the moment i saw you cry ☾ mi...

By Bookworm2260

Allison Fitzgerald was just a small child when her mother died. That left her with her abusive father all alo... More

Dedication
☾Chapter 1
☾Chapter 2
☾Chapter 3
☾Chapter 4
☾Chapter 5
☾Chapter 6
☾Chapter 7
☾Chapter 8
☾Chapter 9
☾Chapter 10
☾Chapter 11
☾Chapter 12
☾Chapter 13
☾Chapter 14
☾Chapter 15
☾Chapter 16
☾Chapter 17
☾Chapter 18
☾Chapter 19
☾Chapter 20
☾Chapter 21
☾Chapter 22
☾Chapter 23
☾Chapter 24
☾Chapter 25
☾Chapter 26
Please Read.
☾Chapter 27
☾Chapter 28
☾Chapter 29
☾Chapter 30
☾Chapter 31
☾Chapter 32
☾Chapter 33
☾Chapter 34
☾Chapter 35
☾Chapter 36
☾Chapter 38
☾Chapter 39
☾Chapter 40
☾Chapter 41
☾Chapter 42
☾Epilogue
Story "Soundtrack":

☾Chapter 37

759 52 25
By Bookworm2260

IMPORTANT: This one is another long chapter, so i'm hoping it also doesn't get cut off this time. If it does, just refresh. You'll know it's not finished if there's no " ' " at the end. Thanks. Enjoy :)

*

There is an awkward silence in the car, and I feel scared about how I'm riding in the car with a stranger, but mainly because I can't stop thinking about what might happen to Paris.

"So..." I say, deciding to break the silence, "Uh, what's your name?"

"Buddy," he says, not taking his eyes off the road. "You?"

"Allison," I say with a gulp.

He turns his head and looks at me for a moment, chuckling. "I knew I recognized you, Allison Jackson."

I sigh. What more could I do? This man is being kind enough to drive me to Kyle's location to help look for Paris, although I'm still feeling skeptical, I have no other choice.

I look out the window and frown. "Uh, where are we going?"

"We're off the suburbs a little," he replies.

"I thought you were taking me to Kyle's...hut, is it?"

"Oh, so that's the creeps name?" he asks, throwing his toothpick out the window.

I ignore his question. "Where are we?"

"You said you wanted to find where he lives, well, I'm taking you there."

I slouch back in my seat and prepare for a long ride. Please, Buddy, please don't lie to me.

After about over an hour, he pulls up outside a small cottage.

"I thought you said he lived in a hut," I say.

"He does," he answers, pointing to the only house around in a deserted area.

"This is a cottage," I respond.

"Same thing," he mumbles.

I shake my head. "No, actually, it isn't-"

"Oh, really now? Well I'm sorry I wasted my precious time to take you out here because I felt sorry for your ass and now you're all up in here teaching me the difference between a house and an ever smaller house?"

I look down and sigh. "Okay, I'm sorry," I shamefully say.

"Do me a favor sweetheart, grant a dying man's wish and get out of my car."

I walk out of his car in a hurry, feeling scared in his sudden change of demeanour. I walk up to the cottage and turn around and call, "Thank you!"

But it's too late, he's already zooming off. I huff and continue walking up. I don't know how the hell I managed to get myself into this mess of a journey – running away from home and leaving Dad and Lisa scared to death, driving miles away in car with a stranger to a house where I have no idea if Kyle is even in or if this whole thing is just a waste of time, and I'm just feeling scared and nervous, but also angry.

As I'm approaching the cottage closer, I hear noises, kind of like people talking, coming from inside the house. I stop and look through one of the dirty windows, not able to see anything through it, leaving me confused. I spit on the screen, rubbing my fist around it to get a clearer view. I peer inside some more and I'm just able to spot someone inside – and it's Kyle.

My instincts were right, but how can I be sure? Sure looks like him though, has the same dark haircut, big and tall, face looking angry as hell, his orange jumpsuit from jail still on, not much has changed. He walks away again for a second, then comes back out again, dragging – to whom I now see quite clearly – Paris' hair. She shrieks and he slaps her face, causing her to cry.

Oh. Hell. No. I am not about to let the same thing happen to her the way it happened to me. Fuck Kyle, I'm tired of being scared of him.

I try opening the door but it's locked. I bang on it repeatedly, yelling and screaming, "STOP, STOP!" but he doesn't listen, he just keeps hitting and hitting her.

I stand back and take a deep breath, remembering everything he did to me. All the pain, all the heartache, all the fear, now replacing it with anger...and so I run up and shoulder that door with all my might. It falls back with a loud crash and I get up slowly, rubbing my arm. There's hardly anything in this dirty, small cottage. It basically looks abandoned, what exactly would he be doing here?

"Who's there?" Kyle yells.

"HELP ME!" I hear Paris scream.

I run into the direction of his voice. He looks shocked when he sees me, eyeing me up and down for what feels like forever.

"Allison!" Paris yells once she sees me.

"Paris! Don't worry, I'm going to get you out of here, I promise!" I say, feeling my heart sink.

Kyle laughs a sickly laugh. "Allison Fitzgerald, long time no see, my daughter," he says, gripping Paris' little braid tighter.

"My last name is Jackson," I spit angrily, "and I'm not your daughter. Never was."

"Hmm, let me see, you came from my dick, so I guess that makes you my daughter, smartass."

I grit my teeth, thinking of all the things I would like to say to him, but I focus my attention on Paris instead, looking at her sweet innocent face as her hands are tied behind her back. "Let her go, Kyle," I say angrily. "And don't you dare touch her!"

He laughs. "Let her go, Kyle!" he imitates, cackling. "You think I'm a dumbass? You're just as brave as your mother, you know that?"

My heart stops. "W-What did you say?"

He smirks. "You heard me."

"She didn't really die from a drug overdose, did she?"

"Ah, Allison, how you do you know these things?"

Everything seems kind of obvious, dickhead.

"Tell me you fucking bastard, what happened to my mother?" I demand.

"I killed her," he says, smiling devilishly.

I feel my heart smash into a million pieces. I begin crying, soon unable to contain my sobs. "N-No..." I breathe.

"Yes," he says. "That chair really came out of nowhere, didn't it? I just love it when kids are at school and parents are up to something that those little, foolish, people have no clue about...except you, Allison, you were a handful. Always figuring things out, a tough-nut to discipline, causing me to beat you more than normal. It was all your fault, you know."

I breathe in to control my temper, but it doesn't work. Fuck it, this asshole is getting a piece of my mind. "More than normal? It was never my fault! You never should've put your hands on me or my mother. You're just a fucking heartless piece of shit!" I scream.

He laughs. "You know," he continues, ignoring me, "when your uncle Peter committed suicide in jail a couple years ago because he was dying from lung cancer, I began feeling lonely. It took me a long ass time to find you again, and when I finally did – how is none of your business – you grew up. So, I had to scoop up your little sister instead," he brushes a strand of Paris' hair lightly away from her face, "and I'm sorry it had to turn out this way. But don't worry, it'll all be over soon."

I begin sobbing, unable to find the strength within myself anymore. I collapse onto the ground and cry hysterically. The truth hurts, but sometimes hurting over the truth is better than slowly being killed by not knowing for the rest of your life.

"There's only one thing left to do," he grabs a pair of scissors, holding up a chunk of Allison's hair and says, "Let's see if she's really Michael's daughter, 'cause clearly you aren't. DNA test, anyone?"

"ALLISON!" Paris screams and cries.

I suck up the pain and stand up, walking over to Kyle but he harshly stops me by screaming, "COME ANY CLOSER AND I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL DO IT!" He holds the scissors up even closer, inches away from cutting her hair.

My emotions go out of control and I scream, "I don't know what it was, or why you're doing the things that you are, Kyle! I never understood any of it! All the beatings, threatening, name-calling, not to mention the rape you clearly knew about! Why? Huh? I don't care if you hate me, life, or my family, but if you have something to take out on someone, don't do it to Paris!"

"Aww, wasn't that just lovely? You sacrificed your time to go out and look for your sister. But you're here now, so why not stay and watch the show? I'd hate to send a guest home oh so very soon-"

Suddenly, the whole entire window smashes to smithereens and I get down in fright, covering my hands over my head and scream, as a thick log comes flying through, hitting Kyle right in the head and knocking him out on the ground.

I slowly look up, seeing Kyle's unconscious body laying on the ground, Paris on the other side of the room, still shaken up and crying like never before. I run over to Paris and hug her tightly, truing to calm her down.

"It's okay, you're alright, shh." I try to untie her hands, when someone then jumps in through the window.

"Miss me?" Amanda says, startling me a little, as she removes her black gloves from her hands.

"Mandy! What are you – how did you-"

"I managed to borrow my mom's car. I drove to your old address, where you said you would be, but then I saw you getting into the car with some guy. I would've stopped you, but it was too late, the car was already gone, so I followed you here. I figured you would need the help." She smiles.

"Oh my God, Mandy you have no idea what you just did. Thank you so much."

"It's no problem, but we better get out of here before he wakes up." She points to Kyle's body still sprawled out on the floor, not moving an inch.

"You're right. Help me get Paris untied?" I ask.

She picks up the scissors that Kyle dropped and carefully cuts Paris' hands free.

"Ouch," Paris shrieks.

"Almost done," says Amanda. "There. Okay, let's go."

"Wait," I say, looking down at Kyle and back at the log.

"What? Ally we need to go-"

I grab the log and bend down, smashing over the top of Kyle's head repeatedly, screaming and shouting and saying all sorts of things.

"FUCKING BASTARD, FUCKING HATE YOU!" I scream, "UGH!"

I settle down after a while as blood starts to pour from Kyle's forehead. I throw the log back on the ground and straighten myself up. Best closure I've had my whole entire life.

"Let's go," I said, Amanda and Paris looking at me in surprise.

We exit the cottage as soon as possible and jump back into Amanda's mom's car. She tries starting it, but for some reason it won't budge.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Out of gas," Amanda says.

"What? Out of gas!?"

"Allison..." Paris calls in a scared tone.

"How could you be out of gas? Didn't you fill it up before you got here?"

"Fill it up? How the hell was I supposed to think of filling it up if I was in a hurry?"

"Allison," Paris tugs my shirt again.

"Well, I don't know!"

"ALLISON!" Paris screams, pointing to Kyle who's now running out of the house towards us, holding his bloody forehead.

"SHIT!" Amanda screams.

"GET OUT NOW!" I scream, grabbing Paris' hand as the three of us bolt out of the car, running away from Kyle. I have no idea where were even going, this place is literally in the middle of no where, and there's hardly anywhere to turn to, but the only way is...through the woods.

We cut through the branches, leaves, trees, stepping on mud, and all the way I make sure I still feel Paris' little hand in mine.

After running a long way, we stop to catch our breath and Amanda looks around and says, "Did...did we lose him?"

"I think so," I respond. "Paris, are you alright?" I lift her up, brushing some leaves out of her hair.

She plays with her thumbs and cries a little. "I wanna go home, I want Daddy and Mommy," she says.

I hug her and try calming her down. "I promise, we'll see Mommy and Daddy soon."

I look around, trying to think of something, when suddenly I hear rustling in the trees come from behind us.

"What was that?" Amanda whispers.

I stop and listen some more, carefully placing Paris down and she hides behind me, as I hear the rustling again. "I...I don't know," I whisper back.

Paris is about to sob when I quickly cover her mouth. I step back a little, not noticing the large edge of a steep hill right behind me. I slip and fall back, screaming and tumbling down, dodging leaves, trees branches, just continuing to roll and roll and roll, when my mind goes blank and the last thing I hear is Paris and Amanda screaming, "ALLISON!"

'

double update bc ily. more to come, love u all. <3 thank you to all my readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 8.8K 26
Alice William, the hated, unloved, unwanted twin. She's been abused as long as she's remembered, while her twin, Grace, lives the life of luxury, bot...
1.2K 51 17
Aria Anderson was only 20 and fresh out of college with a degree in choreography, Ballet, modern, jazz technique, and body conditioning. When she met...
110K 4.7K 97
"I'm a survivor, in more ways than you know." * * * Adeena and Eliena-two broken sisters, waiting for someone to treat them with love, hoping to get...
174K 3.5K 53
"Hey kiddo, where are your parents?" I asked the little figure. "I ran away. They give lots bruises allllll the time." She answered in a small voice...