Sugar Daddy Chronicles

Por SoccerBound

(Fee-bee) Phoebe was a part time college student. But that was before HE came into her life, Phoebe was a lo... Más

So, This is How it Started
Welcome
Feed Me
Club Prism (Pt. 2)
Can We Go Book Shopping?
A Hard Head...
Best Served Cold
Eye For An Eye...
Was It All A Dream?
Was It All A Dream? (Pt. 2)
Was It All A Dream? (Pt. 3)
Sunday Morning
Late Night Phone Calls
Warm Reunions
Car Rides
Verbena? Like the Flower?
Ice Ballerina
Dress Shopping
19. Too Sexy For My Sh(ower)
20. Shall We Dance?
Right Side of The Bed
Price Tags
23. He's Got a Big... Office
The Office.
It's So Fluffy!!!
Change in Plans
27. Welcome to My House
28. Welcome to My House (Pt. 2)
29. Welcome to My House (Pt. 3)
30. Peaceful Slumber
31. Smothering Old Flames
32. Inner Ramblings of a Clueless Phoebe
33. Screaming Match
34. Damned Offices
35. Building Blocks
36. The Offer
37. Ethereal
38. Depletion
39. Calamity
40. Boiling Pot
41. Woman Up
42. Rehearsals
43. Thousand Miles
44. Ghosts
45. Wedding Crasher
Love From Your Author
And They Lived.
The Bartender

Club Prism

69.8K 1.9K 408
Por SoccerBound

AN; This is Liv Night Club in Miami. I use pictures for imagination purposes only!
Remember that they just left the restaurant and Mr. M knows that her friend is waiting for her. Enjoy!

Ross has been texting me non stop since we sat down to eat. Since Mr. M already knows about this, I pull out my phone and text Ross back. It's 10:15 and we're just now leaving the restaurant. Apparently my best friend is still stuck in line, maybe picking the club was a bad idea on my part, I'm not a very patient person.
After I'm done assuring Ross that I wasn't abducted, I turn to the man sitting beside me.

"How did you know?" I don't have to elaborate and that makes me happy.

"You aren't a foolish woman. I knew you had a back up plan no matter how many times I assure you that you were safe in my care. Don't worry, you'll feel safe with me in time when we get to know each other intimately." His words make me blush, thank the lord my skin hides it.

"I thought you said no sex!" We are going pretty fast in his car but next to the road is grass and that will cushion my impact as I roll out. I'm always been TTG, trained to go, as soon as shit hits the fan.

"You're confusing the word 'intimately' with 'intimacy'." Mr. M side eyes me like he knows what I was going to do. "Those two are similar but when I said 'intimate' I meant getting to know each other a lot better." He huffs a little to himself like he can't believe my audacity to assume the worse about him.
We don't talk for the rest of the ride there.

When we finally pull up to the club, the inside of his car is glacier cold. I miss his conversation and I don't know how to get it back. We go through the same routine just like at the restaurant, he hops out leaving the car running and he comes around to open my door. As we walk up to the club I can see the line starting to curve around the building. I groan aloud and internally, of course on a Saturday night the club is going to be packed. Mr. M gives me a weird look and ushers me up the sidewalk past the people in line. He has his hand at the base of my spine and pushes me forward.

"Phoebe? Phoebe!? Phoebe! Over here!" I turn to the voice. It's Ross, and he's almost near the front of the line.  He's behind like 10 people and with the line as long as it is, that's an accomplishment.

"Who's this?" Mr. M asks me. It feels good to hear his voice again even if it sounds nonchalant on the edge of possessiveness. How could he possibly feel threatened by Ross?

I look at Marceles and give him a short reply.

"My best friend who was expecting me to be here at ten." We walk up to him and I give Ross a quick hug. The people behind him are staring daggers at me probably thinking that I'm about to cut the line. Honestly we may be doing just that, i don't know what Mr. M's plan is.

He quickly scans Ross up and down, what he's looking for- i have no idea. After his evaluation is complete, he nods to himself and places his hand on my lower back again pushing me to keep walking forward.

"Well come on, we don't have all night to be standing outside." He motions for Ross to follow us and the man hops the velvet rope faster than you can say, "TTG."

The three of us walk up to the bouncer and Mr. M gives the man his last name. The bouncer looks up from the list he's holding, "This says Marceles plus one."

"And?" His body may look relaxed, but the tenseness of his hand that's still on my back tells me something else entirely.

"You have three people here." The bouncer looks uncomfortable. I don't know what Mr. M is doing to this guy that's clearly taller and more heavily muscled than him, but whatever it is should be sold in bottles and given out for "MOVE BITCH, get out the way!" type of situations.   I love that song.

And the crazy thing is that Mr. M doesn't even say anything in return! THE MAN JUST STANDS THERE AND COCKS HIS EYEBROW! That's it! Eventually the bouncer caves and grants us admission. Ross, being the childish mofo that he is, grins at the bouncer as we pass by. I nearly slap the back of his head, we both know the if Mr. M wasn't here- Ross wouldn't be acting this way. Me? I would but then I'd just look like a stereotypical mad black woman.

We enter the club and there's a person stamping hands. As soon as we pass her I see how packed the club is. Every booth is full of people and the space in front of the DJ is insane. There is a huge crowd at the bar and the bartenders look hassled. Mr. M leads us over to another bouncer in front of the stairwell leading up to the second floor. Again he gives his last name but this time the bouncer doesn't seem to care that there are three of us instead of just two.
We get special wristbands and then we head upstairs to a secluded table with 'Marceles' written on a place holder. The difference between the top and the bottom is extremely noticeable. Up here there was nothing but space. I can look below us and see all the people smashed together like sardines.

Mr. M leans over and screams to Ross over the music, "I invited you along because I didn't want you waiting outside all night, but you don't have to stay with us! Go have some fun!" He and I were on one side of the table and Ross was on the other.
I may not be fluent in 'guy' speak but even I could read in between the lines of that one. What Mr. M's saying is, "I let you in because you're her friend but now I want you to leave!"

Ross smiles and then yells, "I'm going to go get some shots! You want some?" I nod my head eagerly while Mr. M shakes his head. Ross looks at me in question.

"If it's vodka or fireball, I need a chaser of soda- coke preferably. If it's tequila or rum-" I start to yell at him, but he shakes his head as he stands up.

"I'm not going to remember any of that! Come with me." Ross says and makes his way out of his seat.

Mr. M slides out of ours, offers his hand to me, and pulls me up until I'm standing. I lean up to his ear while placing my hands on his muscular chest. "Want anything?" He shivers and places both hands on my waist pulling our bodies closer.

"Yes but you aren't ready for it." His lips near my ear makes my body shiver and that's not the what I want so I step back to look at Marceles. His eyes are relaying a message but I don't know what it is. 

Ross then grabs my hand and leads me over to the spacious bar on the second floor.

"He seems nice." Ross tell me as we're walking.

I don't answer him. 'Mr. M is nice, and knowledgeable, and exudes power, and is sexy as hell, and his lips look soft, and his chest is sculpted, and I have no clue what to do about my hormones, and I only met him about 28 hours ago, and he gave me 2,000 dollars, and i don't know what I'm doing, and..........I'm going to get drunk. Simple solution to internal debates.'

When we reach the bar I order 5 shots of fireball, two coke sodas, and three bottles of water. Ross looks at me like I've lost my mind, we are both ballin' on a budget. 

"I'm paying." That's all I have to say and Ross orders himself a scotch on the rocks. He thinks he's cool but the man won't be able to drink it. Ross has a delicate palate, he just doesn't know this yet. 

I down two of my shots immediately. I give one to Ross, to which he took but then grabbed my coke like a man dying of thirst, the last two I pour into my remaining untouched coke. I grab my water bottle with my remaining hand while putting the other one under my arm along with my clutch. Ross grabs the remaining bottle along with his scotch and then we make our way back to the table. When we get there, Mr. M stands back up and I shuffle in. I hand him one of the bottles of water that I'm carrying.

We sit there comfortably for a while until Ross jumps up like his ass is on fire. My bet is that he just remembered that he was supposed to be scarce.

"I'm going to flirt with the chick at the bar. Want another?" He points to my almost empty drink and I nod my head. The alcohol is making it's way through my system because all of a sudden I feel hot as hell.

I turn to Mr. M, he's leaned back fully in the seat and his hand is tracing circles into my lower back. While he's driving me insane just by a simple touch, his actual attention is looking all around us, his eyes never seem to miss a thing.

"Can you forgive me?" I ask. I'm not shouting but I guess that we are close enough for him to hear me because his eyes immediately land on mine.

"What have you done that you need to be forgiven for?" That eyebrow of his goes up and suddenly I want to flirt. I lean into Mr. M and one of my arms goes across his chest, the hand of his that was drawing circles is now wrapped firmly around my waist.

"I assumed the worst and I'm sorry. I've never done this before." I bat my eyelashes at him and pout my lip. 'Where the hell did these moves come from!? They weren't in my arsenal when my dad grounded me junior year of high school but here they are when I want this mans forgiveness?'

Mr. M laughs and kisses my forehead. It makes me realize that we aren't that far apart from each other and that makes me happy for some reason.

"You were forgiven right after the words left your mouth. I'm glad that you're so cautious with me, it means that there's something that you want to protect." He smiles and I want to kiss him, instead i lay my head down into the crook of his neck. His skin is so smooth and he smells wonderful, before I can think about it- I'm slowly trailing kisses up his neck. I start at the crook and slowly make my way up to his jaw. The only outward signs of his pleasure are the low rumblings in his chest and his arm tightening, bringing me closer.

"Hey! I brought your drink. I think I'm going to go downstairs to the dance floor!"

At the sound of Ross' voice I jump away from Mr. M like a guilty teenager. 

"O-Okay!" I try to sound chipper and not guilty. Why would I be guilty? Mr. M is my date after all.

Ross waves to us and heads to the stairs. I am hardcore blushing so I grab the coke that Ross left and chug half of it down. The drink tastes horrible but my dad didn't raise a quitter. I set the half empty coke down and I drink the rest of my water.

I feel his hand before I feel his breath as he whispers in my ear.

"Are you okay?" His lips hit my ear and I feel tingles racing through my body again. I can't even speak but I nod my head. I clear my throat a little bit and turn my head to Mr. M. He's closer than I thought, all I need to do is lean in 6 to 7 inches and we'll be kissing.

"I'm going to go to the restroom."

Mr. M doesn't even look surprised. He quickly stands up and moves from our seat. I take his hand and when I stand up the world spins just a little. I grip his hand tighter and focus on his eyes until there are only two of them staring back at me.

Before he can say anything I make my way over to the restrooms. Of course when I get in I just lean on the counter and take deep breaths. Every drinker knows that once you start peeing then you'll keep having to go for the rest of the night. Or does that rule only count for clear alcohols? I look at myself in the mirror and I look flushed. Damn that fireball really made me hot. I take a couple of extra minutes to freshen up, thank the lord I didn't wear a lot of make-up. The stuff would've been dripping off of my face, of course I'm exaggerating but that's how I feel in this moment.

I make my way out of the restroom and a guy jumps out in front of me.

"Hey." He raises his eyebrows and winks like that's supposed to do something to me. "My name's Justin. I've been looking at you the entire night, want to grab a drink?"

"I'm not picking up what you're putting down, so I'm going to leave now." 'Where the hell did that line come from? A book? A movie? Shit, I'm learning a lot about myself tonight.'

"Whatever, I knew you were a stuck up bitch anyway." He mumbles as I pass him.

I spin around and I swear that I'm going through a metamorphic like state. I'm like a caterpillar, but instead of a butterfly I'm going to change from a 'stuck up bitch' to a 'screaming harpy' in 0 to 100. Baby I don't even need a damn cocoon, I'm that mutherfuckin' majestic.  I open my mouth to cuss this fool out when i feel "his" presence behind me.

"That was uncalled for, the lady's here with a date and didn't want to be offensive." Mr. M places his hand on my lower back and starts to rub it slowly. I don't know how he knows, but the movement is calming me down tremendously.

The fool is looking back and forth between us in disbelief. "You rejected me for a decrepit old man?"

I'm shocked, "Decrepit? Have you SEEN his body!?" Uh oh, this is the point where i know the alcohol is talking because I no longer have a filter. I grab Mr. M's hand and drag him over to our table, he has a big grin on his face.

I don't sit down, instead i grab my coke and chug the rest of it down. It was still gross but it went down smoothly. I turn to the grinning Mr. M and issue a challenge.

"Wanna dance?"

AN; I swear I thought I could fit all of the club scene in one chapter but I just can't. It's long enough and we aren't even done with the date yet. Look, if you want immediate sex then look elsewhere, I have to warm ya up and frustrate you a bit before I give ya what you want and need. ;) don't forget to comment/vote/whatever.

W2647

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 28K 59
[18+ only, Mature Content] Highest Ranked: #1 Hot He exhaled deeply and shook his head. "I didnt mean to hurt you. I'm sorry, I didnt want this to h...
11.8K 176 44
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
207K 6.6K 45
Joey got up off my bed and made his way out of the room, stopping before he exited. "For the record, if we had of had sex, there's no way you wouldn...
2.3M 17.5K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...