B3: 3/11 Purpose || j.jk ✔️

By LadyKimTae

If I touch you I'm afraid you'd fly away or break *Reading book 1&2 is highly recommended* ** ©LadyKimTae Sta... More

••
BRAIN STORMING
Guardian Angel
Step 1
Down to Business
This is Me
unexplainable
New Start
Weekend
Good Bye, Just Not Yet
New Jungkook
Day Out
Don't leave
Truth
Till I Wake
Just a feel
Old times
Together
Congrats
Happy again
New Greetings
Only Thing
New Addition
Perfection
Authors Note

A piece of me

6.3K 147 59
By LadyKimTae

I was too late, the love of my life was gone. And here she layed in my arms.. Lifeless. I can't stop myself from crying. My heart is beyond repair. What will become of my family without my beloved wife? I then begin to think about our anniversary a couple of days ago.. Was that our good bye? Was it like God was telling me to cherish her at that moment? That day.. and it makes me glad that I did. She looked so peaceful as she layed there, unaware of what has become of me.

The pain that Stephen had caused her, no longer existing, an endless sleep eased into her being. Making her lighter than she actually was, she had fought for her life. And here I am alone without her spirit. I've become less of a man once again. A huge part of my heart has been torn out of me, and I can't imagine how life will be without it. I pull her cold body towards mine, as if trying to warm her up and bring her breathing and heart beat back.

"Abby..." Leaves my lips. "I'm sorry.. That I didn't get here in time.. That.." My voice cracks and low whimpers leave my quivering lips. I can't seem to finish my thoughts.

I sat there for an hour and cried on her body, until there's a knock at the door. I think the person can hear my loud sobbing because they walk in. Its a teenaged boy, his eyes widen to the site of two dead bodies near me. "Help.." I whisper and I look at him before blacking out.

**

"We'll need an IV.. And.. Stat." Echoes in my head. "Jungkook..." I smile as she leans over me. Her voice clearer than the light of day. "Abby.." I say as I reach for her face. Her skin pale white like a fluffy cloud, her cheeks rosy and her skin softer than silk. "Sir?.. Can you hear me?.. Sir?" Pierces into my ears, forcing the image of my sweet Abby away like a light fog. My eyes shoot open, the light from the room blinding me.

My eyes throb to the sudden pain of the light. "Abby...." I call as I shut my eyes tightly trying to find her image again. "Sir? Can you please sit up? Slowly, don't hurt yourself now.." I hear a woman's voice. I use my hands to lift myself up, my right hand clinging to my head, my fingers circling my temples. I groan in pain. "Abigail.." I say. My eyes finally adjust, I'm in the hospital. I look around in a panic, an IV was hooked up to my arm, wires connected to my chest.

"Sir.. Do you know why you're in the hospital?" She asks calmly. I finally look at her. "I need to see my wife." I tell her. She frowns. "Sir.. In the horrible incident, you were the only one who survived." She tells me. The monitor begins to beep quickly as my heart rate goes up. "No .. I .. I need to see my wife!" I find myself yelling at her. "Sir. Calm down." She tells me.

"I need to see my wife! I need to see my wife!" I yell as I try to get up and pull off all the wires that are connected to my body. She pushes me down onto the bad. "I need nurses in here!!!" She yells. "I need to see my wife!!!" Male nurses come in and hold me down as the female doctor heads over to the cabinets and gets out a needle and a small vial. I don't know why I'm acting this way, I'm like an animal and I can't control my own body.

"I need to see...!!" I'm cut short when she slips the needle into my vein.

**

"Jungkook." I turn. "Please Jungkook.. Don't be like this." I can't see anything. I look around until finally.. "Abby." I run up to her. I'm almost near her when there's some kind of shield that throws me into the air and onto my back. I'm completely confused. "Abby?" I call scared as my heart begins to pound in my chest. "Jungkook.. Please don't do this.." I hear her voice. I stand up. "What do you mean?" I ask as I look around frantically trying to find her.

My eyes set site of her in the distance. Her white dress casting light against this black floored and walled place that I'm in. I run to her. She just stares at me as I get knocked on my back again. "Jungkook.. Don't you understand?" She asks as she helps me up, her skin softer than ever. Just how I remembered it before it had gone cold and had no pulse and she had died in my arms. "We can't be together anymore.. I'm gone.." She tells me.

I shake my head furiously as I feel my tears building quickly. "No! I'll wake up and you'll be just fine! Or!" I take a deep breath. "I won't wake up and we can be together forever!" I tell her as I grip her hand tightly. She then looks angry. "How dare you say that Jungkook?" She asks, her voice raising. "I have to be with you Abby! You're my life!" I scream. My face flies to the right to the sudden force. I clinch my cheek and look at her, completely surprised.

Her eyes watered making them look pearl like, as if she were a porcelain doll. "You are NOT leaving our children Jungkook! You are not! I simply forbid you to leave our children." She says, her pale face growing color. The cords in her neck pulsing as she raised her voice at me. "But I love you Abby.." I say, my tears falling down my cheeks. Her expression changes. "Jungkook. You can't leave our children." She says again.

My eyebrows knit. "But they have our parents.. And.." She interrupts me. "I know you did not just say that Jungkook.. How dare you?" She asks, her tears running down her face. I open my mouth to talk. "Good bye Jungkook." she says as she slowly fades away. "Abby!!!" I scream as I fall to my knees. "I need you!!!" I scream.

"Jungkook?" Pierces my ear. "Jungkook.. Please wake up.. Jungkook?" I hear my mothers voice. My eyes blink open. I'm unable to move my arms or legs. "Oh.. Jungkook.." Her voice cracks as she looks down at me, her eyes pink and puffy. "Omma?.. Where's.." She shushes me. "They're both down in the lobby with your father .." She says. I sit up, my arms and legs are strapped down. "Jungkook.." Is all she can say.

I frown, seeing my mother so broken, this hurts me. "She's gone.." I say. Her face drops. "What?" She asks. "Stephen came for her when I was at work and she was home alone.. She's gone.." My voice cracks. She smacks her hand over her mouth and falls back into her chair, her tears over flowing. "Jungkook... I'm so.. I'm so so sorry." She says getting up and walking over to me. Her arms making me feel secure and healed.

"I tr-.. I tried to save her.. I really did.." I mumble in her shoulder. Her hand runs up and down my back as she sobs. "Its okay.." She says, her voice sounding broken. We sit there for almost thirty minutes, just crying. "Jungkook?" I hear someone call me. My mom pulls away. Its Jimin. I feel myself on the verge of tears again. "Jungkook... You're all over the news" he says. I become confused. "What?" I ask.

He walks over to the side of my hospital bed and grabs the TV remote and turns it on.

-
"Breaking news, today families are left in jeopardy. Three killed and one survivor. Former kpop boy band member Jeon Jungkook was involved in a triple murder. The murderer being non other then Jungkook himself. There are no details on the killings that occurred but many are wondering... What caused the young 33 year old Jeon Jungkook to turn savage? Was it because of the twelve year band break up? The bodies that were found deceased were. Stephanie Loft. The escaped prisoner Stephen Loft. And non other than Jungkooks wife Abigail. There is a witness at the crime screen. Tod?"

It switches cameras. "I'm Lee Tod and I am here at the crime scene of the triple murderer. We have Young Uk here, he was the one who found the scene possibly minutes after. What do you have to say Uk?" The boy that I recognize before I had blacked out looks at the camera. "I had remembered hearing screaming and gun shots, so I decided to check it out wondering if maybe anyone was in danger or hurt. When I arrived at the house I noticed Jungkook.. I know he is innocent.. When I saw him with a woman in his arms, who I'm assuming was his wife, he looked badly hurt. He asked for help, and he was crying.. If he would have done it he would have fled the scene.. I think that if Stephen, this prisoner was there, then I think he had something to do with this." He says.

The camera goes back to the reporter. "We'll be back with more information on the crime scene. Back to you Yeong." The camera changes. "Thank you Tod. The case is being under investigation due to the fatalities and brutalist evidence that have been found. Officers believed that Jungkook used these weapons to brutality kill each member in the house. Finger prints will be taken from the weapons. There will also be a court hearing once Jeon Jungkook is released from the hospital due to his condition. If you have any information on the suspect make sure to give your near by police department a call. Next up we have news on the tiger named Sheara that got loose from its enclosure, many frightened and some injured we'll have the scope when we come back, I'm Kim Yeong." Jimin tunes off the TV.
-

I'm completely speechless. Jimin and my mother look at me almost scared. "I didn't.." I pause. But I did. My heart begins to pound. "I did it to save ... She was abducted, and both of those people were nutty as hell." I tell them. "I could have died, he had weapons, and he had already damaged... I had to.. I was defending us." I tell them. For some reason at this moment I can't say her name.

The sweetened amity that was able to leave my lips in a heart beat, I couldn't say. Why? "If you did it out of defense you shouldn't be put in jail. Just save any evidence you have. Don't erase anything." Jimin tells me. I nod. "I wish I would have stayed longer at your house... Maybe nothing would have happened to her..." My mothers voice cracks and she begins to cry again. I try to reach to hold her but my arms are cinched down to the bed bars.

"No mom.. Thanks to you my children are safe. They were out of dangers reach. You kept them secured." I tell her. She looks at me and cries harder. "Mom please.. You'll make me cry again..." I look at Jimin trying to fight the urge not to cry again. "What do we do now?" I ask him. He takes a step closer to me and sits next to me on the bed. "We get you the best lawyer we can find." He says.

"I'm determined to get this murderous tag off of your name. Because this isn't who you are." He tells me. I nod. "Thanks Jimin.. You're the best." I tell him. He smiles. "No problem Jungkookie." He says. I frown. "Really Jimin? You haven't called me that in four years.." I tell him.

He chuckles, "Exactly. Its been too long so I've missed calling you Jungkookie." He tells me. I shrug. "What ever Jiminie." His jaw drops. "Yeah.. You gonna play I'm gonna play." I tell him. "Mr Jeon? You have more visitors." I hear at the door of my room. My heart stops and my eyes begin to tear up. "Dad!" Bella yelps as she runs towards me. Jimin gets up and let's her get on the bed. "Appa!" Sam yells as he follows after Bella. Jimin helps him on the bed.

They both sit on my lap. They pull me close and tight. My bottom lip quivers as my eyes are given the sweet image of them. The doctor comes over and unlatches my arms and legs. Right away I wrap my arms around them. I hear Bella's whimpers as she cries into my shoulder. "She's gone.." I hear her say. Sometimes I forget that she's twelve, almost a teenager and that she understands things. Sam just sits there holding me close.

"What are we going to do now dad?" She asked in between sobs. I press my quivering lips against her soft hair. "I don't know.."

---------------------------------------------

Okay! Okay. I lied. But the idea was given to me, the idea worked I decided to bring back the Jungkook series. Now, I don't know if I'm going to make a 4th one. But I'm not going to say no and then have what happened to the last one and end up doing one anyways.

Anyways!! Hope you don't mind with me bringing it back guys! I worked really hard on this chapter. Tried to redeem myself.

Hoped you enjoyed!! If you did make sure to vote and comment what you think! Please don't be a silent reader.

I hope you're excited to read this just as much as I'm excited to write this! Okay! I talk to much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 690 60
".. why?" "Because, Love hurts, Jeon..." ".. and I love you, even when you hurts me." - ❣ Notes: the first 30 chapters are short prompts. Long chapte...
868K 33.8K 21
❝I swear she's the only person that can make me stay sane even though I'm insanely in love with her.❞ ══════ •◦ ❉ ◦• ══════ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 1 ➺ m...
55.3K 1K 27
{BOOK TWO} This book continues from IDOL'S LOVE // J.JK. (If you haven't read IDOL'S LOVE // J.JK, read it before you read this book in order to know...
317K 19K 38
[Book 2 of Overmorrow] 。・:*★:*:・。・:*★:*:・゚☆ We met again after all those years and just when I thought that we could be together again, my heart was...