Adolescence.

wavyshawty által

Four brothers. Nasir, Ezra, Omar, and Chauncey are trying to make it out. Growing up in Queens in the 90s ain... Több

Adolescence.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
25.
26.
27. (VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL)
28.
29.
30.(FINALE)
Sequel
Nothing 2 Lose

23.

364 26 21
wavyshawty által

Ezra.
January 1st, 1993
5:02 P.M.

I stood there watching her from afar. I noticed she'd take glances at me every so often but she couldn't even look me in my eyes.

Abdul was hosting his annual New Years event where everyone got dressed up and had a good time. Lauren was his arm candy for tonight as she had been the last couple of times I've seen her.

She no longer looked like her usual self. She looked like she had matured. Lauren had cut off all of her hair and dyed it blonde. I'll admit she had looked very gorgeous.

Cliff, Nas, and I stood next to a stair case making sure everything went right. We all wore all black suits and black shades. Abdul said that we had to be here tonight to monitor any suspicious business. Tonight he would be making a huge drug deal with the Asians and they are some sneaky people so he needed us there.

Lauren had ya boy sprung I ain't gonna front. Although Erin was now my girlfriend, Lauren and I still were having sexual relations on the side. We just couldn't leave each other alone. The good news is Abdul hadn't caught on. I planned on keeping it that way.

I noticed Lauren excuse herself and leave the table. She made her way over to where I was standing. I leaned down as she whispered in my ear.

"Come upstairs to the bathroom in two minutes."

I simply nodded and waited. Two minutes later I was making my way upstairs. I
made sure to watch my surroundings and it looked as if no one had caught on.

I made my way to the bathroom and the door to it was unlocked so I took it upon myself to go in there. And she was pacing back and forth occasionally sighing.

"What's wrong?" I asked knocking her out of her thoughts.

"I know things are looking a little crazy right now, but trust me. Everything is gonna be okay." Lauren said trying to assure me.

"Lauren I don't know.."

"No one has to know but us, just do as I say. Ezra, I'm in love with you and I don't wanna lose you. At this point I'll do anything to keep you."

To shut her up I just kissed her.

"It's alright like you said. Nobody has to know."

"Okay I have to go. I'll swing by your place tonight."

"Give me another kiss before you go."

We shared a long, wet, nasty kiss and I loved every minute of it.

Nas.
January 1st, 1993
8:23 P.M.

I decided to go back to Whitney's house after Abdul's event. I was missing her like crazy even though I had just seen her a few hours ago.

Honestly I was confused, I'm not sure what type of relationship Whitney and I have. All I know is that I can't get enough of her. She's all I want, she's all I think about.

I rung her doorbell as I did many times before but this time an unfamiliar face answered.

"What you need young blood?" This unknown man said with an attitude.

"I'm here for Whitney."

"Wynne! You let Whitney have boys at the house?"

"What?" I heard Ms. Wynne yell back.

"I said-" He stopped himself when Ms. Wynne came to the door.

"Really Wesley? This is Nasir that Whitney has been telling you about all weekend."

"Oh," He chuckled. "I'm Wesley, Whitney's uncle." He continued before holding his hand.

"Nasir, nice to meet you."

"Likewise." He replied.

After spending some time with Whitney and her mom and getting to know her uncle, I decided to go get some groceries for the house. It was the least I could do just because.

I grabbed a cart and strolled through the store. I picked up some of Chauncey's favorite cereals and I got Ezra some TV dinners. I picked up chicken for my mother as well as some sunflower seeds for my father.

I made sure I had gotten everyone items that they wanted. I also got food just to put in the house to have. I proceeded to go checkout because I had some business to handle.

I stood in line and observed my surroundings. In front of me stood a girl with wild curly blonde hair. She had a grocery basket filled with produce and weird white people shit.

I started putting my groceries on the conveyor belt when I heard a raspy voice speak to me.

"They are taking forever B." Her New York accent weighed heavily on her words as she spoke.

"Yo, you ain't lying." I smiled before looking up to see who I was talking to.

It was the girl with the wild, curly, blonde hair. She was beautiful with her big bamboo hoop earrings and her small flower shaped nose ring. She had long red nails and was smacking on bubble gum. Her lips were shining with clear lip gloss and she had a gold necklace that read Kelis.

She was gorgeous with her colorful windbreaker and her boots on. I could tell she was a different because she had a little thuggish vibe to her.

"Yo you kinda cute." She smiled.

"You are too Shorty. Whatchu doing here alone?" I questioned just trying to make conversation.

"Just had to pick up a few things for myself actually." She smiled.

The line started moving and we continued talking.

"You made this shopping experience much better." She giggled.

"I'm glad I did, I can get your number?" I casually asked.

"Yeah I don't mind." She smiled while taking her receipt and writing her number down on the back of it.

"I didn't catch your name?"

"Kelis."

"I'm Nas. You look kinda young, how old are you?" We were both now making our way out the store.

"I'm 15, 16 next week though. How old are you?"

"I'm 18, too old for you." I laughed.

"Boy you better catch this case."

***

After dropping the groceries off to the house I made my way to the trap to see what was going on.

Cliff was there as usual so we sat there about to roll up.

"Yo lemme tell you about the lil' shorty I ran into today."

"Go on." Cliff spoke before taking a pull from the blunt.

"Yo shorty was bad as hell, had this good lil vibe to her and I was feeling her, but shorty only 15!" Cliff busted out laughing.

"Man yo hoe ass always feeling somebody!" He laughed while smoke maneuvered out his mouth.

"She gonna tell me I better catch that case. Lil' girl got me fucked up." I mumbled the last part more to myself.

"Shiiii-" Cliff was cut off when somebody busted through the door.

"Nobody fucking move or you will get blasted!" It was a group of men in all black and masks.

"You! Come here show me where the money at!" He pointed at me.

I looked over at Cliff and saw him reaching for his gun. He nodded his head at me but before I could move any further somebody shot him.

That sent me into a rage, I grabbed my gun and emptied the clip. I was spraying any and everywhere. Other people in the house begin shooting too, causing a shootout. The people who tried to rob us tried to escape after we had shot about five of their men.

After they left I realized I was hit on my side. I didn't feel it because my Adrenaline was pumping.

"Aw shit, I got fucking hit son!" I yelled.

"Yo, sit down," I cut off Marc who was talking.

"Yo don't worry about me son, don't worry about me. Worry about Cliff, get Cliff man!"

"Yo give me the gat." Chris demanded while Marc walked over to Cliff.

"Hold his head son!"

"Yo keep your fucking eyes open man. Don't fall asleep on me son." Marc tried to keep Cliff awake.

"This shit is crazy son." Cliff mumbled.

"Yo chill don't say nothing, focus on living man." I said before anyone else could say anything.

"Son you not gonna die on me, don't fucking die on me man." Marc yelled to Cliff.

"Somebody call somebody man!" I was on the verge of tears.

"Hurry the fuck up yo! Yo hurry the fuck up!" Chris yelled to one of the boys as they both lifted Cliff up to take him to the car.

We couldn't have the feds coming around here asking questions and looking through shit. All we had was drugs and guns in this house.

Marc helped me to the car so I could go to the hospital as well. I used my free hand to call Ezra to let him know what was going on.

Shit had gotten crazy, we had to found out who had hit us.

It's been a while y'all lol. I've been really busy and writers block. At least I got a little something. I'm gonna try to start updating more often now though. Anyways excuse any mistakes and leave feedback.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

723K 30.1K 50
𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 𝐢𝐭? 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨...
275K 7.3K 52
you keep me sane and safe that's why the bond we have is never ending... be my peace until we know what this is... my first book.. January 2023
52.6K 2.5K 16
18 year old Anisa Jhane aka AJ loves Tupac. All that dumb ass new rap, she hates; only a few new artists get her respect. AJ wishes all the time that...
193K 6.6K 35
We're back with our favorite couple Carmen and Tony ! Having now finished highschool, we get into the lives of the two young adults. College life, a...