Three Souls

Por nikkaAR

Anirudh and Anika! The youth icon's family. The continuation journey begins , everything for the first time... Más

Chapter 1
A/N
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Arav's Wish
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilouge

Chapter 2

1.3K 76 24
Por nikkaAR

First Fight !

Anirudh was astonished when his mother in law had called. He was in a despite happiness, hearing that his wife, anika called him to meet. He waited for this day, wholeheartedly.

But at the same time he was thinking whether to go meet anika or not. He was afraid of anika's questions. He wondered what she will do when she meets him.

He was scared on how he was going to answer her questions. His mind started to muddle with thoughts.All his friends persuaded him to go meet anika, lovingly.

"You should go meet her. She really needs you at this time. Talk to her, console her, love her. Prove that you're her loving husband."

Anirudh reached anika's house, with full of doubts in him. First, he took a deep breath and stepped his foot in anika's house with a fake smile on his face. Anika's mom welcomed anirudh, warmingly.They both proceeded their way upstairs to anika's room.

Anirudh entered in while anika's mom left the place, giving a privacy to them. Anirudh walked towards anika and sat beside her, pushing the small pillows away.

Anika turned around and took the plate full of food which was been waited for her. She handed over the plate to anirudh and he looked at her bluntly.

"Feed me, Ani." Anika said.

Anirudh smiled, took the spoon from the table and he started to feed his lovable wife. He was feeling happy and glad that anika was gaining her memories and not acting mentally ill.

Anika silently had her food, without uttering a word to anirudh. She finished her plate full of food, completely.Anirudh looked at her bluntly, expecting a word from her.

"Ani, will you do whatever I ask for?" Anika said, in a serious tone.

"Sure, I will definitely do.Whatever it is, I will do it just for you at the spot." Anirudh said, placing his palms on her cheeks.

"Make me yours, again ! Make me pregnant again !" Anika stated.

Anirudh's ears shattered down, his eyes widened away. He couldn't believe anika had commanded that, frankly.He looked at anika uncertainly.

He understood the pain that anika took in and that would be a reason why anika had said that. Anika looked deep into anirudh's eyes and waited for his reply.

"Niku ?" Anirudh said, unsurely.

"Yes, Ani. You'll do everything for me right? Please do this. My body is aching for you. I want my baby back to me. Only you can give me that." Anika said, moving closer to anirudh.

Anirudh was clueless. He was shocked by knowing why anika had called him. Anika's intention was to make anirudh consummate their night with full of romance.

But anirudh wasn't ready for it nor he didn't want it happen in the first place as anika didn't come out from the incident which affected her.

Anika hovered over anirudh and wrapped his arms around her hip, moving more closer to him. Anika's fingers slipped under anirudh's t-shirt, lifting it up, slightly. Anirudh pulled away and he was sure that anika have reached the level of making the night.

She pulled him towards her, clutching his shirt and nibbled at his neck, after a while.Anirudh pushed anika away before she could go further.

"Niku, we can't do this. There is time for this all. You're not alright, you're not my anika. Please change, I want that bold, lovable anika back." Anirudh said, in a serious tone.

"Why not, Ani? Don't you love me? What's wrong in making another baby for us. I want my baby back." Anika said, sadly.

"Niku, we have our arav with us. Please forget about baby aaradhya. We can make our second when time is stable. Please don't be like this Niku. I'm hurted already." Anirudh said, sincerely.

"No! No! No! I want my baby back. Please give my baby back." Anika cried, pulling anirudh's shirt.

"Baby, please control yourself. We can't have another baby for now as I'm not ready to make you ill again." Anirudh said, caressing anika's back.

"Why can't you give me a baby? We're not that old enough, Ani. I killed my baby to repay that I need another baby now. Please, do this for me ani!" Anika said, gruffly.

"No, you didn't! It's meant that aaradhaya has to leave us. Look, niku arav is misses you much. It's been a month already ,you haven't met him. You need come out from this place and move on." Anirudh said, tearingly.

"I won't leave this place. My baby girl, aaradhya lives here. This is the place where I saw her burning. She still lives with me, Ani. Don't separate the love between a mother and daughter." Anika said, pulling anirudh's collar.

"Niku, please understand. You're not the reason for baby aaradhya's death. There is no other way other than you leaving this place. I'm not able to see you like this baby." Anirudh said, brokenly.

"I won't leave this place unless you make me yours. I need my aaradhya back. I need her in my arms." Anika said, moving away from anirudh.

Anirudh climbed off the bed and tired to get anika his arms. Anika refused and moved away from him, crying. She was being like a mentally retarded, though she knows what she was doing is wrong.

Anirudh couldn't see her being this broke into pieces, her cry, her emotions hurted anirudh, deeply. Anirudh caught anika in his arm in one speed moment and hugged her tight. Anika started to soak anirudh's shirt, beating him up on his chest.

"Unnaku theriyuma, ani. Angaa thaan yen aaradhya vaa erichangaa. Yen baby yenna pavam panna, avaala yen kannu munadi erinchi.. yenna vittu poitah." Anika mumbled.

Literally, tears started to flow down under anirudh's cheeks. He clutched anika tight into his embrace and soothed her back. He couldn't stop his tears as anika was making him to cry with her.

He was helpless and clueless. He knew the effect behind anika's illnesses wasthe surrounding she lives in. He decided to change the surrounding around her, everything around her even the people who stays with her.

The only medicine to cure anika's depressed illness was to change the house and bring her separate from her parents and his.

"I need a baby anirudh. I want my aaradhya back. I want her." Anika shouted, pulling anirudh's shirt collar.

Anirudh flinched anika's hand away and brushed her hair away, which covered her eyes. He wiped her tears, cupped her face and looked at her, brokenly.

His tears couldn't stop rolling down, seeing anika's swallowed eyes. Anika was sobbing and looked at anirudh, with a pleading look.

"Okay, fine. I'll do this for you. But before that come with me to our new house. Just you me and arav will stay in that house. I need you to be alright first then only I can think of taking a next step." Anirudh explained.

"No! No!" Anika said, nodding her head to sides.

"Niku, this place is making you to think of aaradhya. For a minute, think of arav, think of me or think about your parents. You're making everyone to be depressed. I don't have any other way to choose other than taking you to our new house." Anirudh said, earnestly.

"No, I don't agree to this. If this your decision then, give a divorce to me and leave. You're not ready to do anything for me right. This shows that you don't love me truly." Anika said, crushing her teeth.

"Anika ! Stop talking stupid. I'm doing this for your good. Why can't you understand? If I didn't love you truly then how we got arav? Think of that." Anirudh said.

Anika leaned up to anirudh, holding his collar tight and tapped him with her hands, crying. She couldn't control herself. She didn't get what had gotten into her.

Anirudh stood like a statute, allowing her to beat him. Anika got up from the bed and started throw all things around her room.

She was literally drugged with illness, which made her to do unusual things, mentally. Anirudh tired to stop anika but he couldn't. She was so stubborn and reculant.

Hearing, the sound break of a vase, mirror and flask. Anika's mom and dad came running towards her room.
Anirudh holded anika's hand, stopping her break the things.Along a side, anika's mom and dad helped out Anirudh.

"Anika, calm down yourself." Anika's mom said, pulling her towards the bed.

"I want my baby. Ani, give me my aaradhya back." Anika said, resting her head on anirudh's chest.

"Niku ! Please stop crying. Please control yourself." Anirudh said.

Anika looked up at anirudh, sternly and moved away from him. Anika's mom and dad followed her behind.

Just then, she broke a huge flower vase and took the broken pieces in her hand. Anika turned around and looked at anirudh, deviously.

"Ani, you better give my aardhya back or give me a divorce. If you can't do both, then let me just die." Anika said, raising her voice a little.

Anirudh looked at anika in an utter shock. His heart skipped a beat. Anika was working on the way down to cut her nerves when anirudh grabbed the broken piece of vase.

Anika turned and looked up at anirudh and starred. Anirudh threw the broken piece away and gifted an anger glare at anika.

Word after word from anika's lips, angered anirudh more by second. He couldn't control his patience level and his temper was flaring. Anirudh pursed his lip and raised his hand. He threw his hand forward as hard as he could, whipping it across her face.

The crack of skin contacting skin echoed off the walls. vibration of pain started in anirudh's palm and spread all the way to his finger tips.

Anirudh's palm was bright red, the same red mark matched the one on anika's face. Anika just starred at him with her eyes wide as her right hand slowly made it to her fire red cheek.

Anirudh looked at his hand and starred at it as if he couldn't believe what he have done. He didn't know how to shut anika's mouth as he didn't think of his action before proceeding it.

He looked back at anika, with his glassy eyes. Anika looked down, not able to meet his gaze.While, anika's mom and dad reminded in a shock.Their eyes couldn't belive that anirudh actually slapped anika.

Anirudh's guiltiness started to rage up as he did it, mistakenly. He left the place without uttering a word to anika nor to her parents. He never looked back at anika, though he knows that anika was calling him behind.

"Ani !! Ani !!..."

"Even if we fight alot I still want you in my life."

To be continued..

Hope this chapter wasn't that pretty long ! Anirudh slapped anika? OMG! Seriously. Yeah, well anika was being so frustrated and mentally ill.

Does anika deserve that slap from Anirudh? Do you guys think what anirudh did is right? Will he come and talk to anika again? Will anika realize her mistake? Or will this lead to divorce!?

I myself have so many questions in me! Hope you all liked this chapter. I'm overwhelmed with all your comments on my previous chapter. THANK YOU :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

29.1K 4.9K 28
❥ 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 ❥ "And i am incomplete without you Just the way Stars are incomplete without the moon"...
39.8K 3.9K 25
You can hide your tears, your troubles, hidden pain from the whole world, but not from the one who cannot see the tears in your eyes, who is with you...
32.2K 2.1K 26
Story Of How destiny brings Anuj And Anupama again in front of each other after 10 years since her marriage. Will Anuj meet her? Will he be part of h...
61.3K 5.5K 55
It's a love triangle kind of story , it's totally based on my imagination , hero: Anirudh roy chowdhury , and sumedh roy chowdhury , heroin: Bondita...