Our Time (Book 3) [Naruto Fai...

Balice66 द्वारा

It was a time of war... Cassie was sent off to a island in Kumogakure with Naruto to be "safe". Do you think... अधिक

Our Time
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Just some facts about me
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
A/N
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Happy Halloween!
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Epilogue
A/N

A/N + Something Special!

1.7K 41 8
Balice66 द्वारा

Okay, I feel bad for not updating yesterday.

But, I am very stuck.

I don't know where to go with this battle, or how Cassie will fit in this story, so I'm gonna ask you to wait a while for the next update on this story T_T.

But, I will still give you a chapter..... just not a chapter to this fanfic.

A chapter to one of my unpublished fanfics that you guys are waiting for ^_^!!

Speaking of those fanfics, the Soul Eater and One Punch Man Fanfics, I am sure some of you are waiting eagerly for them, but I want to finish this series before I publish them, which is getting near.

And also, thank you so much for over 900 votes and the support you give me :D!!!

It means a lot to me...

I would have written more A/Ns just to thank all of you for all the votes, but looking back on all the A/Ns I wrote and how frequent I wrote them, I think I annoy you guys ':D.

So, I just kinda stopped writing them, don't think I just stopped because I got too full of myself or something XD.

So yeah! I love all of you a lot, hugs and kisses for everyone!

I'm sure you're all just thinking 'shut up Balice, let me read the dang chapter of the unpublished fanfic'

Okay, okay, I'll give it to ya.

This is the unpublished chapter of my Soul Eater fanfic, and I also want to clarify don't get the names of the main character mixed up, her name is Mitsuki, Mittie and Mit is just shorter american like nicknames XD.

Alright, now roll the tape!

*First person pov*

"Chiyo-nee!! Hehehe!!" I tug on my Older Sister's school uniform. "I'm coming, I'm coming Mittie. What did you want to buy?" Chiyo-nee asked me, a smile on her face. "I want that Attack On Giants figure of Lewi (1)!!" I said, pointing to my anime husband Lewi, he is so hot. "Okay, Mittie, but are you sure?" Chiyo-nee asked me, looking at the Lewi figure with a look you can describe as unsure. "Yes I am sure, Chiyo-nee!" I said, smiling brightly. "Okay, you and your anime stuff Mit." Chiyo-nee said, shaking her head as she pulled out her money. "Thank you, Chiyo-nee!" I said, hugging her and burying my face in her big chest. I pulled away frowning. "What's the matter, Mittie?" Chiyo-nee asked me, a confused look on her face. "They're so big, and fluffy, I don't ever think they'll get that big." I said, touching my flat chest. Chiyo-nee blushed then smiled. "I'm sure they'll grow, you'll just need to wait. You're only 10, you know." Chiyo-nee said, giggling. "Ehhh!? I can't wait longer!! All these boys talk about how big they are and attractive..... I want to be attractive." I said, looking down at my shoes.

Chiyo-nee bent down to my level, with a mischievous smirk on her face. "Don't tell me.... you want to catch a boys attention!?" Chiyo-nee said, and I blushed as I jumped back. "N-NO!!" I yelled, my face red as a tomato. Chiyo-nee laughs, pointing at my face. "You do! Who is he? Is it.... *Le gasp* Ryouta!?" Chiyo-nee said, pointing as if she figured out something. I blushed upon my crush's name and buried my face in my hands. "Aww, I won't tell anyone Mit. I'm so excited! My little Mittie has a crush!" Chiyo-nee squealed, and I cover her mouth. "Don't say it out loud!" I whisper yelled at Chiyo-nee, but she just has a carefree smile on her face. "Right, right! Let's just buy your toy." Chiyo-nee said, waving me off. "It isn't a toy! It's a figure!!" I said as we walked up to the cashier, the figure in hand. I stood behind Chiyo-nee as she got in line to pay the cashier for my figure, until I noticed a wallet drop from somewhere. I pick it up, and opened it to look at the picture. It was a woman with long blond hair and blue eyes.... a foreigner?

I looked around, and I actually saw her leave this store. I should give it to her, it won't take long, right? I thought to myself, as I looked back at Chiyo-nee. I'll be back... I thought as I run out of the store. I looked all around for the foreigner, and I spot her downstairs. She's fast! I run to the escalator, going down. I got down, and looked around for her. I spot her go into some clothing store. I jogged over to the store, and walked in. I find her looking at some clothing, pretty cute ones at that. "Um, excuse me?" I asked her, tapping on her shoulder. She turns around and gives me a warm smile. "Yes?" She asked me with a accent, she was beautiful... "You dropped your wallet Ma'am." I said, holding her wallet out to her. "Oh, thank you! I don't know what I could have done without it.... It has everything in it..." She said, putting it back in her purse. "Your welcome." I said bowing, then walking off. I got back on the escalator going up, and back into the store. I looked around, but Chiyo-nee wasn't in there... I go outside the shop, looking around for my sister. "Chiyo-nee! Where are you!" I called as I walked around the mall. "What do I do? I lost her...." I mumbled to myself as I continued to walk around.

I go outside the mall, thinking that Chiyo-nee might be out there. "Chiyo-nee!! Where are you!! Please answer!!" I yelled, then crossing the street. "Mittie!!" I heard a yell behind me, and I turned around to see Chiyo-nee with a plastic bag in her hand on the other side of the street. "Chiyo-nee! Stay over there, I'll come to you!!" I yelled happily, then running across the street blindly. "MITSUKI NO!!" Chiyo-nee yelled, letting go of the plastic bag then running towards me. "Eh?" I said, then looking to my right. There was huge truck coming my way, and my eyes widened as my pupils constricted. The truck honks it's horn, and I can't move out of the way. "MITSUKI!!" I get pushed out of the way by Chiyo-nee, in place where I was standing. Everything went in slow motion, just in a moment, Chiyo-nee was running, completely fine, then Chiyo-nee just looks like her body just got eaten up by the truck. The truck stopped, but Chiyo-nee was still under the truck. I was shaking, my blood running cold, my eyes wide as I looked under the truck, where a lone arm was sticking out, and blood puddling under the truck. "CHIYO-  

NEE!!" I yelled as I shot up from futon. I panted heavily, sweat rolling down my face as I looked around my familiar bedroom. I pulled a strand of hair out of my mouth as I shook a little. "It's been a while since I had that nightmare..." It's been three years since then.... It's been a while since I had this, I guess you can call it a nightmare. You can't really call it a nightmare when all the events in the dream actually happened, and isn't exaggerated... just a flashback. I looked up to my door, expecting my parents to burst through the door worried I was screaming, and comfort me, but, my parents left on a business trip this morning, they are always on one. I got up from my bed, doing my usual morning routine of washing myself up, get dressed, then eat, then visit Chiyo's shrine thing in the house and pray a little before heading off to school, but it's the beginning of summer, so cross that out. I finally did my first half of my routine, now I just have to make breakfast for myself of toast. When I get downstairs, I noticed there was a letter on the counter, did they get it before they left? I grabbed it and I realized it was addressed to me.

"Death Weapon Meister Academy...?" I mumbled to myself as I read it. "You have been chosen to go to this school.... as a Meister... to wield a weapon.... What?" I mumbled as I raked through my brain. Where have I heard of this school before... wait a minute! This place is a gathering of weapon meisters, and weapons itself to learn how to fight witches and stuff! This sounds fun! "Morning." I heard a person said behind me, it was one of my male cousins. All my family members live here, since it is a family tradition. They care for me, the reason they didn't come to me when I screamed is because my room is the farthest away, and they can't hear me from there."Morning Ryuu." I said as I put bread in the toaster. "What's that?" Ryuu asked me, pointing to the letter in my hand. "I got an invitation to go to DWMA." I said, and Ryuu's mouth drops. "Really!? DWMA is prestigious, and plus it's a good opportunity to use your Samurai abilities in your daily life, since we can't really use them today in this day and age. You should go!" Ryuu said, as he got out plates, handing one to me. "Sure..." I mumbled in thought, staring at the paper. "Yeah. Yeah! I'll go!" I said, and my toast popped up.

(1) Yes, that is an actual name.) 

I feel like I offended my japanese viewers because I don't know anything about japanese culture, and I would have studied, but I'm just so lazy XD!

LISTEN MAN I'M NOT SOME WEEABOO THAT OBSESSES OVER ANIME AND JAPAN THAT EVEN GO AS FAR TO CALL THEMSELVES JAPANESE AND WANT TO LIVE IN JAPAN!!! AND STUDY A LOT ABOUT JAPAN BECAUSE THEY ARE THAT OBSESSED!!

I like Anime, and Japan is a nice place, but I don't want to live there, or even call myself JAPANESE!!

I think it would offend my Chinese ancestors XDDDDDD! (If you haven't heard at all I am half Chinese)

Tbh I like it here in America, their schools especially, have you ever been to a Asian school???????

Horrible. Absolutely horrible.

I don't know about Japan Schools and if their the same, but China schools are horrible.

Been there, never again.

LIKE SERIOUSLY, HAVE YOU SEEN THEIR SPORTS SCHOOLS???????

MY GOD THE SCHOOL ISN'T TEACHING THEM, THEY ARE KILLING THEIR CHILDHOOD DREAMS OF BEHIND A SPORTS STAR!!

IT ISN'T ALL HAPPY FUN TIMES OF DOING SPORTS, THEY ARE TRAINING THEM TO BE LIKE OLYMPIANS!!

SOMEONE CALL CPS!!! PLEASE!!!

EVEN I DON'T HAVE THAT MANY ABS!!!! IT'S ALL JUST FAT!!!

If any of my viewers are in China and enrolled in a Sports School, bravo my friend. 

Like if I ever were to enroll in a chinese sports school at like 12:00 P.M., I would have quit at 11:59 A.M.

I am that bad at sports that my future self traveled back in time and slapped me in the face and ripped up the enrollment sheet.

And there isn't even time machines.

This isn't Back to the Future.

Anyways, I'm just rambling, I've been talking for waaaay too long.

You can see I'm getting way too comfortable with you all.

And that can't be good, because I might get kicked off of wattpad because I'm gonna be honest, I'm vulgar and perverted af in real life XDDDDDDD!!!

I need to sign out, I hope you enjoyed the fanfic chapter :DDD!!!!

-Balice66

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

3.3K 71 25
Tikari Sarutobi was the grandchild of the Third Hokage that has always lived in the shadows. Keeping her true identity and abilities a secret for her...
5.9K 226 19
Aika Kasumi has a secret; she has one of the Mystic Legends within her, one of the most powerful and dangerous ones at that. The Siren. She is a secr...
46.4K 1.8K 39
(Y/n) has always loved the Naruto anime but never could have predicted that they would be magically transported into the Naruto world! Armed with her...
244K 7.2K 48
Evangeline Suffolk was walking home from school one day when a massive thunderstorm came. She ran to get shelter but got hit with lightning. Once she...