Guns and Roses✔

By _aleesuhhh

NOT EDITED🔞 __ "You're just a girl, Andrea! Girls are weak, they bitch at everything, and you can never hand... More

|01. California Move|
|02. Wing Man|
|03. Day At The Beach|
|04. First Day Of School|
|05. Overprotective Bastard|
|06. Your Choice|
|07. Apology|
|08. Broken Heart|
|09. Pregnant|
|10. Hugs & Kisses|
|11. Mistake|
|12. Troubled|
|13. Date Of Death|
|14. Mourning With Liquor|
|15. I Love You|
|16. That Isn't Love|
|17. Reminder|
|18. Getting Laid|
|20. Killer|
|21. Together Finally|
|22. Dearest Uncle|
|23. Back Off|
|24. Everything Is Fine|
|25. Attack|
|26. Panic|
|27. First Time Together|
|28. Accused|
|29. Victory Babe|
|30. Car Accident|
|31. Vegas|
|32. Dead|
|33. Taking A Break|
|34. Letter|
|35. Questions|
|36. Bullet Wounds|
|37. Visiting Skylar|
|38. Graduation Day|
|39. Night At Rowan's|
|40. Forgiven|
|41. Drunk|
|42. Gang Meet Up|
|43. Breakup|
|44. Positive|
|45. Secret|
|46. Part Two|
|47. Visit From Diane|
|48. Captured|
|49. Torture Video|
|50. Rescuing Andrea|
|51. Checkup|
|52. I Do|
|53. Traitor|
|54. Worried|
|55. Proposal|
|56. Wedding|
|57. Honeymoon|
|58. Business|
|59. In The Past|
|60. Big News|
|61. He's Back|
|62. Do You Love Her|
|63. You're Having A|
|64. One Month To Go|
|65. Deal Of Birth|
|66. Slip In|
|67. Businesses Around The World|
|68. Munchkins|

|19. Bomb|

2.1K 74 64
By _aleesuhhh

^Andrea's school outfit^

Andrea's POV

I wake up in Danny's arms, when I look up at him and he's still sleeping, he looks very peaceful when he's sleeping.

I tried to move but Danny has a tight hold on me, after a couple of minutes of trying to slip out, I looked for my underwear and put them on before leaving Danny's bedroom and going to mine.

I grabbed fresh clothes and placed them on the bed before going to shower. I stepped out with a warm white towl wrapped around my body as I walked out of the bathroom to see Danny laying there which by the way scared the shit out of me.

"Holy shit! Danny, can you at least knock or whistle?."

"Why? It's nothing I haven't seen before" he winks and I roll my eyes.

I drop the towl and slip on my bra and panties. Danny continued to stare at me with a smile.

"What? Your making me uncomfortable" I put on my shorts quickly.

"Nothing, your beautiful and I missed you...so much" he whispered the last part.

"Baby, are you okay?" I stop getting dressed and sit down on my bed.

"I can't believe you forgave me, I was such a asshole" a tear escaped his eye.

I kissed the tear away and gave him and hug.

"No tears Danny, stop crying."

He pulled away and I looked at the time on my phone, we have ten minutes until school starts.

"Danny baby, go get dressed now! Skylar! Eric! Ten minutes meet me at the car!" I yelled putting on my shirt and the flannel around my waist and white nikeys.

Danny rushed out my room and we all met at the car.

I grabbed my keys and phone then walked downstairs with my bag.

"Greg!" I yelled.

"Yea boss?" He appeared from the kitchen.

"Have Leo place a bomb on this car" I give him a picture of a black car.

He looks at the picture.

"You got it boss" he types Leo's number in the phone.

I quickly leave and get into the car, driving fast to school.
_____________
School

The car parks and we all get out with five minutes left. I catch kids staring at us and I forget I'm in dress code.

I huff and untie the flannel around my waist and slip my arms into the arm holes.

Everyone is still staring at me so I flipped them off. Everyone turned their attention away and I feel a set of eyes I knew all to well on me so I ignored them.

"Piggy back ride?" Danny asks and I looked at him.

"Hell yeah" I smile and I jump on his back.

While Danny continues to walk, Skylar and Eric followed us to the lockers.

I kiss Danny's cheek before getting off his back and going to my locker with Skylar.

"Any deals today?" Eric asked.

"Not that I know of."

"How are you dealing with the...you know...your father's death" Skylar whispers the last part.

"Still healing but it's going okay.." I close my locker and Danny drapes a arm over my shoulder pulling me close to him to kiss my hair.

"If you dont mind me asking...was he cremated?."

"No, he was buried at the cemetery" there was silence between all four of us now.

"Moving onto a less sad conversation, you guys want to get pizza after school?" Eric suggested.

"I can go for pizza" I said.

Everyone nodded and the bell rang for first period. Great I get to see the man whores...

I make my way to class and only see Austin, Tony, and Carson. They look at me and I plop down in my seat.

"Andrea.." one of the boys whispered.

"Leave me alone Carson."

There was and empty seat next to me and Carson stood up and sat down.

"I'm not going to leave you alone until you listen to me Andrea."

"Then what the fuck do you want Carson?!" I whispered shouted.

"Rowan didn't kill your father" he whispered.

"Then who did?! It's not a fucking coincidence my dad dies on the exact day and evening when me and Rowan went out, maybe you guys were in on the hit."

"Do you want to know what we were doing at the time? For real? Rowan didn't want us to tell you because he thought you would think less of him" he eyed me.

"What were you doing then Carson?!" I whispered shouted.

"We were setting up the damn picnic for your date!" He whispered shouted.

"Liar."

"Really?! Ask the fucking guys! Ask Rowan! Ask Tony, and Austin! We weren't on a deal, we weren't with your father at the time, we were at the beach, getting your date ready."

We look at each other and stare. I stood up from my desk and walked out the classroom. The teacher called out for me and I ignored him to go to the girls bathroom. I just wanted to cry.

I wanted to cry because just talking about his death is bringing back the mistake of not being there with him. Not being there to tell him I love you or anything like that.

When I reached the girls bathroom, I dropped my bag and paced in the bathroom while I ran my fingers through my hair with stress on my mind.

I felt tears race down my cheeks and I really felt like punching someone or something. I wanted to scream and pull my hair out, mostly cry. After I was finally able to pull myself together, I cleaned myself up and walked out the bathroom.

I headed to class and I see Rowan kissing some chick against the lockers. He looks my way and smirks. I ignored him and walk into the classroom, all eyes were on me and the teacher stopped teaching the lesson.

"Stay after class Andrea, now please sit."

I nodded and sat down I'm my seat.

A couple of minutes later, Rowan walked in with lipstick marks on his lips.

"Don't let this happen again Mr.Oliver."

"Yeah yeah" he waved him off and sat down in his seat.

"As I was saying..."

I focused on the rest of the lesson and pulled out all my homework from this class and wrote my name at the top and went up to the teacher to give him the papers when he was sitting down at his desk. I gave him the papers and he looked at me. I turned around and sat down in my seat.

It was now the end of the day, and the day went by pretty quick. After class Mr.Dick asked what my excuse was and I told him cramps. There is sometimes a good thing to being a women.

Danny and I held hands and Eric and Skylar held hands while we all walked out to the car. Our hands were seperated when I went to the driver side and Danny went to the passenger side to sit down.

Skylar and Eric got in and after the doors were shut, I leaned up against my car texting Leo.

"Is it done?."

"Yeah boss, it explodes in thirty seconds, tell me when you want me to press the button."

I see Rowan and his boys heading to the car and there all assholes.

"Now."

"Done."

Rowan and his boys got in and after about ten or fifteen seconds, he and his friends ran out the car. The car went up in flames and Rowan looked my way, I smirked.

I open my car door and drive off to go get pizza with Skylar, Eric and Danny.
_____________
Rowan's POV

After a long and tiring day of school, we were all tired so I pushed training to later on tonight.

We open the car doors and sit in our seats while I was about to start the car when Austin says something.

"Do you guys hear that?" He looks around in the car.

"Hear what?" Tony asks.

"The noise."

"What noise?" Carson chuckled.

"Shut the fuck up and listen!."

We stop and look around, listening to the small noise.

Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick.

We look at each other and adrenaline fills our bodies.

"It's a bomb! Get out of the fucking car!."

Everyone runs out after opening there doors and five seconds later my car blows up in flames. I look around and my eyes land on Andrea, smirking evily.

She gets into her car and drives off.

That little bitch!
_____________
1,433 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 3.7K 20
****Completed story **** A girl named Andrea was a full out tomboy she played basketball ,volleyball and ,football.She had good grades even tho she w...
1.3M 32.5K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
9.6K 1K 78
It all started with a dare. A stupid, damn dare! Challenged to slap a stranger, Skylee Kingston wasn't the one to fall back from saving her dignity...
152K 3.1K 47
Lucy isn't an ordinary gang leader. Most gang leaders are boys but she was an exception. She's a strong and independent girl and a powerful leader. L...