Urban/Streetlit: The Snitches...

By loveleetee

TERRIBLE AT DESCRIPTIONS..BUT YEAH...THIS IS MY FIRST STORY WRITTEN IN THE 3RD PERSON, SO BARE WITH ME. WARN... More

The Snitches Daughter
TSD 2: Buses & Busted
TSD 3: Down & Out ; Up & In.
TSD 4: Revenge
TSD 5: Going, going...Gone.
TSD 6: New New.
TSD 7: You hate me.
TSD 8: Trouble
TSD 9: Just the beginning
TSD 10: No New Friends?
TSD 11: Moments of Truth..Beginning of Lies.
TSD 12: Let's The Games Begin..
TSD 13: Sex, Lies and Manipulation
TSD 14: Then it happened...
TSD 15: Shoot 'em
TSD 16: Myrtle Beach
TSD 18: From Trains to Milan
TSD 19: Whatever I want
TSD 20: Apologies..Word is Bond
TSD 21: Time Flies
TSD 22: Daddy's Here Now
TSD 23: The Worst
TSD 24: Let's 'Talk'
TSD 25: Tell me you love me..
TSD 26:
TSD 27: Snitch & Tell
TSD 28: Tyrese Johnson
TSD 29: Take Care
TSD 30: See you soon.
TSD 31: All In
TSD 32: I love you
CHAPTER 33: Breakfast or A side piece
TSD 34: REJECTION
TSD 35: S N I T C H

TSD 17: The Big Joke

12.4K 383 147
By loveleetee

Pharaoh: 
Good Morning, baby.

Pharaoh missed Ka'Miko and this time, he didn't feel like she was coming back. He debated whether he should even try anymore because it seemed like every time shit was going right with them, something went wrong. She was a lot to handle in herself because she was so emotionally damaged. He didn't look at her as a damaged person, but she just had a lot of problems with herself and everyone else.

"Where do you think she went?"

"Depends. She doesn't talk to her family, so probably a hotel in the city..I don't know. She told KJ she was fine. I guess she needs her space." Lee Lee shrugged.

She was upset that Ka'Miko could run to KJ but not her, because she was suppose to be Ka'Miko's friend. But, the fact of the matter was KJ never questioned Ka'Miko's motives, while Pharaoh and Lee Lee had. No matter what KJ knew Ka'Miko always had pure intentions.

"She responded to him?" He questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeup." Lee Lee focused on her phone, scrolling through instagram.

"Saying what?" He asked.

"That she's fine. I don't give a shit anymore, she wants attention, she wants people to chase her. I'm over it." Lee Lee rolled her eyes.

It had only been a week, and she was already bashing Ka'Miko. But everyone knew it wasn't cause she hated her, it was because she cared and that's why she was so upset. KJ walked into the living room and took a seat next to Lee Lee.

"What's the game plan for tonight?" He asked.

"Strip club?" Pharaoh suggested.

"I'm down." KJ shrugged.

Lee Lee looked at him. "Yeah, go 'head. Go to the strip club! Find some other bitch!" She yelled, getting up and storming out the room. The front door slammed as she left.

"What the fuck is wrong with her ass?" KJ kissed his teeth.

"She mad about Kam." He explained.

"You chased her away." KJ said, honestly.

"I'm aware." Pharaoh said dryly. "I'll get her back though."

"Not so sure." He replied.

KJ had been texting Ka'Miko just to check on her. They texted back and forth on a daily basis and she made it clear that she wasn't looking forward to returning back to New York. She'd much rather stay where she was, which she never made clear.

"Heard you been talking to her.."

"I have." He replied, "She's good. She likes it wherever she is."

"Where's that at?"

"I don't know, she won't tell me. She said she's not mad at you. She understands why you'd be upset, but she hates the way you treat her. She loves you though." KJ shrugged.

Pharaoh didn't say anything. "You ready to go ?" He asked.

KJ nodded and they headed out.

                                                          **

Ka'Miko looked at Pharaoh's text and sighed. Today, she planned on finally meeting up with Caesar and his friends. She spent the whole week at the spa, or in her room just relaxing. She ordered movies, food service, just treating herself. She received everyone's text but she didn't care to respond. Pharaoh informed her that he handled Adrienne body, whatever that meant. KJ told her that Don's death was publicized but, they had no leads so far. Although, they were looking for Adrienne and believed it was her, they'd never find her. They all knew why.

She took a shower, brushed her teeth and lotioned up. She put on a pair of high waisted jean shorts, and a cotton white bustier. She paired it with white low top converse and just threw her hair in a ponytail. Just as she finished spritzing her perfume and putting on her earrings, she heard a knock on her door just as she was ready. She went and opened the door to see Caesar standing there in a white V-Neck, khaki cargo shorts, and some Nike slipons. He wore a gold chain and a diamond earring in his ear. His dreads were in a ponytail, falling down his back.

"Hey beautiful." He smiled and embraced her. "You smell good."

"So do you." She laughed.

"I wanted to take you out, just you and me." He said, "We'll meet up with my friends after."

She nodded, and put on her cross body bag, dropping her phone, room key, lip gloss and other essentials inside.

They walked side by side on the board walk and he grabbed her hand. She smiled at his proud claim for her, but at the same time felt a little nervous that he would be possessive. They walked into a little grill, it had a bar kind of feel to it, but also quite family-oriented. They took a seat in a booth, and looked at the menus. Ka'Miko ordered a burger and some french fries, while he ordered chicken wings and potato wedges. While they waited for their food they sipped their cokes.

"So tell me about yourself." He said.

"I always hate this question," She laughed, "Well, I'm 18, I was born and raised in New York..I sort of kinda work at footlocker."

He laughed, "Sort of kinda?"

"Yeah." She grinned, "I love to cook, and I just came to MB for a little break." She concluded.

"I love a woman that can cook." He smiled, "I'm 19, in college for football mainly. But, I'm studying to be a gym teacher if all else fails. Right now, I'm working at a sports store, and I promote parties from time to time." He told her.

"That's nice. I'm glad you've got so much going for you. I like that." She said.

"I like you." He replied with a grin.

She blushed, as they got their food brought to them. They ate and got to know each other, Caesar talked about his close relationship with his mother and father; He's also an only child, he explained that's why he loved to be social cause he never had that as a kid. Ka'Miko left out the details about her parents, but she told him that they were both dead. He didn't want to give too much of herself too soon because she felt like it might scare him off. She felt kind of guilty about being here with him due to Pharaoh, but she knew that they were no longer together and like his mother said, she had to spread her wings and experience other people.

They finished their food, and spent the day talking, before heading back to the resort. A pool party was being hosted at the hotel. They walked in together and everyone greeted Caesar, and then Ka'Miko.

"You're so cute." One girl said to her.

Ka'Miko smiled, "Thanks."

"You did good with this one." His friend complimented him.

Caesar smiled proudly. He introduced Ka'Miko to everyone before getting her a drink. She just sat at the edge of the pool sipping her beer, while he went to socialize.

"Hey Ka'Miko." A familiar voice said.

She looked up to see none other than Victoria, Briyana and Helen. She frowned, they all looked exactly the same while Ka'Miko looked different, more groomed, grown and beautiful then she was before in high school.

"Hi." She said softly and turned back to look at the water, kicking her feet back and forth.

"What you gon' act like you too good for us now?" Briyana asked, taking a seat next to her.

Victoria sat on the other side, and Helen sat next to Victoria.

"No. I said hello, we've never been 'friends' so.." Ka'Miko said.

They all were aware that she could fight, but she couldn't fight all of them at the same time.

"How you been? How's your boo, Pharaoh? He here with you?"

"Good. He's good, and no."

"The streets were saying you skipped town on him, couldn't handle your priorities, as we all knew you couldn't."

"Is that what the streets are saying?" Ka'Miko said sarcastically, tilting her head to the side before swallowing down the rest of her Corona.

Helen glared at her, "Don't try to get rude, bitch."

Ka'Miko just laughed to herself, "Always a wanna-be, always a never will be."

"Ouu, look who grew some balls!" Briyana said loudly. "You know we got some unfinished business right?"

"I bet." Ka'Miko said dryly.

They all stood up, "I'ma let you get up, I'ma even let you swing first, before I drown you, hoe." Briyana said over her.

Ka'Miko shrugged and stood up. Victoria and Helen stood closely behind her as Briyana stood directly in her face.

"Do somethin'." Briyana dared her.

"Ladies, is there a problem?" Caesar asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

He noticed the aggressive conversation and defensive demeanors the ladies had from across the room, but didn't want to jump in too soon. But once he saw them surround her, he knew their was an issue.

"No, no problem, no problem at all." Briyana said, before brushing past her.

"See you around." Victoria said into her ear before following behind.

"Just like high school." Ka'Miko laughed to herself as she turned to face Caesar.

"You know 'em?" He asked.

"Describe 'know'." She said.

"Look at you, all calm when ratchets are about ready to jump you. You a feisty one?" He asked.

"I can be." She smirked.

"I like that." He grinned and pulled her to him, cupping her ass in his hands.

She smiled and politely pushed him away. Not to seem defensive, it still came off flirtatious but she wasn't trying to let him get that close just yet.

"I'm going to head to my suite, I had a great day with you though." She told him.

"Likewise. I'll hit you up later." He said and kissed her cheek.

"Good night, love." She smiled and left.

                                                              **

Pharaoh watched the stripper dance on his lap. Her big ass cheeks, jiggling up and down as she twerked on him. He drank his beer, leaning back watching her. She looked back at him, pure lust in his eyes. He'd tip her, but he didn't plan on fucking her at all.

"This is exactly what I needed." He said, as another girl came to take her turn with him.

He already spent over $3,000 just throwing cash at some of the ladies at the pole, now he was just giving each how much he felt they deserved, some a grand, others $500. The girl came over and looked very shy, he felt how nervous she was as her hands shook. She looked no older than 20. After only 2 minutes, he didn't feel comfortable.

"Stop." He told her.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked.

The young brownskin girl twirled her fingers together as she looked down at him.

"How old are you?" He leaned in and asked.

"I'm um, 23." She answered, she seemed unsure.

He raised an eyebrow at her.

She sighed, "I'm 18. I don't usually do this, so it's new to me. I just need money for my tuition." She said honestly.

She was cute, her innocence was something he found beautiful. Her ambition made her better, she didn't have the body of a stripper, she was quite skinny with A-Cup breast and her ass was nothing more than a handful. He handed her a wad of cash.

"Go home." He told her.

She looked down at the stack of money, her face full of surprise. "Thank you." She said softly before heading out.

He only gave her $5,000, but he figured that would be more than she would make in here. She had no skill at all.

"You ready to roll out?" KJ asked, as his stripper got off his lap.

"Yeah, I'm good." They got up and exited the strip club.

His phone vibrated in his pocket and he took it out.

"You know this number?" He asked KJ, showing him his phone.

"Mmm..nah." KJ shook his head.

"It's a picture anyways, probably some hoe." He shrugged, before opening it.

He titled his head to the side, the image wasn't the best of quality. But the caption explained it all.

It's me, Victoria. I'm in SC, Myrtle Beach to be specific and I stumbled upon your little friend.

He zoomed in on the faces, and the image got better. It was Ka'Miko hugging some guy, a smile on her face as he groped her ass. He felt anger boil inside of him.

"One week and she out here doing this shit. I knew better than to trust her." He mumbled.

"What happened?" KJ asked.

"It's Victoria, she's in SC, where Ka'Miko's at and she snapped a picture of her hugging some dude and dudes grabbing on her ass and shit and she straight grinning. I hate when bitches try to play me, that's why I don't fuck with 'em." He ranted.

"Doubt it means much to her. Like I said she lo-"

"Get the fuck outta here with that, you always defending her ass. Fuck her." Pharaoh cut him off, kissing his teeth.

"That's what she was saying, you never ask her to understand. You just assume, you know Victoria's a malicious ass bitch. Don't be tryna make your own conclusions based off of rumours, and he say, she say. You know where she at go find out what's poppin." He explained.

KJ had a point, but if he caught Ka'Miko and his assumptions were true he knew he was bound to snap on her, again.

                                                         **

Ka'Miko was there for another week, it would make three weeks in Myrtle Beach on Sunday and she tried to avoid Briyana and her pack as much as possible, but she found herself no longer enjoying her trip. Caesar was increasingly aggressive with his attempts to sleep with her and she wasn't having that. While Briyana and her girls stayed grilling her. They even followed her to the beach and sat directly behind her, just yelling out rude names. They had exposed her whole truth to Caesar and Ka'Miko knew that when he came by her hotel room, that is what he wanted to talk about. She took a seat on her bed and waited for him to begin.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"Was any of it relevant?" She asked back.

"Of course it is, I would have never been so forward and aggressive had I had known you been through all of that." He told her.

"Well, I don't usually tell everyone my business when I first meet them." She scoffed.

"Don't be rude, you're the one who was keeping things from me, ma." He told her.

"Understandable, but I don't even know you and I don't really feel obligated to tell you all of my business. We're having fun right?" She asked him.

"Right."

"So let it be that, fun. I've moved passed all of that. Victoria and them are just trying to slander me but they can't use my past against me anymore because I'm no longer ashamed of it. They can't bully me like they use to. I'm not in high school anymore and if they want to get decked in the face all of them can get it." Ka'Miko said, annoyed.

He smiled, he liked how well she handle all of the situations she was put in. She was mature, but still not too mature, that it was overbearing. He had partyed with her, and she was the life of it. She danced with everyone, socialized, and drank. He had dinner with her, where she was classy, lady-like and very fun to talk to. She was perfect in his eyes, but Caesar feared comittment and Ka'Miko wasn't looking for that anyways.

"I'm think of going home next week." She changed the subject.

She felt home sick. She wanted to be back in her apartment, cuddling with her body pillows in her own bed, and she was running out of spending money as well, and needed to make sure she had enough for her ticket back.

"Well, I gotta go home to Atlanta soon anyways." He told her.

She nodded, "We'll have fun in the meantime."

"Yeah." He leaned in and kissed her.

This was their first direct kiss, he usually kissed her cheek or forehead, but never her lips. She allowed him to returning the gentle kiss. It was passionate, but also very sexy. He moved over her and she wrapped a leg around his waist and pulled him down so his growing erection touched her core. He pinned her hands above her head before kissing her neck.

"Oh Pharaoh.." She moaned.

"What?" He looked up at her, freezing.

"I said Oh, down low?" She suggested trying to cover up her mistake.

"Nah, you called me Pharaoh." He said sitting up.

"I'm so sorry, Caesar. I've never been with anyone else in such a passionate manner since him, he's all I know. It was an honest mistake." She apologized.

She felt so bad, but she knew deep down she was imagining him instead of Caesar. She liked Caesar and enjoyed his company,but Pharaoh had been her one and only for so long, she didn't know any different. He looked angry, even her apologises didn't help. She sat up and touched his arm, but he quickly backhanded her, she flew back on to the bed, she held her cheek as she grew furious. Tears filled her eyes as her face stung.

"You think I wasted all this fucking time with you for you to confuse me with another nigga?" He yelled at her.

"Get the fuck out!" She yelled at him, holding back her tears.

"My pleasure, you useless bitch." He growled.

As he headed to the door, he met a pair of grey eyes that were burning with fury. Pharaoh had heard the whole thing. He was going to knock, but when he heard a deep voice he was interested in finding out who and what they were talking about. He heard everything from the questions, the kissing, the moan, to the slap, right down to Ka'Miko's yell and his insult.

He quickly punched Caesar in the face, no warning needed. Caesar's mouth started to bleed and his nose leaked onto the carpet. He fell down and tried to stand up using the wall to help him. He was disorientated as he stumbled, continued to fall all over. Pharaoh dragged him out into the hallway and contained his anger, trying to keep himself from killing Caesar with his bare hands. He was tempted to hit him again, but he was already fucked up from the one hit.

He walked into the room, slamming the door behind him. Ka'Miko was in the bathroom, putting cool water on her eye, The noise from the running pipe drowned out the sound of the scene Pharaoh had just made. He sat on her bed and waited for her. After two more minutes she came out, the side of her face was red, she was just hoping it didn't leave a bruise. When she opened the bathroom door, she wanted to run back inside and hide, but this was unavoidable.

"Hey." She said as she tried to find the air that seemed to be knocked out of her lungs.

"What's up?" He nodded at her.

He didn't exactly know what to say to her either. Although, he was upset that she even thought about having sex with another dude, she called his name, meaning he was still relevant in her mind. KJ was right, and he knew it now.

"How you been?" He asked her.

She shrugged, as she leaned against the bathroom door frame. She didn't want to get close to him, her heart was already pounding just by being a good 8 feet away. She knew she missed him, she knew that she wanted to run into his arms, but it wasn't the right thing to do.

He got up and approached her. Her heart beated so loudly, her uneven breathing was obvious and heard by him. He grinned, she was his, no matterwhat, only he could make her feel this way and he loved it. He grabbed her face and kissed her. She didn't kiss him back, she couldn't.

She pushed him away, and shook her head. "No."

"No?" He looked at her confused.

"I told you, I need my space." She said, trying to sound as assertive as possible.

"And I gave you that, now stop being difficult and come home with me." He told her.

"It's not that simple, you don't get to roll up in here and just take me. How'd you even find me?" She asked, as her anger increased her comfort.

"Victoria." He said simply.

"But of course." She rolled her eyes.

"I didn't come here to leave empty handed. I know what I want now. I won't mistreat you anymore, I promise you. But you gotta come back." He told her.

"This is all a game to you It's a big joke." She squinted at him.

"You think so?" He asked.

"Yes, actually, I do." She said, folding her arms across her chest.

"Alright." He nodded, he reached into his pocket and got down on one knee. "Is this funny to you?": He asked her opening the black velvet box. A beautiful ring sat inside.

"Are you-"

"Yes. Ka'Miko Camashe, will you be my wife?" He asked her.

She looked down at him and swallowed hard.

VOTE.. COMMENT.. FAN :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 85.2K 80
Completed โœ… *BOOK 1 in the Gang Life series. * "You are mine! Do you understand?" He says. His soft lips are right up against my ear, his hands eit...
1.5K 222 48
This is my first book, so if you have any expectations, drop them, you'll get disappointed by the writing. Though the scenes aren't as bad, so maybe...
208K 4.9K 80
{complete & editing } ๊ง๐™ˆ๐™–๐™›๐™ž๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๊ง‚ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข...
112K 2.4K 53
Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world and the immense pull it has on her. Kirill...