Untraveled Roads: SNK Fanfic

By FantasyRainbow8

Ember is a woman with no possible future. The only choice she has is to join the Military and get her life to... More

New Beginnings
Gradution
2nd Day
Cookies
Experiments
Home
My Past (Part 2 of Home)
Problems
How I Know You- Ember Tells Levi Part 1
How I Know You- Ember Tells Levi Part 2
Paper!!!!!!!!
23rd Expidition-Part One
23rd Expedition-Part 2
23rd Expiditin-Part 3
Wall Maria
The Fall
Cossual Titan
When They Grew-up
When The Time Comes
Missing
SNK Christmas Special- Long Time No See
SNK Christmas Special- Chaos at The Table
SNK Christmas Special- Ice Skating Disaster
Struggles
Hope Part 1
Hope Part 2
The Next Morning
MidDay Break
Evening
New Recruits
In a Titans Belly
My Future, in the hands to the one I loved most
Waking Up
In The End
Years Later

The Past

0 0 0
By FantasyRainbow8

The sunlight of the early morning sun woke me up. I look over my shoulder to see Levi, still asleep. I quietly get out of bed. Luckily I didn't wake me up.

Since this morning I was feeling energetic I decided to take a morning walk, by myself. As I got outside I saw Hanji talking to some MP. "Morning." I said as I approached them. No one took notice to my presence. "Do you have Eren Jaeger?" Asks an MP, with a low voice. Hanji as hesitant, "Yes we do." She answered. "If you don't successfully obtain his Titan power. We get him." He continued. This angered me. MP didn't deserve Eren. "No..." I hissed. The three of them turned to me. "Ember....." I guess nobody told Hanji that I was still alive. "Did you say Ember?" Asks the other MP. Hanji nodded and didn't saw anything. I could tell that she was furious with me. I couldn't blame her.

The taller MP grabbed me by my arm. "You're coming with us." He whispered to me. He had much strength and I was recovering. I nodded silently and went with them. And then everything went black.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1.4K 30
This is a Levi x fem Reader. The reader has a supernatural ability. She's an empath who can communicate with animals. Kinda like a disney princess bu...
6 0 4
Just a little something I wrote a few years ago. Definitely needs some editing, but I'll get to that later. ___________ Ember is a young woman lookin...
367K 12.8K 31
You come from a wealth family. Your father owns a company and your mom is a worldwide know fashion designer. You never truly wanted this... but it fe...
186K 4K 40
A woman is found in the mountains frozen in the ice. At first, it seems as if she's normal and just a medical mystery. But what secret is she hiding...