GLEE You Belong With Me(Seque...

By Musicalme1998

It's Junior year. Effy and Ryder can't wait to get back to their home in the New Directions after a summer in... More

GLEE You Belong With Me(Sequel to Being Effy Puckerman)
Chapter 1 Being Back With No Direction
Chapter 3 Sadness and Secrets
Chapter 4 Sammy Aka The New Drama Queen
Chapter 5 All Hell Breaks Lose
Chapter 6 Ryder of Jackson?
Chapter 7 The Boys Are Back
Chapter 8 I Want It All
Chapter 9 A KATY OR A GAGA
Chapter 10 Torturous Twosomes
Chapter 11 Sectionals
Chapter 12 Finchel
Chapter 13 Piano Man
Chapter 14 Battle Of The Sexes
Chapter 15 New York New York
Chapter 16 Bad Influences
Chapter 17 Valentines Week
Chapter 18 Regionals
Chapter 19 DIVA 2.0
Chapter 20 Life Unexpected

Chapter 2 Happy Go Lucky

1.7K 49 3
By Musicalme1998

Ryder's POV

I stood at my locker on Monday, Effy's was across from mine. She stood at her's putting on makeup.

"Are you going to ignore me until I apologise?" I asked. She shrugged not taking her attention off the mirror in the locker. I walked over to her and put my arms around her.

"I'm sorry I'm such a jackass?" I guessed. She laughed.

"Yeah you are, keep going" She prompted. I was tapped for ideas.

"Urrrrmmm..." I trailed off. She laughed and put my arms around my neck.

"Just kidding" she laughed. We kissed for about ten minutes. I pulled away.

"Okay it's time for glee" I laughed. She groaned.

"Great" she sighed. She used to love glee club, I suppose last year she had Sam and the others as well.

"You miss the others right?" I enquired.

"Yeah" she replied almost instantly, sometimes I could tell when she was lying.

"C'mon" I laughed, putting my arm around her neck.

---------------------------

Effy's POV

"Alright guys I know we've been a bit down lately so this weeks assignment is Happiness" Finn announced, he wrote on the board with the squeaky marker I hated.

"Then can we get rid of that god damn squeaky marker?" I asked. Everyone chuckled a little. Finn threw the marker into the bin.

"So sing happy songs this week, to be happy people" Finn announced doing thumbs up at us.

"Oh my god he's really doing a thumbs up" Kitty sighed. I shook my head at him.

"Anyone have an example?" Finn enquired. Kitty put her hand up.

"Alright let's give the floor to Miss Kitty Wilde" Finn replied clapping. The rest of the club clapped.

"Well this song is on my brain, I just can't forget it so...hit it!" she shouted. The band started playing. How the hell they knew what song to play was beyond me.

"Kitty:

One, two, three, uh!

My baby don't mess around

Because she loves me so

And this I know for sure.

Uh, But does she really wanna

But can't stand to see me

Walk out the door.

Don't try to fight the feelin'

'Cause the thought alone is killing me right now..

Uh, thank god for mom and dad

For sticking two together

'Cause we don't know how...

UH!

Kitty with New Directions:

Hey... ya.

Hey ya.

Hey... ya.

Hey ya.

Hey... ya.

Hey ya.

Hey... ya.

Hey ya.

Kitty:

You think you've got it

Oh, you think you've got it

But got it just don't get it

'Til there's nothing at all

We get together

Oh, we get together

But separate's always better when there's feelings involved

If what they say is "Nothing is forever"

Then what makes, then what makes, then what makes

Then what makes, what makes, what makes love the exception

So why you, why you

Why you, why you, why you are we so in denial

When we know we're not happy here...

Y'all don't want me here you just wanna dance

Kitty with New Directions(Nellie):

Hey... ya. (OH OH)

Hey ya. (OH OH)

Hey... ya. (Don't want to meet your daddy, OH OH)

Hey ya. (Just want you in my Caddy OH OH)

Hey... ya. (OH OH, don't want to meet yo' mama OH OH)

Hey ya. (Just want to make you cumma OH OH)

Hey... ya. (I'm, OH OH I'm, OH OH)

Hey ya. (I'm just being honest OH OH, I'm just being honest)

Kitty(Aylin):

Hey, alright now

Alright now fellas yeah!

Now what's cooler than bein' cool?

(ICE COLD!)

I can't hear ya'

I say what's, what's cooler than bein' cool?

(ICE COLD!)

Whooo...

Alright, alright, alright, alright

Alright, alright,

OK now ladies (yeah!)

Now we gon' break this thing down in just a few seconds

Now don't have me to break this thing down for nothing

Now I wanna see y'all on your baddest behavior

Lend me some sugar, I am your neighbor

Uh!Here we go know...

Shake it, shake, shake it, shake it (oh oh)

Shake it, shake it, shake, shake it, shake it, shake it (oh oh)

Shake it, shake it like a Polaroid Picture, shake it, shake it

Shh you got to, shake it, shh shake it, shake it, got to shake it

(Shake it sugar) shake it like a Polaroid Picture

Now all Beyoncé's and Lucy Liu's

And baby dolls, get on the floor

(Get on the floor)

You know what to do.

You know what to do.

You know what to do!

Kitty with New Directions(Bradley):

Hey... ya. (OH OH)

Hey ya. (OH OH)

Hey... ya. (OH OH)

Hey ya. (Uh oh, Hey ya)

Hey... ya. (OH OH)

Hey ya. (Uh, uh, OH OH)

Hey... ya. (OH OH)

Hey ya. (OH OH)" We were all on our feet dancing around with our hands in the air.

"That's exactly what I'm talking about" Finn cheered. We all clapped and wolf whistled at Kitty's performance.

---------------------------

Ryder's POV

I was in the locker room get changed for football practice and my locker was right next to Jackson's. Yes I still hated the guy, he deflowered my girlfriend, oh great now I sound like a twelve year old girl.

"So how are things with you and Buzz going?" Jackson enquired awkwardly. I glared at him.

"Who the hell is Buzz?" I asked.

"That's your girlfriends nickname...she's a mean drunk" Jackson laughed while pulling his gear on. He had a nickname for my girlfriend, I really didn't like this guy.

"Things are fine...she's been a little bitchy lately but everything is fine" I replied. He snorted.

"She still stressed by that letter then?" he asked. Wait what letter?

"What letter?" I enquired stopping getting changed entirely. Jackson stopped getting changed as well.

"The letter from her grandma" Jackson explained. What letters? What grandma?

"I'm going to need a little more to go on" I explained. I had no idea what the hell was going on but Jackson seemed to know a hell of a lot more than me. Why he knew more about Effy than I did, that I wanted the answer to as well.

"She got a letter from her grandma at the end of last year" Jackson explained. He seemed happy that I didn't know. Did he still like Effy? Oh I really hated this guy. After getting changed we headed out onto the field. The Cheerios were practising by the bleachers.

"HEY, IT'S HOT IN HERE. TITANS ARE IN THE ATMOSPHERE" They cheered. I spotted Effy being suspended in the air by Kitty and Marley. Why had she told Jackson and not me? I couldn't concentrate on football at the moment. I needed to talk to my girlfriend. I was about to leave when someone caught my eyes in the bleachers. It was that chick from glee club what was her name...Bradley was it? She bit her bottom lip and waved at me. I waved back. Suddenly I had forgotten all about my girlfriend issues, wait what was I talking about? I had a girlfriend, I could be thinking about other chicks. Especially since she was a Sophomore.

---------------------------

Effy's POV

He was looking at that skank Bradley. That slut was all innocent school girl act and he was all drooling and shit.

"Oh get over it. It's not like he would actually go out with the chick" Marley grumbled as we sat down for lunch. I bit the inside of my cheek.

"Yeah I know I know" I mumbled. No actually I didn't know, I was genuinely worried that he liked this girl. Who would he rather have me the damaged goods or her the slutty bitch who would put out. I had heard her reputation of sleeping around.

"You used to be so good at lying" Kitty explained taking my hand.

"He loves you yeah. Remember that" Kitty added. I smiled at her.

"I'm just worried that he'll see her as the girl who will put out and me as the damaged goods" I responded. Both Marley and Kitty snorted.

"If he thinks like that then he doesn't deserve you" Marley added. I had the best friends in the world. I spotted the bitch across the cafeteria sitting with the burnouts aka the stoners.

"Alright then now my problems Bree is being a bitch again and wants to be head Cheerio. I need to take the bitch down and I need to take her down now. How do I do it?" Kitty enquired.

"Put laxatives in her protein shake right before we perform in the school assembly tomorrow" I replied not taking my eyes off of the bitch. Kitty and Marley laughed.

"Wow you can be a bitch when you're distracted" Kitty laughed.

"You would've gotten to laxatives anyway, you always do" Marley mumbled. Kitty dropped her fork.

"Oh my god let it go" Kitty snapped. We all laughed quietly. The bell rang.

"I swear to god lunch keeps getting shorter" Marley groaned. We headed to glee.

---------------------------

"Alright guys. Who's ready to get their happiness on?" Mr Shue enquired dumping a load of sheet music on the piano. Ryder put his hand up.

"I have a song" Ryder announced.

"Alright give it up for Mr Ryder Lynn" Finn cheered. I reluctantly applauded. Ryder went to the front of the room and nodded to the band.

"Ryder:

We'll do it all

Everything

On our own

We don't need

Anything

Or anyone" Ryder walked over to me and took my hand.

"If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know

How to say

How I feel

Those three words

Are said too much

They're not enough

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told

Before we get too old

Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time

Chasing cars

Around our heads

I need your grace

To remind me

To find my own

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told

Before we get too old

Show me a garden that's bursting into life

All that I am

All that I ever was

Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

I don't know where

Confused about how as well

Just know that these things will never change for us at all

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?" Ryder sang to me. I blinked a lot. I stuck my hand up.

"Mr Shue I have a song" I explained. Ryder looked taken back that I didn't respond to his romantic gesture.

"Urm...sure Effy you have the floor" Mr Shue muttered, everyone seemed to notice the cold shoulder I gave to Ryder. I handed over the sheet music to the band. I nodded to them and they started playing.

"Effy:

Doom, da da-di da-di, doom, da da-di da-di

Everybody's gonna love today

Gonna love today, gonna love today

Everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today

Anyway you want to, anyway you've got to

Love love me, love love me, love love

I've been crying for so long

Fighting tears just to carry on

But now, but now it's gone away

Hey girl, why can't you carry on?

Is it 'cause you're just like your mother?

Little tyke, like to tease for fun?

Well, you ain't gonna tease no other

Gonna make you a lover

Everybody's gonna love today, love today, love today

Anyway you want to, anyway you've got to

Love love me, love love me, love love

Girl in a groove with the big bust on

Big bust on, big bust on

Wait till your mother and your papa's gone, papa's gone

Momma, momma papa

Shock shock me, shock shock me, shock shock

Said everybody's gonna love today

Gonna love today, gonna love today

I said everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today

Anyway you want to, anyway you've got to

Love love me, love love me, love love

Carolina sits on ninety-five

Give her a dollar and she'll make you smile

Hooker, what a looker, walk away!

Carry dresses like a kid for fun

Licks her lips like they're something other

Tries to tell you life has just begun

But you know she's getting something other

Than the love from her mother

Everybody's gonna love today, love today, love today

Anyway you want to, anyway you've got to

Love love me, love love me, love love

Girl in a groove with the big bust on

Big bust on, big bust on

Wait till your mother and your papa's gone, papa's gone

Momma, momma papa

Shock shock me, shock shock me, shock shock

I said everybody's gonna love today

Gonna love today, gonna love today

I said everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today

Anyway you want to, anyway you've got to

Love love me, love love me, love love

Doom, da da-di da-di, doom, da da-di da-di

Doo doo, da-di da-di, doo doo, da-di da-di

Doom, da da-di da-di, doom, da da-di da-di

Everybody's gonna love today

Gonna love today, gonna love today

Everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today

Anyway you want to, anyway you've got to

Love love me, love love me, love love

Doom, da da-di da-di, doom, da da-di da-di

Doo doo, da-di da-di, doo doo, da-di da-di

Doom, da da-di da-di, doom, da da-di da-di" everyone had gotten up to dance with me. I sat down.

"That was perfect Ef" Mr Shue cheered while clapping.

"Thank you" I replied sweetly.

---------------------------

Marley's POV

I had no idea where Effy and Kitty were but they were really late for glee.

"So anyone have a number?" Finn enquired. Aylin's hand shot straight up in the air.

"I do I do" she squealed running to the front of the room. It's like she was always on speed. She waved at the band signalling for them to start.

"Aylin:

Three little birds, sat on my window

And they told me I don't need to worry

Summer came like cinnamon, so sweet

Little girls double-dutch on the concrete

Maybe sometimes, we got it wrong, but it's alright

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same

Don't you hesitate

Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song

You go ahead, let your hair down

Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams

Just go ahead, let your hair down

You're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow

Blue as the sky, sunburnt and lonely

Sipping tea at a bar by the roadside

(Just relax, just relax)

Don't you let those other boys fool you

Gotta love that afro hairdo

Maybe sometimes, we feel afraid, but it's alright

The more you stay the same, the more they seem to change

Don't you think it's strange?

Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song

You go ahead, let your hair down

Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams

Just go ahead, let your hair down

You're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow

Just more than I could take, pity for pity's sake

Some nights kept me awake, I thought that I was stronger

When you gonna realise, that you don't even have to try any longer?

Do what you want to

Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song

You go ahead, let your hair down

Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams

Just go ahead, let your hair down

Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song

You go ahead, let your hair down

Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams

Just go ahead, let your hair down

Ohh, you're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow" Aylin sang. I loved this song. I noticed that Ryder kept looking at the door, Effy was still giving him the cold shoulder. I didn't blame her, I had caught Ryder looking at Bradley occasionally.

---------------------------

Effy's POV

I sat at the library computer again, searching my family tree again, still nothing. I didn't know what this was bothering me so much. I had looked multiple times and no one had come up who was my grandma. This was irritating.

"What you looking at?" some asked from behind me. I quickly clicked of the website and turned to see Ryder with a huge stack of magazines in his hand.

"Nothing" I lied, this time the lie sort of fell in on itself.

"Just some homework stuff" I continued.

"What homework so you have checking out your family tree?" Ryder asked, I could here the hurt in his voice. I groaned.

"Fine I was checking my family tree again" I sighed. He pulled a chair up next to me.

"Why?" he asked.

"Just curious" I lied again, I hadn't told anyone about the letter an until I knew if it was real or not I didn't plan on telling anyone.

"So you didn't get a letter at the end of last year from someone claiming to be your grandma?" Ryder asked his vision focused on the floor. How the hell did he find out about the letter?

"How the hell..?" I began. He shot off his chair and turned his back to me.

"Jackson told me" he choked before storming out. Oh crap, I could see how this looked. Jackson didn't find out by me telling him, he found out from finding the letter. I sighed, it was time to read the letter.

Dearest Effy,

Sorry for contacting you out of the blue but the information I possess crucial for you to here. Meet me at the Lima Bean on 13th September at lunchtime.

I looked on the computer. Tomorrow was the 13th. Should i go or not? The bell rang. Shit I was late for glee. I ran to the auditorium as fast as I could. Ryder was sat alone on the stage.

"Where is everyone?" I asked dropping my bag at the side of the stage. He didn't reply.

"Are you seriously pissed at me?" I asked.

"Why did w get to know and not me?" Ryder enquired.

"He doesn't but he found the letter, I haven't told anyone otherwise you would know. You'd be the first person I tell" I replied sitting on his lap and running my hand through his hair.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked.

"I didn't want anyone to know until I knew it was real" I explained.

"Have you read it yet?" Ryder enquired. I nodded.

"Was it real?" Ryder continued.

"We'll find out tomorrow lunch time" I explained, he looked at me a little confused. Finally the others started to arrive.

"Where have you guys been?" I enquired.

"No where" Marley giggled. I glared at her, she was hiding something.

"Well let's sing something" Jake laughed. He nodded to the band, had they been here the whole time?

"Jake:

Lately I been, I been losing sleep

Dreaming about the things that we could be

But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard

Said no more counting dollars

We'll be counting stars

Yeah, we'll be counting stars

Michael:

I see this life

Like a swinging vine

Swing my heart across the line

In my face is flashing signs

Seek it out and ye shall find

Jake:

Old, but I'm not that old

Young, but I'm not that bold

And I don't think the world is sold

I'm just doing what we're told

Both:

I feel something so right

By doing the wrong thing

And I feel something so wrong

By doing the right thing

I could lie, could lie, could lie

Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

New Directions:

Lately I been, I been losing sleep (Hey!)

Dreaming about the things that we could be

But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard

Said no more counting dollars

We'll be counting stars

Lately I been, I been losing sleep (Hey!)

Dreaming about the things that we could be

But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard

Said no more counting dollars

We'll be, we'll be counting stars

Seth:

I feel the love

And I feel it burn

Down this river every turn

Hope is a four letter word

Make that money

Watch it burn

Jackson:

Old, but I'm not that old

Young, but I'm not that bold

And I don't think the world is sold

I'm just doing what we're told

Seth and Jackson:

And I feel something so wrong

By doing the right thing

I could lie, could lie, could lie

Everything that downs me makes me wanna fly

New Directions:

Lately I been, I been losing sleep (Hey!)

Dreaming about the things that we could be

But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard

Said no more counting dollars

We'll be counting stars

Lately I been, I been losing sleep (Hey!)

Dreaming about the things that we could be

But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard

Said no more counting dollars

We'll be, we'll be counting stars

Jake:

Take that money

Watch it burn

Sink in the river

The lessons I learned

Take that money

Watch it burn

Sink in the river

The lessons I learned

Jackson:

Take that money

Watch it burn

Sink in the river

The lessons I learned

Take that money

Watch it burn

Sink in the river

The lessons I learned

Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

New Directions:

Lately I been, I been losing sleep (Hey!)

Dreaming about the things that we could be

But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard

Said no more counting dollars

We'll be counting stars

Lately I been, I been losing sleep

Dreaming about the things that we could be

But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard

Said no more counting dollars

We'll be, we'll be counting stars

Jake:

Take that money

Watch it burn

Sink in the river

The lessons I learned

Seth:

Take that money

Watch it burn

Sink in the river

The lessons I learned

Michael:

Take that money

Watch it burn

Sink in the river

The lessons I learned

New Directions:

Take that money

Watch it burn

Sink in the river

The lessons I learned" We all sang. We all got into a group hug.

"NEW DIRECTIONS!!!" We cheered.

---------------------------

•HEY YA - OUTKAST

•CHASING CARS - SNOW PATROL

•LOVE TODAY - MIKA

•PUT YOUR RECORDS ON - CORINNE BAILEY RAE

•COUNTING STARS - ONE REPUBLIC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643 17 1
What if Rachel and Finn hadn't gotten back together at Nationals in New York? This story follows Puck and Finn and their relationship journey through...
113 0 8
In which Gabriella, Finn and Rachel's daughter from sophomore year, starts going to a new school in her hometown, along with her 12 year old brother...
455K 10.3K 53
Everyone at McKinley High knows about New Directions. When the glee club does a production of Grease, sophomore Juliet Vasquez is dragged along to se...
406K 6.9K 43
Emily-Grace Madison starts at a new school called William McKinley High School. This is the place where she meets her first love. She also meets a fa...