Remedy

By Xannny

My work #4| After a Antidote was found, a Prescription was given and now it's time for the Remedy. Trilogy t... More

Introduction
o n e
okayyy..
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
four - teen
fifth - teen
six - teen
seven - teen
eight - teen
nine - teen
twenty
twenty - one
twenty - two
twenty - three
twenty - four
twenty - five
twenty - six
twenty - seven
twenty - eight
twenty - nine
t h i r t y
thirty - one
thirty - two
thirty - three
thirty - four
thirty - five
thirty - six
thirty - seven
thirty - eight
thirty - nine
f o r t y
forty - one
forty - two
forty - three
forty - four
forty - five
forty - six
forty - seven
forty - eight
Part 2, Chapter 1
2) 2
2) 3
2) 4
2) 5
2) 6
2) 7
2) 8
2) 9
2) 10
2) 11
2) 12
2) 13
2) 14
2) 15
2) 16
2) 17
2) 18
2) 19
2) 20
2) 21
2) 22
2) 23
2) 24
2) 25
2) 26
2) 27
2) 28
2) 29
Epilouge
Reunion
Reunion Pt. 2

forty - nine

12.9K 812 834
By Xannny

Alyssa Whitaker | Lys

"I'm going to cry." I said crying.

"Get your ugly ass off of me."

"JC after Avery we have no more kids to care for anymore."

"Maybe I could finally fuck you in peace."

"JC stop playing, I want another baby." I pouted.

"Aspen in there." He pointed.

"I fucking hate your dirty ass, I hope you catch Chlamydia dirty ass bastard."

"If I get Chlamydia then you're getting Chlamydia, dumb ass girl."

"No I'll be the one giving it to you because Imma cheat on your ugly ass."

"I'm already cheating on your dumb ass."

"JC that's not fucking funny." I punched him in his mouth then pulled his hair holding his head down.

"Alyssa get the fuck off of me." He yelled trying to remove my hands.

"Agree to get me pregnant then."

"Hell naw to the naw naw naw." He sung laughing.

"I fucking hate you." I yelled hitting him some more.

"When you let go, I swear to God on both of our dead ass mothers Imma beat you the fuck up."

"So beat me up JC." I said letting him go.

He got up and punched me above my chest hard as hell, I felt like my chest caved in as I held it and tears pooled my eyes.

Tac ain't raise no pussies.

I jumped on him and we both started throwing punches and slaps not caring where they landed or even how hard it was. I felt him punch me in my face hard as hell and started swinging wildly.

"Really y'all? On my graduation day?" Memo asked coming in the living-room. "Jaylen and Avery they fighting!"

"And I thought Nyasia and I was childish." Avery laughed pulling JC.

"Ma your eye getting puffy." Jaylen said looking at my face.

"Stupid bitch." I kicked JC in his face since he was still on the ground.

"Pops Imma whoop your ass if you touch my mother again." Avery said jumping at him.

"This is sad." Memo shook her head. "You can't even take pictures now."

"Yes, I can. Imma just save them for evidence when I report him for abusing me. Watch your ass bitch." I glared at him then went upstairs fixing my makeup.

He came in the room and laughed then put on his shoes. I bumped past him getting in the car, after like five minutes or so they all came out getting in the car.

"So what was the fight about?" Memo asked.

"I want a baby." I pouted.

"You like 50, do you vagina even work anymore?" Jaylen asked making me turn around and smack him while JC thought it was the funniest thing.

"We all about to have matching black eyes, if y'all keep playing with me."

I hate these damn kids.

~

We was seated ready for Mulan to come up and do the speech. Out of every damn smart kid or kids that never got in trouble a day in their life they chose Mulan to do this damn speech.

"That's my daughter!!! She smarter than all y'all damn dumb ass kids!" Kai yelled standing on a chair.

"Kai." Iyan pulled her down.

"What bitch? You mad cause your daughter dumb? You should be mad she look that way, say something else under your breath I'll whoop your raggedy ass." She said to the lady in the front of us.

"A damn shame, a fucking shame." Tac shook his head.

"So damn ghetto." A black mother said from behind us.

"What? You got something to say to? Come fight me." She tried to move the chair.

"Ain't no fair ones." I said moving my chair while Ahjaya did the same.

"Yo for real?" Iyan asked making all of us sit down.

"Always got to ruin the fun, ugly ass noodle head." Ahjaya said.

"This next student has been giving me hell since she stepped into the school her freshmen year. Gradating with the highest GPA, most activities and a communication scholarship to Clark Atlanta University please welcome my beautiful intelligent niece Mulan Dawson."

"YEAHHH BITCHES Y'ALL HEARD THAT!" Kai yelled standing on the chair clapping.

"For the first time ever I'm nervous." Mulan shakily said laughing.

"Go head baby!" Yayo yelled.

"My high school experience was something special, I done beat up most of the people graduating, got suspended numerous of times, I even beat up some of the teachers." She laughed.

"You don't say that, that's not something you say." JJ said making me laugh.

"But I don't regret anything because we all came together as a family." She turned around as different pictures came in the background. "We're not your average class but we're something special. I have a bond with all of you special kids and we've had some bomb times, as you could see. Thank you to my parents, this year was hell for us but y'all here representing for me."

"We love you baby!" Iyan yelled making the crowd laugh.

"Oh but you could do it?" Kai asked looking at him.

"I love you more." She laughed. "And to my best friends Ivory, Nyasia, Ne'aira and Remy man where would I be without y'all?"

"No fucking where." Remy yelled making us laugh again.

"You damn right, I couldn't picture my life without my four girls. We're unstoppable as a unit and I know nothing can get in between us because not only are we the best of friends, we're cousins. Same for my cousin Avery, more like a brother as Zayn Malik and my best friend Raphael."

"Aye I got a shout out like yah." Avery dumb ass said hitting the folks.

"My aunts and uncles that's too many to name but I love every single one of you in your own way, also my grandparents JaySean, Tac and my beautiful grandmother. My boyfriend Zayden helped a lot this year, as a boyfriend and a best friend. I thank you for sticking by my side through the struggles of me talking to you any kind of way or me putting my hands on you or just the petty arguments. I love you baby."

"You okay?" I asked Jaylen noticing he was just staring out of space.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Alright let me go, I been wasting enough of your time." She smiled.

"You sure?" I asked him.

"Yeah, it's just wow. Just last year I was just shouting her out and now she's doing the same, just with a different nigga." He shook he head.

"Wait I almost forgot somebody. My first love and best friend Jaylen. Jaylen isn't my boyfriend but he holds a spot in my heart that no one can ever fill, he's the majority part of why I'm standing here talking to y'all. He has supported me in everything I've done and I've did the same, he's given up so much to make me happy and although people may not understand I do. You're my everything, I love you Jaylen. Forever and always."

"Awww." I said watching him smiled all big while clapping.

~

"Mulan Dawson!" Dawson said as she got up walking to the stage.

"OKAYYYY!" Kai clapped.

"Zayn Green!" We all yelled clapping.

"I love you baby!" Memo ghetto self yelled.

Somebody need to control their kids.

"Ne'aira King!" I stood up yelling.

"Okay baby!" Hey boyfriend yelled.

"Yeah aight lil nigga." Ike said making me laugh.

"Remy King!" Damn near the whole school yelled.

"MY BABY DID IT! AND SHE KILLING Y'ALL BITCHES! REMY SHOW THE GRADUATION CAP!" Ahjaya yelled almost falling

"They just happy to see her finally leave." Avery said making us laugh.

"Nyasia Watson!"

"My beautiful ass girlfriend, yeah baby!" Avery yelled going in the middle of the aisle.

People kids are really ghetto, it's sad.

"Ivory Whitaker!"

"THAT'S MY KIDDDD!! YES BABY I LOVE YOU!" I smiled.

"Ivory I need for you to walk that way." Dawson said into the mic after she got her diploma. I looked confused.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"Shhh." JC said putting his arm over my shoulder then kissing my temple. I saw Zay on his knee making me cover my mouth.

"You knew about this?" I asked JC.

"He asked all of us for his blessing." Uncle Mace nodded.

Ivory Whitaker | Memo

"Ivory Whitaker!" I damn near ran to the stage finally hearing I'm a graduate.

"That's my kid! I love you baby!" I heard ma yell making me laugh.

"Proud of you Memo, you deserve everything coming your way." Dawson smiled.

"Thank you uncle Dawson." I smiled hugging him getting my diploma. I held it up making them yell again.

"Ivory I need you to walk that way." Dawson said making me look at him in confusion.

"Why?" I asked walking down the other stairs then stopped as my heart pounded in my chest.

"Ivory." Zay said smiling on one knee.

"What you doing? What you doing? What you doing?" I repeated holding my mouth with tears threatening to spill out.

"Ivory, you my life. My world. My heart. And hopefully my fiance. I'm not doing this because I'm about to leave, I'm doing this because I can't see myself loving anyone else in my life. You are my one in a lifetime." He said reaching for my hand as I gave it to him still crying.

"Will you marry me Boo?" He asked sliding the ring on my hand.

"Yes Kitty." I nodded and he picked me up and spun me around as they all cheered.

"Congratulations, you may flip your tassels graduates!" Dawson yelled as they cheered and threw their caps. I smashed my lips onto Zay's smiling.

"Bitch let me see your ring." Remy said snatching my hand. "Oh shit, this shit almost blinded me."

"Zay how much was this?" I asked looking at it for the first time.

"Let's just say it's a thank you gift for the rollex." He smirked.

"Awwwww, I want one. Avery can I get one?" Nyasia asked looking up at him as he wrapped his arms around her.

"You'll get one better than that baby." Avery smirked kissing her forehead.

"And I ain't saying she a gold digger but she ain't messing with no broke nigga." NeeNee said making us laugh.

"Man we fucking graduates!" Mulan yelled making me laugh.

~

"Aspen stop." I said getting aggravated.

"Say wake up mommy." Zay said making her hit me.

"Zay stop, I'm tired."

"I leave today baby." I sat up instantly frowning.

It's been two weeks since we graduated and I literally haven't spoken to anyone besides Zay. I've been spending every waking moment with him except for yesterday when his brothers wanted him to their selves. I only agreed because I needed to catch up with Mulan and them.

"Aspen stop damn." I yelled since she kept scratching me. She stopped and started to curl her bottom lip.

"You scared her big meany." Zay pouted.

"I'm sorry baby." I picked her up before she could start crying.

"No say we're still mad at you mommy." He grabbed her from me.

"Zay stop you know she like clinging to you." I rolled my eyes.

"Everybody likes Zay." He gave me that the fuck face and sat her down on the bed where she was smiling.

"Please." I rolled my eyes.

"Zay what you give her? Why she so hyper?" I asked watching her roll herself then sit up and do it again.

"I just got her, Avery had her."

"Imma fuck him up."

"Watch your mouth." He popped me.

"Don't hit me." I hit him back.

"Stop." He hit me.

"You started it." I hit him back.

"Stop tryna get the last hit, you childish." I laughed hitting him.

"You got the camera ready?" He asked making me nod.

Zay and I have this YouTube channel where we post videos of us, basically like Ken and De'arra but a little different. We were going to tape him leaving me and me not trying to cry at all.

"You not going to cry right?"

"I haven't cried so far so that's good." I shrugged.

"You'll see me in six months for my basic training graduation, you'll be okay." He smiled kissing me on my cheek then playing with Aspen.

"Yeah." I nodded smiling watching them.

"Can I take a picture of you? Can you stay still?" Zay asked laughing.

"Whatever Avery gave her imma shove up his arse."

"Look she let me take one." He said showing me the picture as she finally stopped moving.

"Imma miss her." He pouted kissing her on her cheek.

"Stop." I told him standing up.

"I can't kiss her?" He asked looking at me confused.

"No, stop talking. We don't need to talk about that right now." I pouted.

"I gotta be there around 6."

"What time is it?"

"11."

"So how much sex can we have until then?"

"Memo, Aspen." He covered her ears making me laugh.

"Zay take her to Avery. Now." I said putting her in his arms as he stood up.

"You horndog." He shook his head walking out the room.

~

"You family man, I love you son. be safe out there alright?" Jaylen said hugging him.

"I love you too my nigga." Zay said patting him on the back.

"You changed my baby girl and made her a better person. I can't wait until you come back and I get to see my princess walk down the aisle marrying you. Keep your head up man."

"Thank you JC, you been a father figure to me. All of y'all have, even you Mace." He laughed. "Thank y'all for all y'all done."

"I'm going to cry." Ma said making me walk outside.

"You okay?" Josiah asked coming up the stairs.

"No but I will be. Avery got Aspen, he gave her something so she's hyper as fuck. Goodluck putting her to sleep."

"Imma beat the shit out of your brother yo." He said going in the house.

"I'm so sad." Remy said leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Me too." Mulan added leaning her head on my other one.

"I suppose to be the one crying." I laughed as they sniffled.

"Zay wasn't just your boyfriend, he was all of ours. Imma miss him." Mulan said making me laugh more.

"I'll miss him too." I shook my head.

"I said bye to everybody, you ready?" He asked.

"No." I shook my head.

"Come on princess." He smiled grabbing my hand as we all stood up.

Mulan, Remy, Avery and Nyasia will be riding in the car with us while NeeNee, Zayyir, Zaydrien and Zayden ride in the other.

"Shotgun." Avery said.

"No you don't bitch." Remy said running to the car door.

"Big ass kids." I laughed getting in the back laying my head on Zay as he put the camera on both of us making me laugh.

~

"We almost there." Mulan said waking me up. I frowned seeing the dusty roads and Zay sleep. I nudged him making him wake up.

"We here?" He asked groggily.

"Almost." I pouted.

"Stop." He wiped his hand down my face turning on the camera.

"Where I park at?" Mulan asked.

"Any where." Remy said.

"Bitch how you know? You bout to go in the army? Are you? No you dumb bitch."

"Why you just bug like that?" Avery asked laughing.

"Cause it's a sad day and she been pissing me off all day." Mulan rolled her eyes parking.

"Bitch shut up before I stomp your head in this dirt."

"Let's get out then."

"Brah really? Do this later." Nyasia glared at them.

"I'll see you little bitch." Remy said getting in the car.

"Zay how much time you got?" Zayden asked.

"Twenty minutes." He looked at his watch.

That was when this whole thing hit me, he was going to the army where he could die. Where he could leave and never come back, where he is going to travel all over and go days without talking to me.

I wiped my face while Mulan recorded him saying bye to his brothers and joking around with Avery and the rest of the girls. I sat on the car hood trying not to cry even though I was failing as I looked around seeing little girls crying, wives crying and some men trying not to cry.

The one thing that got to me was the little girl holding on to her father leg crying asking him to not leave her, she had to be at least 8. I made eye contact with the mom and she gave me a sympathetic smile.

"Ten minutes Memo." Mulan said making me turn around.

"Don't go." I told Zay burying my face in his chest.

"Memo stop man." He cleared his throat.

"Imma miss you." I sobbed loudly in his shirt.

"I miss you and I haven't even left yet." He kissed my forehead.

"Please don't leave me." I held onto his shirt sobbing.

"Brah." He let me go and turned around while I cried on the car.

"Oh my God." Mulan said crying.

"Please don't leave me." I sobbed looking at his back since he wouldn't face me. "You're all I have, you're my life."

"Memo stop." His voice croaked then he sniffed still not facing me.

"Son they got a nigga crying." Avery said wiping his face while holding onto Nyasia who was covering her face crying.

Mulan had to give the camera to Remy cause she was crying too much and now she hugged up on Zayden while he tried to get her to stop crying. Remy was crying but she wasn't that bad which is why she have the camera.

"Zay talk to her, you can't leave her like this." Zaydrien said making Zay turn around.

"I can't, she breaking my heart son."

"You got to before she start hyperventilating and shit." Zayyir added.

"Baby look at me." Zay said moving my hands from my face, he leaned down so we were face to face.

"I don't want you to go."

"Baby I'll be okay, we'll be okay. This distance isn't going to mean nothing, anytime you miss me just look at that ring on your finger and know I'm coming back to you okay? We got through you having another man baby, we could get through anything. When I get back we'll be planning our wedding so I could finally see your beautiful ass down the aisle. Okay?"

"Okay." I nodded sniffling.

"You okay now? I could kiss you?"

"Yes baby, you can kiss me." I laughed as he smiled.

He gently placed his lips on mine and kissed me slow and passionate. This wasn't like our normal kisses, it was something realer more slower. We were describing our love and how much we'll miss each other in this kiss.

"I love you Boo more than anybody can ever love you."

"I love you more Kitty."

"I love you Ivory Green." He said making me laugh.

"I love you more Zayn Green, come back home to us." I smiled.

"I will, I love y'all." He kissed me for the last time.

"Bye baby." I let him go.

"Never goodbye, only see you later."
______________

I cried writing this.. I hope I never got to go through this.

The last chapter, on a scale on 1-10 how sad are y'all?

Y'all peeped or nah?

Depending on how the comments and votes look for these last two chapters, I may or may not drop the surprise for y'all..

Thank y'all for sticking with me, y'all loyal. *Points at you.*

See you later...

Excuse any mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 390 27
With Aubree gone, life has drastically changed for everyone.... Why would SHE do this to him? Trilogy: Book 2 / 3 🌱
118K 2.7K 85
This story follows Love is the Best Medicine. I wrote this about 4 years ago. I only have a few chapters of it done. Don't know if I'll continue or n...
10.3K 575 20
A secret that could ruin lives... what could be any better than that? Don't forget to Vote // Comment // Share !!!
29.6K 1.9K 195
**story started & published in 2014** The 3rd part of my story read If it's meant to be And If it's meant to be continued Before this one x