When I saved the bad boy (201...

By KatherineYork7

it's very simple. When these two different people with similar choices meet, their whole worlds turn upside d... More

When I saved the bad boy
Chapter 2 (Meeting the asshole)
Chapter 3 (Is my life a joke or what?)
Chapter 4 (I bet it was a date )
Chapter 5 ( I'm a dead man walking )
Chapter 6 ( Gambling is a dangerous thing, especially if you lose)
Chapter 7 (When butterflies strike...)
Chapter 8 ( Living on the edge )
Chapter 9 ( A vampire thing )
Chapter 10 ( Secrets....secrets...secrets )
Chapter 11 ( I don't kiss and tell on a rainy day )
Chapter 12 ( Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong)
Chapter 13 (Shh...There is something in the dark)
Chapter 14 ( When bitches go mad ...)
Chapter 15 ( It's all fun and games until someone meets vodka )
Chapter 16 ( Deal or Deal breaker? )
Chapter 17 ( Under the sheets )
Chapter 18 ( Don't be such a baby )
Chapter 19 ( Going undercover- Charles's Angles strike again )
Chapter 20 ( Curiosity killed the cat )
Chapter 21 ( Let's play a game, shall we )
Chapter 22 ( Weirdos stick together )
Chapter 23 ( Eye of the tiger)
Chapter 24 (Payback is a bitch)
Chapter 25 ( Hide and seek in the closet )
Chapter 26 ( The highway to hell )
Chapter 27 ( Talking about kisses...)
Chapter 28 (when romance and stars take over)
Chapter 29 (Riddle of confusion)
Chapter 30 ( Sorry seems to be the hardest word )
Chapter 32 (Morning after dark)
Chapter 33 ( Happy birthday to you )
Chapter 34 ( Bitch mode is fun when people are scared of you )
Chapter 35 ( Going undercover 2-Operation James Bond)
Chapter 36 ( A haunted heart)
Epilogue
Author's note
Bonus chapter 1/2
Info ♥
Edit 2019

Bonus chapter 3/4

24.5K 794 133
By KatherineYork7

BONUS

A Moving express

So let’s just say this time it’s supposed to be special. This time I’m supposed to see  J.D after his trip back from college and i am kind of nervous. I still can’t believe it how I can still be nervous after dating this man for years.

It’s his last day of college  and he is coming over here right in this moment.

Long story, short..J.D went off to Hardward and I went to another college close to his learning about psychology.. It was hard trying to see each other but who knew phone sex, video chats and sexting could be fun.ahaha joking....well kind of.

It was really hard at first. I used to cry over the phone and call him every night to tell him i miss him.. Then jealousy started. I didn’t know if he cheated. Even though i doubted that. But still.. You have to be careful with college boys. And because i don’t want to bore you with details i will get straight to the point. J.D is coming back to town. He asked me to move in with him after college and he is expecting an answer tonight. I wasn’t wiling giving it over the phone so i said once he is back we have to talk. I could sense he was scared from the conversation but that made things even more interesting because  I already packed my bags and i moved. Crazy...I know. He thinks i will probably look for an excuse because i made up so many lame excuses about not moving in. He bought a cute apartment in the centre of the city and it was perfect for temporary living. I loved it.

I was going to say yes even the first time but i thought this was better.

I sighed as i heard the door open. It was him. He was home. Before he could enter the apartment i ran and threw myself in his arms.

I felt the same smell of cologne and the strong arms around me. Memories flashed me back.

“Julie..What are you doing here? I thought we were supposed to meet tonight.”

After the long hug he pulled away to look at me. His face was the same and he smiled exactly the same but he was grown now. And he was unshaved. It looked hot

“Do you really thought I was gonna wait till tonight. I missed you so much.”

“God..tell me about it.”

He lifted me up and i curled my legs around his waist. I pulled his neck and kissed his lips. I needed that feeling. That sensation. The trill when you kiss the man you love. I brushed his hair roughly with my fingers and bit his lip as his hands went under my shirt immediately.

“I need you so much. I dreamt about you so many times.”

He said with a raspy voice kissing my neck.

“I need your kisses, your smell, your softness and your warm hugs.” His words made me shiver so much.

“I wanted to feel you next to me. To look at you every moment of the day. I wanted to wake up and to fall asleep with you in my arms.”

“Oh J.D you have no idea how much i needed to see you. To hear your voice.”

He carried me to the leaving room.

“Then move in baby. What’s stopping you?” He said and looked at the room. He put me down and looked at the shelves that were dusted and there were frames with our pictures in it. The couch had a perfect cover matching the whole interior

“This place looks so much like a home.” He looked around smiling.

“Ta-da. I moved a little sooner than i wanted you to know.”

“You little fox.” He swirled me in his arms.

“Does this means we are officially living together?”

“Yes. Now you are stuck with me.” I giggled and hugged him.

“Thank god. I want to be stuck with you forever.”

“i ain’t complaining.” I laughed and we both fell on the couch kissing again.

“Come on. I want to take my girl out for dinner,”

J.D pulled me out of the apartment carrying me in his hands. I had one shoe on my foot and the other one in my hand.

“Can i at least put my heel on.”
“Nope. You will put it in the car.”

“You bought a car?”

“Yes. Well i don’t blame you for not knowing. We were too busy doing something else then talking.”

I blushed like always and smiled. He smirked and carried me to his car. After we got into the next version of Aston Martin..It has always been our type of car....J,D drove me to a nice restaurant and we sat there ordering. It was so nice. He wore a suit and i wore a red tight dress. Who knew that five years from high school i shall still be with this man.

I did.

I swore that i will never let him go and i didn’t.

“So how did you like the sea food?”

I thought about it a little.

“I guess it’s good. I like the sea shells.  And the little shrimps.”

J.D smiled.

“I’m glad.”

“So…I talk to dad and he said I should let you know that the position in his firm he offered when we were still teenagers is still available for you.”

“I know. I saw him.”

“When?” I asked confused.

“This morning. I went to see him before I got home.”

“But..” I was confused

“I needed to discuss something with him and he offered me a job. I agreed to work for him couple of years just so I can take a feel on how the work is done and then I will start my own company. Your dad said he will help and my dad said he will help me too.”

“That’s great. You can afford to buy a house…” I started and then it hit me.

“You’re rich. I forgot. Sorry.”

“Sugar, just because I’m rich doesn’t mean I’m spoiled.”

“Says the guy with a new Aston Martin that coasts more then my scholarship.”

He laughed.

“There, there now. What would you say if I tell you I am giving it to you. As a graduation gift. You did finish before me.”

My eyes sparkled and my tummy turned a little.

“Are you for serious?”

“Yap. It’s your baby.” He pulled out the keys from his pocket and gave them to me. I held back any screaming need I had.

“I love my rich boyfriend.”

I laughed and J.D laughed with me.

“After the dinner I want to take you to this really cool place. Are you up for it?

“Yes.”

After dinner we held hands like old times walking on the road. I leaned my head on his shoulder and we just walked like that in silence. It felt good to have him. I never want to let this man go. He was my everything. My life. All I ever wanted was him. And I will never want anything less or more.

“We are here.” He said and pulled me in a dark building. We walked through the halls as he lead me into a room. What if he kills me? I chuckled. Oh my god. So many years and I still fear he will kill me. Oh Julie..You are never going to change.

I looked around as he told me to seat. I seat on the ground and felt something warm under me.

“Why Is there a blanket under me. J.D I can’t see a thing.”

“Be patient..”

He made me lay down and he put a hand under my head. I stared in darkness.

“Are you going to rape me in the dark?” I asked teasingly.

“It’s not rape if you enjoy it.” He laughed.

Suddenly there was light from the ceiling.  And there was starts…Stars everywhere. I was looking in the universe’s soul..That’s when I realized. I was in an planetarium.

The stars shined and they were sparkling. I was dazzled. J.D started explaining which star present what …I listened and observed carefully. He put a lot of work into learning this.. I enjoyed every moment of it. I looked at the galaxy over and over again. It was so big…so wide…and yet I found my soulmate in it..Suddenly the stars moved in a very weird way. They started forming some kind of animal..Oh no wait..It was an object…Wait no…They were letters..It was W…Y…M..

In a short while I could see the words clearly…....It said………………………………………..

“Will you marry me.” J.D whispered in my ear as I was mouthing the words myself. I turned to look at him.. I could see his perfectly shaped face from the shady light in the room. The funny thing was he wasn’t sure what answer he was going to get. I chuckled.

“Oh you crazy man…Do you really need to ask..of course I do.”

He smirked and pulled me under him kissing me hard and passionate making me scream as his body went over mine..

His lips traced my neck as the lights went all bright and we had to stop. Couple of people entered the room waiting for a response. I guess they were the ones working here and helped J.D organize this. J.D climbed off me smiling at them..

“She said yes. You are getting paid.”

They started applauding while I couldn’t stop laughing. Oh dear how I loved that man..

BONUS

It’s a girl…no a boy…no wait! BOTH!

They rushed me through the hospital halls but all I could focus was on the nurse who was walking next to me and she was wearing this really stupid ripped jeans. I mean who wears ripped jeans as a nurse god damn it. Go change..

“Breath Julie..breathe..” The doctor held my hand and I tried to breathe and calm down. They brought me to my room. I wasn’t going to scream or yell like those women we see on TV. I am going to stay calm and breathe and…

“Where the fuck is J.D?” I yelled as I saw Johnny at the door and he tried to sneak out.

“Julie..well he um…” Johnny was leaving the room.

“Johnny come here right now or I swear..” I threatened him so he came closer looking at me scared.

“Where. Is. He?”

“He said ..he’ll be right here..”

I pulled him by the shirt. “You go and find him now. If he isn’t here in ten minutes I will kill you all. Got that?”

He nodded his head.

“Then why are you still here?” I yelled and he ran out of the room like literally ran.

I tried to breathe. Breathe Julie..Breathe..Kayla and Angie suddenly barged into the room. Angie was pregnant so she walked slower and Kayla helped her get to me.

“I swear Angie I hate this baby right now.” I told her grabbing her hand.

“Relax I’m sure it’s not that bad.”

I squeezed her hand as the contractions were coming and laughed.

“Oh honey….it’s like I’m on a highway to hell since my waters break.”

Angie came closer and smiled squeezing my hand back.

“I promise it’s going to be okay. J.D will be here any second and you two will have a wonderful baby.”

“I cant believe you didn’t ask the doctor for the sex of the baby. How can you not know..” Kayla asked turning my mind of things.

“Because that would mean decorating a room and we were just a little too busy..”

“With what?” She asked.

As I tried to tell her my mother came through the door. Why is everyone here but J.D.?

“Honey how are you feeling? Does it hurt too much?” She asked.

“Oh I am feeling just wonderful.” I smiled.

She laughed. “Sarcasm ha? Well that just tells me I have nothing to worry about.” She kissed my forehead.

“Where is Madie?”

“She’s with your father and the others. They are all at the restaurant next to the hospital.”

“Who are the others?” I asked yelling as a contraction hit me.

“Oh you know. J.D’s parents, your Aunts and uncles , Yvonne and Chris and J.D’s parents and his Aunt Daniela and Marco.”

“I guess at least Madie and Marco will meet.” I smiled.

Mother nodded.

“What about J.D, where is he?”

Then the door opened. I glance hoping that it was J.D but there at the door was standing Steven.

“Hey..” He came closer. “I heard you were in labour. How are you doing?”

I raised a brow. “Would you all stop asking me that.” I sighed. “ Thank you for coming although I do not think you would want to see me in this state. I am murderous.”

“Would it make you feel better if I tell you that I brought this?” He pulled out a big pack of chocolate.

“Oh my god.” I grabbed it. “Yes it makes me feel better.”

He laughed.

There was a knock. I turned happily but that still wasn’t J.D.

“Jules..” Jake came closer and kneeled next to the bed.

“Jake?” I asked smiling with water in my eyes. He was wearing this dirty jeans and his hair was messy. Also he had this huge backpack on his back.

“I thought you were supposed to be in Italy?”

“Well…I got to Rome a week earlier and I thought I could stay longer there but then Angie called me and she mentioned your contractions were regular almost every second day so I figured it’s time…so I hoped on a plain and hitch hiked till here.

“Oh Jakey.” I hugged him. “thank you so much for being here. It means a lot to me.”

“Can I name the baby when is out of you.” Everyone laughed as he said that.

“I’ll think about it.”

“I brought you gifts from all countries I visited.”

I smiled. “Of course you can name the baby.” And winked at him. He winked back

Mom turned to the door. I tried to peek through the people that were standing in front of me.

“Julie..” Monica ran from the door and hugged me. She was wearing a business suit.

“I was in town for a meeting and you have your baby. What a coincidence.”

I smiled and hugged her. “Thank you for coming.”

“Oh please. J.D is like my brother and you are like my sister in law. We are family.”

She turned and saw Jake.

“I thought you were in Rome.”

“I came to see Jules.”

They starred at each other. Awwwww.

“I’m here.” As we all turned to the door Mark came in with his camera recording us.

“I just have the perfect tape of your baby giving birth. Oh look everyone’s here.”

I rolled my eyes. He never let’s his camera down. Why did I let him record me again? Oh yeah I was not in labour pain and I like everyone.

“I love you all and I’m honoured that you came but please could someone get me J.D. Where the fuck is he?”

They all looked confused. No one knew where was he.

“Find him and bring me his head.” I Yelled. The nurse came closer.
”It’s time.”

They started pulling my bed and she got me ready putting something on me.

“I will need you to all leave the room except if the father wants to attempt. She looked at the boys but they all took a step back.

“He is not here. But when he gets here I’ll make sure I kill him.” I smiled at the nurse and she just smiled at me with a smile “I feel you bro.”

The doctor came through the door and he told me exactly what I need to do.

“Take two deep breaths as the contraction starts, and push down.

Take another breath when you need to. Relax and don’t forget to breathe Julie. Give several pushes until the contraction ends. After each contraction, rest and get your strength up for the next one. I am here I will help you through it and don’t worry I’ve done this hundreds of times.”

I nodded my head and smiled but tears rushed down my face. Where is J.D.

J.D’s p.o.v

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.

I turned on the streets riding the motorbike like a maniac. I passed red lights and avoided police cars all the way to the hospital.

I am so late. I somehow parked the bike and ran through the hospital doors.

“I’m sorry can you tell me where my wife is. Julie Collins. She’s having a baby..” I asked the nurse and breathed hard.

“She’s in room 236.”

“Thank you.”

I ran to the elevator but it was full with old people. Stairs it is. I ran to up the stairs all the way to the fourth floor. I started searching for the rooms when I bumped into someone and fell down pretty hard on my ass.

I looked up and a huge muscular guy who looked pretty scary looked at me. I stood up.

“Sorry my wife is having a baby.”

He just smiled and patted me on the back. I kept running through the halls looking for the room. Where the fuck is it?

Then I heard my name.

“J.D?”

I turned around and saw Jake. What did he do here. I thought he was in Italy.

“Hey …” I was confused. “Do you know where Julie is ..”

“She Is having the baby right now. That room.” He pointed towards the room and that’s when I saw the numbers on the door. I stood a little scared from entering. Jake tapped my shoulder.

“She needs you man.”

With that I took a deep breath and entered the room. There she was breathing hard and crying as a nurse was holding her hand.

Julie’s p.o,v

“Julie…”I looked at the door and J.D was standing there. Hair messy and all looking like he was hit my a truck. The nurse moved away as he got closer and I kissed him and hugged him. He held my hand.

“I’m scared.” I whispered.

“I’m here now. It’s all going to be okay. I’m here sugar.”

I smiled and raised my hand slapping him.

“That’s for being late.”

Then I pulled him and kissed him

“And that’s because I love you.”

I started pushing and pushing and J.D held my hand as I felt him squeeze it more then me.

“Too tight..”

“What is he doing here?” J.D looked at Mark who was recording this.

“He is doing this because I asked him too.”

“He is starring at your vag…” He stopped when he saw the doctor. “And a male doctor. Really Julie.”

I rolled my eyes and I squeezed his hand breathing hard and pushing.

“You are almost there.” The doctor said. “Keep pushing I can see the head.”

“It’s for you guys so you can remember this day.” Mark smiled at J.D but he was angry as hell. Good. Fell my pain.

“aaaaa.” I yelled as I pushed turning his attention away from Mark.

“You’re doing fine sugar.” He kissed my hand and started rubbing my back. I felt better.

“The head is out, keep pushing Julie.” The doctor kept me going. I started pushing again.

“Now give me one more push.” I did it and I felt the baby coming out of me. Then I heard crying. The doctor was holding the baby and he handed it to the nurse to clam the cord.

I looked at J.D smiling.

“It’s a boy.” The doctor turned to us and smiled. The baby cried and cried. I looked at Mark who was recording everything and he came closer recording the baby and our faces. I have a feeling I will hate that tape because I looked like a woman who ran away from an asylum.

“Okay now let’s do that one more time.” The doctor said sitting again.

“What?” Me and J.D both asked confused. The nurse handed J.D the baby and told him how to hold It while I starred confused.

“But I already gave birth to the baby.”

The doctor smiled. “Well you didn’t know?”

“Know what?”

“You are having twins.”

“What?” Me and J.D opened our mouths again in disbelief.

“Yes yes…Now I need you to relax and start pushing. You can’t feel the contractions because one of the babies is out but I need you to push again.

“J.D I don’t think I can do it. I’m scared it’s…”

He smiled at me.

“Look at our son Julie. Look what you gave us.”

I looked at the baby boy. He was so adorable. I started crying again.

“You can do this.”

I started pushing again. Couple of minutes later the other baby was out too. The doctor handed me the other baby.

“This one is a girl.”

I let out a squeak and held the baby in arms. They were so so….mine..

“Look at them Julie.” J.D smiled at me and then looked at the girl who starred right at him. Then I saw the tear rushing down his face.

“She is so beautiful. Just like her mother.”

I chuckled and held the baby closer.

“I’ll leave you two alone.” Mark walked out of the room and left us alone.

“I’m a mom.” I whispered.

“And I’m a dad.” J.D whispered back. I raised one of my hands and wiped his tear. He kissed my hand and we both sat there in silence smiling.

After a while the doctors came and took the babies and left me to rest.

“Now we have to think of two names.” J.D smiled.

“Actually…I promised Jake he can name the baby.”

“Is that so?” He raised a brow. “And you agreed Mark to tape you and then the doctor is male..”

“I am not going to deny it but all I’m saying is that you were late.”

He smiled. “Are you going to pull yourself out of this one with that?”

“I learned from the best.” I smiled at him.

“I love you my wife.” He kissed me for a long time.

“Where were you anyways?”

“Oh.” He smiled and out from his pocket his brought out this big beautiful shell.

“Remember when we were on out honeymoon and we discussed about our kids and you said you wanted to have your baby on that exact same beach?”

I smiled. “I remember. I loved the smell and the sound of the waves hitting the shore.”

“The say If you put this on your ear you can hear the ocean.”

I took the shell and brought it to my ear.  Then I smiled and kissed J.D again.

“How did you get this here?”

“I was at the airport. My friend was coming back from his vacation and I asked him for a favour.”

“I love you” I kissed him again.

“Now you rest and I will for and tell the others that we have two little babies now.”

I laughed. “My mother will be overjoyed.”

He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

“Now sleep. I’ll be here when you wake up.” With those words I drifted off.

Hey guys...so here is the bonus chapter. I really hope you liked it. Also i just entered this story in the Watty awards so please please help me with this one. I am not sure what am i suposed to do but i would apreaciate if you guys vote and comment and share this story with others. I love you guys.. ♥♥♥ 

yours truly Katerina007

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 56 11
Story about a broken girl and not so broken boy. ✴▫✴▫✴ Let's repair the broken.
252 0 32
River isn't your standard 'good girl.' She never went to Uni, works every day of the week and participates in illegal street races. She uses the body...
837 10 35
The girl screamed, as Joey was punched in the mouth. By the best. "You. Are. Crazy!" Joey screamed, in my face. I sat still, crossing my arms. I had...
4.9K 393 30
COMPLETED Laura Anderson doesn't like breaking rules, she tries to be as far away as she can from danger. She's about to start Junior Year, the appea...