Close To You// Roman Reigns|...

By wwepurplevixen

♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 PART 1
Chapter 99 PART 2
Chapter 100
Somewhere Close to You..
THANKS + BONUS CHAPTERS+...
Anoa'i Christmas ...
I'm all you need...//
You know I always wanted you...//
Anoa'i love ♥♥...
100K READS❤❤❤
Q&A ♥

Chapter 52

2.9K 105 29
By wwepurplevixen

DON'T FORGET TO ADD ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE; )

"...You want to know that you did it
The way you wanted.
Years from now
You can look back at memories
And things that made you happy.
That's what's important"

*****************************************************************

"So you are telling me there was no food flying, no Sika glaring, no Joe spearing?"

I shook my head.

"No catfights, no stare downs , no cursing ?"

I shook my head.

"Nothing? Seriously nothing?"

I nodded slowly.

"No hair pulling, your hair seems shorter?"

Seth pulled on the strands and I rolled my eyes as I stood up from the couch in the main room.

"No nothing guys. Galina and her got along great. Galina's boyfriend and I as you know we are cool. My sisters love her, the kids loved her.." I trailed off but Dean cut me off.

"Patty and Sika?"

I sighed as I sat down again.

"I hope so. You know them you think you know what they are thinking but you don't" I shrugged.

"Did your mom do that little eye thing while she wasn't looking?"

"The I don't know what to think about you thing?" Seth replied.

"Yeah you know that all too well" Dean teased.

"Its not my fault she took the Shield break up so hard"

I chuckled back then we were all skeptical but I remembered the first time Seth came over was that Christmas as we were in Florida. He had always been my mom's favourite. Dean was my sisters..

He immediately hugged her as we walked in and she spoke but as he spoke to my dad she eyed him which he caught and asked me about later.

Safe to say, he had to prove himself to the family as being the Colby they knew and loved.

"No she didn't" I finally answered remembering where we began.

"Well then what the fu.."

"Shhhh!" I glared at Dean and he frowned and I glanced at one of the two bedrooms.

"Sorry forgot.."

My nephew Jordan was currently sleeping in there.

He was a kid, not used to the time difference , neither was Maddy but she simply napped on the plane and as soon as we got here. Robyn offered for her to tag along as her, Renee and Jenn were going to have a girls day.

Madison being Madison ditched sleep and went with them . I wanted to tell her she would feel it later but Robyn said she could come back to the hotel after we met up for lunch and sleep before the concert.

So yeah it was just us boys until 2pm.

"I guess its good I didn't tag along then , what an anticlimax" I turned to face him.

"So you wanted everything to go wrong? Thanks brotha" I shook my head.

"Not wrong, just less Brady bunch"

"I think my family has had enough of less Brady bunch. You know how my dad is, he said he would try so he did. We'll see when I get sometime off which is in two weeks..."

"I thought you were going to stay at Robyn's place since we're touring there. I have never been to a mansion man do not fucking be selfish" Seth rolled his eyes at Dean as he looked like he was about to murder me.

"Hey cool it! I'm just not sure with how her tour dates are man, cause it might not be in LA"

"Well then I'm still going, she will gladly give me her keys"

"I ain't letting you into my woman's house without us there" I shook my head.

"Bu.."

"What uuuuup"

"Ssssssshhhhh!!!" All three of us did in unison as my cousins entered frowning at us.

"Jordan's sleeping in the room" I stated so they didn't look so confused.

"Jordan as in little man Jordan?" I nodded.

"What's he doing here?" Jey asked as they closed the door and sat down on the other couch.

"Madison wanted to come so.."

"Oh.. How did things go with pops?"

"Perfect fucking perfect!" Dean grumbled and they raised their eyebrows.

"His upset cause I said Robyn and I might not be in town for the LA tour"

"What? But we were suppose to chill at her crib"

"You guys do know I was the only one invited right?" I cocked my eyebrow.

"Noooo , we were all at dinner. And she was like ' you can come to my house then if you want?' "

"You as in me, her boyfriend?" I smirked.

"No, you as in plural. As in everyone sitting there" Dean leaned forward.

"If she just meant you she would have been staring at you uce"

I rolled my eyes.

"Now take it up with my girl who needs to go on tour, don't bite my head off?" I said seriously slightly amused knowing they wouldn't.

"Nah its cool we'll go some other time"

"Yeah have Rihanna let us know when she can have us"

"Yeah its cool uce we can wait"

"Y'all are pu.."

"Where's the bathroom?" I heard Jordan cutting me off.

"Other door buddy" he nodded and went inside.

"Watch your mouth there Uncle Joe!" Seth teased and I raised my middle finger.

"Come on get outta here! We're meeting them for lunch in an hour and with how long Seth takes to get ready we better get done now"

"I do not take long!"He argued as I heard the bathroom door open.

"Did you wash your hands?" I narrowed my eyes but he simply rolled his and went back in.

"I don't want to be your kid" Dean rolled his eyes.

"What? Cause I want him to be hygienic?"

"No I can see you now, giving them the eye. And with Rihanna having the eye as well your kids are going to suffer."

"She glared at you once in Barbados for messing with me and you still haven't gotten over it" I laughed and he rolled his eyes for the hundredth time for the day .

While Jordan hopped onto the couch between us and switched on the TV.

"It scared me"

"You know she couldn't hurt you"

"Yeah " he chuckled.

"Okay maybe there is hope for your kids after all, if they listen to mommy" I smiled as him randomly bringing it up made me not get as annoyed with him as I should have.

Kids with my baby girl?

First had to get the three letter word out of the way before we could even get to thinking about that.

"Come on seriously, get out!"

I heard lazy grunts as they all got up, they were all in island relax mode still and I didn't blame em.

I went over to my bedroom door, "I'm just going to shower then you can go"

I told Seth as he had stayed behind to watch Jordan.

"Yeah"

"Give an M"

"M"

"Give me a C"

"C"

I rolled my eyes as I drove with Dean in the passenger seat calling back to the other crazy ones in the backseat .

"Lastly give me a Z"

"Zeeeeeee"

"What does that give you?"

"Mcdeeeeeeeeez" I chuckled as they screamed out.

"We are not going to McDonalds" Seth rolled his eyes.

"Come on man its one day, you just got back from an injury probably eating all that healthy crap so you could come back sooner"

"Fiiiiine" I laughed as I saw Dean text Renee where to meet us.

"You know this is going to draw so much attention, we could have just gone to the drive -thru?" I thought aloud as I didn't really feel much like a public place with the various rumours surrounding my relationship with Robyn.

"Yeah I guess we could do that. I'll tell them to meet us back at the hotel"

"So this drive was pointless?" Seth nagged as we turned around.

"No, we got out ! We had some singing , it had lots of points" Dean smiled .

"You should be lucky Jordan's here" Seth grumbled.

"Yeah yeah love you too !" Dean laughed.

"They were just about to leave the hotel cause they went to drop their bags but they are there now" Dean spoke as he focused on me.

"Bags?" I asked.

"What did you expect them to do?" Jimmy laughed.

"I guess.."

***

"I'm not sure but I'll let you guys know?" Robyn shrugged as she finished up her burger.

Madison went to bed saying she'd eat when she woke up.

I followed Robyn into the bedroom taking in all the bags, from very expensive stores.

She smiled as she heard the door closing and kissed me slowly.

I broke it and sat on the edge of the bed pulling her onto my lap.

"You know just when I get used to one look you change it" I ran my fingers through her now long straight black hair.

"Its my concert look" she whispered.

"You are the only woman I know who can pull off any look at any time. The best time.." I whispered into her neck.

"Is when.. "

I tipped over so that she was underneath me, I placed her hands above her head and trailed kisses along her neck and pushed myself up against her.

"Joe" she giggled and I smirked and rolled onto my side and stared at her.

"You didn't have to do that you know?" I whispered and she frowned a bit confused.

"Buy Maddy all these things. Spoil her, she does like you she.."

She immediately sat up, "seriously Joe?"

Shit.

"I wasn't trying to buy your niece."

"I'm not saying you were I'm just saying you might have gone a bit overboard." I glanced at the bags and back at her.

Madison was more of a tomboy than anything and these...

"Overboard? Two bags are hers that I bought. Two jeans and two baggy jerseys. The rest I got for free."

"I..I'm sorry Robyn I just.."

"Its okay" she shrugged and took her bag.

"Where are you going?"

"I have rehearsals before the concert" I sighed and walked over to her.

"I honestly didn't mean to imply anything I just saw those and I didn't want.."

"I know" her voice was flat.

"Robyn" I whispered into her neck.

"I have to go okay?" She turned in my arms and gave me a quick kiss.

***

"She doesn't want to see you man, she seems really upset" Dean mumbled as he came out of her dressing room .

I ran my hand over my face. I said something stupid and now she was pissed.

After tomorrow night I wouldn't see her until who knows when..

We were currently backstage at her concert , my first concert and I made my baby girl mad.

"You need to head out with the others to the VIP Area on top" I nodded and briefly glanced back to see her on the back of a cart being driven out .

***

I had enjoyed the entire concert .

The view was great, not of my baby girl though as we were too high up but the view of all the fans that came out to see my baby girl?

I was amazed to say the least...

I was happy the guys and Renee were with me so I got my mind off upsetting her, I was happy that she didn't seem affected by it throughout her performance as well .

She was currently finishing off performing Kiss it Better and I knew I would have to be doing that once she got backstage.

"Can I have y'all attention real quick. No shouting just hear me out. How many of you are in love? How many of you hate love? How many of you don't fucking understand it?.."

Shit is she that mad that...

"I used to be in that group, the confused group. Now, Jersey you guys have been phenomenal for this entire show really singing along to literally every song. My boyfriend Roman.."

She couldn't finish as their screams flooded the arena causing her to laugh a bit while I was confused.

She gestured with her hands for them to settle down.

"My boyfriend Roman, he made everything clear for me and y'all know me I ain't the type to be getting like this on stage but you know when you're in a new relationship you have the phase where everything is intense?"

Some really vocal girl screamed from the audience causing her to laugh. I was too far up so I had to watch the screen.

"Yeah girl and then a year down the line y'all start tripping cause the honeymoon phase be over? Then you get back into things again" she walked back and forth on stage.

"Its a sort of cycle, every relationship has their highs and lows it doesn't have to happen in a year, maybe six months but it feels like a year but at the end it's worth it cause it makes it stronger. So time don't really matter, it's all the odds you face and how you deal with them together.
I know y'all love reading all dem things in da papers but if you be grown you know how to handle that shit ya know? Now I'm grown, he grown and we know how to handle our shit" she shrugged and I glanced at my friends who had been staring at me but immediately looked away and something told me they knew something I didn't.

I heard the audio rolling in for her to perform her final song.

" As I have said I absolutely love this album with all my heart and this song Imma bout to sing will be a bonus track it's a bit of both sides of a relationship in one if ya feel me? "

She looked back as she closed her eyes.

I love all of her songs but I have to say the emotion whenever she performs this song whether it be at concerts or award shows I just looooooove it.

And you got me like oh
What you want from me?
And I tried to buy your pretty heart, but the price too high
Baby you got me like oh, mm

You love when I fall apart (fall apart)
So you can put me together
And throw me against the wall

Baby you got me like ah, woo, ah
Don't you stop loving me (loving me)
Don't quit loving me (loving me)
Just start loving me (loving me), babe
Oh, and babe I'm fist fighting with fire
Just to get close to you

Can we burn something babe?
And I run for miles just to get a taste
Must be love on the brain

The song was different, she sounded different.

That's got me feeling this way
It beats me black and blue but it fucks me so good
And I can't get enough

Must be love on the brain, yeah
And it keeps cursing my name (cursing my name)

No matter what I do
I'm no good without you
And I can't get enough

Must be love on the brain
Then you keep loving me
Just love me, yeah
Just love me
All you need to do is love me yeah

Got me like ah-ah-ah-ow
I'm tired of being played like a violin
What do I gotta do to get in your motherfuckin' heart?
Baby like ah, woo, ah

Don't you stop loving me (loving me)
Don't quit loving me (loving me)
Just start loving me (loving me), babe
Oh, and babe I'm fist fighting with fire
Just to get close to you

Can we burn something babe?
And I run for miles just to get a taste
Must be love on the brain
That's got me feeling this way

Her voice was way different.. All the high notes, I heard my friends talking but I was fixed on my woman..

It beats me black and blue but it fucks me so good
And I can't get enough
Must be love on the brain

And it keeps cursing my name (cursing my name)
No matter what I do
I'm no good without you
And I can't get enough
Must be love on the brain

What the...

I saw her face fill the screen as she looked up.

"Did she just.." I whispered to I wasn't sure who as the song..

"I love you baby boy"

REALLY HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ONE: )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1K 43
masked- (of one's true character feelings) concealed To me, pretending to be happy had always been better than explaining my tears. To me, smiling a...
64K 2.1K 49
This is a story Roman Reigns tells about his life over the course of a couple of years. Roman Reigns is currently going through the roughest time in...
78.7K 2.2K 55
Highest Rankings #1 Paige -Saige -Amblynch -Charreigns -PCB -Fandango -Alexa Bliss -Brie Bella -Tyler Breeze #4 Becky Lynch #4 Script #5 Nia Jax -Aj...
54.8K 1.2K 31
Natia, a badass women. Put her in WWE and she is very talented. Put her next to Bray Wyatt, a guy who haunts her every day of the job or not on the j...