Won't Give Up [Book 4]

By WinnieThePooh89

March 1st. Hiccup. I am writing you letters. I am writing about what you will miss. I write about what is go... More

March 1st
March 5th
March 10th
March 15th
March 20th
March 25th
April 5th/10th
April 15th
April 30th
May 5th/15
May 20th
May 30th
June 5th
~1~
June 10th
June 20th
June 25th
Entry #1
July 5th
~2~
~3~
July 10th
July 20th
July 30th
Entry #2
~4~
~5~
~6~
August 15th
~7~
August 25th
September 5th
~8~
September 10th
~9~
September 20th
~10~
September 30th
October 10th
October 15th
October 20th
Eulogy: Oct 28
Last Chapter

August 10th

322 15 4
By WinnieThePooh89

August 10th

It has been 6 months since you went into a coma. It is still hard to believe that this happened again. The first time you went in a coma, it wasn't nearly this long.
I don't know what to talk about now. Whenever we would talk, I would listen to your response. Now, I listen to the constant beeping of the heart monitor. I try not to look at all the machines that you are hooked up to you to keep you you alive.
Why is it whever I write a letter to you, I always get so depressing?
It has to be the fact that you were always there to cheer me up.
See? There I go again. Getting depressing again...
Snotlout cam to visit you not that long ago. It is weird... Seeing him like this.
It's strange, because even though I haven't known our friends for so long, it seems I know more about them than I thought.
Nothing has been the same since you went into a coma. Nothing feels the same.
But its not easy to describe what I am talking about.
I hardly understand it.

Please wake up soon...
Astrid <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 152 15
Xylo has that strange dreams in which he sees a girl with short pink hair and pointy ears. She was with him when he was alone when he was something t...
5.7K 583 20
My whole life I dedicated to discovering the secrets of the ocean, but when one day I encounter a merman I think I might be losing my mind. Except it...
1.1K 73 8
When Adam is left on his starship that has an engine core that is failing, he crash lands on a planet called earth. Everything is larger than him. He...
11K 515 61
Willow is a dhampir. Half vampire half human. Her mother was killed by vampire hunters when she was young and now she lives with her father who is cr...