Steal A Heart ~ A Mithzan Fan...

By oko2021

Stella is a YouTuber. She meets the guys at Sky Media. A fellow editor catches her eye. She has secrets of he... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N (Important)
Chapter 25
A/N Important Again
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N
A/N again
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39 Part 2
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
A Mother's Day Special
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A/N
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
A/N
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
A Father's Day Special
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Announcement
Vacation!
Chapter 61
Guys
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Vacation Pictures!!
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Announcement
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 ;)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Halloween Special
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80- Finale
Epilouge

Chapter 67

71 5 7
By oko2021

Red P.O.V.

"John! I'm going back to work! I'm running behind schedule." I yelled going out the door. I appreciate James giving us an hour of lunch break but I really am running behind schedule.

"Have fun!" He yelled back still dancing in the living room. I don't try to understand that man. I don't want to know what's going on in that head of his.

I got in my car and drove to the offices. I'm so happy that I'll be alone so I don't have to be bothered. I love my job but to be honest I don't get jack squat done. It's true. I usually just do vlogs with Adam or hang out with Emily. I have a major crush on her but she probably doesn't like me back. When we went to the club, I found out that the girl that I liked was better off friends. We just didn't have a spark. But with Emily I get so nervous when I talk to her. Like my brain just stops when I look at her.

I pulled up to the offices and got out of my car. I walked up the stairs skipping one each time I walk up. I grabbed my keys and unlocked the door. The lights where on and Adam probably forgot to turn off the lights. I closed the door behind me and walked to my office. I checked the time and it is 12:30. 30 minutes until everybody has to be back at work. I can get at least get one video in. I started setting up my equipment when I heard the door open. Someone here already?

I wanted out of the office and see who out was. Emily. But something was wrong. The mascara running down her face kinda sent red flags to me.

"Hey Em. What's wrong?" I asked concerned. She looked up from her phone and here eyes widened.

"I thought I was the only one here." She said awkwardly laughing.

"Nah. I just got here. In behind schedule so I gotta catch up." I explained. She nodded and started to walk away. I grabbed her arm to stop her.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked. She sighed and looked down.

"Can we sit down? I don't feel like explaining this standing up." She said. I nodded and motioned her to my office. I do have a loveseat in there so it's perfect. She sat down and hugged a pillow.

"Kyle, my boyfriend, cheated on me." She said. Why would someone do this to her? She's perfect.

"With who?" I asked. She buried her head in the pillow and closed her eyes.

"With Jin." She whispered. What the actual frick? Since when was Kyle bisexual? I pulled her into a hug and she cried in my arms. A few minutes later she stopped and pulled away.

"I'm sorry. I'm getting all sappy here." She said and laughed a little.

"No it's fine. He's stupid. You're absolutely perfect. You're beautiful, smart, funny and all anyone could ask for." I said. To be honest I don't know what's coming out of my mouth. It's on autopilot right now.

"Thanks Red. I appreciate it." She said and smiled. Gosh her smile. I fucking you love her. But I can't do it now. She's hurting. I'm not going to use her.

"I like you Michael." She blurted out after awhile. Holy fuck. What did she say?

"What?" I asked surprised.

"Never mind." She said quickly.

"No no. I just wanted to make sure I heard you right. If you said what I think you said then I like you too." I said. She looked up at me and blushed. "I know now is not the time since what just happened but when you are ready I'll like to take you out in a date. I'm totally fine if you say no!" I said.

"I would love to go on a date with you Michael." She said smiling. I smiled and leaned in. She closed her eyes and closed the gap between us. It wasn't a passionate kiss it was a sweet kiss. A kiss that means that we both care for each other. And ice each other. It feels like it's my first kiss right now even though I kissed a couple of other people. Not counting my momma and grandma.

We pulled apart and she was blushing so bad. Her cheeks was a darker pink and she looked so cute.

"Thanks for that Michael." She said and walked out if my office.

"Anytime Emily. Anytime." I said and started working.

Tim P.O.V.

Y'all know what's coming next right? Epic fourth wall break alert. Just a warning for you. Yes I knew your brains are breeding right now because ask of my fourth wall breaks but I like it! Enjoy this intermission of me talking about ships.

Alright first of all Mella is stop my top OTP. Buttttttt. Remily is getting up there. I ship has just dialed and I'm jumping up and down. *insert male fangirl scream* I still ship Mithross and Redney but those well never sail. Anyway you may think what an I still doing here? Well to answer you're question is with this answer. I'm here to stay! Ha ha. I get my own couple it paragraphs in stone if these chapters. Ask get ready readers for my unimportant shit! Your welcome and now back to your regular scheduled program.

Stella P.O.V.

I started driving back to the offices. We are going to be late to work because Max is a dumbass. After they took a pint of blood from him they said DO NOT get up. And guess what he did. Yep he passed out. To be honest I died of laughter.

"I hate hospitals." He said.

"Well if you listened to there instructions that wouldn't be a problem." I countered and laughed.

"I wanted my phone!" He exclaimed.

"You could have asked me." I retorted. He rolled his eyes and looked out the window.

"When am I going to see my surprise?" I asked excitedly.

"After work. I'm apparently not allowed to drive now." He said and frowned.

"Well I don't want you passing out and kill me." I stated. He rolled his eyes and stuck his tounge out at me.

I parked in the parking lot and walked as fast as I could to the office. I gotta see if Emily is okay. I opened the door and people were acting as normal as it ever was.

"Have you seen Emily?" I asked frantically. Corey looked up and shook his head and pointed to Adam's door. I nodded and walked over to it. I knocked on it and he yelled to come in.

"Please tell me you have seen Emily." I said.

"No she never came after her lunch break. I called Kyle and he said that she is fine. Just sick." He said.

"Adam. Kyle cheated on her." I said. He stood up with wide eyes.

"Shit. We have to find her." He breathed out and ran out of the room.

"Emily is missing." I yelled.

"Yeah and so is Red!" Barney yelled from his office.

"Did you even check his office?" I asked and went to his door. "Red? Are you in there?" I checked the door and it was locked.

"Adam do you have the key?" I asked. He nodded and unlocked the door. I opened the door and I breathed a sigh of relief. Emily and Red was cuddling on his couch and they were sleeping. I took out my phone and took a picture. I posted the picture on Instagram with the caption as: My ship has sailed! #Remily. I shut the door and smiled.

"Found her." I whispered and walked to my office. I shut the door and sat down in my chair. They are the cutest thing ever. I wish Max and I are like that. Damn Stella don't think about this.

I wiped a tear off of my cheek and turned on my computer. Big girls don't cry. I shook my head right the there was a knock on my door. I door opened and Max walked in with a frown.

"Whats wrong? Are you crying? What happened?" He asked quickly, closing the door and walked towards me.

"Nothing. Nothing. I'm fine." I said reassuring him. Of course he doesn't believe me. He knows me too well. He walked over to me and hugged me. I rolled my eyes and hugged him back. He picked me up and kissed me.

"Max I'm trying to work" I said laughing.

"Doesn't look like it." He said glancing at the computer screen. I laughed and kissed him. He set me up against the wall. I smiled and pulled him closer.

"I fucking love you." He said as he pulled away to take a breath. He kissed me harder but sweet. I moaned wanting more.

"I love you too." I whispered, pulling him closer. He glanced over and pulled away from me. I plopped down on the couch abit to question what he was doing. He locked the door and walked back over to me. Good thinking Max. This is why I love him.

A/N

I'm sorry. This chapter is late. I have been doing that a lot lately haven't I? Anyway I actually have a valid reason. It may not be to you but it us to me. I am in the middle of school volleyball tryouts and let me tell you. It's hell. This morning I couldn't even get out of bed. But anyway. I got good news. Chapter 69 will be with smut. You're welcome. Full warning ahead. It will be bad. So yeah sorry for the late chapter and see ya.

Peace
AT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.9K 2.7K 36
You record and edit on YouTube, though you aren't to popular. Then Adam calls. You get the job, you continue to do both. Then that red head comes alo...
1.4K 0 34
Reader will now be referred to a second POV perspective Some of these will have three people in a relationship, so you have been warned. Sky (SkyDoes...
52.4K 1K 117
Sky/Adam Red/Michael Barney/John Mithzan/Max Tim/TimDotTV YourPalRoss/Ross JinBop/Jin Newscapepro/Cory SGC Barbierian/Nick Unicomics/Uni (I know Uni...
2K 35 25
In the offices Ross is a new video maker and finds out that Max and Adam are dating. However Ross realizes that there is something wrong with their r...