Fixing Our Mistakes

By andreix02

Andrea Rose is a bad ass. Who doesn't believe in most things anymore. That is until she meets Hunter. Hunter... More

-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 16-
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

-Chapter 15-

5.3K 154 13
By andreix02

-Hunter's P.O.V.-
I woke up to the sun shining through the curtains.

I look to my right and I see Andrea sleeping peacefully right next to me.

God why do you have to be so adorable?

I kissed her forehead.

"Princess, wake up." I said with my morning voice.

"Mmm nooo.." She mumbled.

I chuckled. "C'mon Princess, I have a surprise for you today but you only get it, if you wake up and get ready." I said in a sing song voice in the end.

She instantly got up and went into my bathroom.

"I'm going to shower can you get me clothes?" She asked.

"Sure." I said nervously.

I haven't been in that room since the incident.

I unlocked the door and walked into the room. I quickly got clothes that would fit Andrea and left.

That wasn't so hard but I'm not going back in there.

I locked the door and went back into my room.

I put the clothes on the toilet seat and went to go get changed.

*Andrea's P.O.V.*
I can't wait. I want to know what the surprise is.

I got out of the shower. Dried myself off and put on the clothes.

Where did he get the clothes from? And how does it fit me?

"Are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah. Let's go!" I said excitedly.

We walked out of his house and into his car. He started the car and I turned on the radio.

"This is my song!!!" I stated.

I started sing to Stay with me by Sam Smith.

"Such a beautiful voice..." I think I heard Hunter mumble as I sang along to the song.

The song finished and another few songs later we arrived.

"Where are we?" I asked as I looked around at the parking lot.

"We, my Princess, are at the best place to have fun in." He said in a British accent.

"Ha ha, but really where are we?" I said in a serious tone.

"You'll see when you get out." He said.

"Alright fine." I said stubbornly then got out of the car.

He walked me to a ticket booth and I already knew this was a fair.

I heard all the screaming of people dying and being stabbed by there nemesis.

Nahhhh just kidding.

They were just on the roller coasters.

"2 tickets please." Hunter said politely.

"Actually its on the house." The bimbo said as she stared at him in awe.

"Uhm...okay thanks." He took the tickets and grabbed my hand. He dragged me to the nearest roller coaster.

"Let's go on this one!" He said like a little kid.

"Okay for you being a 'gang leader' your a big softy." I said with a raised eyebrow.

"What do you mean softy? I am not soft. I'm tough." He said confidently.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever you say." I said feeling like someone was watching our every move.

I looked around pretending I was looking for a ride pointing at random things. But I was looking for someone who was staring.

Turns out I was right we were being stalked. By someone in complete black with a mask.

Great. I totally know who that is don't I!

Whatever I'll find out soon enough.

"Alright to the roller coaster we go." I say ready to leave and find out who's watching us.

~5:30 p.m.~

We spent the entire day at the fair eating junk food and going on rides. It was fun. As long as you forget the feeling of being watched.

"We should get going." Hunter said.

We walked back to the car and he drove me home.

"Thanks I had fun today." I said with a small smile.

"No problem. I had fun too." He said with a grin. Then his phone beeped. He read the text and I saw his entire mood changed.

His shoulders became tense, his breathing became heavier.

"I'm sorry I have to go." He said quickly kissing my cheek and getting in his car and driving off.

Well that wasn't weird. At all.

Doesnt matter get inside and tell the rest of the group to help you find who this mysterious person is.

You are right.

Of course when am I not?

Whatever.

I walked inside my house and went to find the gang.

"Hey where y'all at?" I yelled which echoed through the house.

My phone went off indicating I got a text.

Oooh. A message.

Jayden- we are in your office.. there is someone watching so mutter that no one is home and come here.

Well that was very detailed.

"Looks like no ones home." I muttered for no apparent reason.

Can they even hear me?

Eh. Who cares? Its better to be safe than sorry. Right?

I stayed looking at my phone just scrolling through Instagram like no one was home and went into the office and closed the door.

I looked up and saw all of them on the couch. I went and sat down behind my desk.

"Okay so what's up?" I said in a questioning matter.

"Well there is someone out there watching. They have a full body suit but its black and they are wearing a mask but its a black mask." Jayden said.

So its not the same person as the fair. Or the person at the fair has a group. Or they changed mask colors. Or....ugh who knows...

"Okay so, what's the conclusion? Any idea from where they came from? Who they work for?" I asked.

"They might be trying to get revenge from murdering Arnesto. Or they could be a new gang that's trying to get us down. Or someone from our hometown followed us down here. We aren't really sure yet." Kayden said.

"We've been trying to find out who this person is they've been here for hours." Alexa said.

"Yeah. Just watching us so we left and came back to see if they would leave but nothing." Alana said.

"Wait, what if its a dummy just sitting there?" I said.

I got up went to the bush they said it was in and went over there. I saw the masked 'thing' and poked it.

Huh a dummy.

I took the mask off to see my sisters face half burned to a crisp and the other all bloody.

I screamed and dropped the body. I calmed down a little and saw a white paper in her hand.

I got the paper and it read.

"I'm watching. Always watching."

Okay...creepy. But I'm going to get them back for this.

I put the mask back on her face and picked up her dead body and brought her inside.

"Who is it? Is it alive?" Alana asked.

"My sister. And no." I said in a cold tone.

"Oh my god." Alexa said.

"Yeah. Kayden can you get a shovel?." I asked him.

"Um yeah." He went and got one and came back.

"Okay. Let's go dig a hole for her." I said in a monotone voice.

They all nodded and joined me as I buried my sister.

I'm all alone now I don't have a family anymore. I'm going to make the person responsible for this pay. They will die a painful death.

I will avenge you sis. I will. I promise.

Wow! Hope y'all enjoyed it tomorrow I will post another. So don't worry ladies and gents. Also should I do a Q&A for the characters or a get to know the author? Up to you guys.  ~Shortii💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

871K 24.7K 34
Meet Scarlett Knight. Scarlett wasn't your average 16 year old girl no she'd been kicked out of over 20 schools in England and her parents have had e...
825K 24.5K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...
235K 5.8K 29
"Sorry Mr. Diper." I try saying with a straight face. "It's Mr. Piper, Kristen how many times do I have to tell you?" I pretend to think hard. "How m...
1.7M 41.2K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...