Dirty One Direction One Shots

By Hopeless_Rmntic

so if you're someone who has found my work, I need you to stop being a little bitch and stay away from my boo... More

Hello....Again...(I've stopped writing)
Submitting ~Liam imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
City Lights ~Zayn imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Different ~Harry imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Sweet Dreams ~Niall imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Hangovers... ~Harry imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Teenage Runways ~Louis imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Different 2 ~Harry Imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Suffocation ~Zayn Imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Submitting 2 ~Liam imagine ~ NO LONGER EDITING
Watching Over... ~Niall imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Sweet Poison ~Louis imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Forbidden ~Liam imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Social Media NO LONGER EDITING
Roommates ~Zayn imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Dark Desires ~Niall imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Virgins ~Harry Styles imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Fearless ~Louis imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Blunt ~Liam imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
College Boys ~Zarry imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Secrets ~Louis imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
A Figment Of My Imagination ~Niall imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Hide & Seek NO LONGER EDITING
Hide and Seek 2 NO LONGER EDITING
Dirty shorts ? NO LONGER EDITING
Dirty Short: Zayn NO LONGER EDITING
Dirty short!: Louis NO LONGER EDITING
'Flings' ~Niall imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Dirty Short: Liam NO LONGER EDITING
Dirty Short : Zayn NO LONGER EDITING
Hunting Trip ~Harry imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Dunkirk : Haz
Dirty Short: Liam NO LONGER EDITING
Klutz ~ Harry One Shot~ NO LONGER EDITING
Dirty Short Niall NO LONGER EDITING
Dirty Short: Zayn! NO LONGER EDITING
Dirty short...Louis
Say what you mean. -Not a One Direction imagine-

A Figment Of My Imagination ~Niall Imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING

5.9K 109 18
By Hopeless_Rmntic

So uhh hehe..... That first part was supposed to be one whole imagine so uhh yeah let's get on with the second part, sorry it was published by accident!

Also I want you guys to know if you're looking to read like really good and wayyyyyyyy better smut than my own I'd recommend jawlllines she's really awesome I've been reading her stuff on tumblr for what feels like forever now, she's new to wattpad and like just made an account to share her stuff on here if you're new and DON'T know her I highly, HIGHLY recommend you read her smut.

Now on to my work.

ENJOY!;)

Dreams are nothing but what we make of them right?... Why do mine always make me wake up in a sweat. I can never remember them but I do remember never being in them long enough to finish them. My heart beating hard in my chest, a thin sheen of sweat glistening on my skin and a warm wet pool between my thighs were always discovered upon my waking.

I whined, falling back into my bed, ecstatic that I finally had my own place. My fingers slipped beneath the thin and soaked fabric of my underwear and I felt at ease when my fingers rubbed in slow circles, causing my eyes to close and my body to tremble.

"Please" I gasped out, my thighs tightening around my fingers and my toes curling at the quick movements of my fingers. I whined, whimpered and cried out, begging to be relieved. To my surprise the warm present feeling in my abdomen was brought out of me quickly, shaking and panting after experiencing a fast chased orgasm.

**

"Don't you look disoriented" Jamie giggled at me. I sighed shaking my head and drinking a large gulp of coffee.

"Why are you always so tired? You never used to be" she wondered out loud. My mind wondered the same thing, why was I so effected by these dreams?

"Jamie if I tell you something you promise not to blow it out of proportion?" I asked quietly.

"What do you mean?" She whispered.

"I think I've been having sex dreams" I mumbled lowly, blushing as Jamie's mouth opened wide.

"With who?" She asked quickly, getting closer to me in her seat at the coffee shop we were in.

"I don't know, all I ever remember is waking up all sweaty and needing to get off" I whispered, blushing slightly as a woman sitting behind me scoffed and left the little shop.

"So you're having sex dreams with a dream guy and have no idea who it is?" She asks to confirm. I nod and wait desperately for her opinion on the matter.

"What if you're like really into that Christian Grey stuff and it's really just him you're envisioning?" I sighed, laughing and shaking my head.

"Jamie I love you, but sometimes you say the strangest things."

**

"Princess please I need you" his warm voice beckons me, and I comply. I couldn't say no, he had me so tightly in his hold. I knew he was real this all felt too real to just be a fantasy.

"Why won't you tell me your name?" I whined as he continued kissing at my neck and palming at my center.

"It's too dangerous for us to be together in the real world, that's why I come to you in dreams" he mumbled.

"But I never remember you. I forget, I just want to remember, I try so hard every time and it never works"

"Cause I make you forget darling, if you saw me in the streets you'd get hurt" I fell under his spell like so many other nights. His hands rushing over my body and his lips doing everything and anything to kiss and touch every part of my body. I was falling for him and I didn't even know he existed when I was awake. He was my dream get away, he could take me places I'd never been before.

"Why can't I remember you?" I whispered quietly, my eyes watering at the realization that this wasn't real, he wasn't here or touching me, not really anyway.

"I can't keep doing this, I wake up not remembering anything and when I'm here I remember" I sob, falling to sit on the bed just behind me, covering my chest with my knees and my face with my hands.

"I'm not normal, y/n, I'm something you couldn't comprehend. It's even hard for me to understand it sometimes" he leans down but I resist. I can't do this.

"Why is it so dangerous for me to love you?"

****

I sat up in the dark night, my body covered in a thin sheen of sweat and I could feel my heart, it wasn't as erratic as it normally was but it hurt. I felt somewhat empty and like something was missing. My eyes found the clock on my nightstand finding that it was too early in the morning even for me. I had fallen back asleep for another few hours and surprisingly woke up normally for the first time in what felt like months. I walked out to my living room sitting down on my sofa and grabbing a blanket along with the control. I clicked on the t.v. Watching the news silently until I heard something shuffling in my kitchen my eyes widened when I heard a low growl, a heavy breath from something making me shudder in fear. I was dreaming this was a nightmare, it's not real.

"Not real" I whispered to myself in a whimper as I heard a more prominent growl and a heavy puff of air blew my hair to my face. I had one of two choices; scream, or run. Screaming never helped anyone. I set my feet down, gripping onto my blanket tightly and in one quick second I flung it off and behind me as I ran off to my room, the loud bark and growl that followed me scared the shit out of me and made me scream my head off, rushing to shut the door with tear stained cheeks.

"Stop!" I cried, the door was thumping Loud with every bang that this animal gave it I was terrified I felt the door growing weaker, the animal was getting closer. I was sobbing now the door breaking open and forcing me to fall forward from my previous sitting position to block the door. The next thing I feel is a heavy paw on my back, pinning me down.

"Please" I whispered feeling the animals breath on my skin sniffing me out. I could go down one of two ways, fighting or dying. I wasn't planning on dying today. My hand was shaking as I reached under my bed, the distance wasn't pleasant but it was close enough for me to grab hold of the wooden bat. I gripped it tightly in my hand, ignoring the feel of this wolf or coyote or bear or whatever animal it is. Then with every ounce of strength I had in me I turned around, swung back and to my surprise a strong hand caught my bat, cracking it in the process. He was crouched down and his eyes were red, smiling at me as he tilted his head. Now darling I don't think that's any way you should treat someone. I was silent in fear, whimpering as he neared me.

"Please. Just take what you want and leave" I heaved out in a sob.

"If it were that easy I'd be fucking you into your bed right now" he whispered. I gasped when his hand came down to my thigh, gripping it and pulling me to him causing my head to fall back.

"I don't want to hurt you Doll. I just wanna play with you for a little while"

"Please" I whispered before closing my eyes and wishing for it to be over as soon as possible. A low thrum of what sounded like a growl was heard before I felt the hand on my thigh disappear. I shot up, my eyes wide seeing what looked like a huge wolf biting a chunk of my attackers neck off. My mouth fell open and I crawled towards my door desperate to run out of here. It felt like I was safe and clear from any danger till I heard the other creature growl at me and run towards me. To my surprise this one was much more stronger and had more of an advantage. It jumped over me and stopped me dead in my tracks. I had no where to go, no one to scream for.

"What do you want?" I whispered more to myself than the creature. It looked injured and its body drained from all strength, but so determined to catch me. I felt a trance looking into it's bright and snowy blue eyes, my own getting heavy on me. The next thing I heard came out like a whisper, it felt so comforting to hear my name spoken in such a tone from a man.

"Y/n"

***

My head ached and it felt like I was in a bed and my hands were tied together. I needed to get out of here. I didn't know where I was and I couldn't remember what the hell happened. I felt a warmth behind me and that's when I felt a heavy breath on my neck. My squeak was muffled with a rather rough hand.

"Don't scream, I'm not trying to hurt you I promise. The restraints are just a precaution" I wriggled in his grasp grunting and when I felt his arm wrap around my waist and help me sit up his front pushing against my back and I felt weak, subconsciously like I was supposed to follow his orders.

"Relax princess it's me" he whispered. I felt my heart flutter at his words, it made me feel vulnerable. His hand was pulled back from my mouth and I stayed quiet.

"Who are you?" I mumbled.

"I'm the one you've been dreaming about" his scent clouded my senses it felt so familiar and it made my breath stutter when his lips brushed past my ear lobe.

"How do you know about my dreams?" I blushed.

"I'm the one that gives them to you, it's complicated to explain. Let's just say I'm some sort of cross between a demon and a werewolf"

"That makes absolutely no sense" I stated.

"I know I still don't know what I am" he muttered.

"Where am I?" I whispered, almost afraid of the answer.

"Somewhere safe" he stated. I felt him tense behind me and it was then that I realized how close I was to him I was practically on his lap and I could feel a bulge growing. I blushed, turning away.

"Can you untie me?" I was getting hot at the thought, for someone who hasn't had sex yet my imagination definitely wandered to dangerously sexy things.

"You don't wanna finish what we started earlier?" His skin touched mine and I felt a hot flash of the memory, his hands so familiar and his kiss so pressing. I gasped at the feel of his had pressing to my center, the memory of it anyway. I shuddered, whimpering in response as he watched my reactions to the memories.

"Please" I whisper, leaning into him. He groans, gripping my hips and turning me around. His hands lifted my own tied ones above my head and pinned me down.

"Niall" I gasped, how did I know his name? His lips found mine and his hands went under my shirt and felt over my chest. Soft sucks and gentle squeezes were given and I felt so at ease. Then I remembered, his second touch hit me with the finished memory of why I stopped him.

"You don't trust me" I whispered as he leaned into kiss my lips. He stopped, sighing and his blue eyes held regret.

"It's not that lovely, I don't trust myself" he breathed. His gulp was nervous, fearful almost. I couldn't stop myself, he looked so warm and his lips so soft. I kissed him, slowly and whimpered at the feel of him. I felt submissive and in a state of mind where I couldn't go anywhere but in the clouds. The kiss was so overwhelming. His hands soon undressed me and that's when I had gotten afraid, he was warm and loving and gentle but when he was undressed and ready to continue I was reminded that this wasn't a dream, it was real.

"I-I'm a virgin" I whispered, shuddering at the feel of him so close to me and naked.

"Shit" he cursed, muttering to himself about him forgetting and feeling like a dick.

"We don't have to princess. I'm sorry it's just all the tension built up in me"

"How do you even know me?" He bit his lip and leaned into me.

"I saw you a couple years back at first it was just showing up in your dreams ever so often to get to know you and then something happened I found myself wanting more of you and wanting to be more part of your dream. It was only recently that you let me do the things I do to you"

"Is that why for the past few months I've been waking up in a pool of sweat and needing to finish the job?" I squealed. He grinned slipping his shirt and my panties on me. He tugged up his boxers and walked over to crawl between my legs wrapping them around his torso.

"Trust me I finish my job in your dream, you just go into this little high and it's so cute to see your lips part and your eyebrows furrow and hearing you whimper and watching you collapse under me, you disappear before letting it settle and don't think I don't wake up the same way" he smirked. I blushed,this was the man of my dreams, literally.

"Can we cuddle? I feel pretty overwhelmed about everything and all you told me and I just wa-" his lips silenced my own and I melted into it.

"Just sleep princess I'll be here when you wake up"

...

"Ah, Niall" I whined out his thrusts digging into me, my gasps and whimpers were loud and his smirk was evident on his face.

"c'mon baby girl" he whispered. I gasped shuddering and moaning in his arms.

"Niall" I breathed out in a whimper, my body shaking in his arms and my heart beating loud in my chest.

...

"Relax baby, I'm here" he whispered in my ear, his fingers working at my center. I was a panting and moaning mess, whimpering and crying out his name.

"Niall, please" I begged, I knew I didn't have to but I had to say something. I needed to express how desperately close I was.

"I know baby, let go like a good girl. Be my good girl" his voice was so hot and his tone so soft and yet it held so much authority.

"Oh Ni- I can't, oh god" I whined my thighs tightening around his fingers, his arm was around my hip, his front pressing to my back and I could feel his bulge grow as my back side rubbed into him, the squirming and rocking into him I was doing was intense. What happened next was even more so, his lips sucked at my neck and his hand held me down his hips rocking into my back side, a long groan followed after, my own whimper was too quiet for his liking.

"I'm gonna make you scream one day" he whispered.

"Sorry, I-its just when I'm doing it myself I have to be quiet so I don't let the neighbors hear me. It's indecent" I breathed out.

"Well it's an insult to me" he chuckled. I turned around quick to let him know I didn't mean to insult him, but my hand went down to where he was still hard. I gulped and looked up to him, my lips parting.

"C-Can I make it up to you?" I whispered, an impure thought occurring in my mind.

"Baby you don't have to I can just wank in the bathroom" he smiled, moving to get up. I held him back.

"Can I watch?" My voice was small and timid, he smirked nodding and moving to kiss me. I gasped as he let my hands pull down his boxers.

"You don't have to touch it but I want you to kiss me" he almost begged and he seemed desperate for a release. I watched as the sheen of sweat on his body gathered and his muscles flex as he moved his hand up and down, my fingers danced on his chest and tummy.

He was shuddering and his arm propping him up ended up falling and gripping my own hand, sliding it down his torso, he stopped me at his abdomen, my fingers went down his happy trail and I watched in curiosity while he panted and moaned my name. I straddled his sides in just my panties and his shirt from last night.

"Baby what-" I silenced him with a kiss, my small hand gliding down his chest. He grunted when I replaced his hand with my own, tugging and squeezing at him. He gripped my hips and groaned my name, rocking towards me. I could feel him when his tip brushed against my cotton panties. He'd grunt every time it happened.

"Baby girl I'm almost there" he panted out. He tried to move me but because of how far gone he was he couldn't and I didn't want to. I wanted him to cum between my thighs. I wanted to taste him but I wasn't ready for that.

"Fuck y/n" he moaned out, grunting and whimpering as he came in flashes of white. I whimpered feeling his warmth hit my thighs, moaning and letting my fingers pick up some of his cum. He watched me bring my fingers to my lips and moaned while letting his head fall back.

"Fucking hell" he chuckled.

"I love you"

*****

Okay so I know I didn't finish it but I thought since the new trailer for Dunkirk finally came out I should stop teasing you guys. I'm sorry I'm busy with school and work but I'm trying to find time to do this. I miss you how are you??

Also should I write a Dunkirk imagine I wanna but idk 😐

Let me know please???

Thank you for reading even though you guys have probably deleted my book and unfollowed cause I disappeared for some time.

Btw this was 3,139 words

~Jazzibooxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 17.4K 85
One shots all about Zianourry.. Requests are Closed till I can finished the request i have :) You might have to follow me to see some of the stories...
134K 2K 53
credits to the amazing writers !
10.7K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!
33.6K 518 17
I wrote these forever ago, but I thought I would post them here for people. If they are cringe, I apologize.