Steal A Heart ~ A Mithzan Fan...

By oko2021

Stella is a YouTuber. She meets the guys at Sky Media. A fellow editor catches her eye. She has secrets of he... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N (Important)
Chapter 25
A/N Important Again
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N
A/N again
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39 Part 2
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
A Mother's Day Special
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A/N
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
A/N
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
A Father's Day Special
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Announcement
Vacation!
Chapter 61
Guys
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Vacation Pictures!!
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Announcement
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 ;)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Halloween Special
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80- Finale
Epilouge

Chapter 66

56 5 15
By oko2021

Stella P.O.V.

I woke up shivering in my bed. I looked at my phone and it is 7 in the morning. Shit. Max's appointment is in an hour. I flew out of bed and took a quick shower. I put my hair up in a bun and put on a tshirt and jeans. I made the bed and walked out of the room.

"Morning." Em said looking up from her phone.

"Sup."

"Who the hell is that?" Kyle yelled from God knows where.

"Stella! I told you yesterday!" She yelled back and rolled her eyes. I laughed and poured myself a cup of coffee.

"How did you sleep?" She asked. I smiled as the thoughts of yesterday came flooding back.

"Wonderful." I said, smiling. I got all warm inside and I giggled. What the hell was that? I giggle? I have never giggled before. What has Max done to me? Emily noticed and she looked at me like I was crazy. "It's too early for talking." I said and put my cup in the sink.

"I just asked how you slept!" She said dramatically, flaring her arms. I laughed and grabbed my keys.

"Thanks for letting me stay but I'm going back to Max's." I said. She rolled her eyes and waved.

"I'll see you at work." She said as I walked out. I danced all the way to my car and pulled out of the driveway. This day is so great. I love it.

I arrived to Max's apartment and knocked on the door. I heard talking and shuffling coming from the other side. The door opened revealing a yawning Max. He was wearing only his boxers and nothing else. #%&@$'ll. Holy hotness.

"Hey Stella." He said roughly. I moved my mouth to say something but nothing came out. "Stellaaa?"

"Uhhh. I'll be in the car!" I said and ran to the drivers seat. Smooth Stella. Real smooth. I mentally smacked myself and sighed. The passenger door opened and Max smiled as he got in. Thank goodness he had clothes on or I would lose it.

"Before I get stabbed by needles I wanna tell you something." He said. I nodded for him to continue. "I have a surprise for you."

"What is it?" I asked.

"You're gonna have to wait till we get out of the doctors office." He said. 

"Really? You had to tell me that! I hate you" I said and started driving.

"No you don't." He mocked. I ignored him and stared straight ahead. "You don't do you?" He asked right in my ear. I turned my head and he was right my face. I shrieked and swerved the car.

"Dammit Max! I'm trying to drive!" I yelled. He laughed and sat back down in his chair.

"Sorry." He said sarcastically. We arrived at the hospital and I parked the car. We got out and he walked over to me.

"If I don't make it out. Tell my family that I love them." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Max. You are literally going to be in there for like 30 minutes. It's just a shot." I said, laughing.

"I can still die though. Come in with me please." He begged. I sighed and walked towards the door.

"Fine." I said. He squealed like a girl and hugged. I pushed him away and slapped his arm.

"I still don't like you" I said sarcastically and walked into the hospital. He pouted and faked hurt. I love that goofball.

Emily P.O.V.

I got in my car and drove home. We all got an hour lunch break because James was in a happy mood. I'm pretty happy for that I was going to kill him if he didn't give me an hour. I don't care about the rest. Especially Tim. He's dumb.

I laughed as I joked with myself. I'm such a dick.

"A likeable duck." I said to myself. I howled in laughter as I said duck instead of dick. I'm such an idiot. I pulled up in my driveway and got out. I unlocked the door and walked in.

"Honey I'm home!" I yelled as I shut the door. I heard talking in out room. I'm pretty sure Kyle is just watching TV. I smiled as I walked to the bedroom door and opened it. I gasped and stepped back on what I saw. I closed my eyes hoping it's was just a dream. It wasn't. No no no. I knew something was going on but this. WHY WOULD HE DO THIS TO ME?!

"I trusted you. I let you get drunk. I let you go out in the middle of the night. I gave you my heart Kyle. I gave you everything and this is what you pay me back with?" I said, tears coming to my eyes.

"I never asked you to do that." He snapped. I scoffed and laughed.

"Yeah I know. I don't know why I ever trusted you in the first place. Who the fuck even is that anyway?" I said. The person rolled over and my eyes widened. What. The. Fuck. No. I shook my head and ran out the house. Tears streamed down my face. Why would he do this? I got in my car and dialed Stella's number. She answered on the first ring.

"Hello?" Max said and the girliest voice ever.

"Max I don't have time for you right now. Give the phone to Stella." I demanded.

"Max? What are you talking about? It's Maxima." He said still in the girly voice.

"Max. Please. Give the phone to her." I begged.

"Woah. Begging? From Emily! Something is wrong." He said. I heard talking in the background and Max sighed. "Here's the phone"

"Stella. Where are you?" I asked.

"Well I'm currently stuffing my face with McDonald's. Where are you?" She said with a mouth full of food.

"Kyle cheated on me." I said quietly. I heard choking and gasps on the other end.

"With who? Where are you? Please tell me you are okay!" She said quickly. Tears started to run down my face again. I pulled out of the driveway and started driving towards the office. I'll hopefully be the first one there so I can clean myself up.

"Jin." I said. I looked to the mirror towards our house. Kyle was staring at my car smiling while he held Jin in his arms.

A/N

Sorry elise_burd. I lied. This chapter wasn't cuter then the last one. I had an idea and  needed to use it. So because of that. Next chapter will be double as cute. #Mella and #Remily (Red x Emily). Forgive me for my lies.

Peace
AT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 215 24
Shelby is new at the offices. She moved to Washington cause her cousin invited her to work at the offices called Skymedia. She is sweet, energetic, a...
20.4K 631 32
Sky Media is looking for a new addition to the team! [Y/N] is the one for them since, [Y/N] is an old friend of Adam aka Sky. Then on the first day...
192 27 20
Isabella's her name She goes by Bella, Bel, B, Isa, Isabelle, or Is. She goes wandering in the woods. Then finds her self in a new city, new state, w...
3K 87 25
Adam's sister, Ellie, comes to visit him in Seattle. She starts to grow to love the place, and the people there; both those who work for her brother...