The bitch stole my mascara (L...

By FallingLeave

I hate her since the day she stole my mascara. Who does that anyway? All the boys in school fancy her. It's... More

Prologue: How it all began... ♢
Chapter 1 ♢
Chapter 2 ♢
Chapter 3 ♢
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Announcement
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Bonus chapter
IMPORTANT

Chapter 25

5.7K 233 11
By FallingLeave

Arielle: Hello, Arielle Frost speaking.

Elza: Hello sister, it's me.

Arielle: Hey, we haven't  spoken in ages. Everything alright?

Elza: No, not really. I didn't want to bother you before. I know how important school is for you. 

Arielle: Is it that bad? What happened?

Elza: We are adopted.

Arielle (laughing): Good joke.

Elza: I am serious. They wanted to send you a letter, the adoption papers. They asked me to call you first and let you know and I lied to them. I have the letter in my purse.

Arielle: Elza. What happened? Why are we adopted? What happened to Anita?

Elza: She died in a fire while we were with the people who adopted us. The new boyfriend of Anita was rather abusive and I went to the police. The father, our adoptive father, is a lawyer. He represented us. He has been paying your bill for the last half year.

Arielle: What? For so long! Elza, you should've told me! What the fuck.

Elza: I didn't want to ruin your nice stay in Paris. I did very well alone all those time with Dalì.

Arielle: That's not fair, Elza. You told me to go. You even made me. Don't blame me now for not being there.

Elza: I can blame you whenever I want. You never picked the phone up once to call me and ask how I was holding up here alone. You knew Anita was a drunk ass bitch and still you rather didn't call and act like nothing was happening. Well guess what sister, our mother is back too.

Arielle: Wait, what?

I hang up the phone rather abruptly and start to cry like a baby.

#####

Thank you guys so very much. You are amazing readers and I am so happy with you. 

I love how you support my story, comment and vote on it so much. It really makes me giggle out loud. (Don't blame me.) 

So please keep it up, and I will keep it up to post chapters whenever I can.

Btw, if anyone wants to make a new bookcover for me that would be so very great. 

Sweet Dreams (here it's 11 pm so I am tired as fuck) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 14 46
This is pretty much my love life and all the relationship drama i've had to go through since day one of freshman year to present time. I hope you fin...
628 34 9
It's a gay love story If you are not comfortable stay away I am not forcing you It will be the short story it will have only 7- 10 part KIDS PLEASE S...
4.8K 87 32
Okay I get that this is the finished one, you may read it yes. But please read the rewrite as well. You'll get a better story line out of it!
12.9K 410 27
"I know what I'm going to do" I said as soon as we arrived into her room. She shut the door and looked at me, determination in her eyes, "yes, we wil...