Urban/Streetlit: The Snitches...

By loveleetee

TERRIBLE AT DESCRIPTIONS..BUT YEAH...THIS IS MY FIRST STORY WRITTEN IN THE 3RD PERSON, SO BARE WITH ME. WARN... More

The Snitches Daughter
TSD 2: Buses & Busted
TSD 3: Down & Out ; Up & In.
TSD 4: Revenge
TSD 5: Going, going...Gone.
TSD 6: New New.
TSD 7: You hate me.
TSD 8: Trouble
TSD 9: Just the beginning
TSD 10: No New Friends?
TSD 11: Moments of Truth..Beginning of Lies.
TSD 12: Let's The Games Begin..
TSD 13: Sex, Lies and Manipulation
TSD 14: Then it happened...
TSD 15: Shoot 'em
TSD 16: Myrtle Beach
TSD 17: The Big Joke
TSD 18: From Trains to Milan
TSD 20: Apologies..Word is Bond
TSD 21: Time Flies
TSD 22: Daddy's Here Now
TSD 23: The Worst
TSD 24: Let's 'Talk'
TSD 25: Tell me you love me..
TSD 26:
TSD 27: Snitch & Tell
TSD 28: Tyrese Johnson
TSD 29: Take Care
TSD 30: See you soon.
TSD 31: All In
TSD 32: I love you
CHAPTER 33: Breakfast or A side piece
TSD 34: REJECTION
TSD 35: S N I T C H

TSD 19: Whatever I want

10.5K 389 174
By loveleetee

Ka'Miko wanted to turn and walk away, but at the same time she wanted to whoop Lee Lee's ass. But she was too embarrassed to do anything. She turned and walked out. She tried to walk down the stairs in her heels but struggled. She tripped and almost fell down, until a strong hand grabbed her. She turned back and saw Pharaoh. She gained her balance before snatching her arm away. She didn't want to look him in the face, she was too embarrassed. She continued her stride outside and he followed her out. 

"Slow down a minute." He told her once she got around the corner away from everybody. 

She croutched down and burried her face in her hands. 

"I'm not about to cry over this shit. It's not like she was lying." Ka'Miko said as she took deep breaths, trying to hold back her tears. 

"Don't say no shit like that." Pharaoh kissed his teeth.

What Lee Lee said was technically true, but the context she put it in was false. She made it seem like Ka'Miko had done it willingly and no one who knew her was about to annouce her business to a bunch of ignorant and mostly intoxicated people. 

She shook her head, "It is what it is. I want to beat her ass, but I'm not about to stoop down to that level. I'm not. I'm way more mature than that, I'm not about to be fighting in the club over some petty shit." 

She was having an inner conflict with herself. She was angry and hurt, she wanted to take the high road, but nothing would be more satisfying than burying her fist in Lee Lee's face. Ka'Miko didn't even notice the tears streaming down her face, she unconciously shook her leg as she bit the inside of her cheek. Pharaoh had never seen her so heated and he knew she was bound to do something crazy. 

"Come, let's just go home." He told her softly.

"Nah, I'm good. You got your girl in there. Go be with her. I'm straight, all you niggas is fake. Trust and believe if no one has my back, I do! I would never do some shit like that to her! Or anyone! Y'all take my truths, twist how you want and throw it all back at me. I'm good! Y'all can go fuck yourselves." She stormed off, away from him. 

She was angry at everyone in that moment. He grabbed her arm and hugged her. 

"Get off me!" She cried as she tried to push him away, "I'm so mad." 

"I get it. But not everyone's out to get you, I got you too." He told her.

She sniffled and didn't respond. Reality was he still loved her, he was upset for her, but there was nothing he could really do to help except try and be there for her. He just stood holding her for a while until she had calmed down. 

"You gon' be alright." He said, holding her face in his hands. 

She nodded and wiped her face. He kissed her softly on her lips then her forehead. Just as they pulled away Samya, KJ, Rocky, and Quincy came around the corner.

"You alright?" KJ asked her. 

"I'm fine." She said softly.

She stepped away from Pharaoh, not wanting to get him in trouble. Samya glared at Ka'Miko, but only Pharaoh caught the look before she came over to him and kissed him. 

"Come back inside, baby." She smiled. 

"In a minute. Go enjoy your party, I'll be there in a second." He told her.

She nodded, looking at Ka'Miko again before turning and walking away. It didn't take a genius to feel the intense vibe between Pharaoh and Ka'Miko; Samya noticed it, but didn't want to come out and say it. 

"That was mad fucked up." Quincy said once she was gone. 

"Yeah, I'm sorry, Kam. I didn't know she was gunna do that shit." KJ added in. "You want me to take you home?" 

"Yeah." She said softly.

He took her hand and led her to his car. Pharaoh grew jealous watching them walk off together. He knew KJ had pure intentions, but he couldn't help it. He went back inside and Lee Lee was celebrating her current achievement. 

"Proud of yourself?" Pharaoh asked her. 

"She deserved it. She fucked me over, I don't see why you care because she fucked you over as well." She tried to justify her actions. 

"Fuck that bitch!" Maree yelled, as she basically fell over. 

"Forget that drama..She's gone now, it's whatever." Samya pulled Pharaoh away.

He stayed the night, but he wasn't completely there. He couldn't have a good time knowing that Ka'Miko was hurt, knowing that he wasn't able to comfort her the way KJ could. 

"She's just unbelievable." Ka'Miko sighed, as she bit into a slice of pizza. 

KJ took her home, they ordered a pizza and he decided to stay with her and watch Netflix. 

"Don't let that bullshit get to you, you're better than that and I'm proud of you for not snapping." He said as he ate his. 

"She's still going to get hers. Trust and believe me KJ, I'm not about to let this shit fly by any means. Maybe not tonight but I'm telling you, that is just not something I can just let go. Like I wanna fuck that bitch up every time I see her." She explained. 

"I don't want you fucking around and doing something stupid, you know." He shrugged.

"It would be stupid if I didn't cut that girl's head off for even thinking of coming at me like that. Leiana knows me, that's why she knew I wasn't about to swing on her in that moment, but it's the new me, and the new me isn't about to put up with anything." She said. 

"Do what you gotta do, just don't be stupid, that's all I'm saying." He replied. 

She nodded, he started their TV show and they watched it together until she fell asleep. KJ picked her up, tucked her in and left. 

                                                           **

Pharaoh called KJ over to find out what happened with Ka'Miko once he had left with her. It's not like he didn't trust her or him, but he still was curious. 

"So what's up man?" KJ smiled as he took a seat. 

He already knew what Pharoah wanted but he wanted to just ease him into it. He knew his best friend better than anyone and he knew that Pharaoh was extremely jealous of Ka'Miko's relationship with him.

"Last night was crazy, huh?" Pharaoh began.

"I'm saying. I ain't fucking with Leiana no more, I hope she knows. I ain't even gon' talk to her about it, I don't have to, she's cut. You don't do that kinda shit to Kam and think everything's alright." He replied.

"What happened with her?" He asked.

"Whatchu mean?" KJ smirked.

"Like what happened after y'all left?" He reiterated.

"Oh well you know, we got back to the crib and we got into her bed.." KJ paused, noticing Pharaoh's anger. 

He bursted out laughing. 

"She was at the top, I was at the bottom."

"Don't fuck around.." Pharaoh warned him.

"I'm dead ass. She was laying at the top of the bed, and I was laying at the bottom. I ordered some pizza and we watched Boondocks til she knocked out." He shrugged.

"No fucking?" 

KJ laughed, "Does it matter? You were all FDB last week...But, nah, Ka'Miko's like a sister to me bruh. I'm your best friend, I respect you way too much to pull some shit like that." He said truthfully, "And Ka'Miko and I don't even look at each other like that." 

"I know..I just haven't seen her for a minute, she doesn't talk to me..she talks to you, so what else am I to think." Pharaoh explained.

"You're suppose to think about Samya, remember her?" KJ raised an eyebrow. 

"Right, aren't you suppose to be thinking about Samya?" Samya repeated as she walked into the living room. 

                                                                     **

"BITCH! NO SHE DIDN'T!" Raymond yelled for the 100th time. 

"Yeah, she did. She went off on me..I just walked off cause I didn't even know what to do. Then Pharaoh came to comfort me and to be honest, after a while it didn't even feel like we weren't together anymore. When his girl came, I had to remind myself, like we're done." Ka'Miko confessed over lunch with Raymond. 

"Uh uh, I definetly can't get down with that hoe no more, she can kiss the blackest part of my ass. I'm done with her." Raymond made up his face.

Ka'Miko giggled. 

"It ain't a joke, you should have fucked that hoe up. No one gon' do my boo like that and just get away with it." He said, shaking his head as he took a mouthful of salad. 

"She's not getting away with it. I got this." Ka'Miko said. 

"I hope so cause she might just get snatched by me before you." He kissed his teeth. "But anyways, what did Pharaoh's girl do?" 

"Nothing..I didn't even look at her, I couldn't I felt bad cause we just kissed, it wasn't intimate, it was just a peck but still, I mean, he's not mine anymore, you know?" She shrugged.

"If the oppertunity presented itself, would you get back with him?" Raymond asked her. 

She hesistated, "I honestly do not know. I love him, he's the only man, next to my dad that I ever truly loved and I just know that whenever we get together there's a problem. I want us to be able to be happy together." She explained.

"Weren't you happy? Ya ass was glowing to me." He smiled.

"I was. But we had our moments where things were just disgusting and hard for the both of us, and I want to be the woman he needs me to be. I don't want to give him half of me, or give him something that he doesn't want to come home to." She said. 

"He wanted to come home all the time to you, Kam. I feel like at this point you're making up excuses. Don't be looking back like shit, I wish I had him, or I miss him..or something." He said. 

"You're right." She nodded. "But did you see his girl, how can I compete with her, she is like a damn black Goddess!" 

"She's still no Ka'Miko. So, shut up, get ya man, and snatch that hoe. Thank you." Raymond smiled. 

"I love you, boo." She laughed.

"I love you more." He winked. 

                                                          **

Pharaoh sighed, he wasn't afraid to tell the truth to anyone, but he didn't want to ruin things with Samya cause he was happy.

"Don't start with that. You know, you're my girl. Ka'Miko and I got history that's all, and that's something I can't erase, and neither can you." He shrugged.

"You're right, but we're making a new future right now." She said and took a seat next to him.

He nodded, "You right. I still care about her though." 

"I know, but I'm here now, so I hope you're ready to move forward; She caused you so much drama, you really don't want to go back to that." She said. 

"Good point." Rocky chimed in, walking in with Quincy behind him.

"Fuck, KJ, you don't lock the damn door." He kissed his teeth.

Samya laughed, and kissed him. 

"To being drama free with me." She grinned and kissed him again.

He smiled at her, and KJ just shook his head. 

"What are you shaking your head for?" Samya asked. 

"Nothing, I ain't got nothing to say." He laughed, "I'm out." He daps the boys and hugged Samya before leaving. 

"I gotta go too." Samya looked at her phone, "I'll see you later babe." She kissed Pharaoh and headed out. 

She drove with intent speeding over to the small restaurant on the strip. She spotted her target and parked her car before walking over. Both seemed to be caught off guard as she welcomed herself to a seat. 

"Hey Ka'Miko." She smiled at her taking a seat.

Ka'Miko furrowed her eyebrows looking at her.

"Hey." She said awkwardly.

"Bitches be getting ruder every damn day, you done left ya manners at home? You don't take liberty and sit at people's tables." Raymond rolled his neck at her.

"My apologies. I just really need to talk to her." Samya smiled, fakely. 

"Whatever. Kam, I'll see you later, boo." He hugged Ka'Miko and left. 

Samya took Raymond's seat across from her. She smirked, while Ka'Miko looked unentertained. 

"So, I really wanted to have a discussion with you about Pharaoh and yourself. I know him, I've known him for a very long time, and I could tell that he and you have some type of chemistry and I just want to get to the bottom of it." Samya said. 

"Well, I was with him for almost a year, I don't really see how it pretains to you, you're with him now so..yeah." Ka'Miko shrugged. 

"Don't get rude with me, little girl." She barked back, " Let me tell you something, leave him alone, don't call him, don't text him, don't contact him. He's done with your ass. You're drama, and he doesn't need that. I'm his age, I'm better for him then you ever will be, got it?" 

Ka'Miko stared at her for a minute, then bursted out in laughter. 

"You people are hilarious, always trying to dictate what I do. I'll do whatever the hell I want to." She smiled. 

"I'm warning you." Samya glared at her.

"That insecurity is so ugly." Ka'Miko smirked.  

"Shut the fuck up, bitch." Samya barked at her. 

Ka'Miko stood up and threw her glass of ice water at her, "Stop being thirsty." 

Samya was shocked more than anything as she wiped the water off her face before attempting to lunge at Ka'Miko, but with her 6 inch heels it was difficult. She tripped and fell on the floor. Ka'Miko giggled and stuck her middle finger up at her. 

MESSAGE FROM TEE: I just wanted to give y'all another update..nothing big or anything but..yeah, I loved the reaction I got from y'all, especially my best friend so yeaah...hope you enjoyed <3

Don't forget to VOTE..COMMENT AND FAN 

LOVE YOU GUYSS! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 17.7K 67
"If you like strippers, bad bitches, drama, turning up, getting money, and hook ups, then "Get It Girls" is a must read, this book is the true defini...
74.5K 1.5K 34
Athena Rosalinda Black Pierce is a normal girl. And like everyone, she had a past. Though hers wasnt as good as everyone thought it was. She masks he...
208K 4.9K 80
{complete & editing } ๊ง๐™ˆ๐™–๐™›๐™ž๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๊ง‚ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข...
149K 7.1K 72
*WARNING: This book is extremely unorganized and unedited* "You knew what your dad was going to my family!!" I yelled snatching my arm out of his gri...