𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐒𝐘𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋...

By XxKiddycatxX

❝ it's important to recognize the difference between want and need cause I may love you but... More

Before You Read
New Cover 3.0
s o o n
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
2k Special
12k Special
120k Special

42

3.4K 132 280
By XxKiddycatxX

//Sorry about the wait. I was trying to make this chapter decent but um.... this happened.

~

When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. When life gives you drama, however, you pour yourself a bloody glass of vodka.

I laughed at the thought, remembering what had happened over the weekend. 'If that were the truth, I'd need to get my stomach pumped from alcohol poisoning. Either that or I'd at least have a killer hangover.'

Walking into school on Monday was a drag, to say in the least, the accusing stares of my peers searing into my flesh as Soul and I continued down the never-ending corridor. It felt like a walk of shame, to be quite honest, nauseating whispers filling my ears as I persisted down the hall as fast as my y/h legs could carry me.

"Hey, loser!" I stopped dead in my tracks. My once steady breathing replaced by sharp, quiet inhales; my fists balled firmly at my sides with my knuckles painted a snowy shade of white.

'No, please, not now,' Soul had turned to face the blonde-haired demon behind me, his hand gripping my fist to try and alleviate my worry. It didn't help, however, my body falling victim to an anxiety attack as Liz trekked up closer. I felt paralyzed.

Looks like you won't be making any witty comments today, huh? My mind sneered, my body beginning to quiver out of dismay.

"I heard you made out with a certain ex of mine the other day, L/n, and you know exactly who," Liz jeered, the surrounding students falling silent. It was as if they were listening in to see if the gossip they heard was true, my body robotically shifting to face Liz.

'Face your fears and stand up to her, you stupid bitch! You've done it before, tell her off!'

The sight of her twisted smirk made my breath hitch, the overwhelming fear of her destroying what's left of my reputation making my throat close up.

'I can't do this, I can't do this! Abort, abort!'

Liz approached me until we stood toe-to-toe, her smirk growing larger. "Care to share with who?"

'I can't believe Kid told her.'

"Aw, cmon, don't be shy!"

'I didn't even kiss him back! Well... okay, maybe I did... but only a little!'

Liz sighed heavily, pouting her pink, overly-shiny lips. "Am I going to have to tell everyone?" I opened my mouth to scream 'no!' at the top of my lungs, yet no sound came out.

"Leave her alone," Soul growled, a confused expression twisted on his face. He looked over at me--shooting me a brief glance of, 'what the fuck is she talking about?'--before returning his glare to Liz.

"Omigosh, so you don't know either?" Liz laughed as if she understood Soul and I's awkwardly shared glance. My eyebrows scrunched in fear, my fingernails burying themselves into the palms of my hands. "Looks like F/n didn't want you to know about her scandalous activities the other day. Lucky for you, Soul, I have pictures! Some friend she is, amirite?"

'What the fuck?' I screamed inside my head. 'Was she sitting in on Kid and I or something?'

Liz pulled out her phone, turning it on and tapping away at the iridescent screen. She then turned it to face me and Soul, the audience behind us all struggling on their tiptoes to see the screen as well. A bright green hill met my gaze, Nathan and I sat atop it with our lips locked. The crowd gasped at the sight, not-so-hushed whispers encompassing me. I felt like I was drowning.

My gaze fell to the floor as the murmuring grew louder, it drowning out my senses while my brain pounded harshly against my skull.

'This is really not the time for an anxiety attack.' I thought to myself, fruitlessly trying to slow my breathing. I felt lightheaded, my body swaying rhythmically to the whispers that functioned as background music to my apparent downfall.

It may have just been a pure and simple kiss, but with Liz's ex? Suicide.

I should have known this by now. I dug my own grave twice, assisted kindly by the same blonde-haired boy who held my hand the whole way through it.

I sometimes wondered if all the pain he brought was worth it.

As if he had heard my thoughts, Nathan himself came galavanting down the hallway, screaming, 'stop!' perpetually. A sickeningly sweet gasp of breath met my lungs as his forest green eyes met mine, a small smile tugging at his lips when he finally arrived at my side.

"Hey man," Soul started defensively, his snowy brows furrowing in shock and confusion. "I really don't think this is the time, I-,"

"Don't worry," He said softly, placing a calming hand on my tightly balled fist. His soothing touch relaxed all the muscles in my body, my breathing returning to normal with my anxiety attack practically disappearing. "Liz, although that picture may be real-," A gasp from the surrounding crowd interrupted Nathan's speech, shocked that he would admit to such a shameful act.

Honestly, everyone in this school is so totally Liz's bitch.

"My god!" Soul bellowed, obviously vocalizing my thoughts. "You treat it as if it's a sin to move on! Sure, Nathan dated Liz for a brief period of time, but why is he now getting shit for trying to be with who he wants?! That is if that's even the case...," Soul looked over at Nathan inquisitively, a soft smile curled at the blonde's lips as he weaved his fingers with mine.

"That's right!" He exclaimed, making sure every last person in the DWMA had heard his proclamation. "I'm in love with F/n L/n! Whether she loves me back or not is up to her, but that's not the real problem here," He began, turning to face Liz sassily with a hand on his hip. "Kindly take three steps back from my boo, motherfucker, four if you're feeling generous."

"Ooooh damn!" Soul cheered, his effeminate side coming out to play. I watched as the situation lost its intimidating edge, it being replaced with a dull comedic one. Nathan raged to Liz about leaving me alone with Soul by his side, them both looking sassy as fuck with their bitch wings and pouted lips.

"Slay, queens, slay!" Someone in the crowd had cheered, giggles bubbling up from my throat and echoing throughout the hallway with everyone else's. Never had I imagined that someone would defend me against Liz, yet here stood two men who were no longer afraid of her tyranny.

Ironically, that's when my eyes locked on someone who still conformed to her ways.

Stood at the back of the crowd was Death the Kid, his hair ruffled and his eyes glazed over. His golden hues roamed the hallways as if trying to get a grasp on the situation.

Looks like the King of the school came late to the party.

The shitstorm Liz created had slowly begun working against her, an angry look blossoming in her eyes as spiteful comments continued to rain out from the crowd.

"I've always hated you!"

"You called me fat and ugly, you fucking bitch!"

"Stop picking on people, stick to sucking cock!"

Kid remained straight-faced at the comments flooding the air, small snickers leaving my throat despite my need to remain more composed than the asshole a few yards away from me.

Why? Because I'm a competitive three-year-old that refuses to lose to the likes of that bastard. That insanely attractive bastard.

I noticed his intense gaze set on Liz as if he was expecting her to do something. He sighed, beginning to push and shove through the small openings within the crowd, migrating up to the front as if something was about to happen.

'What is it, Kid?' I thought, my eyes veering over to Liz's seething form. 'What's going to happen?'

"Liz," He bellowed from behind her, Liz's body momentarily freezing in shock. It quickly loosened up, however, as a harsh grimace finds its way onto her face while her fists shook by her sides.

"You fucking bitch!" She exclaimed, the spark in her eyes flickering into a fire. Fear consumed me once again her fist elevated above her, the laughs in the air immediately dying down as they knew what was in store for me.

"Don't you dare!" Nathan screeched as her fist came barrelling down. He and Soul dove to protect me, yet a certain golden-eyed boy always seemed to come to my rescue the fastest.

His hand came in contact with her fist, him twisting it behind her back with a low growl escaping his throat.

"I made this mistake once, I'm not making it again," Kid grunted. "Don't you dare fuck with my best friend ever again."

~

AN: oooh that shit was all rhyme-y at the end. Go me *sarcastic cheer*

ANYWAY, hey y'all. sorry for my odd disappearance. Let's just say this update was a bitch to write as I was unsure of where I wanted to take this book.

Lol, apparently shit like this is supposed to have a plot.

The more you know.

Jokes aside, (literally, as this chapter is over finally), sorry this was really shitty. I promise it gets better, next chapter is pretty legendary if I do say so myself.

QOTD: Did you miss me? (lol dat ref doe)

Goal (yes we're back to setting those): 6 votes and 18 comments.

36 hours to write a funny comment :P

Thanks for 1.9k reads!

k bai

~Christy <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.4K 20
"ι ĸnow тнaт ι мeѕѕed υp. ι ĸnow тнaт yoυ мay now нarвor ғeelιngѕ oғ мalιce тowardѕ мe. ι ĸnow тнaт.. ι ĸnow тнaт yoυ мay never love мe agaιn. вυт ι'...
72.8K 1.3K 24
(Yk the thing when you write on your hand when you're 16? Yeah thats the thing) Once you're 16 you get to communicate with your soulmate, whatever yo...
35.1K 775 29
You were created by Stien useing a kishin, and a weapons soul, that was injected with stiens DNA. So when he made your body the soul with his DNA the...
143K 2K 71
These are just as the title says. They are X reader. Or you can request certain people. Feel free to request. Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN SOUL EATER OR...