Won't Give Up [Book 4]

By WinnieThePooh89

March 1st. Hiccup. I am writing you letters. I am writing about what you will miss. I write about what is go... More

March 1st
March 5th
March 10th
March 15th
March 20th
March 25th
April 5th/10th
April 15th
April 30th
May 5th/15
May 20th
May 30th
June 5th
~1~
June 10th
June 20th
June 25th
Entry #1
July 5th
~2~
~3~
July 10th
July 20th
July 30th
Entry #2
~4~
August 10th
~5~
~6~
August 15th
~7~
August 25th
~8~
September 10th
~9~
September 20th
~10~
September 30th
October 10th
October 15th
October 20th
Eulogy: Oct 28
Last Chapter

September 5th

251 14 0
By WinnieThePooh89

September 5th,

It's been 7 months now. Seven months of me sitting in this very uncomfortable chair everyday after classes.
Oh, i forgot to mention: there was a large man with a long blond beard and a missing hand and leg that visited a few times...
I think his name was... Gobber?
Yeah... Sounds right.
He told me the is a family friend. We kinda just sat there in silence. It was really awkward.
Then he brought up a story about trolls. How they steal your socks. But only the left ones. He said that he doesn't know what's with that.
He also told me that your father told him that when you two went fishing, you went searching for trolls instead.
I can just imagine you doing that.
I started telling him about embarrassong stories about you.
Because I am just that great of a girlfriend.
But it felt nice doing that. It made me feel a little better. A bit lighter inside.
How long have you known him? You never really told me about him so I was wondering how long you've k own him for.
Sorry, I'm rambling.
Ugh...

You really need to wake up...
Before I go insane...
Astrid...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 12.2K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
146K 8.7K 34
Book 1 of 'The Silver Trilogy' (This is the unedited, unpublished version! It will have spelling mistakes and errors. But if you do like the story it...
57.9K 1.7K 49
Elsa is your normal smart college girl. Her boyfriend, Hiccup, and her have a strong relationship. Her bestfreind, Merida, is the same thing. It was...
4K 307 22
Meree Abbott thinks her life is normal. But when she meets the alluring Farland, who seems as though he is from another world, everything goes topsy...