*completed* A Kindergarten Pr...

De liamsstagram

Becca was 5 and she was his best friend Louis was 6 and he was her best friend They made a kindergarten promi... Mai multe

A Kindergarten Promise (One Direction/Louis story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
LIVESTREAM
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
CHapter 25
MIDNIGHT MEMORIES
Chapter 26
A/N (: I promise an update soon!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Update
you and i
Chapter 32
I promise a chapter
and the winner is.......
Chapter 33
One shot and laziness
Chapter 34
Be mad at me
Chapter 35 (last chapter?)
Thanksssssss
Epilogue

Chapter 7

4.9K 138 5
De liamsstagram

**Beccas POV**

I woke up to my ringing phone.

Who the heck is calling this early in the moning?!

I rolled over and checked my iPhone screen:

Louis.

I never would've thought i would ever see that name on my screen.

I quickly hopped up and unlocked my phone

"Hey Lou!" I tried to sound awake, "vas happenin?!

"haha you sound like Zayn" he laughed at me, "Becca i was wondering if you would like to come to the rehearsals today and watch us, then we hang out until the concert tonight? We exchanged your ticket for a backstage & VIP pass" I almost died when i heard that.

"Lou i would love to" i said trying not to sound so fricken fangirling excited, "what time?"

He told me all the little details, so its 1130 now and i need to be ready for them to pick me up around 1.

"Thanks Lou, ill see you soon" i said into the phone. A smile crept on my face. Oh this is great.

"No problem. See you soon.. I lov-im looking forward to seeing you" he and said almost too quickly and hung up.

Wierd.

I guess i need to get ready.. bleh.

I turned the shower on and waited for it to heat up. Then I stepped inside and let the water overcome me. It felt really nice. When i got out i wrapped a robe around me and brushed my hair out. I did a quick blow-dry and brush again. My long, thick brown hair was perfect.

I walked over to my closet and pulled out my 1D concert apparell. Yes i have it picked out.

I grabbed my short, light wash shorts and my "I <3 1D" high-low tanktop. I put on my british flag and irish flag TOMS and slipped on my bracelets. I looked so fricken amazayn. Only applying minimal makeup and a smoky eye i was ready.

It was just about 1. Perfect timing. I headed downstairs to my flats living room, and sat on the couch waiting.

I logged onto Twitter and scrolled through. Then i tweeted: @1Dhasthatonething: "So excited <3 going to the concert tonite.. annnnd i have VIP privalige because im awesome(; Life is Great".

@Niallofficial: "Ready for rehearsals xxNi (its gonna be phenomeNiall... see waht i did there)"

@Harry_Styles: " Rehearsals.. sweats and beanies FTW"

@Louis_Tomlinson: "Omw to pick up a friend and heading to rehearsals...should be an interesting afternoon"

An interesting afternoon....... waht does he mean by that...Oh well it prob nothing.

*DING DONG*

well better go the lads are here! Its gonna be a great nite. Judging by the yelling im taking too long to go to the Range Rover. Impatient butts!!

*&^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^***

Impatient butts lol

-Daniellee

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

144K 2.8K 48
"When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not, it's just the beginning." We were ruined after I left her alone. She wa...
3M 81.4K 35
[✓] ∥ It all happened in a split second. One moment I was on his back, and the next one I was lying on the ground, watching the man who would be resp...
17K 403 51
An Average girl named, Danae Laura Bennett. Who lives her life normally. She has a Boyfriend who are always far away from her. Until she get the...
13.2K 629 35
Hello(: My name is Hope Mayor,I'm 18 years of age and yes I'm THE Harry Styles best friend.I don't think much of it to be honest with you.Harry and I...