaned towards my shoulder and gave it small wet kisses as he trailed his fingers down my arm giving me chills and driving me crazy. I closed my eyes as his kisses moved higher to my neck.

"I want you badly." He whispered brushing his lips on my earlobe earning a tiny moan from me before kissing me behind my ear.

All of a sudden he pulled back frowning licking his lips. "Why do you taste so bitter?"

"Oh umm..Yeah I..oh..i sprayed perfume behind my ear...im sorry I've never done this before I just wanted to make sure that I smell good." I probably ruined the moment just because I'm stupid and inexperienced. Why do I keep embarrassing myself?

He giggled. "Cute." He commented.

"I'm sorry for ruining our moment."

"Oh trust me.." He smirked. "You didn't." He said as he started moving his hips in slow circle motions. I could feel his bulge poking my private area and hell yeah I couldn't be more aroused.

I quickly opened my drawer not getting off of him and grabbed a condom. Yeah I do have condoms. Well only one.

He smirked as I gave it to him. He looked at me still smirking.

"Just put it on." I said eager for him to be inside of me.

I bucked up my hips so he could take off his pants and boxers. He was completely naked by then but I was still covering my body with my robe.

I watched him carefully as he ripped the package open and slowly slipped the condom over his hard on.

He then pressed his lips to mine as he undid the loose knot on my robe, his hands slipping beneath it to palm my back. I willingly let him add tongue to our kiss, swirling it around mine, letting me know how good he could do it on the sensitive spot of my privates.

He mouthed my jaw and my neck, dipped down to my hollow on the base of my throat. He skimmed his way down and down over my chest. My breath hitched in my throat when he cupped both of my breasts and sucked on my nipples. I really enjoyed watching how much he liked nibbling them gently with his teeth.

"I can't wait any longer." He whispered releasing my breasts with a low pop. "Be on top if you want babe. You're the one who knows your limits best and i dont want to hurt you."

I nodded my head yes and bucked up my hips once again and moved closer to his member. I looked down as I took it in my hands and lined it with my entrance with Ethan's help.

Not gonna lie I didn't stop thinking that its gonna hurt and I won't be able to handle it and I'll ruin everything.

I looked in his eyes knowing that it would calm me down just like every time.

"Aye..We are doing this for both of us not just me. If it hurts just tell me and we will stop okay?" He whispered slowly stroking my hair.

I nodded my head yes giving him a reassuring look. He half smiled and I placed my hands on his shoulders and then around his neck supporting myself on him.

His hands that were in my hair went down to my waist as I leaned in and pressed my lips on his.

Slowly I pushed down. I let out a small pained moan in his mouth. He moaned as well but in pleasure. He felt so big that I had to stop from the pain. I slid down just a little bit more and when his crown passed the tight part I suddenly felt something different. It was more pleasurable but still painful. All I know is that I didn't want to stop.

"Aahh." I half sighed and half whimpered.

"Are you okay?" He asked in a strained voice.
I know it's difficult for him to not thrust in me and I really appreciate that he is trying to make me feel comfortable.

"Mmhmm." I remained still letting my body adjust to him.

"Can you take more?" He sounded both patient and eager at the same time.

I didn't know if I could take the whole of him inside me because of the pain but I really wanted to because of the pleasure. I wanted to give him all of this so I took a deep breath and let it out slowly sinking all the way down.

"Oh my God." I closed my eyes and didn't move. I could feel him throbbing inside me and it was so fucking amazing.

"Sam?" I opened my eyes and found his facial expression concerned.

"It's really..really good." I assured him.

His face relaxed and a smile slid onto this lips which soon turned into a smirk. "Good..Let me take control now." He said in his deep sexy voice that drives me insane. I gasped when he flipped me over getting on top. He's in control now.

He run his hands up and down my sides as he slowly started thrusting in and out of me burying his face in my neck.

I let out a small moan. It was a mixed feeling of pain and undeniable pleasure.

He pinned my hands above my head softly supporting himself on his elbows going a bit faster. "So tight.." he whispered. "..and all mine." He growled intertwining our fingers slowly.

He planted small wet kisses on my skin making my head fall back as his hand left mine just to go lower. He cupped my breast and licked my nipple once. His breath was hitting my now wet skin making my nipples hard. He noticed and started sucking on it. But he didn't stop there. His hand went to my stomach and headed lower to my sex.

Is he...?

I felt his fingers closer to it.

Yes..He is finally going to touch me there. I've been craving his touch for so long.

He started rubbing me, his fingers made slow, soothing circles on my clit. It was that moment all the pain became minor and turned into breathtaking pleasure that I've never felt before.

I bit my bottom lip trying so hard not to moan. I don't know why, I was just being shy.

"Let it out baby..i know you like it." He whispered thrusting harder in me still rubbing me.

I couldn't resist anymore. I loved it what he was doing to me. A few moans and whimpers escaped my mouth. He looked at me smirking knowing the effect he had on me. I wanted to slap that smirk off his face but damn he was doing it too good.

"Fuck babe...im so close." He groaned and rubbed me harder with his thumb trying to make me finish before him and he made it.

All of a sudden I felt a knot in the pit of my stomach and my body tensed up. I arched my back and my head fell back as I grabbed the sheets and gripped them with my hands. The pleasure took over my body and I reached my highs moaning his name.

Once I came undone he grabbed my hips and pulled them onto his legs as he was on his knees. He didn't stop thrusting in me though. He continued doing so faster than before. To be honest it did hurt but I wanted to make him feel as good as he made me feel.

He was looking at me in the eyes the whole time as he went on and out of me. It was so intense.

I watched him as his thrusts became sloppier and his mouth was moaning my name. "Oh my. . fuck Sam." He thrusted only a few more times faster than before and I knew he had came when he slowed down and pulled out of me panting.

He was sweaty and looking hot as hell.

He collapsed next to me trying to catch his breath running his fingers through his hair. He took off the condom, tied it in a knot as I turned my back at him and pulled up the sheets to cover myself.

He sighed. I heard him moving around and doing something I don't know. He suddenly wrapped his arm around my waist burying his nose in my neck peck kissing it. "So? How was it?Did you regret it?" He asked and former the tone of his voice I could understand that he was worried.

I giggled and turned around to look at him. "You're kidding right? I loved it." I said smiling.

"I loved it too." He smiled back. "Soooo.." he coughed. "I dont know if its the right time but anyway...I was at the airport and something caught my eye in a store and I thought that its perfect for my Sam." He pulled out a tiny box and opened it.

"Give me your hand."

"Ethan-"

He cut me off. "Give me your hand baby."

I sighed and cracked a smile giving him my hand. He kissed it looking in my eyes. I chuckled blushing. He took a ring out of the box and oh my was it beautiful, especially what was written in it.

It's so cute..it reminds me of the rings of had when I was a kid. My sister would love this so much.

"Oh my God Ethan.." i was speechless and all I could really do was smile at him.

I will definitely give him something like that too and I think I already know what it will be.

He put it in my finger slowly. "It's cliché I know..Just like the note I wrote for you."

"Awww No it's cute baby and I want to read it."

"I dont knoooooow."

"Ethaaaaaaaaan." I groaned. "Please." I looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Fine." He said pulling out of the box a piece of paper. I giggled thinking how many times he folded it to fit in there.

I unfolded the paper but he stopped me. "Wait..What you'll read in there is words that I've never said to a girl or even felt but- you know what? Screw it." He took the paper from my hands and ripped it in pieces. "I want you to hear my voice saying those things. It's more than words on a paper. It's my feelings."

"Let me get some popcorn." I teased him.

He giggled. "I'm serious."

"I know." I gave him a peck kiss on the lips. "Tell me."

He took a deep breath and let it out before he started speaking.

"Okay so...sam..I..I'm giving you this ring so I'll know that every time you look at it, it will remind you how I feel about you and that's really important for me. I had many girls who were mad for me..Sorry if I sound cocky...And i could have chosen one of them..but I didn't. I didn't choose to love you. I felt the need to. It was natural. Somehow I picked you and I still pick you everyday. But I guess the question is why and...to be honest..I'll never be able to answer it. People would probably say what I feel about you is just an enthusiasm of a teenage guy. But I refuse to believe that something as deep as my feelings for you is something as small and unimportant as just an enthusiasm. Its like....i dont know...every atom of me is utterly and completely addicted to you. I dont know if that sounds embarrassing and i dont think that i will ever be able to put into words how much i love you..but I'll make sure to be here everyday to show you."

I was paying attention to his words.

Did you hear that mom? Daddy?
I believe him. He loves me. I know he does.

"You know Ethan..." i took his hand in mine. "I wish I could introduce you to my parents as my boyfriend. I wish I could tell them how lucky I am to have you and.. I wish they knew that their daughter is loved by a person with a beautiful heart and soul as yours. A person that I love so much."

He rubbed my hand softly. "They already know. Trust me they do." I weak smiled at him. "You should get some sleep..it's late."

I nodded my head yes as he kissed my forehead. I layed my head on his chest. He placed his hand on mine which was resting on his chest as well.

Hours had passed after we said goodnight and I hadn't fallen asleep yet.

I was looking out of my window thinking about the future.

Tomorrow I'll tell him.

I'll tell him that our first time was a goodbye..just for a little while..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys........did this suck?🙈

I tried to make the sex scene as realistic as I could.

I had to rewrite half of this chapter because it was deleted and honestly I freaked out when I saw it. I was crying because I put so much work to it and it was all gone I was screaming😂

If youre reading congratulations you just read over 3000 words.
I'm glad you made it.👏👏😂

Stay a beautiful potato😂😍✌😎

-C

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

225K 4.7K 40
As odd as it may sound, Gabrielle is an addict. Addicted to books, smut, drama, dad jokes and Grayson Dolan the celebrity, she doesn't miss an opport...
108K 1.6K 22
"I can't stop thinking about her." "Who?" "I don't even know her name." "The struggle is real bro." "Shut up." "Ha!" "I'm not kidding, shut the hell...
1.4M 39.8K 48
art with a tinge of sex. of course I was attracted to it. just wish I knew who the artist was.
4.3K 86 33
"Grayson and I have an agreement that if we both are attracted by the same girl, we share her." -Ethan "And we're both attracted to you" - Grayson ...