So Far Gone (Urban) Book 8 |...

By omgchele

Between juggling the struggles of being a teen parent, going to a new school in a new neighborhood, being rid... More

So Far Gone (Urban) Book 8 {Synopsis}
Copyright Notice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Update PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 12
Leaving?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Published Book Covers
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - THE END

Chapter 46

11K 457 822
By omgchele

Aubrey

I felt like I was choking, almost dying as my eyes quickly popped open. I opened my mouth wide, gasping for air since it felt like I had been in a deep sleep for weeks and my throat was dry. All of my body was dry and I needed water since a nurse hasn't been in here in hours to replace my IV. I guess these bitches up in this hospital want me to die or something but I closed my eyes back shut because I don't want to go to prison right now. I need to live the life of luxury in this hospital and run up the bill for my Mama so I'll pretend to be in a coma for a few more days.

I'm not stupid. I remember everything that happened clearly and I remember most of what's going on around me. I know these damn police got me cuffed to this bed like some fucking animal and I know these police are watching me. I know there's two sitting in my room 24/7 and I know there's been one sitting outside of my room since I got here, but none of it came as a surprise to me.

I know I'm going to prison for six years because I had drugs on me but at this point, I really don't give a damn. They can send me to prison because I'll be better off there. At least there, I won't have to worry about my safety, money, sneaking around or none of these broke down ass bitches like Majesty, who I heard disappeared. She most likely died if she's disappeared this long and I'm sure Theodore had something to do with it. Somehow his family is always involved in some shit that effects me. But lucky for them, they got to Majesty before I did. My next plan of action was to get rid of her because she was starting to get on my nerves. I'm glad they got to her before I did, so that's one less charge against me.

And Jaz. If I could've woke up, I would've socked the shit out of her. Who does she think she is coming up to the hospital everyday to vent to me about her issues regarding Theodore? I hate that nigga for kissing her but at least he didn't take it far with her and at least he doesn't want shit to do with her. She, on the other hand, can't stop moving on from one nigga to the next. How dare she prove me right by being in love with my best friend? I always knew they had something going on. It's definitely not mutual right now but I knew one of them were feeling the other and I knew they were bound to do something eventually.

But I can't believe Theodore never came down here to see me though. I guess our friendship really is over because I never heard anybody mention his name except for Lindsey. Him not coming over just confirmed the end of our friendship, so if he's ready to go to war with me then I'm ready.

All of these mother fuckers shocked me but the person that shocked me the most was Lindsey. She's the only person that stepped into my room without a bunch of shit to talk everyday. I dreaded hearing the rest of those mother fuckers come in because they were all so depressed or angry about something but Lindsey always kept it positive for me and I needed that. I can't remember everything she told me but she'll be sure to get a call from me once I get back on my feet because she was the only person to keep it real with me. She laid everything out on the table, told me my faults, told me her own and everybody else's but she never blamed me. She just wanted me to do better and I appreciate that.

See, I knew I shouldn't have invested my all into Jaz. If I did, I wouldn't even be in this situation right now. If I just kept up with my dog ways and got some p*ssy from outside bitches while I continued to chase after Lindsey, I wouldn't be laying in this hospital bed waiting to get shipped to the furthest prison. I should've just kept on being childish and continued to fuck with Lindsey until she finally caved in for me.

But all of these mother fuckers have six years to live their lives freely until I return. And when I do, all of these niggas won't be suspecting a thing from me. I'm gonna get revenge on these niggas and the first person I plan on seeing is Lindsey. I won't hurt her. I'll thank her for getting me through this and apologize to her in advance for having to kill her stupid ass little brother. Nobody's going to fuck over me and get away with it, not even Theodore Reed.

Victoria

I snatched the door of my condo open and could have thrown up at the sight of Teddy. How dare he come back to my condo after I kicked him out last week for showing up unexpected just like now. Teddy stood in my door frame dressed in one of his designer suits, which looked to be Tom Ford. He wore a navy blue suit, a solid black tie and a pair of black Tom Ford Austin-cap Oxfords tied his extravagant outfit off but it really didn't impress me. Teddy always dresses like he's going to a funeral.

"Back again for another stiff cussing out?" I smirked, leaning against my door frame but my comment only made him chuckle.

"Nope. I didn't come over here for another fight. I came back because I figured you got all your anger out last week when you cussed my ass out for just being concerned. I know I showed up unexpectedly again but you changed your number so I can't get in contact with you."

I nodded my head. "And that's how it's supposed to be but don't act brand new Teddy. I know you've got connections with people in high places and you can find my phone number, just like how you found my address. The only reason you didn't call is because you wanted to come down here and see me. I'm not a fool, so tell me I'm right."

The small smile on his face widened. "Yeah, you're right."

"As always."

"As always," he agreed with me. "I haven't seen you in so long baby."

I rolled my eyes. "Still the same old Teddy huh? When are you going to realize you're getting married in the next few months? I don't think it's right that you're calling your ex wife your 'baby'. Now, is it?"

He smirked. "I shouldn't but you know you're always gonna be my baby Victoria, whether you wanna admit it or not. And I'm not saying it in a romantic way, I'm saying it in a friendly way. You're the one that said you wanted us to remain friends, remember that conversation in my car two months ago?"

"Actually, I don't remember those exact words coming out of my mouth," I said. I hate the way Teddy twists up my words to make it seem like he's the victim and I'm bullying him. "I do recall you begging me to remain friends but I distinctly remember telling you that there can't be a friendship between us ever again. We ruined that by sleeping together, getting married, having kids and raising a family. Our friendship was the first thing that was destroyed before our relationship, then our marriage came next and then our household was last. There's nothing left between us."

"I know there's nothing left," he sighed. "But I was hoping to come over and make amends."

"What don't you understand about giving me space?"

"I gave you space! It's almost been two months since you left. I haven't called you or tried to get in contact with you in two months, so you should be glad I left you alone. I think I gave you enough space but now we need to sit down and talk about what happened in our relationship that caused us to get to this point. I don't like this point we're at Victoria."

I sighed. "Teddy, talking about our relationship is long gone. You fucked me over by bringing that bitch Milan into our house while we were still married and were doing fine. You were messing around with her for five years! The kids were still young five years ago and our marriage was fine five years ago. You fucked me over for the last time and there's no coming back from it and there's no more discussion about it. We both agreed on the divorce. How come you just can't leave me alone?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. I gotta see you Victoria or hear your voice, something. We've spent all of our lives together, how do you expect me to just be able to walk away without turning back?"

"Do what I did and never turn back. We're not good for each other Theodore and that's obvious. We both just need to leave each other alone. I'll manage my life here in Santa Monica and you do whatever it is Theodore is doing back in Los Angeles."

He scrunched up his face as he stood up straight. "So that's how it is now? I'm Theodore now?"

I sighed. "That's your name, isn't it?"

"Yeah but you never call me that unles--"

"I'm completely done and pissed off," I finished for him. "Our relationship has ran it's course and I'm happy where I'm at. I like the life I'm living right now."

Teddy kept his face scrunched up as he gazed around the condo, taking in the luxurious place Jayvion and I were paying for every month that was very expensive. Of course it's not as big as the estate Teddy and I used to live on but it's big enough for Jayvion and I to live lavishly. "You like this place? What about your home back in Los Angeles with me and the kids?"

"The only kid there is that new bitch you moved in. You're nothing but a baby sitter Theodore and that girl is going to drain your bank accounts once she realizes how fucked up your old ass really is."

"And you'll be sitting back laughing, right?" he smirked.

"Nope because I won't even give a damn."

He sighed. "Alright, let's cut the shit Victoria. I didn't come over here to argue with you or talk about my fiancee. I came over here because, no matter what,w e still got a connection and a friendship. Our friendship is on the rocks but I'm willing to remain friends with you because I need somebody to talk to. Unbeknownst to you, there aren't many people that get me the way you do. You have your fucked up ways but you've always had my best interest, that's why I always come to you for advice and for somebody I can talk to."

I rolled my eyes. "And your point is?"

"Can we come in so I can talk to you, please? You're the only person that's been through this shit long enough with me to understand why I'm conflicted. Maybe we can talk it over with some wine or food, I don't know. I just need advice and you're the only person I can come to. Please?"

As much of a bastard as Teddy is, I could see the sincerity in his eyes and I knew he truly needed help so I stepped to the side and allowed him to enter my condo. "First things first, Jayvion won't be back for another few hours but if he happens to come back early, you will respect him. There's going to be no touching, looking, feeling or horse play from you. We're not having any alcoholic beverages because that'll just give you an excuse to feel up on me. I'll make the coffee and you can sit in the living room on the couch but don't touch anything. Do you understand?"

He nodded his head. "Yup. Thank you Victoria."

"Don't thank me now."

Teddy and I walked off in opposite directions. He walked to the living room and sat on the couch while I made my way to the kitchen to make his coffee. There's no telling what he truly came over here for. I try to stay away from the blogs but I've been hearing something about him buying apart of a team and something else about Atlanta. I try not to get too involved in the blogs because they're gossip most of the time, but somehow with Teddy, they always seem to be true.

I kept my coffee black and fixed Teddy's just the way he likes it before I walked into the living room and to my surprise, he was still sitting on the couch in the living room as if he hadn't moved a beat. I placed both of our cups on the coffee table before taking the seat next to him on the couch.

"So what's up with you? Something's gotta be heavy on your mind for you to drive all the way over here to see me. And you have on one of your nice suits," I said as I eyed his suit. "Is it business?"

He nodded his head, taking a sip of the coffee sitting in front of him. "Actually it is. I'm sure you heard about The Dream Team, right?"

So the blogs weren't lying when they said he bought a share of the team. I knew that much but I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing I was reading up on him. "Nope. I don't keep tabs on you Theodore. What happened?"

"Well I bought a portion of the team. It's not a huge portion but when the previous owner was selling his share, I had to scoop up all of them. I bought 20 shares of the team which moved me up to be apart of the owner status. I already had two shares but everybody always over looked that. But now that I own almost a quarter of the team, I'm considered an owner."

"Which means more money in your pockets, right?"

He smirked. "Yeah. Lots of money. I'm talking about lots of millions."

I smiled. "I bet you're happy about that, right?"

"I'm very happy but then a coaching position came up in Atlanta a few weeks ago. I've been back and forth between here and Atlanta talking it over with the Atlanta Superstars team owners over there and they're offering me 25 million dollars for a five years deal to coach the team and a 3 million dollar signing bonus. That offer seems so good that I can't pass it up."

"But what's the catch? You've talked about getting back into basketball and coaching and now that you've got a major NBA team offering you lots of money to coach, you're backing down. What's wrong with it?"

"I'm gonna have to move to Atlanta."

I sighed. "Well, you're just gonna have to make the move and periodically come back here to check on The Dream Team. It's not like you coach here, you just own it. You're only going to be a flight away the team and your family."

"It's not even that. I've got roots in California. I've been here all of my life and this is all I know."

"You can't stay in one place forever. Why do you think we moved out of Compton the first chance we got? We couldn't stay stuck in one place that wasn't getting us anywhere. You had some good times here in California and you made a lot of money but now it's time to go somewhere else and make some more money. Are you taking Miranda with you?"

He slightly chuckled. "Her name's Milan, and I plan on."

"Have you talked to Miranda about the possible move yet?" I asked, never caring about getting her name right.

He sighed. "Nope. She's been so consumed with planning the wedding that I haven't gotten a chance to talk to her and tell her that we're gonna have to hold off on the big wedding."

"Why?"

"They want me down in Atlanta June 1st so I can start training the guys early and get a handle on everything before the season even gets started up," he took a deep breath. "That's why I wanted to talk to you. It's like everything is coming at me all at one time and I don't know what to do. Milan has put too much in this wedding right now and she'll be pissed if I tell her to cancel it."

I took a deep breath, hating to even suggest this. "How about going to a justice of the peace and just getting married then? Hold off on the big wedding until you guys are actually free to do that? But it's your decision. Whatever you do, you need to tell her sooner than later because it's two months until June and she's still paying for and purchasing stuff for the wedding, which means less money for you. Everything she's buying will go to waste if you don't stop her right now."

He sighed. "Yeah, you're right. I know she'll be upset about pushing the wedding back but I also know that she'll be happy for me and will be willing to get married at the courthouse instead. So should I take the job?"

"Hell yeah! You're going to turn down 28 million dollars?" I laughed, pushing him. "If you don't take the job then I will."

He chuckled as he pulled out his phone. "Alright, alright. I'm about to call the owner right now." His fingers slowly slid over the screen of his phone before he put it up to his ear. "Mr. Goldberg! It's Teddy Reed...Yes, I'm doing just fine. And yourself?...That's great to hear...Yes, actually I had been giving the position some thought and that's why I called you. I wanted to confirm it. I'll take the job...Alright, that sounds good. I'll see you in three days Mr. Goldberg. Thank you. And I'll be sure to attend the banquet."

I couldn't help the smile on my face the entire time I listened to him talk to who I think was the team owner. Even though I should be mad at him for everything he's done to me in the past, I just can't seem to be. Teddy's worked so hard in his career just to be at the point he's at right now and I'm proud of him. He may be a jack ass of a husband and even a friend but he's a damn good basketball player and businessman.

"Well, what happened?" I asked.

"He wants me to fly out to Atlanta in three days to sign the paper work and I'll officially be the coach. But they want to honor my coming on as the coach with a banquet. He said the banquet is for me and a plus one of my choice. And since you've helped me so much with my career, I want you to come out there with me and celebrate."

I slightly frowned. "Theodore, don't you think it's a little too soon for that? And you have a wife, who should be attending those events with you."

"Yeah, I know but you're more accustomed to the lifestyle. She's not used to the cameras and the questions the reporters will ask her and she doesn't know the etiquette."

"So teach her everything I taught you. If she's going to be your wife, she's gonna have to learn how to be your wife. She wants to live the life of a basketball wife and those perks come with a responsibility. She needs to keep her relationship out of the blogs, keep her answers to a minimum, always be with her husband and she needs to be loyal to you so that she doesn't taint your image. Do you think she's loyal enough to be in the lime light? Because one fuck up from her and it's all on you."

He quickly nodded his head. "Oh yeah. I don't have to worry about loyalty with Milan. She wouldn't step out on me."

"You sure about that?" I asked. "Because you know these young girls are willing to try any and everything that has money."

"Yeah, Milan isn't about money."

"Alright, whatever you say. But you need to start training her now if you want her to be prepared for the banquet. You at least need to teach her the basics and teach her everything else she needs to know as time goes on."

He nodded his head. "And I will but I have one more problem."

"And that is?"

"I'm gonna have to leave you."

I took a deep breath. "Teddy it's..." I paused, unsure of what to say.

"What?" he mumbled.

"I know it'll be hard leaving since we've never been this far apart all of our lives but I think it's for the best if there was some distance between us. And just like you'll be back and forth from here to Georgia, it's not like you can't come visit. And I'm just a phone call away."

He smiled. "Can I get your number then?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I know you can't be trusted with my number Theodore. I know how you like to get when you've been drinking and I don't need all of that drama with you. You know my address so come over if you need to talk but you don't need my number right now. I'll give you my number when you leave for Atlanta."

Jaz

I slid into the booth across from Willie with a smile on my face. This plan may seem a little sketchy to Theodore at first but I'm sure he'll understand where we're coming from. He's been through a lot and we only want the best for him. And if that means going behind his back and keeping secrets from him then I'll have to do it.

"You're happy," Willie commented.

"Yeah, I just got a call about the hotel reservations Theodore and I made for Prom night were a go. Everything's set up on my end of the deal. How about yours? How are we going to get this party going for him because his family hates us?"

"Actually, his family hates you. I'm family so they gotta put up with me and love me. I'm thinking I bring the idea up to King or probably Lindsey about having the Prom send off at their house. I'll help with the details like the time, the decorations and all that shit. And I'll even bring up how the two of you are going to Prom together and for them to keep it a secret from Theodore because we want it to be a surprise. I'm more than positive Lindsey will go along with it so none of that's an issue."

"What's the issue?"

"Actually getting Theodore dressed to go to Prom. After what you said you told him, the niggas' not gonna wanna do anything that involves you or me. But right now, I think he hates you more than he hates me."

I sighed. "Yeah, I know. He's constantly mad at the world but we have his best interest at heart. He'll come around eventually."

"I hope so or all of this planning will be for no reason. Are you sure he's still going to Prom with you?'

I slightly shrugged my shoulders. After everything that was said between Theodore and I, I'm not even sure if our friendship will work out unless I really prove my loyalty to him in the best way I know possible. And the best way right now is to make Prom night the best night of his life. One that he won't ever forget. It's my duty to make my friend happy.

"I'm not even sure at this point but I'm sure with this surprise he'll be begging to come to Prom with me. Theodore just needs a little convincing, that's all."

"And you know he's gonna want some p*ssy after Prom."

I slightly smiled. "Yeah, I know."

"You ready for that?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah, I'm ready." I've been ready for Theodore, actually. I've been waiting on him to make a move on me and when he finally did that day in my bedroom, I wish we would've gone further than just making out. Just laying there on my bed with him sent a splurge of emotions through my body and over the past few weeks, I can't seem to shake that feeling. "My surprise is the perfect Prom night for him. What's yours?"

He slightly smirked. "I got a little sum' sum' up my sleeve to repay him for everything he's done for me in the past."

"What is it?"

"It's a secret."

"I can't even know?"

"Nope."

"Can I at least get a hint then?" I asked. "Because I've shared my entire plan with you so the least you can do is tell me a little bit more about what you're doing. I don't want to come in there blind, not knowing what's going on."

He smirked. "Alright, well I can't give too much information away. Just know that by the end of the night, Theodore will be bleeding with joy."

Theodore III

I sat down across from Lindsey at the kitchen table with Princess in my arms. I haven't really talked to Lindsey in like a month unless it was some bullshit conversation and it's really been awkward. She must be trying to make amends with me since she called me down here to talk to her or she probably needs somebody to talk to about her little meet up with Polyester or whatever that niggas' name was.

"What'chu want from me? I'm kind busy," I said, pointing to Princess who was now holding her own bottles by herself. She was laid back on my chest like she normally is.

Lindsey sighed. "I know you're busy but I wanted to talk to you without all of your attitude."

"I don't have an attitude. Attitudes are for bitches."

"So you must be a bitch then," she frowned. "Look, don't start with me little nigga because today's not the day. I didn't call you in here to have to check you but you can leave that disrespectful talking with those hoes you learned it from because I'm not having it today. King may treat you like you're the man of the house but I'm still your big sister and you have to listen to me so don't let me hear you say anything about another bitch or a hoe, especially around Princess."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Yeah, whatever. And you do the same thing around Daniel. Stop saying nigga and bitch 'cause here lately, that seems like the only thing that comes out of your mouth if you aren't complaining about me."

"I'm a grown ass woman and I can say whatever the hell I want. You on the other hand, are still a minor and a child at that."

I shook my head. I'll tolerate her hypocritical attitude until I'm not longer a minor like she wants me too then I'll say what I really want to say to her. "Okay. I won't say anything right now, so why'd you call me in here?"

"Are you fucking around again?"

I scrunched up my face. "No. What are you talking about?"

"The other night at the club. I saw you dancing with some broad and you had your hand stuck up her filthy vagina."

I took a deep breath. As dark as I thought the club was, it wasn't dark enough if Lindsey was still able to spot me out. Well, I don't care too much about her spotting me out because she doesn't need to know everything I'm doing. I'm more concerned about whether or not she saw my hand stuck up Milan's dress.

"Yeah, you're right. You saw me getting my freak on, on the dance floor. You must have liked the show for you to be bringing it up days later," I smiled, just to make her frown. 

"Hell no. I thought it was nasty and disgusting and I want to know who's dress you had your hand under. Was it some broad you met there or was it somebody you knew? And you better not lie to me."

I smirked. "Oh, it's somebody I knew."

She frowned. "It better not be any of those sneaky bitches you like to hang around with."

"Language Lindsey, language," I reminded her since she wanted to check me on my vocabulary. But other than her vocabulary, I needed to come up with a lie to cover for myself and Milan. "But it's not any of those dirty females you hate. It's actually somebody else that you don't know and probably won't ever see again. We used to go to school together before she moved away. She came back in town and just so happened to be at the club. I guess some old feelings came back up, most likely because we were drinking and we just got a little too caught up on the dance floor. But I promise it won't happen again as long as you're around and I probably won't ever see her again."

She took a deep breath. "Well, I'm glad to see you're finally being honest with me but you should've told me that the other day so I wasn't walking around here going crazy trying to figure out who your new girlfriend is."

"You weren't talking to me. In fact, you haven't talked to me in like a month because I called you out."

"Yeah because you were being disrespectful to me. Look, I'm the only person that's going to look out for you Theodore aside from Isaiah but he's too busy with the club. You see how Mama and Daddy left you and Grandpa's main concern is making sure you're the best got damn drug dealer in Atlanta but what about your morals, your self respect, how you treat other people? Nobody is teaching you that so I am. I don't want you to be selfish and walk away from everything the same way Mama and Daddy did. And I don't want you to push your responsibilities off on me when you don't feel like dealing with them."

I nodded my head. "I understand but I have a lot riding for me right now Lindsey and sometimes I need you to take care of what I can't do. I don't know shit about taking care of babies but you do, that's why I always depend on you to help me with Princess. I don't want to hurt her."

"And I don't mind helping but sometimes you gotta do shit for yourself Theodore. You got full custody of her, so you need to handle her and take care of her. You get what I'm saying?"

I sighed. "Yeah," I mumbled as I looked up at her. "I'm sorry about the way I blew up on you a few weeks ago. It's a lot going on and you snooping through my shit was the last thing I needed or you checking me when I'm coming home. I know I gotta work on handling my responsibilities but you gotta work on worrying about Lindsey more and Theodore less."

"You're my little brother that's always in trouble. I gotta worry about you a lot."

"Worry about me a little less. Please?"

She took a deep breath. "Alright, I'll stop nagging you but I'll always worry about you."

"Hopefully that nigga Polyester will keep you busy and out of my business," I retorted but that only made her smile. "That nigga treat you right?"

"Yeah, for the most part. I don't really know him that well but he seems like a good guy. He's looking to settle down too and he's looking for all the same things I'm looking for in a partner. He's a really nice guy Theodore. You'd like him."

I shook my head. "No thanks. I'll hold off on meeting him because I'm sure I won't want you with him. But since King sent him to you then I'll give him the stamp of approval until he fucks up."

She smirked. "That sounds good. He wants to take me out this weekend."

"Where to?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't even know. He said somewhere fancy because I deserve it."

I scrunched up my face. "He don't even know you. You need me and Isaiah to come through? 'Cause I don't like how nice he's being."

"No I'll be fine," she laughed. "I just want you to stay here and get ready for graduation. You ready for that?"

I smiled. "Hell yeah. I'm ready to get out of here."

"I'm so happy you're graduating and you're not even failing any of your classes this time either. And since you've been doing good all this school year, despite everything you've been faced with, I'm willing to get you anything you want for your graduation present. What do you want?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, surprise me."

"Alright, you'll be getting your gift the day you graduate. And what about Prom? I know you didn't find anything a few weeks ago when you and Milan went out but that's because she doesn't know where to shop. Let me just use three hours of your day and I swear I'll be able to find the perfect suit for Prom."

I sucked my teeth as I stood up from the table. "No thanks."

"What's wrong?" she scrunched up my face.

"I'm not going to Prom so don't even worry about looking for anything for me to wear. I'm tired of these bitches stabbing me in the back so fuck Jaz and fuck going to Prom with her. I don't need any of them and I don't need to go to Prom. It'll just be a few hours of my time wasted that I won't be able to get back. I got business to handle and that little child's Prom is the last thing on my mind."

And with that, I left out of the kitchen before Lindsey could question me anymore about what happened between Jaz and I and why we aren't going to Prom together anymore. I don't even want to talk about what happened, because the small amount of excitement I had for Prom went out of the window when Jaz flipped on me and showed me where her loyalty truly is. So with that being said, fuck Jaz and fuck Prom. I got more important things to deal with anyways, like finding a way to off Jazmine since she wants to turn on me.

She thought it was sad seeing Aubrey laid up in a hospital bed but it's going to be pretty sad for her parents to see her being fed through a tube. Jazmine fucked with the wrong person. Now that she's made an enemy out of me, I have no more sympathy for her.

Fuck her.

~~~

Comment. Vote. Add to your Reading List. Share.

300+ Comments.

How did you guys feel about this chapter? How will Aubrey come back for revenge? Does Aubrey know about Atlanta? Will he hurt Jaz before he hurts Theodore? How do you guys feel about Victoria and Teddy trying to be friends? Will their friendship last or do they have too much history for a friendship? How do you guys feel about Victoria giving Theodore advice on how to marry Milan? And she trying to grow up? How do you guys feel about Teddy moving out to Atlanta to coach the basketball team? Will he back with Victoria soon? How long will their friendship last? How do you guys feel about Jaz and Willie? Is Willie hiding something from Jaz? How do you guys feel about Theodore and Lindsey coming to amends? Will Theodore change his mind about Prom? Will Theodore actually hurt Jaz for crossing him the way she did?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 23.1K 57
After inheriting every last dime from his wealthy Grandfather, Theodore Reed has a lot to handle at such a young age. He's picked up and moved his fa...
180 3 55
Four misfits team up to expose a dirty politician. What could possibly go wrong? ...
1.5M 39.4K 47
All grown up and all matured, Victoria and Theodore have so much to look back on. After separating themselves from each other for an extended period...