MY CHILDHOOD JOCK (BWWM)

Von dedliebook

"The Jock." A random girl squeals in excitement as she watch jake walk down the hallway. More like the jerk... Mehr

Arthur's Note
Young Us
Poor ChanJon
The Barrier
Little Freaky
Typical Jake
What just happened
You were right
Not her type
Ladys Man
I missed you
Its Different
I just want you
I Like You
No strings attached
You're amazing
Thats My Favorite
Overthinking
Why bother
Good but Bad
I got this
Like Glue
Without you
Selfish
Promise
We're done
Didnt Mean It
Possesive
Ignored
What Now?
Am I Really?
I'm So Confused
Permission
Prove It
The flow
Messing With You
Use Me
Dad
Terry Johnson
Find
Hotel
Hotel part two
Selfless
Quit
Taylor
Hope it goes well
Much handle
Trust
Unlimited
Typical Kendra
Timothy McGrath
Karma
Dominant
Love of my life
Unknown
Taylor change
Haox one
Let go
Happy and in Love
Had enough
A catch
You're my man
Trouble
Keep Moving
Forever and always
Brown
Took my breathe away
Family
Make it believable
Unbelievable
Gut feelings

Choose

12.7K 409 216
Von dedliebook

KENDRA POV

I was thinking of staying home again, I really wish I could.

Lets ask mother.

"Mommy!?" I called her as I'm still in bed. "MOM!"

"YES!" My mom came in my room with her work clothes on.
"Spit it out, I'm in rush."

"Can I stay home?"

"No."

"Please." I plead. "What if I pass out again?"

"Jake can send you to the hospital." My mom was about to close the door..

"No." I frown. "Please mom, I'm feeling really dizzy."

I really didn't feel dizzy, I just don't want to go to school today. Everyday.

"It's you're senior year." My mom added.
"Fine."

"Really?" My eyes widen. She actually said yes. "Thank you."

"Don't let me change my mind." My mom rolled her eyes.
"You should go find a job."

"I don't want a job."

"I guess you don't want to stay home either."

"Fine mom, Ill look for a job."

"You better." She then closed the door but opened it back again. "Bye sweetie."

"Bye."

-

11:33 a.m

My cellphone ringtone blared in the atmosphere playing a classic iPhone tone.
"Hello." I quickly picked up the phone without looking who it is.

"Hey Kendra." The voice said. My dumb self didn't check it was ChanJon. as soon as I seen name pop up, I was about to hang up.
"Don't hang up."

"Aren't you suppose to be in class?" Looking at the time.

"I'm actually in front of your door." He chuckled. "Open up."

Is ChanJon actually outside my house?

I don't believe it until I see it, so I got out my room and went downstairs by the doors.

"Say something." I told ChanJon on the phone.

"Something." ChanJon said through the phone and knock on the door at the same time.

That's when I got nervous all sudden, I gazed down at the pajama shorts and tank top. I'm not even wearing a bra...

"Open up." ChanJon knocks again. "Or I'm leaving."

When he said that, I quickly opened the door and let him in. ChanJon was wearing some ripped rolled up jeans and black Nike shirt, shoes and a cap.
ChanJon surprisingly came in, hugged me and walked over to the couch and sat down.
"Sit." He waved me over here.

I followed and sat by him... Not too close.

"So..." ChanJon grab both my hands. "I was tempted to forget about you and act like you didn't exist but I can't..."

"Chan...."

"That's when I realize I found myself driving to your house to talk this out." He continued. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Chan... I don't know."

"Answer me."

"I was scared."

"Scared of what?"

"I was scared you'll think less of me or compared me to something."

"Go on."

"I felt ashamed to the fact of sleeping with somebody else while having a boyfriend who was nothing but nice to me and I let a lie ruin it."

"You didn't ruin nothing." ChanJon rubbed my hands. "You should of just told me."

"I know, I tried to tell you the truth and hiding at the same time."

"You were drugged."

"Yea."

"I should of called you back or picked up the phone when I seen several missed calls from you." ChanJon came closer. "I was busy.. I'm sorry."

"The person who needs to say sorry is me." I glared down. "I am so so sorry that I've done this to you, if I can take it back I would."

"I'm not going to say I forgive you just yet." I felt ChanJon staring at me while my head is still down." All I know is that it wasn't your fault so let's try this one more time."

"Me and you?" I gazed up at ChanJon smile.

"Yeah." He shrugged his shoulders. "We both slept with somebody and we weren't broken up, we made our mistake so basically we both cheated."

I didn't say nothing.

"I'm sorry I slept with Vicky by the way." ChanJon creased my cheeks. "I really miss you."

"It's understandable." I touched his hands that was on my cheeks.
" I miss you too."

"So how about giving this another chance?"

"That would be nice."

"Good." ChanJon pulled me on top of him and gave me a kiss.
"You didn't brush your teeth."

"Hey!" I playfully pushed him. "You're the one that came unexpected."

"That's because I missed you." He kissed my neck.
"Now go get ready, I'm taking you somewhere."

"Okay." I got off of him and grab the remote control.
"Watch whatever you want until I get ready."

"Yes mom." ChanJon grabbed the remote and also my face again to give a deep kiss.
"I really do miss you."

"I miss you too." I said as he let go of me.
"Be ready at twenty the least."

"Okay."

-

2:21 p.m

"I told you twenty minutes the least." ChanJon said when I walked in front of him.

"I was trying to find something to wear and my makeup." I sat on his lap. "I want to look good for you."

"You already look good without any of those." Chan gave me a quick kiss and turned off the television. I got off of him and walk to the front door followed by Chan. I locked the door and went toward his car. As soon as chanjon was about to drive off from my house, a car honked behind him causing him to slam the breaks. Thankfully we were both wearing seatbelt.
"What the hell?" ChanJon hissed when he realize it was jakes car.
"Were you planing on seeing him today?" ChanJon narrowed his eyes at me. He was pissed.

"NO." I blurted out loud. Me and Chanjon just got back together like an hour ago, we're not about to break up again.
"I don't know why he's here."

"Sure." Chanjon sarcasticly replied.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Getting defensive. "You don't believe me?"

"I never said that." He quickly said. "It's kinda odd he showed up today when I'm here."

"Well I'm surprise as you." I frowned. "Ask what he want because I'm not talking to him."

Chanjon was about to say something, although jake came to the window.

"Where y'all going?" Was the first thing jake said. "I was about to invite Kendra somewhere."

"Out." Chanjon turn to Jakes emotionlessly expression.
"What do you want?"

"Well I was going to go somewhere with Kendra but I can see she's occupied." Jake eyes came on to me.

Jake eyes were different. I don't how to describe it.

"Well she don't want to go with you." Chanjon gazed at me.

"Oh really?" Jake smirked. "Why don't Kendra answer?"

When my name came out of Jakes mouth, I felt odd. The way he said it. It's weird. Cold maybe? I don't know.

"Well answer." Chanjon voice came.

I looked at jake first, who didn't look like his normal self. Something is off about him and I wanted to ask, but at the same time Chanjon and I just got back together.

If I choose jake, Chanjon will never forgive me.

If I choose Changjon, something is going to happen.

Something is going on with jake.

He had the same expression when he found out his mom was sick.

"Chanjon..."

"There's your answer." Chanjon happily said to jake.

"No, Chanjon..." I grabbed his hands. "Something is up."

"You're seriously choosing this asshole?" Chanjon was about to snatch his hands away but I held it tight.

"I promise you I'm not." I looked deep into Chanjon eyes. "Please, just let me talk to him."

Chanjon stayed quiet.

"Please baby." I begged. "Three minutes."

Silent.

"I'll be over there." Jake got out from the window and went to his car.

"Baby." I lean forward and place kisses on Chanjon face. "Three minutes and that's it."

Silent.

"Please baby." I begged again. "I'm not leaving with him, I'm leaving with you... come on baby."

"You got two minutes or else I'm leaving your ass." He mumbled. Chanjon was mad. He never cursed like that before.

"Okay." I gave him a quick kiss on the lips, nose and forehead.
"You're freaking amazing."
I got out the car and ran to jake.

"My dad just had a stroke." Jake blurted out.

"WHAT?" My eyes jumped out my head. Not literally. You know what I mean.
"Just now?"

"The doctor called me when I was over at vickys house." Running his hands over his hair.

I ignored the name Vicky and focus on the important stuff.

"What hospital?"

"The same one you were in."

"Okay, me and Chanjon will follow you." I walked over to Chanjon car before he can say anything.

"Is he okay?" Chanjon asked. "I was watching his face expression."

"His dad just had a stroke." Putting my seatbelt on. "He's kinda shock by it."

"What hospital he's in?"

"Same on I was in."

"You want me to follow him?"

"Would you be angry if I said yes?"

"It's not about me." Chanjon backed up from the driveway. "You did tell me you were pretty close with his dad."

"Yea." Trying to calm my nerves. "If something happen to jakes dad, all hell with break loose."

Chanjon placed his hands on mine while the the other on the wheel the whole car ride and told me everything will be okay.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

288K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
453K 13K 40
[[✨COMPLETED✨]] • We both inched closer and closer until our lips were brushing against each other like some sort of tease. But before we could go a...
31.6K 833 28
[BXB] "Promise me you'll stay strong, for me, for us" Smiling at the older boy below him Blake rested his forehead upon Alec's. "I promise" Hearin...
32.5K 827 15
Seventeen years old Sam Adams doesn't do well with people. He prefers staying home on the weekends and staying away from parties. He has only one fri...