Clash Academy (EXO Fan Fictio...

Від heymacaREENA

For 50 years, Two Moon Academy was an all boys school. However, the new owner decided to turn it to a coed sc... Більше

Characters and Prologue
Chapter 1: The Blue Envelope
Chapter 2: An Unexpected Phone Call
Chapter 3: The News
Chapter 4: The Last Week of Vacation
Chapter 5: First Day of School
Chapter 6: Moon Star Section
Chapter 7: Snobby Liar Ungentle Man
Chapter 8: The Chosen One
Chapter 9: TMSSO
Chapter 10: Congratulations
Chapter 11: Where's Kim Jong In?
Chapter 12: Reckless and Careless
Chapter 13: Strawberry Ice Cream
Chapter 14: Photograph
Chapter 15: Jealous
Chapter 16: The Girl
Chapter 18: The Blackmail
Chapter 19: Open Arms
Chapter 20: The Secret Admirer
Chapter 21: Project
Chapter 22: Walk Out Prince
Chapter 23: Quartet
Chapter 24: Clueless
Chapter 25: Reveal
Chapter 26: Shake Hands
Chapter 27: Experiment
Chapter 28: Avoid
Chapter 29: In Time
Chapter 30: Bubbletea
Chapter 31: The Hardest Word
Chapter 32: Change of Plans
Chapter 33: Mrs. Kim
Chapter 34: Rain
Chapter 35: Glam
Chapter 36: Fan Girl
Chapter 37: Dance
Chapter 38: Real Andrew Lee
Chapter 39: Lucky
Chapter 40: Surprise Visits
Chapter 41: Four Months Left
Chapter 42: Together
Chapter 43: Confession
Chapter 44: Almost
Chapter 45: Villa
Chapter 46: Best Trophy
Chapter 47: Clash of the EXO
Chapter 48: Haiku
Chapter 49: Kai
Chapter 50: Trouble
Chapter 51: All for Min Na
Chapter 52: Fieldtrip
Chapter 53: Sick
Chapter 54: Afraid to Lose You
Chapter 55: XOXO
Chapter 56: Masochistic
Chapter 57: Common Enemy
Chapter 58: Sweet Dreams
Chapter 59: Motorbike
Chapter 60: Take Every Chances
Chapter 61: Pretend
Chapter 62: Birthday
Chapter 63: Come Closer
Chapter 64: EXO Comeback
Chapter 65: Save
FINALE
Epilogue
Author's Note
Special Chapter
Hey!

Chapter 17: Cho Na

78.4K 1.9K 1K
Від heymacaREENA

Preliminary Examinations! This past days were all cramming, nights were restless. You felt like you were a zombie already as you were walking on your way to your classroom. You were still sleepy.

"Minnie! Wait for me!" You turned around and saw Chanyeol rushing towards you. He was catching his breath.

"Can we talk for a while?" He asked.

"Sure." You lazily answered.

This past days he seemed to be acting strange towards you. He seldom talked especially breaktime or when there would be any chance that you could converse. He acted like this after the Club Fair when he said that he was not feeling well because of an ample time of sleep. Maybe this time, he would be telling what's really going on with him.

"I'm sorry if I acted strange this past few days. I have been occupied by so many things and you know its examination week. I'm really sorry Minnie-ah." He said.

You looked at him and smiled. You tapped his shoulders. "There's nothing to be sorry about Channie. I completely understand. Examination is really stressful. Just promise me you'll never be like that again. I miss my Vitamin  C." You said.

"Vitamin C?" He asked.

"Vitamin C! C stands for Chanyeol!" You said as you gestured your hands in letter C and smiled.

Chanyeol laughed. "I like that!" He said.

His laughter you had not heard this past few days, now it's back. Its like Vitamin C which brightens up your day.

You smiled. "I'm glad you like it! You now know how much I need you everyday." You said as you cupped his face with your hands.

Meanwhile, Suho was also on his way to your room when he saw you and Chanyeol. He went aside so he wouldn't be noticed by the two of you as he put his reviewer closer to hid half of his face so his eyes could still see the two of you.
"What are they doing?" He thought.

Chanyeol felt his cheeks burning as he felt your hands touching his face. He stared at your eyes. Both of you smiled.

"You really miss me? Don't you?" He said as he slightly pinched your cheeks. Both of you laughed.

Then Chanyeol put his arm around your shoulders as both of you entered your room happily.

Suho both raised his brow startled on what you and Chanyeol did. "There is something really going on with this two." Suho thought then he shook his head. "What am I thinking? What is something going on with them is none of my business anyway?" He thought as he put back his eyes on his reviewer and walked on his way to your classroom.

---------------------------------------------

Thanked God its Saturday! Sleepless nights were now over because of the exams. It's a perfect time to at least unwind. Tao called Kris and asked him to hang out. They met at the mall.

"So what are we going to do?" Kris asked Tao.

"Let's go to the arcade center!" Tao exclaimed as he tugged Kris shoulders like a kid.

"Ugh! Again? You always love to hang out there. Can we go somewhere else?" Kris offered.

Tao shook his head. "No! I love to go at the arcade center today! Please?" Tao insisted.

"Okay! Okay!" Kris said leaving him no choice. Then he shrugged off Tao's grip from his arm as they went on their way to the arcade center.

They played various games there. Tao was the one enjoying the most. He would pull Kris with him everywhere. Suddenly he stopped and his eyes widened as he saw a big panda stuffed toy hanging at the counter.

Kris slightly poked his forehead. "Oh no! Here we go again!" Kris said.

Tao rushed to the counter and asked the lady. "Hi miss! How could I get that big Panda?" He asked as he was pointing out to the stuffed toy.

"Oh that one sir? You need to beat our current highest score at the basketball shooting game in just 75 seconds!" The lady answered.

"What's the highest score?" Kris asked who was just behind Tao.

"120 sir." The lady said.

Kris snickered. "Chicken." He said.

Tao faced Kris as his hands were folded together under his chin as if begging.

Kris couldn't take Tao's gesture. "Fine! I'll get it for you!" Kris said.

Kris positioned himself and held the ball. Tao pressed the button to start the timer. In an instant Kris shoot the ball at the ring then another and another. It was so fast. The ball never missed. Kris was an incredible shooter! Tao was there shouting and cheering for Kris. Some people were also watching, their mouths hanging open in amazement.

Times up! Tao jumped in joy. The crowd applauded. Kris just smirked as if it was just a normal thing. He scored 216 points in 75 seconds!

Tao rushed as Kris gave him the stuffed toy. He hugged it tightly, he was so happy. Kris smiled. "Ya! Aren't you gonna even thanked me?" He asked.

"Thank you hyung! You're the best!" Tao said as he raised the stuffed toy like a trophy.

"Let's go Panda!" Kris said as Tao followed him still holding closely his panda to him.

---------------------------------------------

As they were walking, Kris spun his head towards the candy store. He saw someone familiar going out of the store. He walked quickly towards the candy store. Tao bemused just followed Kris.

"Min Na!" Kris shouted.

You turned your back and saw Kris rushing towards you.

"Kris?" You said as you also saw Tao behind him. "Tao?!"

"Hey! What a coincidence you're also here!" Kris happily said as he noticed Cho Na who stopped licking her lollipop when he saw Tao. Cho Na's eyes broadened.

Tao waved his hand. "Hi Min Na-ah!" He greeted

"And who's this cute little girl with you?" Kris asked as he bent down and leaned closer to Cho Na but he noticed that she was not looking at him but her eyes focused on Tao.

"This is my sister, Cho Na!" You answered as you slightly shook her arm. "Ya! Cho Na say hi to my classmates!" You said but she was not talking and was not moving. You snapped your fingers in front of her face. "Ya!" But she instead yanked away from your hands and walked towards Tao and pointed the stuffed toy.

"Eonnie! I want a big Panda too!" She said as she was squeezing the Panda's feet. Tao was narrowing her eyes on Cho Na. "Stop touching my panda!" He thought.

"Cho Na, I'm sorry but we don't have enough money for that." You said.

"Oh you want this?" Kris said to Cho Na and referred to the stuffed toy.

Cho Na nod her head.

Kris snatched the panda from Tao's arms but he caught the panda's left arm. "Hey! Tao let's just give it to her!" Kris blurted.

"No! This is mine! Just buy her another one! Right?" Tao said as he looked on Cho Na.

Cho Na shook her head. "Nooo! I want that one!" Cho Na whined.

"Cho Na! Kris.. Tao.. Don't fight, its just okay. You don't need to give her that. We'll be going home now." You said as you were dragging Cho Na's arm but she resisted.

"No! I will not go home! I want that Panda!" She insisted as she began to sob.

Kris narrowed his eyes on Tao. "Tao just give it to her. She is already crying!" Kris said.

"But hyung!" Tao complained.

"I am the one who work hard for this! So just let it go! And besides you're old enough to have this stuffed toy!" Kris said.

"Oh no! They are already fighting!" You thought as you began to worry the scene the two were having while you were trying to calm Cho Na from crying.

Tao let go of the stuffed toy but he was still furious.

Kris leaned down. "Hi little girl! I am yours!" (he said that with a child-like voice). He held the panda and held its hand as if waving.

You smiled on how cute Kris voice when he said that.

Cho Na stopped crying. He stared at Kris then at the panda. "Stop crying okay? Let's be friends?" Kris said as he reached out the hand of the panda to Cho Na.

Cho Na smiled and shook the panda's hand. "Yes!" She said as she excitingly hug the stuffed toy.

Tao was there watching, envious.

Cho Na looked at Kris. " Thank you!" Cho Na said.

Kris gently patted her head. "Your welcome little girl!" He said as he smiled.

Then Kris stood up. "Your sister is so cute!" Kris complimented.

You smiled. "Thank you. You shouldn't done this Kris." You said.

"Na-ah its fine. I don't like seeing little girls crying." He said as he slightly pinched Cho Na's cheeks who was hugging her panda tightly.

You approached Tao who was so sad losing his panda. "Tao, I'm so sorry for my sister for taking your panda and thank you because I know even you don't want to, you still gave it away." You said as you tapped his shoulder.

"I hate Kris for giving my panda away." Tao said as both of you looked at Kris.

"She said she's hungry. Let's eat? My treat!" Kris said.

"What? Oh Kris this is too much! We are going home." You said.

"But eonnie! I still want to play with panda and to oppa!" Cho Na asserted.

"See? Come on Min Na!" Kris persisted.

"I'm hungry too." Tao said.

You both raised your hands like surrendering. "Fine!"

Cho Na jumped in excitement.

Kris tucked under his arm the panda as it was too heavy and huge for Cho Na to carry while he held her hand on the other. They went ahead first while you and Tao followed them.

"So Kris was fond of kids huh?" You asked Tao who looked much more envious seeing Kris and Cho Na.

"Just today." He replied.

--------------------------------------------------

Kris treated pizza as that was Cho Na's request. While you were eating, you watched Kris as he wiped the sauce from Cho Na's mouth. They sat beside each other while you and Tao on the other side of the table. They looked like a father and a daughter.

However, Tao was still staring at the panda who was beside Cho Na. "I hate your sister." He whispered to you.

Cho Na heard Tao, she crossed her arm and narrowed her eyes on him. "I hate you too!" Cho Na said.

Tao was scared at Cho Na's stare. He clung to your arm. "Her eyes are scary! Its freaking me out!" Tao said.

"Ya! Cho Na stop that!" You said.

Kris laughed hard, Cho Na also did the same. They did a high-five.

You also laughed.

Tao looked at you and let go of your arm. "Tssh! Min Na-ah! I thought you are on my side!" He exclaimed.

----------------------------------------------

After eating, it was time to go home. Your parents were surely worried because you were gone for how many hours and Cho Na was with you. Kris was offering to drive you home but you declined.

"Kris, its okay. We are going to take the cab. And what you had done for Cho Na is too much." You said.

"Okay if that's what you want." He replied then he patted Cho Na's head gently.

"See you soon little girl. Oppa promise to play with you again." Kris said to Cho Na who was clinging to his legs.

"I'll see you soon?" Cho Na asked.

"Yes! I promise! Now go with your sister." Kris said.

Cho Na nodded and went to your side.

"Bye guys! Thank you so much! We really enjoy your company." You said.

"Bye!" Kris and Tao chorusly said.

You and Cho Na waved goodbye at them.

Tao and Kris watched you walked away.

"I think I'm starting to like Officer Han!" Kris said.

Tao shot him a look. "What do you mean?" He asked.

Kris poked his chest. "I like her because she's a good person not because she's my type." Kris answered.

"Aissh! Good to know. If you like her for real then I will conclude that giving my panda to her sister is just a way of impressing her then." Tao said.

"You still can't move on with the panda huh? Her sister is so cute. I like Min Na to be my sister-in-law." Kris said and winked at Tao.

"Hyung! She's so so young! What are you thinking!" Tao blurted.

Kris poked Tao's head this time. "I know! I'm just joking!" Kris said and added, "Let's go home!"

----------------

My apologies if ever you encounter wrong spelling or grammatical errors.

And for those who are new reading this Fan Fic, if you hate spoilers, might as well avoid reading the comments.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUOUS SUPPORT!

LOVE YOU! MAHAL KO KAYO!

-Reena (Former Username: GuardMeJunMyeon)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

32.4K 557 18
I saw one I really liked and decided to do one too. I got these ideas from various sources, Enjoy.
155K 5K 37
Luke is your typical bad boy. His arms covered in permanent ink and a lip piercing. Although he may seem like a cold heartless person, he has a soft...
132K 6.8K 44
[ bts s1: jungkook ff ] ANO?! NILILIGAWAN AKO NI KOOKIE?! started: july 30, 2014 completed: july 5, 2016 / 9:11 pm © 1997kg ...
101K 1.1K 36
in the ending of 'my life as Aubrey' Aubrey got pregnant. in this story it tell's about her daughter Delilah as a teenager in her point of view. how...