Close To You// Roman Reigns|...

Von wwepurplevixen

♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 PART 1
Chapter 99 PART 2
Chapter 100
Somewhere Close to You..
THANKS + BONUS CHAPTERS+...
Anoa'i Christmas ...
I'm all you need...//
You know I always wanted you...//
Anoa'i love ♥♥...
100K READS❤❤❤
Q&A ♥

Chapter 55

3.4K 98 22
Von wwepurplevixen

Thanks for all the get well wishes guys!! Really appreciate it, getting there 😊😊😊

"I didn't understand the reason that my heart was beating like a drum
I didn't understand the meaning
Then you opened up my eyes to
A crazy little thing called love "

*****************************************************************

Her moans filled the shower as I continued pleasuring my baby girl. Her left leg was draped over my back as I gripped her right leg to keep her in place.

I felt her fingers tugging on my hair as the water ran over us, down my back .

My fingers dug into her thighs and I was sure it would leave a mark but considering she marked me every chance she got, it was my turn.

I stood up as even though I had her before.. I needed and craved more, every inch of her body needed to be tasted and touched by the Samoan she loved.

I flipped my hair back and let the water soak me as it ran all over my face before running my hand over my face and opening my eyes and I focused them on her bright green ones.

I smiled as her eyes were filled with everything I felt; love , lust , need , want and so much more that didn't need to be said but shown.

I immediately moved to her and bit into her neck. I held her and lift her thighs around me as I pushed hard into her causing her to moan loudly .

"Yesss.." She breath as I didn't dare move slow , that had been earlier this morning ,not now.

Now she needed to feel her Samoan Warrior unleash on her.

I gripped her hands in mine and pinned them up against the wall. My hands tightened around hers as I pushed her up and down against the wall.

"Louder" I grunted out , not even sure why I had but she did just that as her moans filled the bathroom and I pushed into her faster and harder.

My hands left hers as I squeezed her behind pulling her to me roughly as I sucked and bit into her neck wanting to kiss her but her loud moans echoing made me not.

I groaned as her fingers traced over my back, leaving fresh marks which I loved, my Barbadian Beauty owned me in every way and she could mark me all she wanted.

I had landed here yesterday morning and as soon as she walked through the door from landing as well? I was on her like a hungry animal, not that she minded at all.

"I love you baby girl" I breath as I pushed into her hard one last time as her moans drowned out my loud grunt....

RIHANNA POV

He broke the kiss and stared into my eyes as we were in bed once again after a long shower.

"I liked the blonde but I think between your natural hair and this black look, I like both"

I smiled at his words .

"Good I was too lazy to do anything, I was sleeping on the plane.." I mumbled and I guess it was good as Roman had been exhausting me for the past 24 hours.

He had me first thing yesterday after which I went down to the arena with him so that he could record his segment that aired later on Raw .

I always loved going with him when he did his segments because I loved supporting him the way he did me by watching my video shoots.

It was fun as Seth was with me as they watched each other..

Seth got thrown out though as he ended up making my baby boy forget what he had to say by pulling funny faces next to me .

Even though Roman was off this week, he had at least one work thing to do a day but I didn't mind, anything was welcomed if it didn't mean I had to go to the studio.

He kissed into my neck and nibbled a bit and I was sure my whole neck would be covered in his love markings. He then got up and slipped on a pair of boxers causing his beautiful behind to be hidden .

"Where are you going?" I whispered as he tied his hair into a low bun..

"To cook my woman some breakfast" He stated without looking back, I smiled as I watched him walk out.

I didn't regret confessing my love to him last week one bit.

Jay and Kanye hadn't liked it much and I had to hear their disapproval as soon as I flew back , hence me flying in late afternoon to surprise Roman at Wizards last week .

Despite all tabloids loving it and everyone going crazy because I did it , they hated it but I didn't care, all I cared about was that I finally let my baby boy know how I felt.

I did it in a way that no one thought Rihanna would ..

I did it for him..

So I flew to him, I just needed to be close to my baby boy , away from all their constant shouting at me telling me how wrong I had been in doing such a silly thing in their eyes.

Drake and Bey had both tried helping me well more Bey than Drake but I was still seen as the naïve 17 year old girl who simply sat there and said nothing while they decided what my life would be .

I hated how they hated on him, blaming him for everything. Roman was only the key to letting me find the sound I liked , I loved writing music for him. It was a way of truly expressing all the feelings I felt when with him.

I walked into the kitchen in his merch tee as he flipped some pancakes and he looked mighty fine doing it if I had to say so myself.

"I planned on bringing it up" he smirked as he peeked at me before focusing on getting the job done.

"And have me miss the show?" I smiled as I watched him move, his muscles flexing with each flip , sending all kinds of feelings through my sore body.

I sat on the stool at the island and watched him as it definitely was an amazing view .

"I know its a weird thing to ask but what made you.." I glanced up at him as he threw some more batter into the pan.

" Uhm what made you realize that you loved me?" He hesitantly asked and I guess I should have expected the question to pop up soon.

All these years I hadn't felt the way about anyone ,I didn't know why it was him but I was happy it was.

"After our fight and making up that night I don't know I just realized something , I couldn't explain it I just didn't want to be without you. I guess I have been feeling it for awhile but I had simply been ignoring it or not wanting to feel it. Yes I was happy with you more than I have been for years or even with Chris but I figured if I were to go to the next step I needed to fully be secure in all aspects of myself in my life."

He set everything in different bowls and on plates before moving to me ,as he had stood on the other side of the counter, focusing on me fully.

"So I'm guessing you are now?" He whispered as he stood between my legs and I stared up into his eyes but quickly stared at his tattoo marking his chest.

"I called my dad up , had him flown out here and I spoke to him. Told him about all the bottled up hurt I had been feeling for so many years since I was as young as I could remember, all the fears trapped within me because of what he did to my mom. He hurt my mom. I'm sure you heard about that , I had been very open earlier in my career.."

He nodded slowly , "..he never hurt me though, yeah he probably raised his voice a few times but he was my father in the end. He had been a good father regardless and I refused to see it because I didn't understand how a man could be a good father but a bad husband you know? I had this hate for him for so many years building up and up and then the Chris incident happened and it was the final straw .
I believed I was drawn to those kinds of men even though Chris was the first, I saw it as my possible future so I kept guys at arms length. People believed I let them in , they liked to brag but I never really did. Even with Drake we would hang out while he fell, I just saw it as friends hanging out"

I smiled slightly as he wiped my cheeks where the tears had fallen.

"So many years and I could never give myself fully to a man. Even with Chris I hadn't given all of me I only realized it once I felt these things for you. Things I could not explain to myself. With Chris if I saw him with a woman I would get jealous yes but I was meant to as his girlfriend, I never felt afraid of losing him though. But with you I saw that pictures with Galina and I just felt these feelings accompanying the jealousy.
I felt insecure , vulnerable and afraid that I would lose you. I knew I felt so much more for you but did I know I loved you then? No but I'm sure I did.
I was just too blind to recognize it or confused because we haven't been together that long but I realized the time didn't matter at all . I just needed to fully let go of the hate. And clear my heart of it so I could honestly analyze it all and.." I croaked which caused him to move closer.

"You don't have to.." He whispered as he held me but I continued.

"..I could analyze it and see that yes I was afraid of losing you. Because I feel like you are it for me. You are a man I never even knew of until that night and I found it so insane that I fell so fast and so hard after all these years. I even felt wrong at one stage because its not like we were friends before or knew each other. But I realized its what I needed.
I needed a guy to just come into my life out of nowhere from all the crazy to get me, to get Robyn. To love me and I wasn't sure if you did but I knew every time you looked at me there was something and I loved the feeling I got when you did.
I recorded the song that day as well.. Through realizing what love for my father was like, I discovered my love for someone who he could only have dreamt for me to land up with. I know I probably ain't making sense.."

I shook my head causing the tears to fall down my cheeks once again.

"You're making perfect sense baby girl. Cause you're what I needed. Yes I was a fan but I never for a second thought that I would feel like this out of the Rihanna spotlight. I got lucky and I hope your father likes me because I wasn't going to tell you this but I went to my parents last week.." He wiped my tears and I stared up at him.

"I was afraid about how they felt about you because of their previous views on our relationship. But they loved you baby girl. " He smiled brightly and my eyes widened briefly .

"Really?" I had been trying to hide how concerned I was about it.

"Yeah they were going on about how seeing you interact with Galina , the kids.. they love you baby girl.I know Galina was thrown on you but she is sort of part of the family and.. " he rambled as I guess he hadn't been sure about how I felt about it.

"I get it " I nodded as she had been with him for ten years and she was a good woman, if they weren't fond of her I would have found it strange...

"They love you, Not as much as I love you though, no one can" I smiled as he whispered into my lips.

I was happy his family loved me, I knew mine loved him.

They still couldn't believe I wasn't with someone in the music industry though but I loved that he wasn't , I loved that he was a wrestler as I loved learning about the things he loved doing as he had loved my work for all these years.

"I really need to stop making you cry" he chuckled as he kissed my forehead but I shook my head.

"I like that you do, you're the only one who brings out that side of me and I love you for it as well"

He cupped my cheeks and kissed me slowly until I heard a beeping sound.

He broke the kiss and frowned but I definitely knew where it was from as I walked over to the far side of the counter and clicked on the monitor causing the security cameras to pop up.

I clicked on it and saw Dean waving up at us with the twins ,Trin, Renee , and Seth, his girlfriend Zahra who I had met yesterday.. with him.

"Mmmmm this is why I didn't want you coming to the arena yesterday." He mumbled causing me to laugh as I pressed and the gates opened .

I felt him hold me from behind and gently kiss into my neck and then untying my hair so that his marks he left on me could be hidden I guess.

"Oh yes, food! Damn this place is fucking awesome! " I heard Dean's voice echo as he walked in through the door.

"How did you even find the kitchen?" I heard the annoyance in Roman's voice .

"Food" Dean smiled as I heard him sigh and let me go. Taking a seat on the stool next to me.

"Shouldn't you be heading to the arena for the Money in the Bank promo?" Seth asked as he grabbed a strawberry.

"Nah I'm going when you guys do the tapings later" Roman's eyes narrowed at him.

"Oh"

"Don't sound too disappointed!"

I smirked but Jey shrugged.

"We were hoping to have the crib to ourselves and seeing as we seemed to have interrupted a romantic breakfast we should give y'all some privacy"

Roman shook his head not believing it and he shouldn't have as all of them burst out laughing and raided the cupboards for plates as they went to sit at the large table.

"And this is how the house will be lost to the vultures for the rest of the week!" He groaned as he packed his plate with breakfast and walked over to the table while I took a seat on his lap as there were only eight seats.

I watched everyone around the table as they spoke and felt Roman's eyes on me and smiled as I placed a strawberry at his lips and he bit into it before pulling my face down to his for a sweet kiss.

***

I walked in with him as he searched for where he was meant to be while we said goodbye to the others as they went to do what they were needed for . He had said that I could head around with Renee but I wanted to watch him which made him smile.

"Roman, great you're here! Here's your script , not much lines but you can read over it while you grab some lunch."

"Thanks man"

I sat opposite him as he ate and read over it.

"Its boring I know, I'll be changing soon and getting ready, shouldn't take more than two hours tops" he spoke and I laughed.

"It ain't boring I love watching you do it" he glanced up and smirked before finishing up his burger.

I walked over and sat next to him as he went over his lines and I read over it as well as I rested my head on his shoulder .

"What do you like more? The talking bit or wrestling?" I asked randomly as I always wondered, with Dean I could see he enjoyed both as he could ramble on for hours.

"Depends.. I love the wrestling that's a first and I like doing these commercial stuff cause its fun but I don't like cutting segments as much as I used to" he whispered and turned to me.

"I don't really speak much and it isn't fun because I am meant to be serious, because of them hating me" he laughed .

"Well you don't have to be serious even though they hate you, cause you know besides the woman that loves you them fan girls be hurting my ears out there" I rolled my eyes as they were the most vocal out there .

"I know they are crazy but yours is the only voice I pay attention to, so you better not stop being a fan girl yourself for your baby boy" he whispered into my lips.

"Never..." I heard a throat being cleared and laughed as he had to go get ready.

I stood behind the cameras with several other crew members and watched.

I had taken a couple pictures with them while he got ready and as soon as he came out he walked over to me and kissed my cheek before he ran over his lines one last time .

"Wish me luck" he whispered before moving ahead and taking the title from my hands which I had been holding since we got here.

"Ready?" They asked and he nodded before moving ahead as they began.

"This is no ordinary briefcase..." I saw the director smiling as he finished his first line and they cut for a bit, getting everything else in place .

"How was I baby girl?" I turned to the director who then looked at me .

"He was perfect" he whispered.

"Perfect" I smiled and he pouted before breaking out into a smile.

They shot again as he finished up his lines and then he had to handle the briefcase.

He slammed it down onto the table but then froze and burst out laughing, looking so damn cute .

He shouted out "CUT!"

"I can't open the briefcase" he laughed.

"Our bad , you're supposed to be shown how to unlock it " he laughed and stared at me as they waited for someone.

Once they found someone they began shooting again and it went perfectly from their onwards and he then had to do a few photos.

"I hate these things, this is the fate of my career in here!" he laughed out as he swung the briefcase back and forth.

"That was awesome !" The director clapped and he hugged him before moving to me and giving me a kiss.

"One quick word Roman" I moved out of the shot.

"No more briefcases cashing in on me guys you better watch it"

I laughed and the camera guy then walked away and he turned to me.

"I have to change and get interviewed real quick" I nodded as he disappeared again .

"I think the intensity of the commercial is very creative. Relaxed, cool , confident.. I'm just trying to enjoy the ride and I had a fun time, you would think the way I'm handling this thing that I don't like it there's a little bit of truth to that. I've been cashed in on twice. "

"..Once at Wrestlemania by my brother Seth Rollins, the other by Sheamus. For these superstars this is what its all about, everybody wants the WWE Championship and this is the fastest round to get there!"

"Now I just want to get home and bury myself in you" he smirked knowing that was not going to be happening as I was too sore as he swung his gym bag over his shoulder .

"Or just relaxing underneath the covers with you?"

I nodded with a smile as he wrapped his arms around me ,even though the others would be camping out at my place for the week they'd only be back later from work .

Hope you liked xx

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

33.4K 1K 43
masked- (of one's true character feelings) concealed To me, pretending to be happy had always been better than explaining my tears. To me, smiling a...
25.2K 581 21
Becky is 20 years old and she has a forced relationship with her boyfriend Luke. Her dad believes that Becky dating Luke is what's best for business...
358K 16.5K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
73.7K 2.4K 73
♥WON BEST NIKKI BELLA FANFICTION - 2017 DECEMBER AWARDS♥ ♡WON BEST NIKKI BELLA FANFICTION - 2018 MARCH AWARDS ♡ SONGS FOR BOOK: Nickelback - Never Go...