the moment i saw you cry ☾ mi...

By Bookworm2260

Allison Fitzgerald was just a small child when her mother died. That left her with her abusive father all alo... More

Dedication
☾Chapter 1
☾Chapter 2
☾Chapter 3
☾Chapter 4
☾Chapter 5
☾Chapter 6
☾Chapter 7
☾Chapter 8
☾Chapter 9
☾Chapter 10
☾Chapter 11
☾Chapter 12
☾Chapter 13
☾Chapter 14
☾Chapter 15
☾Chapter 16
☾Chapter 17
☾Chapter 18
☾Chapter 19
☾Chapter 20
☾Chapter 21
☾Chapter 22
☾Chapter 23
☾Chapter 24
☾Chapter 25
☾Chapter 26
Please Read.
☾Chapter 27
☾Chapter 28
☾Chapter 29
☾Chapter 30
☾Chapter 31
☾Chapter 32
☾Chapter 33
☾Chapter 34
☾Chapter 35
☾Chapter 36
☾Chapter 37
☾Chapter 38
☾Chapter 39
☾Chapter 40
☾Chapter 42
☾Epilogue
Story "Soundtrack":

☾Chapter 41

893 49 20
By Bookworm2260

A/N: Above is just a representation of who i believe Allison's mother looked like. Although you may imagine her as you wish.

Dad, Prince, Paris and I run for our lives – well, Lisa's – at the ICU, trying to catch up with the wheelchair she's being frantically pushed in, trying to make it into a hospital room to give birth.

"Come on Paris!" I call as she drags on, her little legs unable to keep up with me.

I hold her hand and speed up with the pace quickly. "Come on Paris, Prince is faster than you," I say, watching as Prince is even ahead of Lisa in the wheelchair.

I smirk, remembering the feeling of being in this position again for the third time.

They change Lisa into a hospital gown and set her on the bed, and as soon as nurse says, "You ready?" Lisa shakes her head and sits up.

"What are you doing?" Dad asks.

"Not like this," she says, standing up.

"Lisa, get back down, quickly!" Dad yells.

Lisa holds on to the edge of the bed and throws her head back, screaming as she pushes for the baby to come out...standing up.

"Lisa what in the world!?" Dad says, dumbfounded just like the rest of us are as well.

She doesn't respond, instead just continues to scream, "AH, IT'S COMING, I FEEL IT!"

We found her choice of giving birth in the standing up position odd at first, but decided to give it a chance as things are moving a lot quicker like this somehow.

Lisa's midwife is crouched underneath her, getting ready for the baby to come out. "One more big push honey," she tells Lisa.

Lisa pushes with all of her might and before you know it, the baby pops out and drops in the midwife's arms. The baby cries as the midwife picks the baby up, slowly rocking her arms back and forth, the nurses grabbing towels and cleaning the baby off, wrapping it in a little blanket.

"Say hello to your new baby boy, born January 10th 1998," the nurse says, handing Lisa the baby.

"Oh my God, he's absolutely beautiful," Lisa says as she lays down on the bed.

Everyone is surrounding the baby, chattering in excitement, just witnessing what was – according to Dad and Lisa – the most beautiful thing in the world. Prince, Paris and I are astonished, and right now, Dad and Lisa fell in love for the fourth time. I can see the happiness in their faces as they look back down on their little baby.

"I can't believe it, I'm a father for the fourth time," Dad says, picking his son up and gently swaying him, absolutely astonished by his beautiful little baby. "Prince Michael, II."

"Really Dad? Again?" I joke, shaking my head.

"What? It's a cute name," he says.

"I know, it's just...you always told me that the word "Blanket" meant blessing, and I know you're probably going to think that it's weird, but why not call him Blanket as his nickname?"

Dad and Lisa exchange looks for a moment, then Dad slowly nods his head. "Blanket," he repeats the name, then smiles widely. "Yes, Lisa, what do you think?"

She smiles. "I love it."

"Hello, Prince Michael II – or, Blanket," I softly say.

After Lisa gave birth, she of course had to stay in the hospital and rest, before coming home later and celebrating, I thought I'd take this time to remember somebody else who I miss dearly, my mother.

I stand with a stack full of red roses which were her favorite kind, next to her gravestone. She still has a lot of guests I see, even more flowers appearing than the last time I visited here. I wonder what happened to her family, I wonder if they think about me, I'd sure like to see them someday.

I pick up a picture of her that has her name underneath it: Jennifer Fitzgerald. I haven't seen what she looks like in years. I haven't forgotten, but it's good to see a picture of her again since I don't, and never had one of her. She's so beautiful – her long, blonde wavy hair and light blue eyes, her big and bright smile similar to mine; I miss that smile.

1989:

"Allison, you are going to look even prettier now," Mommy says, putting some makeup on my face. She applies red lipstick and a little bit of sparkly gold eye shadow on my eyelids. "All done."

I look in the mirror and gasp. "Mommy, how did you do that?"

She giggles. "I do makeup all the time. It's just even more fun doing it on this little cute face," she says, squeezing my cheeks.

"Mommy," I say playfully, blushing.

"You don't even need any blush, look at those beautiful cutie-wootie pink cheeks!"

"Now, let me do your hair before you head off to school," she says, combing my hair and beginning to braid it.

"All done," she says, tying up the ends of my hair with a hair-tie.

I feel around the back of it. "Mommy, you did a French-braid on my hair!"

"Yes I did sweetie, and you look absolutely adorable. You're going to stand out today for sure!"

"Time to get to school Allison, the bus is waiting," says Daddy as he walks in through my door.

"I love you Allison, goodbye," says Mommy.

"I love you too Mommy."

After school that day...

I walk inside the house and the place is trashed, furniture broken everywhere.

"Daddy?" I call, walking into the living room.

He turns around with a sad look on his face. "Allison, I'm afraid you won't be seeing your mother much anymore..." he says.

"W-What are you talking about?"

He leads me into the kitchen, where I see Mommy sprawled out on the floor, pills surrounding her.

"MOMMY!" I scream and bend down to her.

"Yes, I know, I know it's sad," Daddy talks over my loud sobs.

"W-What ha-happened?" I ask, looking around.

"Allison, you know anything about drugs?" he asks.

I shake my head no.

"Well, when a person ingests too much...they die. It's called OD, or it's formal name, overdose."

I cry, looking down at her. "NO!"

"There's just one more thing," he says, standing in front of me. "Don't ever call me Daddy again. I'm Kyle to you now!" he yells, slapping me across the face.

I open my eyes. That was the first time Kyle ever hit me, and wanted me to address him as "Kyle" from then on. Kyle didn't tell me why he killed her, but at least now I know what happened. Of course, even if you do eventually know the truth, you're going to end up asking questions with more questions. So just ask yourself this – is it even really worth it?

I place the picture back down and kiss my fingers, touching the gravestone once more, placing the flowers down and walking away. I often wonder what my life would be like if my mom hadn't died. I don't think I would've met Michael – although I don't like to think about him replacing my mom or the other way around, it is what it is, and it's out my control. 

'

This book is nearly finished! I can't believe it :0

I'm going to update the last two parts within the next two days. I'll miss surprising you guys with more content from this book, and it's been so fun to read all of your comments and demanding me to update, lol. But, for now, enjoy while it lasts. I could update slower if you wish </3

Love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 768 37
Janelle Byrde, lived a boring, melancholy life. Her parents, grandparents, siblings, aunts, and uncles had died in a plane crash when she was 7. She...
31K 660 95
Myra Diaz, a 26 years old filipino woman living in the big Los Angeles. She loves children more then anything else in the world, that's why she works...
433K 8.8K 26
Alice William, the hated, unloved, unwanted twin. She's been abused as long as she's remembered, while her twin, Grace, lives the life of luxury, bot...
37.6K 675 76
------+18 ONLY PLEASE!!!------ •Thriller Era-Bad Era-Dangerous Era- History Era-Invincible Era-Mature Era• ...