Guns and Rosesโœ”

By _aleesuhhh

NOT EDITED๐Ÿ”ž __ "You're just a girl, Andrea! Girls are weak, they bitch at everything, and you can never hand... More

|01. California Move|
|02. Wing Man|
|03. Day At The Beach|
|04. First Day Of School|
|05. Overprotective Bastard|
|06. Your Choice|
|07. Apology|
|08. Broken Heart|
|09. Pregnant|
|10. Hugs & Kisses|
|11. Mistake|
|12. Troubled|
|13. Date Of Death|
|14. Mourning With Liquor|
|15. I Love You|
|16. That Isn't Love|
|18. Getting Laid|
|19. Bomb|
|20. Killer|
|21. Together Finally|
|22. Dearest Uncle|
|23. Back Off|
|24. Everything Is Fine|
|25. Attack|
|26. Panic|
|27. First Time Together|
|28. Accused|
|29. Victory Babe|
|30. Car Accident|
|31. Vegas|
|32. Dead|
|33. Taking A Break|
|34. Letter|
|35. Questions|
|36. Bullet Wounds|
|37. Visiting Skylar|
|38. Graduation Day|
|39. Night At Rowan's|
|40. Forgiven|
|41. Drunk|
|42. Gang Meet Up|
|43. Breakup|
|44. Positive|
|45. Secret|
|46. Part Two|
|47. Visit From Diane|
|48. Captured|
|49. Torture Video|
|50. Rescuing Andrea|
|51. Checkup|
|52. I Do|
|53. Traitor|
|54. Worried|
|55. Proposal|
|56. Wedding|
|57. Honeymoon|
|58. Business|
|59. In The Past|
|60. Big News|
|61. He's Back|
|62. Do You Love Her|
|63. You're Having A|
|64. One Month To Go|
|65. Deal Of Birth|
|66. Slip In|
|67. Businesses Around The World|
|68. Munchkins|

|17. Reminder|

2.2K 72 25
By _aleesuhhh

Andrea's POV

I was driving home with Eric, Skylar, and Danny in the car. When we pulled up in the drive way, we all got out of the car and went inside.

When we entered the house, the house was quiet.

"I'm home!" I yelled out.

I heard footsteps coming up from the training room showing TJ, Greg, and Jasper sweating.

"What were you guys doing?" I placed my bag down on the couch while Skylar and Eric took out there homework and worked on it together.

"Training" TJ smiled.

"Holy shit Danny?! How are you doing man?" Jasper asked bringing him in a bro hug.

"I'm good, how are you guys?" He asked Greg, TJ, and Jasper.

"Danny, can I speak with you...alone?" TJ glared at him.

"Yeah sure" he shrugged off the look and went over to the kitchen with TJ.

"Alright, so when is the deal?" I asked the remaining two men.

"We have two deals actually, and we need to tell you something" they shared a look debating if they should tell me or not.

"What is it?" I asked.

"The second deal we have is with The Vipers."

"What the hell? I thought they were our enemies, enemies don't deal with others because it turns into a blood bath."

"Andrea, we have alot of enemies already and we deal with them anyway" Jasper said.

"Alright, well what are we trading?" I asked.

"The first one is drugs for money, and the second one is money for guns" Greg answered.

"Okay, is that all?."

"We...actually need to show you something" Jasper said.

I nodded my head and Jasper hands me a silver key with a dark black key chain to go with it.

"Follow us" Greg said.

I followed them and we were in my dad's office.

"You wanted to show me my father's old office?" I questioned. Greg shook his head no.

There was a bookshelf in the room and Greg pulled one of the books out and I heard a click sound.

We went in after the bookshelf opened up and when we did go in, it closed.

We walked through the hallway and ended at a room with a lock on it and a number pad.

"Type this number into the keypad" Jasper said,"8,7,2,3,6,5,0,1,7" the light went green and Greg told me to unlock it with the key.

I did as they said and the door opened.

We walked in and it was another office but small.

"Can you guys get straight to the point?."

"This is your father's offically work office. It is where he handled the business, the deals, trades, money issues and everything else, the key was your present for your eighteenth birthday, your father wanted to show you the ropes to the business."

I looked around the office, there was a empty Jack Daniels liqor bottle on the desk, the small trash can was flooding with crumbled up papers rolled into balls, a black leather desk chair, and a safe on the floor where a carpet wasn't too far from it.

There was a key lock on it and I looked at Greg and Jasper. I walked over to the safe and unlocked it with the key.

It clicked and I lift the top up. The floor wasn't to far from me and there was a small set of stairs going down.

I went down and there were loads and loads and loads of cash in duffel bags along with guns on the wall and drugs hidden in corners.

"Holy shit."

"Yeah, did you really think your dad bought this house by selling businesses?" Jasper's voice appeared behind me.

"He always was a horriable liar" I look around.

"No one can know about this, it's only us three alright? Your the only one with the key so don't lose it."

"Alright" I turn around to look at them.

"Oh, and TJ knows about it to but that's it."

"Okay" I nodded my head.

"Now, we have a deal to get too" Greg said and we all leave the safe and the office going back to my dad's office.

When we got there, I paid Skylar to do my homework since I was too busy to do it at the moment. She understood since I am the leader now and I don't just have my life and school anymore. It's school, my life and my secret life.

Greg and Jasper both carried two duffel bags in each hand with different things.

I changed into black skinny jeans and a shirt with a flannel.

Jasper carried the drugs and Greg carried the money. Everyone had there guns since the only people that were going were me, Jasper, TJ, Greg and Eric. Since Danny wasn't apart of the gang anymore at the moment, he decided to train his ass off while I was gone.

Skylar was doing my homework and I paid her twenty bucks which she gladly took.

Everyone got into the car, and the money and drugs were in the trunk of the car. I sat in the passenger seat while Greg drove, and the last three were in the back.

_____________
Secret Location

We pulled up to a secret location in the middle of nowhere.

"You ready?" Greg asked after he turned off the van.

"Yeah" I said and everyone got out the car. Jasper grabbed the two bags of drugs and left the money in the car since we needed it for the next deal.

Time to play bad cop with these bitches.

I got out the car and closed my door behind me and walked into the building with the boys.

When we walked in, the man had slicked black hair and a chiseled jaw. He wore a black tshirt and dark black jeans. His men had there guns lowered when they realized we didn't have our guns out and pointed to them.

"Who the hell are you?."

"That's for me to know and you to find out" I said,"Now who the fuck are you?" I asked.

"Dante, and it's disppointing to see a girl here instead of Victor" a smile played on his lips.

"It's disppointing to see a man that doesn't think a girl can handle this sort of job" I shot back.

"Oh, your fiesty...I like it."

"Enough flirting, are we going to get what we both came here for?"I said and Greg shook the duffle bags.

"You first."

"How sweet, you don't think a girl can handle this and you let her go first in the deal" I smile and Greg goes up to the table with the bags and drops them both on there with the zipper unzipped.

Greg pulls out his gun and so do me, TJ, Jasper and Eric incase they try to make a move.

"Easy now beautiful, we can all make it out of here alive."

"Cut the shit, I got things to do" I said and Dante huffed and checked both bags making sure everything was accounted for.

Dante nodded his head and one of his boys came to the table with two duffel bags and they were unzipped also.

I walked over to the table and Greg still had his gun out pointing at Dante.

I looked in the bag and took a single dollar out and brought it up to the sunlight. It was real.

"Nice doing business with you boys" I walked away from them and Greg put his gun away while he followed behind me. We left the location and placed the money in the back along with the other two money bags, seperate from each other.

"Next stop is The Vipers" TJ said as Greg drove off to the next location.
_____________
Secret Location #2

It was about a hour long before we made it to the other location. Greg grabbed the money on the far right and we went inside the factory to see Rowan and his boys chatting away about something.

When Tony turned his attention to me which the other three followed his stare, the conversation stopped and Rowan made eye contact with me.

I had my gun in my hand in case I was the next person on Rowan's kill list.

"Careful with that sweetheart, you might hurt yourself" Rowan said.

I aimed at something and pulled the trigger, making sure it wasn't on safety.

The bullet was shot at a window which was the only one not broken. I aimed at it and it hit directly in the glass, shattering it.

I looked back at Rowan and smirked,"I'm a big girl asshole, I know how to handle a gun."

"Never said you didn't."

"You got the shit?."

Tony went up and dropped the two duffel bags in front of me unzipped.

I leaned down and looked through the bag of guns and I looked at Greg. I stood back up and I grabbed the bags from Greg and started to walk over to Rowan.

When I stood in front of him, I smirked and dropped the bags of money in front of him.

I leaned into his ear and whispered,"If you dont want to fight back and you want to die with my bullet lodged into your skull, then go ahead. But dont ever say you have nothing to live for...you have a title...respect it babe" I walked away from him and back to the boys, as we were walking out the building, Rowan called out and I turned around as did the boys.

I gave Greg the duffel bags and told them to wait for me in the car and I'll be there soon.

"Yes?" I asked.

"My title isn't nothing when I have the one girl I love most, hate me for something I have nothing to do with and neither does my gang."

I chuckled lightly,"I always thought my father would be here to see me making commands and still be my mentor, but look where my fantasy got me" I turn around and walk out without another word from Rowan.

I get into the car and Greg started the engine.

"You okay boss?."

"Yeah, I'm fine" I replied to Eric. I looked out my window and we were now on our way home.

We hid the van and the boys took the duffel bags in the house. They went to go place the money and guns in the secret office safe after I gave them the key.

I went inside and when the boys came back, I told them it was training time, so we all met in the training room.

Danny was standing there on the matt, practicing his kicks on the dummy, he was drenched in his own sweat.

"Danny baby" I said and he snapped his head towards me.

"Yeah?."

"You can sit down now" I smiled and he returned the smile when he went to go sit down on the couch.

"Andrea, I finished your homework and it's in your room, all it needs is your name on it" she smiled and I thanked her.

Everyone was now seated on the couch and I was on the matt looking at everyone. It's kind of weird to see things from a different point of view.

"Up first is Greg and TJ" I said.

They came up to the matt and I threw the knives at them on the matt.

"No one stops until someone gets a cut" I smiled.

"Fight!" They got into positions and started try and graze each other with the blade. So far so good.

Greg tried knifing TJ but TJ moved quickly and Greg missed. TJ tried to kick Greg's leg out but Greg stepped back.

TJ started to knife the air as Greg stumbled back, missing the knife.

The first person to get a cut was Greg since he tripped over the matt and landed on the floor.

Skylar left and came back with a bandaid for the cut which Greg thanked her for before walking with TJ back to the couch to sit down.

"Greg you need to practice on your knifing skills and TJ, good job."

"Next up is Eric and Danny, and Eric don't go easy on him" I smiled as they walked over to the matt.

I threw knives on the floor and they picked them up and got into positions.

"Same rules apply, fight!."

Danny and Eric circled each other and Danny was the first to make and move.

He tried to cut Eric on his arm but missed when Eric moved out of the way.

This continued for a couple more minutes until Eric was the first to get cut on his bicep.

I looked in between the boys and everyone waited for the words of approval or disapproval.

"So?" Danny panted.

"Welcome back to the gang Danny" I said and he smiled.

After that, me and Skylar trained and Jasper joined in.

Both of them ended up on the floor and it was starting to get dark so everyone took there showers and went to bed.

I couldn't sleep so after I took my shower, I dressed in panties and a black saggy shirt so I can go into Danny's room.

I knocked on the door and when I got no answer, I walked in. The bathroom door was opened and the shower was running still.

I laid on Danny's bed and melted into the silky covers. The shower stopped and Danny walked out the bathroom with only a pair of boxers on.

He dried his hair with the towl and looked at me.

"What are you doing here Andy?" He smiled as if he knew.

"I couldn't sleep" I said tiredly.

"I can help with that" he leaned down and kissed my lips hungrily.

I bit his bottom lip and pulled back.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I missed you" I said and he leaned in closer to me as he came on the bed and hovered above me with his hands next to my arms.

"I know Andy, I wish I can take back what I did but I can't...I'm going to make it up to you baby I promise" he whispered.

"You better" I said before I leaned in and kissed him passionately on the lips.

To be continued...
_____________
2,397 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10 0 8
After I got dumped by the one guy I truly loved, my life crumbled. I was branded as a whore and I just crumbled as a whole. I messed up bad and I spe...
3.6K 101 17
๐ŸŽ€๐€ ๐†๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ'๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ŸŽ€ 16+ (๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ...๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ) ๐‹๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ฎ๐ซ๐š ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ is a struggling artis...
188K 3.7K 20
****Completed story **** A girl named Andrea was a full out tomboy she played basketball ,volleyball and ,football.She had good grades even tho she w...
1.8K 3 51
โš ๏ธThis story contains extremely strong language and mature content. Read at your own risk โš ๏ธ They come from the same world yet they're completely di...