Steal A Heart ~ A Mithzan Fan...

By oko2021

Stella is a YouTuber. She meets the guys at Sky Media. A fellow editor catches her eye. She has secrets of he... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N (Important)
Chapter 25
A/N Important Again
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N
A/N again
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39 Part 2
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
A Mother's Day Special
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A/N
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
A/N
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
A Father's Day Special
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Announcement
Vacation!
Chapter 61
Guys
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Vacation Pictures!!
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Announcement
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 ;)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Halloween Special
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80- Finale
Epilouge

Chapter 65

68 4 10
By oko2021

Stella P.O.V.

Whatever. Like I don't even give a shit anymore. Like yes I still love Max but I also have feelings for Jin. It's not as big as Max but I still have feelings for him. Jin is cute. Like neko cute.

I opened the front door to Emily's guest bedroom. It was a nice room. A queen size bed and an onsuite. I met her boyfriend. He sounded drunk. Em just shrugged and walked away. This relationship will never last. I feel so bad for her. She's so sweet, I'm so getting Red for her.

"Just call if you need anything." She said and shut the door. Why do I have such great friends? My phone rang it I looked at the caller id. Why the hell is Max calling me? This makes no sense. I hit decline and plopped on my bed. I'm absolutely exhausted right now, I just want to go to bed. I turned off the light and put my pajamas on. I laid my head on the pillow and closed my eyes. I instantly fell asleep.

Max P.O.V.

I stared at my ceiling for what it felt like hours. I knew that both of us messed up. We both did something stupid. We always do something stupid. That's why can never get into a relationship.

"You want anything to eat?" Ross asked me.

"No" I said plainly.

"Not even Mac and cheese?" He asked again.

"No. Leave me alone Ross." I snapped.

"Just call her. You'll fix everything with that." He said and shut the door. I sighed and sat up. I knew he was right but I didn't want him to have that satisfaction. I dialed her number and it rang awhile but then went to voicemail mail. I groaned and turned off my light.

Time skip brought to you by Coca-Cola.

I can't sleep. Why can't I sleep? There is only one thing on my mind and that is Stella. I can't get my mind off of that girl. I fucking love that girl and she needs to know that.

I got up and opened my bedroom door. No one was awake as it was 2:00 in the morning. I walked out of the apartment and got into my car. I started it and drove off. I didn't really know where I was going, I just drive to clear my mind. I plugged in my phone to the AUX and played the Undertale soundtrack. I still love these songs. They always calm me and relax me. I'm tired of being that hot headed guy that everyone knows. I wanna be that sweet guy but still has a hard bone to him.

After 20 minutes of driving I arrived at Emily's house. I didn't even know that I knew her address. Luckily that's where Stella is staying. I gotta apologize. And it can't wait, I gotta do it now. I parked my car and got out. I didn't want to wake up Emily so I did the next best thing. I dialed Stella's number and sat in the porch to wait for her to answer.

Stella P.O.V.

Ring ring. Ring ring.

I yawned and opened my eyes. Who the fuck is calling me at this unholy hour? Fucking 2:30 in the morning. Why?

I grabbed my phone and checked the caller id. I will kill him. Why Max. I clicked answer and sat up.

"What the hell do you want?" I quietly yelled.

"Come outside." He said. What?

"Max. I'm tired and its cold out there. Why did you wake me up at 2 in the morning?" I asked annoyed.

"Technically it's 2:32 right now. Anyway. Just come outside." He said.

"No." I said and hung up. I laid back down and almost went to sleep when the phone ran again.

"MAX! IM TRYING TO SLEEP." I yelled.

"Shhhh. You'll wake up Emily." He whispered. I hate him.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Comeee. Out. Sideeee. Pleaseeeee." He said in a baby voice. I sighed and got out of bed.

"I'm coming." I said and hung up. I yawned and opened the door. The house was quiet and I walked to the front door. I opened it and nobody was there. I closed the door behind me and walked out farther.

"You shouldn't be out here alone." A deep voice said behind me. I whipped around and saw a smiling Max leaning on the side of the house.

"You dick! You scared the hell out of me! And plus you told me to come out there!" I laughed.

"Hey. Sorry about today. Well yesterday." He said.

"I should be sorry. You were right I didn't resist. I didn't know what happened" I countered.

"No. I understand. We aren't exactly dating so you did have the right to do whatever you wanted to." He explained. I nodded and he walked to me. "I just want you to know what you are missing." He said and gently touched my face. I shivered beneath his touch and he put his jacket around me. I looked up and his eyes were sparkling with excitement. I smiled as he leaned in for a kiss.

He pulled me closer and kissed me passionately. I gasped, gaining entrance to my mouth as he grasped my butt. He explored every part of my
mouth and I moaned. He smirked and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him and he punched me against the house.

"Max." I groaned wanting him. He smiled and kissed me again. This time it was rough and I loved it. He moaned as he continued exploring. I grabbed his red hair and pulled him closer.

"Your so beautiful." He whispered in a deep voice. I blushed and he chuckled.

"And your so hard." I said looking down at his pants.

"Hey. I'm a boy. What do you expect?" He said sweetly and rolled his eyes. He kissed my forehead and and put me down. I grabbed onto him as my legs were jello.

"I'll take you to your room." He said and picked me up. He opened the door and I told him where the room was. He gently laid me down and covered me up. "Get some sleep. You must be tired."

"I wonder why." I snapped back trying to be mad at him. It is a complete fail.

"I love you Stella." He said. Wow. I haven't heard that in awhile. This is the part where you say "I love you too Max" and make babies. What the hell brain? In no way I'm hell am I getting kids anytime soon. That's what they all say. Shut up.

"Stella?" Hello? You okay?" Max asked concerned. "You kinda just spaced out there. Is it because of what I said? I'm sorry I knew it would be too soon." He rambled. I kissed him to make him shut up.

"I love you too Max." I said and laid my head on the pillow. He smiled and left. I heard the front door close and I jumped out of bed and started dancing. I got Max back. Oh yeah, oh yeah. We got Max back oh yeah oh yeah. There was a loud boom as thunder rolled in. It wasn't even raining.

"You know what God! I can stay up all night if I wanted to! You won't stop me!" I yelled to nothing. There was thunder again and I stuck my tongue at the ceiling. "Fine!" I yelled and plopped in my bed. I'm so crazy. I closed my eyes and instantly fell asleep with a smile on my face.

A/N
Yo. That kissing is probably the closet thing I could write in "smut" terms. I cringed to hard writing that. But later on I can, maybe do a sex smut scene if you would like...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 631 32
Sky Media is looking for a new addition to the team! [Y/N] is the one for them since, [Y/N] is an old friend of Adam aka Sky. Then on the first day...
15.8K 412 30
Shelby and Max have always been the best of friends. Max is in a relationship with someone else.... but something doesn't feel right. When Shelby mov...
211K 6.9K 36
(Completed) (Yt/N) is a NerdyDIY Channel. FNAF Cupcakes? Got it! Minecraft Plushies? Check! Cosplay? You know it! You love crafts and cooking, and yo...
33.7K 792 31
I know the picture has Adam Or skydoesminecraft sorry but on to the story What happens when Ross's childhood friend and crush comes to work with him...