I Promise (Septiplier Story)

By DiamondWinters

After being dumped by his girlfriend, Jack has never felt so sad or lonely, and doesn't think he'll find a re... More

Author's Thanks
Prologue - The Break up
1 - Jack's Nightmare
2 - Mark's Nightmare
3 - Mark's Epiphany
4 - Stranger Danger
5 - The Incident
6 - Perfect
7 - Cards Against Humanity
8 - Drake Blackelm
10 - Lunch at PAX
11 - Taking a Moment
12 - Truth or Dare
13 - Intruder
14 - The Letter
15 - The Blade
16 - Hospital Visit
17 - *Dreams to Reality*
18 - Surprise at the Panel
19 - After PAX
20 - Flights and New Beginnings

9 - *Fantasy to Dreams*

411 22 1
By DiamondWinters

Mark woke slowly on the second day of the convention, laying on his stomach, facing the window, as the sunlight streamed in. He let his eyes drift shut again for a moment, not yet ready to start the day. He knew it wasn't time to get up yet, as his alarm hadn't gone off, so he figured he could just lie there and relax for a while. He let the events of the day before replay through his mind. Waking up to Jack, well first going to sleep next to him, then waking up, only to find him saying good morning, instead of freaking out. How he told Jack he found him perfect, something he almost immediately regretted, as he cursed at himself all the way back to his room yesterday for that. How stupid could he have been for saying that out loud, freaking out his friend. Thankfully it worked out in the end though, because by the time they were at his panel, they were not only back to being themselves, things took a turn for ... well different. Honestly he wasn't trying to flirt with Jack, well no more than normal for the sake of their fans, but what happened at the panel was unexpected, to say the least, and he was still trying to process it.

First he splashes water on Jack's pants, only to brush against the guys groin to wipe it off. Then, there was him rubbing Jack's thigh, again, not thinking on his part, just going with what felt like a good idea at the time. But then there was Jack's response later, when he held on to his knee, without any provocation, just suddenly there. It made his heart flutter, and his stomach clench, in a good, scary way. He was lucky they were all laughing so much, so hopefully no one noticed the blush that spread across his face.

His thoughts went back to those moments of lightly brushing up against Jack when he walked out onto the stage, when Jack rubbed the knot out of his shoulder, in fact any moment he could remember him and Jack touching played out in his mind. The memories of feeling Jack's skin against his own sent a shiver down his body and his face flushed at the thoughts. Despite realizing how important the Irish lad was to him the other day, it never really dawned on him how attracted he was to the man until he found himself getting aroused at the idea of touching him.

~*~Mature Content~*~

Jack was still asleep, when his dream took a sudden turn from being chased down by a freaky scarecrow with a chainsaw, to running through a door that led to Mark's spare bedroom.

Panting from the run, Jack was confused, though also grateful that he was no longer being chased. He plopped down on the guest bed, and let his breathing return to normal when he heard a noise outside the door. Fearful it might be the scarecrow, he looked up just in time to see Mark peek his head and smile.

"Hey there good looking," Mark said in his deep sexy voice, the one he normally reserved for his fangirls.

Jack raised an eyebrow while he raised himself up on his elbows.

"Um... hi," he said unsure.

Mark walked in, and Jack noticed he was only wearing his black Markiplier PJ bottoms and nothing else. He also noted that he, himself, was suddenly only wearing his boxer briefs, and nothing else. Mark walked over to the bed, and looked down at Jack from head to foot, as a sinful smirk formed on his lips. When his eyes reached Jack's, he could feel his heart beating a mile a minuet, as he was unsure where this was going, and why it fascinated him so. Before Jack could move, Mark learned down and climbed onto the bed and even though Jack meant to move over to give him room, the American straddled his waist instead, and leaned in close.

"Mark ..." Jack said, staring into the man's brown eyes, noting how deep brown they currently were and how intently his friend was looking back at him. Jack suddenly felt like a rabbit caught in a corner by a fox.

"Jaccck," Mark purred as he leaned forward letting his lips lightly brush up against the corner of Jack's mouth.

Jack turned his head towards Mark, but wasn't able to catch those delicious lips with his own. Instead Mark began to place small feathery kisses down the length of Jack's neck, down to his collar bone, and then across his chest. Mark's kisses almost reached his navel when he began kissing back up his body. Jack laid back down, and closed his eyes at the sensation of Mark's lips pressing all over his naked chest. Just as Mark started kissing along Jack's neck, he felt pressure on his groin and his eyes shot open as he realized Mark was running his hand over his hard erection over top the briefs.

~*~

Mark turned over to be laying on his back, under the warm blankets and began letting a story play out in his mind. It involved Jack crawling into bed with him, his blue eyes more intense in color and a playful, sexy smirk on his beautiful face. His imaginary Jack straddled his hips, and stared down at him before he slowly leaned down and kissed him full on the lips. Mark let his mouth open slightly as if to encourage Jack to kiss him more passionately. His hands roamed around his own chest, and although he knew he could just take matters into his hand now, he wanted to play it out to make it last longer.

His left hand lightly ran down his neck, imitating kisses that Jack placed along his throat and jawline. His fingers trailed down his chest, while his mind imagined Jack kissing down his body, stopping at his nipples to give them a flick with his tongue. Mark let out a small gasp as Jack kissed further down his body making his way to his belly button, kissing just below it.

He finally let his hand reach down into his boxers, grasping his erect cock. He half considered having Jack give him a blow-job, but instead, since he wasn't ready for that and figured it he wants it be more realistic, he'd have the sexy Irishman give him a hand job instead. With his right hand he kept touching his chest and throat lightly, as he imagined the other man kissing him, as his left hand stroked his hard member, pretending it was Jack stroking him.

~*~

Jack ran his hands over his lover's back, holding him as close as the American continued to kiss him along his jawline, while rubbing against Jack's pulsating dick. The Irishman let out a slight gasp when Mark began to suck lightly on the sweet spot beneath his ear, and he pulled the gamer closer to create more contact between their bodies. Mark's hand was now wrapped around his dick, grasping it firmly, slowly stroking it in an up and down motion, going from the very base, all the way to the tip, causing Jack's brain to go slightly fuzzy with pleasure. Briefs having magically disappeared, Jack wanted to return the favor, but Mark wouldn't give him access to his hard cock that was pressing into his hip. So instead he ran his hands over the expanse of the man's back, and down his muscular arms, groaning as Mark rubbed him off, and sucked on his neck.

~*~

Mark was slowly stroking his cock, as he imagined it was Jack tugging at him, feeling the sexy man laying against his chest, kissing him passionately. More than anything, he wanted to be able to hold the Irishman, and feel his kisses for real. His whole body ached for Jack's touch, to feel those rosy pink lips kiss his body, his own lips, and to taste him. His hand began to move with more speed, and firmness, as he imagined kissing Jack, feeling the other man's tongue in his mouth, as they tasted each other. The pressure began to build, and he had to focus on not going to fast, as he wanted it to last for as long as he could.

~*~

Jack bucked his hips up to encourage Mark to go faster, which the other man did, as he moved his mouth to Jack's, kissing him fiercely. Jack's body was beginning to tighten up from the pressure of the orgasm that was quickly building. His breathing was coming out in short gasps, and he was now rocking his hips in time with his lover's hand, enjoying the sensation of Mark covering his smaller body with his more broad and muscular one.

~*~

The American was now focusing on the feeling of his hand on his cock, with the image of Jack pressed against his body. As his imaginary Jack stroked him faster, it caused Mark to groan with want and desire. His movements were getting quicker, as his right arm laid across his chest, as if holding Jack close to him. The tension was building, too soon for his liking, but it was past the point of slowing down. He was now whispering Jack's name, his body aching to be touched by the other man. His hips were moving in time with his hand, and his head began to whirl with the pleasure of the orgasm that was about to happen.

~*~

In Jack's dream, Mark was rocking his hips against Jack's body, rubbing his hard erection against the slimmer man's pelvis, while his hand was moving stronger, and quicker. Jack moved his hips in time with Mark's hand, while holding the man as close to him as he could. His eyes clenched tight as the pressure was getting to be to much. When suddenly, as he was digging into the man's back with his nails, and yelled out his lover's name as the orgasm rocked his body.

"MAAAARRRRRRKKKKK!!" He yelled, pushing his head back into the pillows, and thrusting his hips upwards.

~*~

Just when he didn't think he could take it any more, Mark's brain exploded as his load shot over his hand and chest.

"SSSSSEEEEEAAAAANNNN!" Mark groaned out from under the blankets, his body exhausting itself from his orgasm.

~*~/Mature Content~*~

Jack woke just after his orgasm, and found himself breathing hard.

"What the fuck?" he said laying there, all rolled up in his blankets.

Breathing heavy, his mind was cloudy from the orgasm he had in his sleep. Untangling himself from the bedding, he was genuinely surprised that the wet dream actually caused him to cum. The sheets were now all sticky and wet.

"Damn ... that was intense," he said quietly to himself.

He had never, in his life had such an erotic dream before, much less about Mark. He knew he had always found the Internet heart throb attractive, but then who didn't. However, he always assumed that Mark was as straight as an arrow, despite how much the man touched him, flirted with him, and just generally acted goofy. He just figured they'd only ever be just friends. Now, if he was honest with himself, he would occasionally let the idea of them being a couple float through his mind, usually when he was browsing through fan art on DeviantArt and would come across Septiplier stuff, which was hard to avoid, but the thoughts never stuck. There was no reason to think about them as an item, until now, it seemed to be on his mind more and more. Clearly, as his dream would indicate, plus there was his and Mark's behavior as of late.

Once he pulled all the bedding off the bed, hoping the hotel cleaners would replace them, which he felt kinda embarrassed about, he went to clean off in the shower.

~*~

Mark, satisfied for the most part, laid in bed, with a hand full of cum. He hoped it wasn't getting on the sheets, but he figured he'll pull them off anyway, just to be safe. A smile formed on his lips, as he steadied his breathing. Accepting the fact that he found his Irish friend very attractive, he heaved a deep sigh and hoped that perhaps the lad felt the same way. When his alarm finally went off, he climbed out of bed, and got ready for the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 27.3K 96
A series of oneshots that express the love Jack and Mark share. Join us along this journey and watch these two goobers as they explore many prompts a...
59.5K 2.6K 16
Jack comes over to LA to spend a day or two with Markiplier before, and while, PAX comes around. They become closer as they make a collab and share t...
348K 11.5K 87
Thank you everyone so much for reading! (In process of editing and revising) Jack visits Mark in LA after a rough break up with his girlfriend back i...
7.7K 427 16
**This is a sequel!! This story continues from the end of Actual Boyfriends, written by Ashlee Geary. If you haven't read that story yet, you really...