City of Blind ✓

By WhiskyInATeacup

The whole city was blind until a certain silver eyed stranger held Astrid at a gunpoint. More

Let's know our characters ;)
Introducing The Parker Clan!
Elephants dancing in my brain
Way to make first impression, I already don't like you Alex
I lost my first kiss to a rollerskating jerk!
Troublemakers
Mystery boy!
I heart you
Revenge is a sweet feeling
Pillow talks
Call me maybe?
How am I supposed to rest?
Hey! I am a nerd, alright?
Let the games begin!
Who thought Felix could be like this?
A/N
Hating me isn't hard after all
A/N
My brother and his future wife
The jerk called Connor Brown
Parker children are officially crazy!
Future girlfriend
Prankster Astrid!
A/N
Give our sister and take yours!
"Me and you will undergo a more energetic reaction then Potassium and water"
Why?
Nerdy date
Payback is a female dog after all
Let's entertain you some more
Memories
I am happy
Is it me or normal parties look like this only?
you have no clue
"Just, don't kill my brother, okay?"
Night changes
A/N
Saviour of a different kind
I have a question!
'How to be a FBI agent'- a 101 by Liam Williams
My suit for your funeral is ready!
Drunk on kisses
Thanks
Numb
Deal
Destroyed
In a nutshell
Curse
Playing the duty of Astrid's personal Sherlock Holmes
Discussion And Announcement Of A Q/A Session
How dare you hurt my sister?!
It's time to make it right.
VERY VERY IMPORTANT NOTE!
You guys can call me Alex, you know
What went down in the dark
FML
Still the same
How much will that stupid punch on Felix cost me?
"I am proud of you, little tiger."
Announcement
Not so fast
"I already listened to Aiden, thank you very much."
Truths and sorries
Thank you so much
Still the clumsy chick.
"Slapping you helped a lot."
Lilix ;)
"Perfect sibling moment"
"I like the sound of munchkin."
"You owe me something, Duckling."
"How are you feeling?"
"You are so dead, Astrid. So dead."
"You are exceptionally violent today."
Heart to heart
Your destiny awaits
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter!
Spin-off
CONTEST
IMPORTANT NOTE
SORRY

Secrets Written In The Document

42.6K 2.3K 395
By WhiskyInATeacup

Alexandra Daddario's eyes 😍

This chapter contains the document written by Liam on 'Demise of Kovorelle' along with a conversation with Alex.

KINGDOM OF KOVORELLE

12th September 15

Journalism project

1. An island in south east of India.

2. Ruled by Law Clan- betrayal of head of Knight along with Cross and Hunter's => attack on Royal cars during 6th birthday celebration of Law twins- Cygnet Victoria Law and Cedric Alexander Law- a week before Prince Joseph's coronation.

3. Cygnet died along with Prince Joseph and Princess Orion when Prince commanded driver to crash car down from Vincent Thomas Bridge as he refused to die in hands of enemy.

4. Cedric wasn't in the car- apparently hidden by Law Clan members along with his bestfriends- Crystal Roselyn Arrow and Ian Abel Knight.

5. Cedric, Crystal and Ian were declared dead in a severe house fire, 5 years after the attack- house was apparently a hiding place.

6. No solid evidence was found against the enemy clans hence they were given clean chit but everyone knew that they were behind the attack.

7. No one ever saw the royal twins looked like apart from those close to Queen Genevieve due to Kovorelle's law that states that physical identity of every royalty shall be kept under covers until they reach the independent age of 18- rumours say that the only thing the twins had in common were their unique blue eyes, eyes that almost every Law inherited.

8. Cross Clan was banished from ruling the kingdom as the key to treasure of Iris was key to the throne and the key to the treasure lied in love of Royal twins. Cross made the foolish mistake of killing the twins- that's why kingdom is under judicial rule.

ð REASONS TO BELIEVE THAT PRINCE IS ALIVE

1. Clue to me- how can only 3 bodies of young teenagers be recovered from the house- why no security?

No New Clue. Yet I believe that Cedric Alexander Law is alive.

Files merged on 14th January 16 for interrelation.

ATTACK ON ASTRID

14th January 16

Astrid's attack

1. After double date with Neal, Ryder and Lizette.

2. 3 attackers. 1 gunned. So it's true? And game over, baby- only things said.

3. All attackers arrested and admitted to intentions of kidnapping. But it was not theft or kidnap according to Astrid as it was second attack and peculiar, too.

FIRST SUSPICION- NEAL.

4. She was left by Neal there because of his brother's admission in hospital- ??

> The student named Neal Wyatt in Pete Knight High's record does not match this Neal (the history of editing says that an error caused someone else's picture to appear against Neal Wyatt's name which was edited and changed a few weeks ago.)- Did Neal or whatever his real name is, changed the records?

> No patient named Ethan Wyatt registered in St. Judas- same hospital as Astrid and Xavier's.

> Neal entered from reception when Astrid was brought there- he was never present in hospital.

> Our street is to be passed in order to reach St Judas from King's mall- fake reason to leave her there.

SECOND SUSPICION- XAVIER

5. Xavier- saved her on his bike and took her home. He was attacked by foster dad and admitted to St Judas along with Astrid who fainted due to her condition.

§ Statement said- he was there for Christmas shopping- ??

§ No family apart from abusive foster dad- why gift shopping then?

§ No shopping bags on him.

§ Rival of Astrid- recently lost a soccer game to her.

XAVIER- INNOCENT

6. Interrogation with Xavier Watson

Ø There to buy something for dead Foster mom.

Ø He gave us proof by hacking Macy's security footage- seen in perfume aisle.

THIRD SUSPICION- ALEX

7. WHY??

· First attacked by Alex in alley- last days of summer.

· Immediately changed to our school from Riverwood high.

· NO RIVERWOOD HIGH IN REALITY

· Became friends with Parker's very soon.

· Apparently not liked by Neal and vice versa.

WHO IS THE REAL ATTACKER?

23rd January 16

Truth

ALEX WASN'T THE ATTACKER

1. Discoveries with Alex-

ð Accidently, I saw Alex without his lenses- real eye colour is blue. Not just blue Astrid Blue.

ð He is Astrid's real brother.

ð He said something about Astrid being his only family and he was protecting her.

2. Neal's truth-

ð Ms Walker gave me his phone to keep on her desk- his chat with a Lange was on.

ð Lange was calling Neal- Hunter.

ð Terms like 'Clan', 'Treasure', 'Cross' and 'Tiger' were frequently used- code words?

ð Astrid was referred as 'Swan'.

ð Texts were straight giveaway of their hatred for swan and their role in attack on her.

3. Talk with Astrid-

> Her mom apparently called her baby swan- Neal and Lange also called her swan- the meaning of name Cygnet is baby swan- princess's name.

> Lange is Neal's bestfriend- Ryder Lange.

> Hunter and Cross are Clans from Kovorelle.

CONCLUSIONS

1. If Astrid is Alex's sister (which she is) then Astrid is either adopted or hidden by Parker family- she is not a Parker.

2. Astrid is Cygnet- why?

ð She was called baby swan which is the meaning of name Cygnet that is coincidentally name of Kovorelle's princess.

ð Unique eyes- same as Alex's

ð Alex's twin sister.

ð Suffered memory loss due to an accident on 25th January 2005- same day, same time as attack on royal family.

ð Her accident happened when Parker's lived in LA- same place as royal accident but 5 miles away.

3. Alex is Cedric- Tiger- Cygnet's twin and the person Hunter has doubt on for being Cedric but still not sure about because of his fake grey eyes.

4. If Alex is Cedric, then Rose is Crystal Roselyn Arrow, the princess of Arrow Clan and Cedric's lost/dead friend.

5. If Neal is the prince of Hunter clan, then his real name is supposed to be Logan Hunter, not Neal. He is still a few months from being 18 and thus his appearance is unknown to the world. I assume that this is the reason why Alex/Cedric was never able to identify the real snake.

6. Now, who and where is Ian?

7. Are her brothers aware of this- is this the reason of overprotectiveness?

8. Are they after her life too? - BIG NO!

ASTRID JANE PARKER IS AN ALTER EGO FOR CYGNET VICTORIA LAW, PRINCESS OF KOVORELLE AND TWIN SISTER OF ALEXANDER LAWSON WHOSE REAL NAME IS CEDIRIC ALEXANDER LAW.

HUNTER CLAN KNOW ABOUT HER REALITY AND ARE USING HER AS A BAIT TO REACH CEDRIC (ALEX)

ATTACKERS ARE LOGAN (NEAL) AND RYDER.

ACCORDING TO TEXTS BETWEEN HUNTER AND LANGE, CROSS CLAN IS UNAWARE OF ASTRID.

~~~~

My fingers shook uncontrollably as I concluded the document. How can they hide so much from her? Do Parker's know about her background or they adopted her without knowing?

How am I going to tell her that she isn't who she thinks she is?

My jaw clenched in fury at the idea of Neal or anybody hurting my bestfriend. Seething with anger, I dialled Alex's number.

"Hel-?"

"Listen here, Cedric or Alex, Astrid is my bestfriend and I can't hide such a huge truth from her. I am not letting you or that Neal hurt her and-"

"Neal?"

"You don't know?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as he fell silent. I sighed in exhaustion and anger. "Meet me at Starbucks in 15 minutes."

This won't end well.

~~~~~~~

"What the-?!"

"Yes, Neal is Logan Hunter. I still don't know how you never realised!" I hissed as mental images of that snake touching her invaded my head.

"I fucking did a background check on him! He was a student of Pete Knight High since the beginning!"

"Then, you didn't do your work well because he hacked and changed the records! They are corrected now."

He passed a hand through his hair and cussed.

"We need to tell her. This will kill her, but I am not hiding it from her."

"NO!" he looked at me with wide frantic eyes. "No. I d-don't think that the Parker's know about her real identity. I think that they took her in because she had no memory and she was alone. I-I don't know what to do. Knowing Cygnet, t-the first thing she will d-do after knowing the truth will be cutting us away. H-Hunter is waiting for her to do that. The moment she has no support, he will take her away. I-I can't let that happen."

"So, am I supposed to lie to her about her whole damn existence?! Especially when she is under danger!"

"Give me a few days, Liam. Keep it away from her for a few days. I am going to talk to Parker's and I will find a way to take care of Hunter. He has got her wrapped around her finger. One wrong move and we will lose her."

I stayed silent.

I will be betraying her trust by keeping this secret but what am I supposed to do? I can't imagine her reaction on knowing the truth and I don't even want to imagine Hunter taking advantage of her pain.

"Fine." I nodded. "A few days, Alex. Please talk it out with them and clean this shit. She needs to know all of this."

His face contorted with pain.

"I know. But how am I supposed to tell her? She think that I am trying to kill her when it kills me every time she calls someone else her family. I will always be an outsider to her and it hurts. It hurts to know that my sister doesn't even remember herself or me. Hell, she thinks that tomorrow is her birthday! Asher and Aiden are so excited and I don't have heart to break this truth to them if they don't know."

I bit my lip and passed a hand through my hair.

"It will be alright, Alex. A lot has been kept from her and I know that she won't take it well but she is a strong human. She will be okay. You won't lose her. We won't lose her."

Maybe we wouldn't have lost her if I locked my window that day.

~~~~~~~~~~
NOW, WHO UNDERSTOOD THE REASON BEHIND TOO MUCH PROTECTIVENESS? THIS WAS WHY TWINS WERE OPENLY AFFECTIONATE TO ASTRID UNLIKE OTHER OLDER BROTHERS.

Vote and comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

979K 72.4K 49
"I love how this book is turning out!😍 Not cliche at all!" - i_hatecliche "We might live next door to each other," Haley said, "but we don't live in...
38.5K 725 36
"They used to be my bast friends, all we used to do was hanging out, laughing, tell funny stories to each other. but it's all gone now." Jasmine Bram...
74.5K 2.9K 57
When life gives you lemons, throw it back and demand chocolate. '"Sweet baby Satan!" I screamed, accidentally gaining the attention of the murderers...
169K 3.5K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...