Robin's Past

Par miagirl33

In young justice Robin knows everything about them. In return they know nothing about him. Throughout their t... Plus

PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING
Robin's First Night in the Cave
Sugar Rush
Singing Part 1
Trapezes
The Anniversary
Hacking Wayne Enterprises
Music Part 1
Attitude Change
Found and Revealed
Dating History
Patrol part 1
Wing's Ass
Mother Bats part 1
That's Kinky
Daddybats
Surprise Party
Singing 2
Charms
Concussion
HC 1
HC 2
Wizardbats
Daddybats part 2
First meetings Part 1
Jason's Halloween
This is Me
BPD Secrets (Marks)
BPD Secrets (Phone Call)
BPD Secrets (Stakeout)
BPD Secrets (Patrol)
Birds of Prey
Straight
I Built a Friend
Not Your Alpha
Truth Serum Sucks
Your Fault
The Flock

Crying

6K 166 29
Par miagirl33

Chapter Summary: The first time Robin cried, Batman dropped everything to see what was wrong.

Dick Grayson was just nine years old when this happened, and just starting out.

He was in the watch tower jumping around everything when suddenly he fell and started crying. Bruce Wayne noticed and dropped everything he was doing, which surprised everyone, and went to see what was wrong with Robin.

It turned out in the end Robin scraped his knee when he fell.

Bruce helped him up while he still crying. He put a Band-Aid on it. "Is that better," He asked.

Robin shook his head yes and looked up at him with big eyes and gave him a kiss on the cheek like what he would do with his mama and tata. He jumped in the air running away while screaming "Thank you tata. Call me when it's time to leave."

Bruce sat their smiling for a few seconds before a flash caught his eye.

He turned around and saw the entire Justice League taking pictures and taping the entire thing on video. He glared at them for a second before deciding against it and instead sadi something that shocked them all, "Send me a copy."

I'm apologizing for this short chapter. If this was multiple times that Robin got hurt then it might be longer. Sadly twas only one.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

14.8K 378 9
(CW Arrowverse X Son of Zoom) When my father came to earth 1, he terrorized the world and nearly destroyed the multiverse. Well, not until The Flash...
2.8K 128 13
Oneshots/stories about the fams in Young Justice. You know, BatFam, ArrowFam, etc. Requests always accepted! I have another oneshots book for couples...
62.1K 3K 34
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ summary: Katie Mahone is a ball of energy and a people person. She is always on the move and may seem like she is disorganized...
10.3K 356 18
🎉*Completed*🎊 Robin is known as the leader of the teen titans but as a lately things have been getting to much for him. Most of his team likes to p...