Liquid Luck [Sirius Black]/ed...

By maraudersnme

"You're the goodest bad girl I've ever met." More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
chapter 95
Chapter 96
chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138

chapter 44

16.1K 610 1.5K
By maraudersnme

"James?"

"Yeah, Keeks?"

"Could you hold me?"

"What?"

"I just feel sad all of a sudden. Please come hold me."

He drops his quill and without even a second wasted he takes big strides over to sit beside me on Remus' bed and wraps me in a tight hug. I release a shaky breath, finally able to breathe properly now that I'm in his arms. Being held by James makes me feel safe. "I'm scared, JJ."

"Scared of what, baby sis?"

"Growing up." I hold him closer and bury my face in the crook of his neck. "I don't want to lose my innocence. I don't want to stop our dumb childish fun. I don't want anyone looking at me like someone they want to date yet. It's a lot...I'm aging too fast."

He rubs circles on my back and rests his chin on my shoulder. "Chiara, listen to me. Growing up is inevitable, but who's to tell us childish fun is something we need to stop doing as we grow up? You don't have to date until you're ready and until then I will hex anyone who so much as looks at you wrong. You're still little to me. I still see you as that same eleven year old who tricked me and Sirius into walking up the girls dormitory stairs on our first day here."

I giggle. "I remember that. You know, I wanted to be your friends since I saw you rocking the boats."

"You did?" He chuckles.

"Mhm," I smile. "I'm so happy I have you in my life, James. You're my person, you know?" I pull away only slightly to look him in the eyes and he smiles back fondly at me. "I can see you everyday and never for a second will I get sick of you. You're always so excited to be with me and even though I don't always make it clear, I am just as excited to be with you. It feels like you're my twin brother."

"I am your twin brother." He taps me on the nose. "Don't let any paperwork or supposed biological parents lie to us about that. We know the truth!"

We sit like that, just wrapped up in each other's arms for who knows how long when Remus walks in eyeing James and me. "Hugging happening and I wasn't invited." He sighs dramatically. "It's fine, I'll just stand here all by my lonesome..."

"Get over here, Remy!" James motions his over with his hand behind my back. Remus rushes over and jumps onto the bed to engulf us in a group hug. I groan as both heavy teenage boys lay on top of me.

"So, what was happening in here?" Remus asks us curiously, lifting his head off my chest to get a better look at us.

"To summarize, Keeks wants to stay a baby and we've been hugging for an hour." James says casually.

"She is a baby." Remus instantly replies.

"I know! She's so little."

"She is! Adorable, too!"

"Oh yes, the most!" I feel James nodding.

"She's still here." I say with a laugh. The boys tighten their holds around me and we continue laying there in that comfortable hug just talking nonsense.

*

It's my first time legally going to Hogsmeade. I am currently seated on a carriage filled with Lily, Marlene, Alice, Dorcas, and Violet. The girls convinced me to go on today's trip with them instead of the boys. I promised James, Sirius, Remus and Peter that I'd spend the rest of the day and the night with them though.

As the girls and I walk through the beautiful village, I wave my wand at the ground and enchant sunflowers to bloom as I go. "Those are beautiful, Chiara." Alice gasps.

"Thanks, Al!" I smile. "I love sunflowers. They're my favourite flower. Did you know that they face whatever direction the sun is shining in, and if the sun isn't out then they face each other? How wholesome is that?" I sigh dreamily and continue to bloom flower after flower, creating a whole trail behind us.

"Where should we go first?" Lily asks. "We could go to the Three Broomsticks for Butterbeer!"

"Sounds great, I'm starved. They do sell food there, don't they?" Marlene asks.

"Yeah, I think so." I nod.

"Good! I could eat three entire Chiaras. That's how starving I am." Marlene exclaims.

I slip away from her side to stand next to Dorcas. Marlene eyes me and giggles, "I didn't say I would eat you! Although," She begins thoughtfully. "you'd be the first I'd eat if we were all stranded on an island. You just look the most delectable."

"Marlene!" Lily scolds.

"What?" She laughs. "It's not like we'd ever get stranded anyway so this will probably not even happen it's just an if."

The moment I open the door to the Three Broomsticks a warmth engulfs me along with the overcrowded sound of chatter. "You guys get us a table and I'll order some Butterbeers." Being tiny has its perks as I can easily slip between people in the crowded pub to get to the bar. "Rosie!" I greet the beautiful Madam Rosmerta happily.

"Well well," She smiles, leaning over the bar to talk to me. "if it isn't little Chiara Hollie. Up to mischief again, are you?"

I gasp dramatically. "I don't know what you're on about! I'm an angel."

She laughs heartily. "Where are the rest then? Those boys of yours? You finally get tired of being the prettiest of the load?" She asks, wiping the table off with a wet towel.

I shrug. "Nah, they're off somewhere around. I'm here with some girlfriends today. How are you?"

"Couldn't be better. Just hired some extra help around for busy weekends like today."

"That's great! Who've you hired?"

She looks around the room and her eyes light up as she spots two heads of red hair. "Those two!" She points at the tall figures of Fabian and Gideon and my smile widens. "Good workers, they are. A real hit with the customers too. Know of them?"

I look at her with excitement. "We're all great friends."

"You've got good taste. Speaking of, what'll you have, darling?"

"Six Butterbeers please and would you bring them to that table there? I'd like to go see Fabby and Giddy."

"No problem! Good to see you again, Chiara."

"You too, Rosie!" At that I send her one last smile before spinning on my heel and bouncing towards the twins. "Oi! Fabian! Gideon!"

The redheads both stop what they're doing and whip their heads toward my voice. "Chiara!" They holler in perfect unison before meeting me in a three-way hug.

When we pull away I slap their arms playfully. "Why didn't you tell me you got jobs here? This is great! Now we all work in Hogsmeade."

They smile charmingly. "Must've slipped but now you know! We get free drinks after work, you could come join us." Gideon offers.

"Yes, oh please Hollie join us!" Fabian begs.

I giggle. "As wonderfully appealing as that sounds, I've got to get back to the boys. I sort of promised I'd spend the afternoon with them. You could join us though! We'll just be hanging out in the common room as usual."

"Consider us there!" Fabian says while Gideon nods in agreement.

"Perfect, well, see you then." I wink before walking off back to the girls.

I plop down beside Violet and turn to her. "Ooh, Butterbeer! Yum!" I take a big sip from the foaming pewter tankard and swallow the warm liquid happily.

Marlene giggles. "You've got a foamstache!"

I try to lick it away but my tongue can't reach so high and eventually Lily rolls her eyes with a laugh and wipes it away for me with a napkin.

A/N: Hi! Out of curiosity, if you had to pick only one character, who would you say is your favourite in all of the Harry Potter world?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

887 94 10
"𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒚" 𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒖𝒔 𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒙 𝒇𝒆𝒎!𝒐𝒄 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒆𝒓𝒂
2.1M 27K 91
𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 ©𝚍𝚡𝚡𝚍𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎
145K 3.2K 109
*Marauders Era* *Remus Lupin x OC* Lucius Malfoy's sister finally meets the Marauders, see what happens and how friendships and possible relationship...
614 69 10
𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐬 �...